Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl  (Read 12400 times)
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:40:03 PM

I find religion to be a set of stagnant prediction market that have evolved to the consensus that there is a god of one form or another. Problem is the prediction market wasnt updated as people changed their minds based on scientific facts and evolution so people were forced to accept old truths of life which may have been proven false. Onething most of them agree on that can neve be proven wrong is the will to do good and how it will bring good things to you.

it will be resisted by all necessary means, including an alliance with the first One.

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:28:13 PM

god, why can't anyone start a Horrible Chemical warfare against isis....

There are many risks when using chemicals..
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:52:44 PM

I find religion to be a set of stagnant prediction market that have evolved to the consensus that there is a god of one form or another. Problem is the prediction market wasnt updated as people changed their minds based on scientific facts and evolution so people were forced to accept old truths of life which may have been proven false. Onething most of them agree on that can neve be proven wrong is the will to do good and how it will bring good things to you.

it will be resisted by all necessary means, including an alliance with the first One.
History doesnt say so.. See hundreds of religious leaders who all claim they are the truth.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:36:26 AM

Because it is not precision munitions, quite the opposite.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:13:45 AM

Yes. For example, the United States used chemical weapons against the Viet Cong 4 decades ago, and the people there are still suffering from its consequences. In addition to the countless deaths and defects among the human population, the wild life and natural vegetation was also devastated in areas where the chemicals were used.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:50:04 AM

Yes. For example, the United States used chemical weapons against the Viet Cong 4 decades ago, and the people there are still suffering from its consequences. In addition to the countless deaths and defects among the human population, the wild life and natural vegetation was also devastated in areas where the chemicals were used.

It will also unite people behind the ISIS.
The people who use chemical weapons will be seen (and rightfully so) as the real enemy.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:52:49 AM

The people who use chemical weapons will be seen (and rightfully so) as the real enemy.

Contrary to the popular belief, ISIS enjoys a lot of support in Iraq, especially from the Sunni Arabs. The US-backed Iraqi central government heavily discriminated the Sunnis for more than a decade, and it is one of the primary reasons behind the creation of ISIS. I would say that a majority of the Sunni Arabs in Iraq supports the ISIS.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:45:23 AM

What I'd like to know is where is she and if she was able to get medical help?
A child of that age is physically unable to delver it vaginally. I truly hope someone stepped in and got help for her somehow otherwise she will probably die trying to deliver it alone!
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:50:19 AM

A child of that age is physically unable to delver it vaginally. I truly hope someone stepped in and got help for her somehow otherwise she will probably die trying to deliver it alone!

According to news, she is in Germany(IIRC) atm and doctors are waiting for her to give a birth. I still don't know whether she is physically and/or mentally enough to give a birth and also what will happen to child.

Edit: Relevant post.

Others might have also traumatized. This also tells they aren't doing abortion but waiting for her to give a birth. I hope she has physical and mental strength for this and..., what will happen to the baby? Huh

The young girl was one of over 200 Yazidi women and children to be released this week after spending eight months captive in the hands of the extremists, according to the Canadian newspaper.

Daoud claimed that many of the women and young girls who were set free by ISIS would be shamed when reunited with their families, due to suspicions that they had been defiled by the militants.

“If they are married, their husbands won’t take them back if they are pregnant,” he said. “And it’s clear that the babies will never be accepted.”

“I don’t know what the future would be for their babies,” Daoud added. “The girls and women don’t want them. They have suffered so much they just want to forget.”

The 9-year-old girl has been transported by a Kurdish aid group to a medical charity in Germany, according to the Toronto Star.

She will be looked after there until her baby arrives.

Aggressor66

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:11:10 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 07:30:01 AM by Aggressor66

According to news, she is in Germany(IIRC) atm and doctors are waiting for her to give a birth. I still don't know whether she is physically and/or mentally enough to give a birth and also what will happen to child.

Others might have also traumatized. This also tells they aren't doing abortion but waiting for her to give a birth. I hope she has physical and mental strength for this and..., what will happen to the baby? Huh

The young girl was one of over 200 Yazidi women and children to be released this week after spending eight months captive in the hands of the extremists, according to the Canadian newspaper.

Daoud claimed that many of the women and young girls who were set free by ISIS would be shamed when reunited with their families, due to suspicions that they had been defiled by the militants.

“If they are married, their husbands won’t take them back if they are pregnant,” he said. “And it’s clear that the babies will never be accepted.”

“I don’t know what the future would be for their babies,” Daoud added. “The girls and women don’t want them. They have suffered so much they just want to forget.”

The 9-year-old girl has been transported by a Kurdish aid group to a medical charity in Germany, according to the Toronto Star.

Shocking that their communities & families would feel ashamed of them, they have suffered and need / deserve love and support not to be thrown on the scrapheap. The treatment of women, including how they are seen by Islam is just disgusting and beneath contempt.

Edit:

There is something seriously wrong with a society which condones such behavior . . . .How is it possible that young adolescent females are being seduced by such barbarism?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:32:21 AM

Shocking that their communities & families would feel ashamed of them, they have suffered and need / deserve love and support not to be thrown on the scrapheap. The treatment of women, including how they are seen by Islam is just disgusting and beneath contempt.

Edit:

There is something seriously wrong with a society which condones such behavior . . . .How is it possible that young adolescent females are being seduced by such barbarism?

It's not Islam who view like that, it is bad people who do.

I think in tribal areas they value prejudices more than other things.

Aggressor66

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:54:32 AM

Put it this way, nobody got butt-hurt when we killed the Nazis. Slaughtering the SS was a good thing. Why?
Because pure evil just needs to be purged from the system.

And with that note in mind, I believe ISIS needs to be purged, today, not tomorrow but RIGHT NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:23:09 AM

This is a part of the ISIS strategy. Make the non-Muslim girls (especially the Yazidis and Christians) pregnant by raping them, and then release them once it is not longer possible to perform the abortions. If I had nukes with me, I'd drop them in Riyadh and Doha to teach a lesson to those who support these barbarians.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 09:30:52 AM

This is a part of the ISIS strategy. Make the non-Muslim girls (especially the Yazidis and Christians) pregnant by raping them, and then release them once it is not longer possible to perform the abortions. If I had nukes with me, I'd drop them in Riyadh and Doha to teach a lesson to those who support these barbarians.

When reading your post, what came into my mind is:

• ISIS want to make problems in families. (Why?)
• Babies will not be taken care by mothers, so... ISIS takes them?!

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:40:22 AM

When reading your post, what came into my mind is:

• ISIS want to make problems in families. (Why?)
• Babies will not be taken care by mothers, so... ISIS takes them?!

ISIS want non-Muslim women to give birth to Muslim children (whether it is voluntary, or by force). That explains it. Islamic extremists have always treated non-Muslim women as sub-human. ISIS is no exception to this rule.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:44:42 AM

We just need find a leader of ISIS and put end of this.
Using something like chemical things or nuclear warfare will make more casualities. Except the goverment are gathering and agree to put this end although it will traumatized targerted nation (ex for long term : handicapped person ) * like nagasaki and hiroshima effect
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:49:54 AM

This is is disgusting.  And the various rationales in this thread arguing one side or another is also disgusting.  This was a tragedy of evil corrupting innocence and justice will come to those deserving.  Such is the will of things incomprehensible to any of us.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:53:53 AM

Using something like chemical things or nuclear warfare will make more casualities. Except the goverment are gathering and agree to put this end although it will traumatized targerted nation (ex for long term : handicapped person ) * like nagasaki and hiroshima effect

You are correct.  Killing Bagdhadi (Calif for the current Caliphate) would end this.  The Calif is responsible for carrying out the current Caliphate and it is his responsibility to wage war in order to meet the prophetic expectations.  But once ISIS is extinguished, there is still many other evil sects do deal with: Boka Horam and Al-Shabbab for example.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:40:44 AM

Which planet are you from? Why do you think ISIS leaders will be bothered?
ISIS in its current form should vanish before atrocities like this end.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:43:26 PM

Which planet are you from? Why do you think ISIS leaders will be bothered?
ISIS in its current form should vanish before atrocities like this end.

It is true that in many cases, when the primary leader of a high structured, rigid nation is executed, the entire structure falls apart.  Where that is true of ISIS I don't know.

One would think that many men joined ISIS thinking it was another Al Queda/radical Islam-for-the-greater-good sect, and are now appalled at the atrocities they are ordered to do and support.  Internal dissent/lack of morale would make their forces far less capable on the battlefields, but there still must be an opposing force to take advantage of those weaknesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: