Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you believe was responsible for the 911 attacks?
Da jooz did it. - 21 (8.2%)
It was da muzlims. - 46 (17.9%)
A group of transnational heroin traffickers affiliated with various governments. - 8 (3.1%)
Some other group. - 14 (5.4%)
U.S. gov [added later] - 115 (44.7%)
I don't know but would like to know. - 27 (10.5%)
I don't care. Where is my crack pipe? - 26 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 257

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vote] Who did 911?  (Read 63000 times)
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:02:33 PM

... a commercial jet really did[n't] hit the Pentagon [...] USG disinformation campaign ...

Except for those two ideas, spot on, yep.

You are making such a barrage of assumptions, I'm not sure where you'd want me to start... No, it's not secret, nor is it a high explosive; the thermite would've been used to cut the core columns, and would explain the orange liquid pouring out and the pools of molten steel and high temperatures days/weeks later. Nanothermite does not exclude the use of high explosives; it's just that the evidence of high explosives is limited to video clips of explosion-type sounds.

How about you "please try to explain this 911 ["official"] conspiracy thing in a way that simply makes sense"?

Perhaps more relevantly, though, the real question here would be: why would you believe anything these people (politicans and the media's "news reports" about their actions) say about any subject whatsoever? What is it that makes you believe that they are benevolent "leaders" guiding you/us to a reasonable future?

Please look at what I bolded.  I didn't say anything like that.  Ever.

What I did is simply note that the magical mystery "nanothermite" does not even make sense in this context.  It does NOT cement a good conspiracy theory.  That was the reason for what I said.  It's very, very simple.

I am saying "This conspiracy theory makes NO SENSE!  Please show me one that does, at least in part."

Nothing complicated.

There isn't anything complicated about explaining pools of molten metal days later.  There isn't anything complicated about "orange liquid," either.  

You can't blow off valid criticism of half bunked theories by snapping to a decision that the skeptic of the theory is a gullible fool who bought into the government story - that's called not addressing the point raised.

Well yes sure, but from my perspective it's obvious that you are "a gullible fool who bought into the government story"... well, really the media story. You talking about "magical mystery nanothermite" does not make that theory any less plausible, and certainly does nothing to "cement" the media's "hijacked plane impacts + kerosene + gravity did it" conspiracy theory... which is the point, really. You don't have to believe in nanothermite or anything else whatsoever. The only real question is why do you believe the media story -- which is not only one of the most ridiculous "conspiracy theories" ever concocted, but is told and presented as if uncontrovertably true by the biggest liars in the world (whom you agree are not really benevolent leaders)?

"There isn't anything complicated about explaining pools of molten metal days later.  There isn't anything complicated about "orange liquid," either." - You really believe that? Then you haven't been paying attention... you're just desperately holding on to the story that "must" make sense in your mind.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:16:25 PM

So many people doubting the US govt itself. Makes everybody question the authenticity if freedom and protection we truly share. I think the other group did it with not assistance, but without resistance of the uS govt.

There isn't any "US govt itself." The term "US govt itself" is highly ambiguous depending on the government people and the wording of government documents that you look at. Consider. Just because some people in the U.S. government conspired with outsiders to pull off 9/11, doesn't mean that a whole lot of high government officials had any idea about it. Certainly if the small fry in government knew, they would have been aghast that some of their fellow government people would do such a thing.

The real question is, how many other government conspiracies that were already in motion, were cancelled when 9/11 happened? Many of them were cancelled because those doing the plotting didn't know that 9/11 was going down, and when 9/11 happened they were able to use the effects of 9/11 to their own ends so that they did not need their own conspiracy any longer.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:18:21 PM

Why do I need to keep saying this but the jooz did this 911 crime.
They wanted more oil and to blame Arabs. 
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:36:54 PM

I was a 9/11 truther a while ago, but now I am leaning on the side of Al-Quedia being responsible. The controlled demolition hypothesis has been debunked and I have just returned from New York, and from what I saw there, people tend to say Osama bin Laden was responsible.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:38:06 PM

I was a 9/11 truther a while ago, but now I am leaning on the side of Al-Quedia being responsible. The controlled demolition hypothesis has been debunked and I have just returned from New York, and from what I saw there, people tend to say Osama bin Laden was responsible.

Yeah but people lie.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:40:43 PM

... a commercial jet really did[n't] hit the Pentagon [...] USG disinformation campaign ...

Except for those two ideas, spot on, yep.

You are making such a barrage of assumptions, I'm not sure where you'd want me to start... No, it's not secret, nor is it a high explosive; the thermite would've been used to cut the core columns, and would explain the orange liquid pouring out and the pools of molten steel and high temperatures days/weeks later. Nanothermite does not exclude the use of high explosives; it's just that the evidence of high explosives is limited to video clips of explosion-type sounds.

How about you "please try to explain this 911 ["official"] conspiracy thing in a way that simply makes sense"?

Perhaps more relevantly, though, the real question here would be: why would you believe anything these people (politicans and the media's "news reports" about their actions) say about any subject whatsoever? What is it that makes you believe that they are benevolent "leaders" guiding you/us to a reasonable future?

Please look at what I bolded.  I didn't say anything like that.  Ever.

What I did is simply note that the magical mystery "nanothermite" does not even make sense in this context.  It does NOT cement a good conspiracy theory.  That was the reason for what I said.  It's very, very simple.

I am saying "This conspiracy theory makes NO SENSE!  Please show me one that does, at least in part."

Nothing complicated.

There isn't anything complicated about explaining pools of molten metal days later.  There isn't anything complicated about "orange liquid," either.  

You can't blow off valid criticism of half bunked theories by snapping to a decision that the skeptic of the theory is a gullible fool who bought into the government story - that's called not addressing the point raised.

Well yes sure, but from my perspective it's obvious that you are "a gullible fool who bought into the government story"... well, really the media story. You talking about "magical mystery nanothermite" does not make that theory any less plausible, and certainly does nothing to "cement" the media's "hijacked plane impacts + kerosene + gravity did it" conspiracy theory... which is the point, really. You don't have to believe in nanothermite or anything else whatsoever. The only real question is why do you believe the media story -- which is not only one of the most ridiculous "conspiracy theories" ever concocted, but is told and presented as if uncontrovertably true by the biggest liars in the world (whom you agree are not really benevolent leaders)?

"There isn't anything complicated about explaining pools of molten metal days later.  There isn't anything complicated about "orange liquid," either." - You really believe that? Then you haven't been paying attention... you're just desperately holding on to the story that "must" make sense in your mind.

Huh?  All I've done on this thread is explain phenomena using high school chemistry and physics.  That has nothing to do with ANYONE's media stories.  You are welcome to actually try to understand something.   For example, your saying that if I talk about Magical Mystery Nanothermite it "does not make that theory any less plausible."

Well, yes it does, if the calculated or known characteristics of the chemical prevent the effects alleged to be the product of the Magical material by believers in some theory. 

As for "what I believe" you don't really have any idea about that, do you?  So please don't make things up.  All I've done is show the results of impacts at various speeds, movement of masses, combustion issues with metals and kerosene, strength of materials at various temperatures, and such.

I truly fail to see how this type of presentation implies "buying into" one conspiracy theory or it's absence.  Conclusions may support or refute certain theories, yes, but that is very different from "buying into" them.

You see, just because you feel something doesn't make it true.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:52:27 PM

Just for kicks and grins I'll debunk this one.  Ever seen the sun set low in the sky a bright orange or even a red?  That's from all the dust absorbing sunlight, long red and IR rays are left.

Kind of seems like there would be a lot of dust in the air that day, right?

"Orange liquid," lol....everything that turned liquid went over the side, that's all the plastic stuff, probably plus some of the aluminum.

I can go out in my back yard and take a couple pounds of plastic and create an "orange liquid."  So can anyone.  All you need to do is create an environment with heat but little oxidizer.  Go ahead, throw junk metal in it, plastic, whatever.  Use an old barbecue grill.  Then pour the crap out and see what it looks like.

None of my explanations will be more difficult than high school science.  This one is more like 6th grade isn't it?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:39:33 AM

None of my explanations will be more difficult than high school science.  This one is more like 6th grade isn't it?

Now we have 6th graders explaining Twin Towers architectural construction? It's a wonder that the buildings lasted as long as they did.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:50:49 AM

Now we have 6th graders explaining Twin Towers architectural construction? It's a wonder that the buildings lasted as long as they did.

Smiley
Well, I don't know. 

If the above explanation isn't self proving enough in clarity and obviousness, we can do the basic combustion, heat and emissions in the light frequency range.  That would fit in high school physics. 

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:57:14 PM

Just for kicks and grins I'll debunk this one.  Ever seen the sun set low in the sky a bright orange or even a red?  That's from all the dust absorbing sunlight, long red and IR rays are left.

"Orange liquid," lol....everything that turned liquid went over the side, that's all the plastic stuff, probably plus some of the aluminum.

I can go out in my back yard and take a couple pounds of plastic and create an "orange liquid."  So can anyone.  All you need to do is create an environment with heat but little oxidizer.  Go ahead, throw junk metal in it, plastic, whatever.  Use an old barbecue grill.  Then pour the crap out and see what it looks like.

None of my explanations will be more difficult than high school science.  This one is more like 6th grade isn't it?
only government ass licker or a total plant pot would say they where brought down by planes
malting iron not plastic and office stuff  you joker

FIRE MY ASS  THEY BLEW UP END OF
i have worked on construction sites for 25 years
2.3 trillion dollars gone plus a war     big bucks Wink Wink Wink
and all the gold looted from towers

so you need to ask your self this.. was it to make money.. did they rob the american tax payer of 2.3 trillion dollars to keep for them selfs
or was it for the greater good because 1.2 billion muslims and growing really fast... muslims could run the planet
   sharia law
then your freedom as truly gone Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
i will say this its been done and there is nothing you can do about it
the bushes are to powerful to do anything to them    they are THE NWO

dblink

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:08:21 PM

I've been trying to figure it out too. Given that the U.S. Military have the technology they needed to aid them in their campaign against terrorism, still they were "tricked" by this "attackers" which resulted into different tragic events. They would have known that there were 2 planes heading towards the twin towers by the time it even entered the U.S. territory. It's hard to believe that they haven't seen this coming, so it leaves me to a conclusion that there was indeed a coordination between the gov't and the attackers.
My second thought also think the same as your comments, U.S Military has sophisticated technology to trace any sort of attack which targets U.S soil, so much so their hi tech technology is so powerful, and they previously learned their own mistake during the pearl harbor attack, having said that, equipped with robust anti-missile shield and satellites, how is it possible that they are unaware of such tragic 9/11 incident.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:17:14 PM

Just for kicks and grins I'll debunk this one.  Ever seen the sun set low in the sky a bright orange or even a red?  That's from all the dust absorbing sunlight, long red and IR rays are left.

I can go out in my back yard and take a couple pounds of plastic and create an "orange liquid."  So can anyone.  All you need to do is create an environment with heat but little oxidizer.  Go ahead, throw junk metal in it, plastic, whatever.  Use an old barbecue grill.  Then pour the crap out and see what it looks like.

None of my explanations will be more difficult than high school science.  This one is more like 6th grade isn't it?
only government ass licker or a total plant pot would say they where brought down by planes
malting iron not plastic and office stuff  you joker.....

why do you believe it was iron?

If you are just repeating what Steve Jones said, you fell for his lies.

See bolded above.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:35:54 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 12:42:14 AM by popcorn1

malting iron not plastic and office stuff  you joker.....

why do you believe it was iron?

If you are just repeating what Steve Jones said, you fell for his lies.

See bolded above.
i have studied 9/11 for at least 10 years because when they said it was fire that brought down those buildings i thought no way government are liars.
 i just become addicted to find out more and more because i knew they where lying FIRE Cheesy

if they would of said planes hit then there where terrorist in the building with bombs i would of believed that story... but the buildings blew up because that is what happened they blew up NOT FIRE
i would not be even bothered about 9/11 so much i would of felt sorry for victims but then just carried on with my life never to be interested again
but because they said fire that is when i become very interested why is USA government lying to there people THE LAND OF THE FREE WOW
plus the best one was
 one of the terrorist flew the planes into to buildings the planes blew up in a ball off fire brought down the towers and they found the terrorist passport on the floor after all that WOW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 but here is your evidence for malting iron plastic wont glow like that and wood don,t drip
 but watch this for proof

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

why would people who where in the buildings tell lies?
if they worked for the government they say it was just fire like there government said

plus this is my last post on the topic i sick to the back teeth of it all
 if you think your government telling you the truth about 9/11 then your a plant pot

all i know now after this event .. governments are really shady and i don,t trust them as far as i could throw them..never thought like that until this event IT OPENED MY MIND
plus not just the towers   building 7      plus the pentagon       all lies 
 well thats all folks
i check what people have wrote but i finished on the topic if you believe your government then WOW
last few words before i go
funny  Cheesy come on our news the fire police and ambulance are doing a drill somewhere
 i said if a bomb goes off after the drill sometime its a set up by the government Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :
government gets the blame for everything with me now Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
and only because of 9/11
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

i have studied 9/11 for at least 10 years because when they said it was fire that brought down those buildings i thought no way government are liars.
 i just become addicted to find out more and more because i knew they where lying FIRE Cheesy

if they would of said planes hit then there where terrorist in the building with bombs i would of believed that story... but the buildings blew up because that is what happened they blew up NOT FIRE
i would not be even bothered about 9/11 so much i would of felt sorry for victims but then just carried on with my life never to be interested again
but because they said fire that is when i become very interested why is USA government lying to there people THE LAND OF THE FREE WOW
plus the best one was
 one of the terrorist flew the planes into to buildings the planes blew up in a ball off fire brought down the towers and they found the terrorist passport on the floor after all that WOW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 but here is your evidence for malting iron plastic wont glow like that and wood don,t drip
 but watch this for proof

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

why would people who where in the buildings tell lies?
if they worked for the government they say it was just fire like there government said

plus this is my last post on the topic i sick to the back teeth of it all
 if you think your government telling you the truth about 9/11 then your a plant pot

all i know now after this event .. governments are really shady and i don,t trust them as far as i could throw them..never thought like that until this event IT OPENED MY MIND

Suit yourself.  I have to laugh a bit though, you think I'm a government stooge because I use high school physics to refute the "melted iron" thing....

Look at some of my posts on other subjects, maybe I'm all wrong but I though I was pretty far in the anti-government direction....sheesh....

Yes, I watched part of your video...what utter garbage.  Like amateurs playing with homemade thermite, so what?

Yes, any molten mess can be made to exist in atmosphere devoid of oxygen, of all kinds of components.  Including plastics, sure. 

The problem with invoking thermite to explain the towers collapse is that it makes zero sense.  Invoking a magical material like "nano-thermite" is actually even worse from the "making sense" point of view.  On the other hand, though, since it's a material that could only have came from an ultra secret government lab that would mean the guys behind 9/11 are....

LOL...you buying that crap?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:49:57 AM

Spendulus
so do you think the towers come down by fire forget about the thermite
 DID YOU THINK THE TOWERS COME DOWN BY FIRE   PLUS BUILDING 7 did that fall because of fire Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SO JUST SAY FIRE OR BLEW UP
because if you say fire wow

goodbye and av a nice day Grin
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:59:56 AM

Spendulus
 DID YOU THINK THE TOWERS COME DOWN BY FIRE   PLUS BUILDING 7 did that fall because of fire Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey, look.  If you are in construction you know what you can do with a torch and a 2" piece of rebar.  You can bend it like rubber.  So it's pretty simple that fire would have weakened the steel to where the whole thing collapsed, yes.  

Look throughout this entire thread, I've not been opposed to conspiracy theories about 9/11.  I've just asked for people to come up with things that made sense.  And really, they haven't.  For example -

"Hey, let's get some stupid Muslims to run these airliners into these two buildings.  But you know, that won't bring them down.  So we'll send a secret team of special agents in there to wire thermite on the SAME FLOORS the airliners are gonna hit.  Naw, let's make it NANO THERMITE.  Then just to be sure, we'll pile up a couple mountains of C4 in there.  That'll do it.  Then we'll just get our Israeli friends in the white vans to sit around with the switch.  When those airliners hit, those Jews'll pull that switch.  That'll bring them down.  Oh yeah."

You know how fucking crazy that sounds?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:34:01 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 03:47:32 AM by popcorn1

Spendulus
 DID YOU THINK THE TOWERS COME DOWN BY FIRE   PLUS BUILDING 7 did that fall because of fire Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey, look.  If you are in construction you know what you can do with a torch and a 2" piece of rebar.  You can bend it like rubber.  So it's pretty simple that fire would have weakened the steel to where the whole thing collapsed, yes.  

Look throughout this entire thread, I've not been opposed to conspiracy theories about 9/11.  I've just asked for people to come up with things that made sense.  And really, they haven't.  For example -

"Hey, let's get some stupid Muslims to run these airliners into these two buildings.  But you know, that won't bring them down.  So we'll send a secret team of special agents in there to wire thermite on the SAME FLOORS the airliners are gonna hit.  Naw, let's make it NANO THERMITE.  Then just to be sure, we'll pile up a couple mountains of C4 in there.  That'll do it.  Then we'll just get our Israeli friends in the white vans to sit around with the switch.  When those airliners hit, those Jews'll pull that switch.  That'll bring them down.  Oh yeah."

2.3 trillion dollars sounds good to me not crazy
plus planes never hit both towers i could go on like you why this and why that
your a sheep i am not
i have seen and lived to much to get bullshitted
any 1 who gets in power will line there own pockets before the peoples pockets its human instinct to make sure your family ok before any 1 else

see if a poor man gets in power he steal 1 million of tax payer to fund his family
if a rich man gets in power he steals 100 million to fund his family

not the real figures but you get my point
your trust for government is crazy Wink

plus in the video did you here the fireman he says malting steel now who know more about fire him or you   i mean he is a fireman after all   how many fires have you put out
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:41:26 AM

Spendulus

2.3 trillion dollars sounds good to me not crazy
plus planes never hit both towers i could go on like you why this and why that
your a sheep i am not
i have seen and lived to much to get bullshitted
any 1 who gets in power will line there own pockets before the peoples pockets its human instinct to make sure your family ok before any 1 else

see if a poor man gets in power he steal 1 million of tax payer to fund his family
if a rich man gets in power he steals 100 million to fund his family

not the real figures but you get my point
your trust for government is crazy Wink

plus in the video did you here the fireman he says malting steel now who know more about fire him or you   i mean he is a fireman after all   how many fires have you put out

Well, if those planes that my relatives in New York city say they saw hit those towers did not do that, then where are they?

About the melted steel?  I seriously don't get this.  If you see some melted glowing stuff from a mile away you are going to tell me to take some guy's word as to what it is?

This is a matter of doing spectrograph analysis on the light from the glowing stuff.  That's the only scientific way.  A fireman is no expert on melted steel, that's ridiculous.

Oh, and I've melted quite a bit of steel with a cutting torch.  You know what it looks like?  Inside a welder's helmet it looks orange.   Outside of that it's so bright white you can't even look at it.

Look, one more time.  Debating the phenomena which occurred in 9/11 is one thing.  Linking one interpretation of the phenomena to some conclusion like "your trust for government is crazy" makes no sense.  You see, first, the interpretation has to make sense...
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:45:31 PM

high ranking elected & appointed officials of the us govt certainly covered it up after the fact

very suspiscious

who financially benefited most --

there lies your answer

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:08:12 PM

Spendulus
 a fireman  Wink and he was not 1 mile away he as put more fires out than you ever have and if you look on the video his fireman bud agrees with him he is nodding in the background when he saying malting steel

even the firemen know something not right I REST MY CASE
do you work for the government or something you sure sound like you do Wink Wink Wink

don,t worry the bushes empire is safe
plus would you say the pentagon got hit by a plane too

tell me this do you think a plane hit the pentagon
because if you say yes then OMG

2.3 trillion dollars  300 million in gold bars and a war
 who makes the weapons for these wars guess who
the bushes
plus loads of contracts all around the globe
they have secured there family wealth for the next 1000 years Wink Wink Wink money money money
the more you have the powerful you are
but thanks to 9/11 my trust for governments is out the window it sure opened my eyes
 9 muslims blew them up then according to you but funny that 2 still alive  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
last post here i check to see what you say but
your a sheep or you work for your government Wink Wink Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: