Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl  (Read 12400 times)
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:35:03 PM

Response to Jayasabi:

'Aisha and prophet's Nikkah was done when 'Aisha was 7-9 years old and they started living together(consummation) when 'Aisha reached maturity, i.e., 9-12 years old. 'Aisha was mentally and physically matured. 'Aisha was very happy with marriage. If both wife and husband is okay, what's the problem? Also how can a marriage be compared to rape? Both are different.

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:
Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: 'Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her.' 'Aisha added, 'None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could.'

The problem I have with this is 1) it comes from a religious text which is very unreliable by nature of it being a religious text, and 2) it's not possible for me to conceptualize a 9-12 year-old being "mentally and physically matured" because we live in a time when 9-12 year-olds are without question not mentally and physically matured at that age. Perhaps under a very different value system and many hundreds of years ago, it was socially acceptable to marry and boff children because no one had the sense to know better, but the fact remains that we now know better, and it's not justifiable now.

In our society, we don't consider marriage and rape exclusionary. Rape is capable of taking place inside of a marriage. It has to do with consent. You can be married and not provide consent. And one aspect of consent, is the ability to give consent. And as a society, we do not consider children to be able to give consent because even when they are saying yes, they are too young to understand the emotional and psychological things they are saying yes to. These are important things in our world today that your religious books do not even consider because the concepts did not exist at the time.
There is plenty of text in Islam on all the issues you just mentioned. You are too dumb to research and just making a perception based on falsehood portrayed by western media. If you'll go through Islamic social code you'll find it a perfection and miracle itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:39:22 PM

....You are too dumb to research and just making a perception based on falsehood portrayed by western media. If you'll go through Islamic social code you'll find it a perfection and miracle itself.
Actually the subject here is how it's NOT.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:39:42 PM

I am not saying he is a dump. He just haven't gone through it fully. Just have taken some parts. We humans do it. What he said is what he understood.

I have one question. If what you said in 1 is true that you don't beleive in religious text, how could you believe in 2?

Actually I thought you were doing a honest discussion but I was wrong. You are an anti-Islamic person. Accept nothing but spread hatred.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:47:20 PM

I am not saying he is a dump. He just haven't gone through it fully. Just have taken some parts. We humans do it. What he said is what he understood.

I have one question. If what you said in 1 is true that you don't beleive in religious text, how could you believe in 2?

Actually I thought you were doing a honest discussion but I was wrong. You are an anti-Islamic person. Accept nothing but spread hatred.
Got it - so from your world view, if someone disagrees with the koran being "perfect and a miracle" he is an anti-Islamic person who does nothing but spread hatred.

Logical errors:  Misrepresentation, ad hominem, reframing the argument, sophistry.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:49:59 PM

Muhammed, are you thinking about marriage with nine year old girl? If you aren't, then why you doesn't follow the way of your prophet? He had some experience with nine year old girl, as well as subject guys. Am I right that it seems as a kind of legitimate excuse? If the prophet says that having sex with children is fine, then who are we to criticize him?
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:03:54 PM

That's was a horrible news.
But what can we say if someone or some group conqueor some territory , they can do anything they want to.
So that territory must be avoided or something terrible will happen for example rape cases. Even they must leave their own homeland  Sad

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
BuzzAldren

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:17:35 PM

Response to Jayasabi:

'Aisha and prophet's Nikkah was done when 'Aisha was 7-9 years old and they started living together(consummation) when 'Aisha reached maturity, i.e., 9-12 years old. 'Aisha was mentally and physically matured. 'Aisha was very happy with marriage. If both wife and husband is okay, what's the problem? Also how can a marriage be compared to rape? Both are different.

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:
Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: 'Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her.' 'Aisha added, 'None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could.'

The problem I have with this is 1) it comes from a religious text which is very unreliable by nature of it being a religious text, and 2) it's not possible for me to conceptualize a 9-12 year-old being "mentally and physically matured" because we live in a time when 9-12 year-olds are without question not mentally and physically matured at that age. Perhaps under a very different value system and many hundreds of years ago, it was socially acceptable to marry and boff children because no one had the sense to know better, but the fact remains that we now know better, and it's not justifiable now.

In our society, we don't consider marriage and rape exclusionary. Rape is capable of taking place inside of a marriage. It has to do with consent. You can be married and not provide consent. And one aspect of consent, is the ability to give consent. And as a society, we do not consider children to be able to give consent because even when they are saying yes, they are too young to understand the emotional and psychological things they are saying yes to. These are important things in our world today that your religious books do not even consider because the concepts did not exist at the time.
There is plenty of text in Islam on all the issues you just mentioned. You are too dumb to research and just making a perception based on falsehood portrayed by western media. If you'll go through Islamic social code you'll find it a perfection and miracle itself.

Nobody here is 'dumb'

there is plenty of text to point to all sorts of things, in all religions.  this is the problem with these sorts of groups and their use of these religious texts.  they warp them to their purposes.  want to lie?  It bad, or maybe it's not.  want to kill?  that's wrong...unless it is not.  and on and on and on.

it is incumbent on those that follow these sects to hold them accountable and to separate the good from the bad.  the problem is that the leaders are corrupt, so those that are supposedly leading are leading, but they are leading people off a cliff, so people need to think for themselves and say enough is enough with this religious theocracy madness.

people need to step away from these organized brainwashing schools and ask simple, basic questions.  the "leaders" of these religions would prefer that people did not, as if they did they'd realize they were being fooled all along and made to dance to the tune of these individuals for their own power and satisfaction, all in the name of whatever deity they choose to point at.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:26:04 PM

Another noble deed in the name of the God by the religion of Peace.

Hope they burn in hell, these monsters.

(Where's Ironman when you need him the most)

excuse me but this is disrespectful to blame the wrong doing of a certain people based upon their religion. there are so many sexual assaults and child transactions going on in the USA and you are looking over the border to find wrong doings and say its done as per their religion.

just another hate speech.. again

Just saying what I see, members of ISIS are Muslims and they're killing and raping innocent people in the name of Allah Jihad, are they not?

Wasn't Saddam a Muslim? Wasn't Osama Bin Laden a Muslim. Open your eyes and see the last 10 years terrorist attacks all over the world, recent ones include, attack in France, Australia, Pakistan(Children), Kenya(Children). All done by Islamic Terrorists.

I am just stating the obvious and I understand if it pains you as you must be a Muslim yourself but it is the truth and the truth stings.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2734

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:28:53 PM

I don't know where you get that assumption from.  I was commenting on a specific situation.

I don't have a "religion".  while I think there is something else out there, and am not an atheist, nor an agnostic, all organized religion has shown itself to be insane.  the men/people that run them are insane and turn them into a circus where only they are right, everyone else is wrong, and all the while they are serving their own purposes and manipulating those that choose to follow them.   From Catholic priests molesting young boys to Mullahs advocating jihad, they are all evil and they are all batshit crazy.

I follow no such organization.

Well said. Don't blame religion for some psychos' actions.

Well said, yes, and I agree with Pentax's interpretation. And that's what its all about, interpretation. However we cannot ignore the fact that these acts are being done in the name of a religion in which they themselves site references from their biblical texts, Qu'ran, as justification for their evil. There are many interpretations of the Bible which create all sorts of different  "versions" of Christianity, and every religion will have people who interpret things differently.

All that being said, I haven't seen any Hindu groups, Christian groups, Jews, Buddhists, etc. conducting mass killings, beheadings, raping - children included. It is very hard to try and interpret these other religions teachings into these levels of evil... I can't understand why the Islamic religion seems to have multiple groups that seem to get this interpretation of their religion, they seem to easily be able to justify these things with passages from the Qu'ran. Whatever this book has in it, from their perspective, has definitely aided the groups actions. Whether you call that an attack on the religion itself or not, I am not sure. I personally hold the individuals accountable for their actions but I do believe the same individuals, if raised on another set of religious beliefs, would not feel the need to be committing the acts they are committing now.

I have nothing against Muslims and in fact have a few Muslim friends and, to my knowledge, they do not want to kill, behead, or rape me. I have not read the entire Qu'ran, mainly just certain sections that are being interpreted for me  Undecided .... but I can't be alone with thinking "Why do these groups get such interpretations from the Qu'ran?  Why are other religions not fueling large movements of people conducting these levels of evil?"

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:51:20 PM

Just saying what I see, members of ISIS are Muslims and they're killing and raping innocent people in the name of Allah Jihad, are they not?

Wasn't Saddam a Muslim? Wasn't Osama Bin Laden a Muslim. Open your eyes and see the last 10 years terrorist attacks all over the world, recent ones include, attack in France, Australia, Pakistan(Children), Kenya(Children). All done by Islamic Terrorists.

I am just stating the obvious and I understand if it pains you as you must be a Muslim yourself but it is the truth and the truth stings.

I have read cases where Christians, Hindus and all other castes have been involved in such crimes. Some say buddists never committed this crime then here goes a case: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176747/Buddhist-monk-repeatedly-raped-teen-years-impregnated-her.html

I don't know why everyone connects such incidents with a religion as other people who assault girls do it for fun or because they are MENTALLY SICK and they have no right to live.

If not religion, then people blame the country. That's the reason I don't believe in any religion/country/case. I only believe in HUMANITY and if one is a good human, they will never hurt or assault any girl.

In this case, the people are mentally sick and hence they assaulted that innocent child and such people have no right to live whether or not they belong to any religion.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:00:07 PM

All this makes sense once you realize that there is no actual God. It's just people being people.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
VenusFlyTrap

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:03:46 PM

All this makes sense once you realize that there is no actual God. It's just people being people.

Yes. Not people but criminals.

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 06:17:02 PM

I have read cases where Christians, Hindus and all other castes have been involved in such crimes. Some say buddists never committed this crime then here goes a case: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176747/Buddhist-monk-repeatedly-raped-teen-years-impregnated-her.html

I don't know why everyone connects such incidents with a religion as other people who assault girls do it for fun or because they are MENTALLY SICK and they have no right to live.

If not religion, then people blame the country. That's the reason I don't believe in any religion/country/case. I only believe in HUMANITY and if one is a good human, they will never hurt or assault any girl.

In this case, the people are mentally sick and hence they assaulted that innocent child and such people have no right to live whether or not they belong to any religion.

I would say your comparing two different things... the case you posted about a Buddhist is one person, of a certain faith, raping a girl.  He is not raping the girl and citing buddhist beliefs as the justification for doing it. Your not going to be able to find a buddhist belief that can be twisted into "its ok to rape a girl" and your probably not going to be able to easily 'spin' any reference in the Bible, unless you just completely make up a belief that doesn't exist. ISIS and other organizations that stem off from the Islam religion seem to quote specific and detailed references in the Qu'ran which gives them the 'feeling' that they have a God, prophet, or whatever behind their actions.

I guess this could depend on what your regions version of a "criminal" is? 
Unfortunately the same mis-interpreted statements in the Qu'ran could still be imposed by a Government, ruler, or whatever. If we eliminate all religions & God, we will just be listening to our 'rulers' and what they deem is or is not a crime. And this would probably end up different throughout the world. I am not sure which one I want at this point... Government or God?  is none of the above an option?   Lips sealed

VenusFlyTrap

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:40:46 PM

I would say your comparing two different things... the case you posted about a Buddhist is one person, of a certain faith, raping a girl.  He is not raping the girl and citing buddhist beliefs as the justification for doing it. Your not going to be able to find a buddhist belief that can be twisted into "its ok to rape a girl" and your probably not going to be able to easily 'spin' any reference in the Bible, unless you just completely make up a belief that doesn't exist. ISIS and other organizations that stem off from the Islam religion seem to quote specific and detailed references in the Qu'ran which gives them the 'feeling' that they have a God, prophet, or whatever behind their actions.

Unfortunately the same mis-interpreted statements in the Qu'ran could still be imposed by a Government, ruler, or whatever. If we eliminate all religions & God, we will just be listening to our 'rulers' and what they deem is or is not a crime. And this would probably end up different throughout the world. I am not sure which one I want at this point... Government or God?  is none of the above an option?   Lips sealed

I do not give a shit about a Quran or anything when someone rapes a 9 year old, he is a criminal!

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 06:48:09 PM

Unfortunately the same mis-interpreted statements in the Qu'ran could still be imposed by a Government, ruler, or whatever. If we eliminate all religions & God, we will just be listening to our 'rulers' and what they deem is or is not a crime. And this would probably end up different throughout the world. I am not sure which one I want at this point... Government or God?  is none of the above an option?   Lips sealed

I do not give a shit about a Quran or anything when someone rapes a 9 year old, he is a criminal!
I agree with you, I was just pointing out that religions have their own versions of what they determine a crime and how those criminals are handled. You and I thinking they are criminals means nothing if they are on the other side of the world being ruled under someone who doesn't see a problem with it. Obviously the 9 year old rape of a girl is probably not the best example because I would *hope* most religions out there would not come anywhere near condoning this behavior.

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:54:27 PM

This. They are not human or people, they are only incivil criminals.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:54:06 PM

+1
This is not ok in Islamic law either. It's just the cold blooded rape of a child. No religion or society would accept it. I'm sure these guys have rationalized it somehow. By invoking, oh... I dunno.. GOD!
And let me guess. Anyone who disagrees should be killed in the name of God.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:00:21 PM

+1
This is not ok in Islamic law either. It's just the cold blooded rape of a child. No religion or society would accept it. I'm sure these guys have rationalized it somehow. By invoking, oh... I dunno.. GOD!

+1000

It is their rules not the rules by their GOD but they are continuing to do those things in name of him (Allah) and this is really stupid.
VenusFlyTrap

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:32:37 PM

Dude, I don't know where you live, but in the civilized societies we put people in jail. And the presence of the holly ghost has not been convincingly proven.

ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 08:53:22 PM

+1

+1000

It is their rules not the rules by their GOD but they are continuing to do those things in name of him (Allah) and this is really stupid.

Well that's what is scary to me and what makes me lean towards questioning the Islamic religion, I'm not sure you can rationalize the rape of a 9 year old with most other religions but they seem to be able to do it while using references from the Qu'ran. If anyone were to start quoting any reference from the Bible to support raping a 9 year old, there would be no merit. But when you see quotes like:

“Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123
“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.” Quran 48:29
“The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6
“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73
“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60
... and more
source: http://freethoughtnation.com/what-does-the-koran-say-about-nonbelievers/

It just seems like there is a lot of extreme hatred inside of the Quran towards those that do not believe in their religion. *Some* Christians have the same viewpoint about those that don't believe in their religion but usually accept that their God will deal with it and just end it with "they will go to hell". I'm fine with that peaceful mentality, whether or not I agree with the religion.

You can believe what you want until you start imposing or forcing the belief on others and it seems like the Quran instructs such things to happen?

Hopefully I am just ignorant to true Muslim beliefs, the Muslims I know personally I do not talk much to them with regards to religion because I know its a sensitive subject.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: