Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl  (Read 12400 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:14:36 AM

If this can be reported why can't it be stopped?

They are obviously afraid of ISIS. As you can see, people who told them is still anonymous.

Stupid idiots have nothing better to do then torcher children.
That poor baby.

They do almost all violent crimes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:23:10 AM

That poor baby.

Very good questions.
It seems that our politicians know just how to talk a lot, without taking any real actions to stop this tragedy and save this people, women and children.
ISIS is pure evil and I really hope that soon or later someone will stop them.
Powers like USA, Russia or China can do this at any moment but it seems there is no real political will to do anything.
Shame on them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:40:01 AM

That poor baby.

Very good questions.
It seems that our politicians know just how to talk a lot, without taking any real actions to stop this tragedy and save this people, women and children.
ISIS is pure evil and I really hope that soon or later someone will stop them.

If I can say my personal opinion, regarding this fact:
If any government really want to stop their action or better all the isis members they can do it. The real reason is they do not want to stop ISIS.

Powers like USA, Russia or China can do this at any moment but it seems there is no real political will to do anything.
Shame on them.

Have you seen what is happening in Yemen, why saudi arabian government didn't take real action to stop the ISIS? Probably because it doesn't want. Why USA don't send military/soldiers to fight against ISIS?
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:04:07 AM

It's possible to use them as cheap working force. At the uranium mines, for example.

We also need some appointed volunteers to deal with fukushima and chernobyl consequences... Just let them to choose between shooting or removing the debris from the reactor room. If they'll decide to help then provide them some suitable treatment of radiation poisoning. And amnesty, in case of survival.

Originally I was thinking on simple things like soil improvement or turning them to dog food, but your solution looks more efficient indeed Smiley.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 10:05:34 AM

Have you seen what is happening in Yemen, why saudi arabian government didn't take real action to stop the ISIS? Probably because it doesn't want. Why USA don't send military/soldiers to fight against ISIS?

You answered it two times.

1) They probably don't want to.
2) Saudi Arabia doesn't do it. So USA wants them as a friend and attacking ISIS might make SA a foe. Just assumption.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:04:30 AM

We also need some appointed volunteers to deal with fukushima and chernobyl consequences... Just let them to choose between shooting or removing the debris from the reactor room. If they'll decide to help then provide them some suitable treatment of radiation poisoning. And amnesty, in case of survival.

Excellent solution!

There can be many more uses, in addition to cleaning Fukushima and Chernobyl. For example, these people can be used for clearing landmines from Sierra Leone and Angola.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

2) Saudi Arabia doesn't do it. So USA wants them as a friend and attacking ISIS might make SA a foe. Just assumption.

But also, ISIS is Islam's war.  The radicals in ISIS are united in their religion, and come from many Muslim cultures and nations.  They would love to provoke the Great Satan (lol, what a joke) to rise up against them.  Then they could point fingers at US oppressing the poor victims yet again.   Then they could hide their soldiers and supplies and mosques in innocents' homes and mosques and create propaganda about the horrors of the US bombing innocents' homes yet again.

These propaganda and media plays are part of the scheme.  Just like they were with Arafat.  It's not new. 

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:51:25 PM

I found this video Jon Stewart did recently very relavent Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr7qsXLdBZI
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:07:24 PM

But also, ISIS is Islam's war.  The radicals in ISIS are united in their religion, and come from many Muslim cultures and nations.  They would love to provoke the Great Satan (lol, what a joke) to rise up against them.  Then they could point fingers at US oppressing the poor victims yet again.   Then they could hide their soldiers and supplies and mosques in innocents' homes and mosques and create propaganda about the horrors of the US bombing innocents' homes yet again.

These propaganda and media plays are part of the scheme.  Just like they were with Arafat.  It's not new.

Pure Islamaphobia. No matter whatever you qrite, you only have Islamaphobic intention. It ain't Islam's war by no means. It is some political psychos' war. It is obvious they are doing it for political gains and not for Islam. Also there are probably non-muslims involved in this.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:11:35 PM

Pure Islamaphobia. No matter whatever you qrite, you only have Islamaphobic intention. It ain't Islam's war by no means. It is some political psychos' war. It is obvious they are doing it for political gains and not for Islam. Also there are probably non-muslims involved in this.

Ahhh, the old Islamaphobia rebuttal, sorry, but I look at Islam the same way I look at all other religions, it's only the people who don't take their religion all that seriously to begin with that are the harmless ones, the fact that you can only go there are 'probably' non-muslims involved in this also speaks volumes, no one wants anything to do with fucking Sharia law, least of all the Muslims which flee Islamic countries to stay in the west.

Let me put this into perspective for you, there are very few things that communists and capitalists agree on, especially on the extremes, but the one thing that brings us all together is how much we detest religion.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:11:40 PM

It's certainly understandable why you would find what I have said unpleasant.

But I don't even think you have the meaning of Islamaphobia right.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:12:58 PM

prince of Windsor or prince of the block between 5th and franklin I don't care... by the way the word impregnate, even if quite shocking, isn't appropriate, however the word rape (ie breach of the will of an individual, like me wanting to buy weed or INTC wanting to sell in China) is INACCEPTABLE. those opposing will die.

money is faster...
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:15:47 PM

Ahhh, the old Islamaphobia rebuttal, sorry, but I look at Islam the same way I look at all other religions, it's only the people who don't take their religion all that seriously to begin with that are the harmless ones, the fact that you can only go there are 'probably' non-muslims involved in this also speaks volumes, no one wants anything to do with fucking Sharia law, least of all the Muslims which flee Islamic countries to stay in the west.

It is not a question about Islamophobia, I think ISIS has also political intentions not only a religious movement. So no one here really hates "Islam" (at the end, or am I wrong?).
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:17:05 PM

I hate all religion equally, I'm an Anarchist Tongue
BitMos

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:18:55 PM

It is not a question about Islamophobia, I think ISIS has also political intentions not only a religious movement. So no one here really hates "Islam" (at the end, or am I wrong?).

Isis is the best think that ever happened to the west... relatively they can look good (2 pigs, one with lipstick the others not, which one is the most good looking Cheesy ((and the true ones will say, I don't care if they like it frozen (or cryspy lvl2) Cheesy).

money is faster...
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:22:53 PM

all religion contains this kind of bullshit,

No, all of them not

Prove it then.

There is a religion called sikhism, they have a book which they abide by, i have read it all and found no bullshit in it
You read granthl? U can read gurbani? its all about being noble.. nothing about what u can or cant do which is what i like
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:27:58 PM

There is a religion called sikhism, they have a book which they abide by, i have read it all and found no bullshit in it

Sikhs are having a long history of bloodshed and warfare, most of it against the Muslims. To their credit, they were the ones who stopped the complete Islamization of Punjab.

wouldnt you try to defend your family from a villan?
BitMos

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:30:46 PM

all religion contains this kind of bullshit,

No, all of them not

Prove it then.

You read granthl? U can read gurbani? its all about being noble.. nothing about what u can or cant do which is what i like

funny in the west I don't think that most have an idea about anything else more than Cato vs Prot, Judaism, Islam and maybe a little bit of Buda sculpture seeing...

those on the no religion are left over of old soviet programs... sorry they are fucked up until they flash themselves to the light... so best advice : ignore.

remember $, it ain't by mistake... it's older than 1913...

money is faster...
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:35:48 PM

I find religion to be a set of stagnant prediction market that have evolved to the consensus that there is a god of one form or another. Problem is the prediction market wasnt updated as people changed their minds based on scientific facts and evolution so people were forced to accept old truths of life which may have been proven false. Onething most of them agree on that can neve be proven wrong is the will to do good and how it will bring good things to you.
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:38:11 PM

god, why can't anyone start a Horrible Chemical warfare against isis....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: