Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl  (Read 12400 times)
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:33:25 PM

ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl

http://nypost.com/2015/04/11/isis-impregnates-9-year-old-girl/

<< A 9-year-old girl is pregnant after being raped by ISIS savages in Iraq, a report said.

"The abuse she has suffered left her mentally and physically traumatized", said Yousif Daoud, a Canadian-based aid worker who recently returned from the region. "This girl is so young she could die if she delivers a baby. Even cesarean section is dangerous."

At least 10 different men with the Islamic State were said to have sexually assaulted the child, the Toronto Star reported. >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:23:03 AM

Another noble deed in the name of the God by the religion of Peace.

Hope they burn in hell, these monsters.

(Where's Ironman when you need him the most)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:45:54 AM

Why guys twist things? It was 10 sex rapers who did and it is not in the name of Islam. They did it for self satisfaction. In fact, Islam was the religion which abolished killing femal infants, bad sexial attitude towards female etc... Please don't mix action of people with religion. You can't even find a verse telling to rape a woman in Qur'an.

Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:49:39 AM

Is this story legit? How is it even possible for a 9-year-old to get pregnant.

Why guys twist things? It was 10 sex rapers who did and it is not in the name of Islam. They did it for self satisfaction. In fact, Islam was the religion which abolished killing femal infants, bad sexial attitude towards female etc... Please don't mix action of people with religion. You can't even find a verse telling to rape a woman in Qur'an.

Everything ISIS does is in the name of Islam whether you agree with it or not or whether they've distorted or perverted Islam for their own political motives.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:58:07 AM

I don't know about the story. A girl can reach puberty from the age 9. A girl in hot place can reach puberty earlier than a girl in cool place.

Everything ISIS does is in the name of Islam whether you agree with it or not or whether they've distorted or perverted Islam for their own political motives.

They are only claiming they are. It doesn't make Islam is doing. They are some intelligent psychos who have some political gains in mind. If Islam is telling them, then twister's statement can be true, but it isn't and hence, it is wrong. So please don't spread misconceptions.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:18:25 AM

They are only claiming they are. It doesn't make Islam is doing. They are some intelligent psychos who have some political gains in mind. If Islam is telling them, then twister's statement can be true, but it isn't and hence, it is wrong. So please don't spread misconceptions.

In the media ISIS is portrayed (and accepted by the public opinion) as the voice of radical islam. Across the islamic world tons of ppl supporting them and agrees or partially agrees with their views. IN the meantime apart from some theatrical moaning the moderates are silent. Sorry to say but in this days they are the "public face" of islam.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:31:35 AM

In the media ISIS is portrayed (and accepted by the public opinion) as the voice of radical islam. Across the islamic world tons of ppl supporting them and agrees or partially agrees with their views. IN the meantime apart from some theatrical moaning the moderates are silent. Sorry to say but in this days they are the "public face" of islam.

I understand what you are saying and I do believe media is the problem. As far as I have seen, US* medias are more active in making Islam bad. Most people who support them are going for political gains and most of them are non-Muslims. Anyway, I think, I alone can't do anything when widely influenced medias spread lies. Sad

* I am not an anti-US. See wiki.

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:36:44 AM

Fuck ISIS. fuck the world governments for taking their time. fuck religions.
MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:41:39 AM

I don't know about the story. A girl can reach puberty from the age 9. A girl in hot place can reach puberty earlier than a girl in cool place.

Everything in Islam or Christianity is down to a persons interpretation of their individual books of fairytales. ISIS just choose to interpret the koran in a way that permits most of their behavior. I doubt most muslims abide by the book as it was 'intended' (whatever that is) but with all religions people pick and choose which bits they want to ignore or follow. If you followed the koran or bible as it was literally described in the western world you'd be thrown in prison or a mental institution. Islam and Christianity have no place in modern civilized society but weak people still need to believe in them to give their life some meaning or 'guidance' whether they use that to do good or bad.

GTO911

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:42:45 AM

Somebody needs to drop an atom bomb on them
rememberme

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:44:40 AM

ISIS works under their own name, its like claiming Christians are the KKK.

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
twister

Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:48:18 AM

No twist, just saying as I see it. I know it's hard for you to see the truth as you yourself are a Muslim but the fact is most terrorist in the world do practice Islam and then they do deeds like:

On 2 April 2015, gunmen stormed the Garissa University College in Garissa, Kenya, killing at least 150 people,[1] and injuring 79 or more. The militant group and Al-Qaeda offshoot, Al-Shabaab, which the gunmen claimed to be from, took responsibility for the attack. The gunmen took over 700 students hostage, freeing Muslims and killing those who identified as Christians.

Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani schoolgirl shot in the head by the Taliban in 2012 for speaking out for universal education, is living evidence that attacking children is not a new terrorist tactic.

In April, the Nigerian Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram kidnapped hundreds of schoolgirls, an attack that shocked the world but that was only the high-profile tip of the group’s full-on assault on both girls and boys, and on education.

“They’re attacking what they see as the institutions of culture, and in particular the institutions of Western culture,” says Ebrahim Moosa, professor of Islamic studies at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana. “They see that the process of Westernization begins at school, so schools that violate strict Islamic education become targets.

In the case of Boko Haram in Nigeria, the attacks on schools reflect the group’s belief that Western-style education is un-Islamic. Educating girls in particular is viewed as a sin. Males at all-boys state schools that have been attacked have either been kidnapped to be forced into fighting for the terrorist group, or they have been gunned down as they have fled school dormitories under assault.

I can understand that you must defend this but these Islamic groups are doing these kind of things in name of god to whatever they consider un-islamic.

Not going to argue on this any further as I know that no matter what you will not see it since you yourself practice Islam.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:49:37 AM

http://quran.com/2/228

Sura 2:228

"But the men have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]."

"Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status"

I can find the same kind of bullshit in the bible if you like if you're going to accuse me of 'islamaphobia', all religion contains this kind of bullshit, I've noticed on top of the usual Christian apologists we have on this board a bunch of Muslim apologists have finally found out about Bitcoin, I guess we're more diverse with more people now but we also have more intolerant assholes to contend with.
rememberme

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:51:26 AM

Yea its all to blind their followers, we are in the universe shooting through space and ppl think we are the only ones. sigh.

GTO911

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:55:32 AM

all religion contains this kind of bullshit,

No, all of them not
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:56:54 AM

No, all of them not

Prove it then.
rememberme

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:59:21 AM

Buddhism, is not a religion. Probably the only "way of life" that is correct in terms of LOGIC. Even the Dalai Lama says that if Science proves an assumption made by Buddhsim wrong, then Buddhsim would have to adapt.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:00:22 AM

Buddhism, is not a religion. Probably the only "way of life" that is correct in terms of LOGIC. Even the Dalai Lama says that if Science proves an assumption made by Buddhsim wrong, then Buddhsim would have to adapt.

I respect Buddhists more than most religions, they still have some pretty crazy bullshit rules like things about sex for example which I can't agree with though.
rememberme

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:02:00 AM

As long as they are open to change, i "back" them up. However, most of them are 100% closed minded to any change or other considerations, which in my opinion is a very ancient way of thinking.

GTO911

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:10:07 AM

No, all of them not

Prove it then.

There is a religion called sikhism, they have a book which they abide by, i have read it all and found no bullshit in it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: