Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl  (Read 12400 times)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:10:22 AM

That's my thing as well but as you say they may budge on one or two things but even if they believe in something horribly persecutive and opressive ( and you can tell they know it is ) they won't do anything if they're convinced it's 'morally' right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:10:28 AM

Why guys twist things? It was 10 sex rapers who did and it is not in the name of Islam. They did it for self satisfaction. In fact, Islam was the religion which abolished killing femal infants, bad sexial attitude towards female etc... Please don't mix action of people with religion. You can't even find a verse telling to rape a woman in Qur'an.

No twist, just saying as I see it. I know it's hard for you to see the truth as you yourself are a Muslim but the fact is most terrorist in the world do practice Islam and then they do deeds like:
I can understand that you must defend this but these Islamic groups are doing these kind of things in name of god to whatever they consider un-islamic.

Not going to argue on this any further as I know that no matter what you will not see it since you yourself practice Islam.

I am not telling I am demying what they are doing. They are doing worst things. Also how you got "most"? Many people are there who don't practice Islam who are terrorists. It's just, media highlight whatever Muslims do. Also to tell they are practicing "Islam", they have to follow the rules. If they ain't following rules, how can they be practicing Islam? They are making they are on religion.

Why guys twist things? It was 10 sex rapers who did and it is not in the name of Islam. They did it for self satisfaction. In fact, Islam was the religion which abolished killing femal infants, bad sexial attitude towards female etc... Please don't mix action of people with religion. You can't even find a verse telling to rape a woman in Qur'an.

http://quran.com/2/228

Sura 2:228

"But the men have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]."

"Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status"

I can find the same kind of bullshit in the bible if you like if you're going to accuse me of 'islamaphobia', all religion contains this kind of bullshit, I've noticed on top of the usual Christian apologists we have on this board a bunch of Muslim apologists have finally found out about Bitcoin, I guess we're more diverse with more people now but we also have more intolerant assholes to contend with.

The verse talk about family life. There are many reasons for the higher decree to men. In most places, where woman has power, the place are ruined especially if they have higher power in family. I have seen many families being ruined because of higher power for women. However, it doesn't mean men can oppress or hurt women. There are strict rules regarding this.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:11:15 AM

Go fuck yourself, the idea that the Qu'ran is dictating men are in higher status to women and doing a complete u-turn on the subject in the same fucking line just shows what hypocrites religious people are.

There is a religion called sikhism, they have a book which they abide by, i have read it all and found no bullshit in it

Allow me a minute or two to disprove that while I argue with this moron about Islam.
rememberme

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:13:15 AM

Wow narrow-minded for the fucking win, the blindness is real with this one.

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:13:43 AM

Is this story legit? How is it even possible for a 9-year-old to get pregnant.

Well it is coming from an American news source in a sense it doesn't hurt to check up on it
May be on field report or unconfirmed rumors, if it sells it gets published since no one does the fact checking later (assuming they could die considering the location, unless someone went to check the German hosptial in question)
We are reliant on the feed that said checking sources is good and their seems to be enough evidence to confirm this claim, one the girl is in a German hospital not mentioned which one, second it mentioned the camp name and location + circumstances, so it is legit.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-9-year-old-pregnant-after-being-gang-raped-by-militants-could-die-1496017
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-germany-open-trauma-centre-sex-slave-women-raped-by-militants-1480631

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:14:21 AM

ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl

http://nypost.com/2015/04/11/isis-impregnates-9-year-old-girl/

<< A 9-year-old girl is pregnant after being raped by ISIS savages in Iraq, a report said.

"The abuse she has suffered left her mentally and physically traumatized", said Yousif Daoud, a Canadian-based aid worker who recently returned from the region. "This girl is so young she could die if she delivers a baby. Even cesarean section is dangerous."

At least 10 different men with the Islamic State were said to have sexually assaulted the child, the Toronto Star reported. >>

This is a shame, I don't think Islam says : 'get pregnant' the young girls.
I have a lot of friends (from a various religions) and none of them is like ISIS members, I think Islam doesn't teach these things and they don't know the real Islam. Every commandment was given in a specific period of time (epoch) and always know that the time changes... and the especially the things change.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:17:01 AM

Wow, took me about five seconds.

http://realsikhism.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1250025034&ucat=7

Views on homosexuality tend not to be a primary concern in Sikh teachings, as the universal goal is to overcome sexual desires all together. Sikhs are not to have hate or animosity to any person, regardless of race, caste, color, creed, gender, or sexuality.

If there is one thing I've learned about religion, all religions have an obsession over where you stick your penis.

Uh oh, even the BBC are reporting it lol Cheesy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/rs/relationships/sikhloveandsexrev1.shtml
MUFC

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:17:20 AM

The verse talk about family life. There are many reasons for the higher decree to men. In most places, where woman has power, the place are ruined especially if they have higher power in family. I have seen many families being ruined because of higher power for women. However, it doesn't mean men can oppress or hurt women. There are strict rules regarding this.

How can you not realize how backward and ignorant your views are here? But this is one of the biggest problems with Islam with its institutionalized sexism that treats women as second class citizens so that's why its ok to rape or beat them to death. There's no logic in it other than trying to pathetically justify your beliefs. To say where women have power families are ruined is ridiculous. Most of the time, in most cultures or countries, it's usually the fathers that end up screwing up the families Islam included.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:18:46 AM

Actually evidence to me has shown to be pretty even in respect to who ruins families and who doesn't, it's just that one particular view is often reported on more depending on who's doing the reporting, on one end you have the socially conservative religious nutcases and on the other you have the equally batshit misandrist matriarchs, all screaming that their gender should be the one in charge.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:20:34 AM

No twist, just saying as I see it. I know it's hard for you to see the truth as you yourself are a Muslim but the fact is most terrorist in the world do practice Islam and then they do deeds like:
I can understand that you must defend this but these Islamic groups are doing these kind of things in name of god to whatever they consider un-islamic.

Not going to argue on this any further as I know that no matter what you will not see it since you yourself practice Islam.

I am not telling I am demying what they are doing. They are doing worst things. Also how you got "most"? Many people are there who don't practice Islam who are terrorists. It's just, media highlight whatever Muslims do. Also to tell they are practicing "Islam", they have to follow the rules. If they ain't following rules, how can they be practicing Islam? They are making they are on religion.

http://quran.com/2/228

Sura 2:228

"But the men have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]."

"Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status"

I can find the same kind of bullshit in the bible if you like if you're going to accuse me of 'islamaphobia', all religion contains this kind of bullshit, I've noticed on top of the usual Christian apologists we have on this board a bunch of Muslim apologists have finally found out about Bitcoin, I guess we're more diverse with more people now but we also have more intolerant assholes to contend with.

Well all the media around the world can't be telling lies, they can get prosecuted in some countries for giving out fake news. But as I said it's hard for a Islam practicing muslim to believe this. Therefore, I won't try to convince you.

And if you're talking about Men/Women equality. Tell me how many Marriages is a male allowed? 4 right? Meaning a man can have 4 women at the same time as his wives.

And how many are women allowed?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:25:41 AM

all religion contains this kind of bullshit,

No, all of them not

Prove it then.

There is a religion called sikhism, they have a book which they abide by, i have read it all and found no bullshit in it

Well apart from their belief ion god. Sikhs are usually nice/peaceful people but not always so. See this sword fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4

all religion contains this kind of bullshit,

No, all of them not

Prove it then.

I wouldn't expect any great arguments from someone who makes these sorts of statements:

Somebody needs to drop an atom bomb on them
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:28:25 AM

I'm giving him a chance to disprove me so he can't claim I'm 'persecuting' him for his beliefs Cheesy
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:28:45 AM

Go fuck yourself, the idea that the Qu'ran is dictating men are in higher status to women and doing a complete u-turn on the subject in the same fucking line just shows what hypocrites religious people are.

No thanks.

It is talking about husband-wife things especially divorce. Here are the verses:

2:226 - For those who take an oath for abstention from their wives, a waiting for four months is ordained; if then they return, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.   

2-227 - But if their intention is firm for divorce, Allah heareth and knoweth all things.   

2:228 - Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.   

2:229 - A divorce is only permissible twice: after that, the parties should either hold Together on equitable terms, or separate with kindness. It is not lawful for you, (Men), to take back any of your gifts (from your wives), except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep the limits ordained by Allah. If ye (judges) do indeed fear that they would be unable to keep the limits ordained by Allah, there is no blame on either of them if she give something for her freedom. These are the limits ordained by Allah. so do not transgress them if any do transgress the limits ordained by Allah, such persons wrong (Themselves as well as others).

The verse you quoted says they have equal rights in husband-wife issue but men have higher decree than woman. There is no u-turn there.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:30:08 AM

Sikhs are having a long history of bloodshed and warfare, most of it against the Muslims. To their credit, they were the ones who stopped the complete Islamization of Punjab.

GTO911

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:30:50 AM

Views on homosexuality tend not to be a primary concern in Sikh teachings, as the universal goal is to overcome sexual desires all together. Sikhs are not to have hate or animosity to any person, regardless of race, caste, color, creed, gender, or sexuality.

Maybe the interpretation is wrong, sex is allowed but desires of wifes of others are to be fought and overcome

This a good app to read the thing and its meaning - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.khalsa.DhurKiBani&hl=en

I suggest you read and tell me what you found, i dont trust anything anyone says. I research myself. Remember there are morons telling bitcoin is a ponzi company
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:31:14 AM

You just did it in the same fucking line again!

"The verse you quoted says they have equal rights in husband-wife issue but men have higher decree than woman."

Oh and great, yeah, forcing women to wait 3 months to divorce their husband and if they have a child they're supposed to tell everyone about it, gee wiz, that sound really tolerant and equal.

Also, comparing religion to Bitcoin is bullshit, since Bitcoin is simply maths, I also can't fathom how you believe that anything in these books is 'open' to interpretation, it just shows that you're being dishonest and picking and choosing things you either agree with or disagree with to legitimise religion.
GTO911

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:35:29 AM

I wouldn't expect any great arguments from someone who makes these sorts of statements:

Whats the problem killing a lot of terrorists concentrated in a single place?
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:37:25 AM

It's because you're thought process clearly can't extend beyond what you experience in one minute of your life.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:38:52 AM

How can you not realize how backward and ignorant your views are here? But this is one of the biggest problems with Islam with its institutionalized sexism that treats women as second class citizens so that's why its ok to rape or beat them to death. There's no logic in it other than trying to pathetically justify your beliefs. To say where women have power families are ruined is ridiculous. Most of the time, in most cultures or countries, it's usually the fathers that end up screwing up the families Islam included.

Men has higher decree than women but how could it possibly mean men can do whatever they like on women? An Indian president have higher decree than citizens, how could that possibly mean he could do whatever he likes to them?

Well all the media around the world can't be telling lies, they can get prosecuted in some countries for giving out fake news. But as I said it's hard for a Islam practicing muslim to believe this. Therefore, I won't try to convince you.

And if you're talking about Men/Women equality. Tell me how many Marriages is a male allowed? 4 right? Meaning a man can have 4 women at the same time as his wives.

And how many are women allowed?

I undertand. We(in general)  both may not be able to convince each other.

Yes, a man can have a maximum of four wives. There are strict rules if one man marry more than one wife.

I will give you a simple answer for that. Milk four types of animals, say goat, cow, camel and donkey. Pour them in a pot/bucket/flask and mix them. Can you now identify which is from which? It is the same with having babies. If you have four husbands, it won't be easy to who is child's father? But this is not the case for a man.

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:41:09 AM

Whats the problem killing a lot of terrorists concentrated in a single place?

Do I really need to explain this? Because you're going to wipe out more innocent civilians than 'terrorists'. Would it be ok to drop a nuke on the Whitehouse and wipe out half of Washington just to get rid of one of the biggest terrorists in the world? Is it ok to kill Obama's kids and any tourists in the vicinity as well in the process? No.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: