Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you believe was responsible for the 911 attacks?
Da jooz did it. - 21 (8.2%)
It was da muzlims. - 46 (17.9%)
A group of transnational heroin traffickers affiliated with various governments. - 8 (3.1%)
Some other group. - 14 (5.4%)
U.S. gov [added later] - 115 (44.7%)
I don't know but would like to know. - 27 (10.5%)
I don't care. Where is my crack pipe? - 26 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 257

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vote] Who did 911?  (Read 63000 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:36:38 PM

I thought you guys would like this, maybe you already know about it.
From August of this year Fourteen Incredible Facts About 9/11

The link above was from here Propaganda Can’t Melt Steel Beams

The propaganda is that steel beams were melted, or needed to be melted, for the towers to fall.

But propagate on, don't let me stop you.

Good point. All that molten steel that sat around in the basement for ages could have come from all the desks in the Towers that melted under the extreme heat, right?

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:37:03 PM

In fact I remember reading in 2002 or 3 a report from the NYC Comptroller where it was stated that insurance claims OUTSIDE the WTC site were higher than those of the site itself. The damages from all that dust were stupendous. I wonder how many people are aware of this very interesting fact.

I agree. If they wanted to demolish the buildings, they could have removed all the people, and then torn them down nicely and safely.

They didn't want nice and safe. Among the things that they wanted was an excuse to set up Homeland Security, and to invade the Middle East.

They murdered 3,000 people to get their excuse. And now that they have been over in the Middle East, they have murdered hundreds of thousands more. Some of the leaders in the American government are evil incarnate.

(I gotta get back to reading my sci-fi novel.)

Smiley

I think those towers were generally past their expiry date by the turn of the century. After the internet came along with widespread online trading, demand for office space close to Wall Street simply decreased. When you have such huge properties, that has to hurt. Also there was a very expensive asbestos removal issue and that was an overhang that had to be dealt with sooner or later. So they were on borrowed time if you will and most likely a financial burden for the owners. I think it´s one big layer-cake of a scam which combined several interests. Insurance companies took a big initial hit but they didn´t mind because they got to raise premiums massively and make it all back with big interest. Remember how Warren Buffett was whining on about the next major terror attack in the years after 9/11?

Insurance scam, political scam, windfall for the war industry etc..when these more or less intertwined interests strike gold simultanously on the same day you have to be suspicious. ESPECIALLY since that very first thought of any police detective worth their salt, WHO BENEFITS, was studiously avoided. Follow the money? No way.
Asbestos?  Bah.  Lots of buildings around in every city that have handled that.

Yeah, lots of 110 story buildings in every city with removal costs in the billions of dollars. Happens every day.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:38:12 PM

In fact I remember reading in 2002 or 3 a report from the NYC Comptroller where it was stated that insurance claims OUTSIDE the WTC site were higher than those of the site itself. The damages from all that dust were stupendous. I wonder how many people are aware of this very interesting fact.

I agree. If they wanted to demolish the buildings, they could have removed all the people, and then torn them down nicely and safely.

They didn't want nice and safe. Among the things that they wanted was an excuse to set up Homeland Security, and to invade the Middle East.

They murdered 3,000 people to get their excuse. And now that they have been over in the Middle East, they have murdered hundreds of thousands more. Some of the leaders in the American government are evil incarnate.

Smiley

I think those towers were generally past their expiry date by the turn of the century. After the internet came along with widespread online trading, demand for office space close to Wall Street simply decreased. When you have such huge properties, that has to hurt. Also there was a very expensive asbestos removal issue and that was an overhang that had to be dealt with sooner or later. So they were on borrowed time if you will and most likely a financial burden for the owners. I think it´s one big layer-cake of a scam which combined several interests. Insurance companies took a big initial hit but they didn´t mind because they got to raise premiums massively and make it all back with big interest. Remember how Warren Buffett was whining on about the next major terror attack in the years after 9/11?

Insurance scam, political scam, windfall for the war industry etc..when these more or less intertwined interests strike gold simultanously on the same day you have to be suspicious. ESPECIALLY since that very first thought of any police detective worth their salt, WHO BENEFITS, was studiously avoided. Follow the money? No way.

It was even handled in the Twin Towers.    Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
galdur

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:48:01 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 12:12:03 AM by galdur

I very much doubt that many people nowadays believe the JFK story. It´s the problem with lies, they age very badly. And it´s impossible to prove falsehoods to begin with. I think 9/11 is heading the same way, only it won´t take as long. Information dissemination is in a revolutionary wave that will keep rising for a long time to come. Garbage media is but a shadow of its former self and almost nobody is dumb enough to take them and politicians and other official opinion designers seriously anymore. Maybe they´ll just use the psychopath´s cop out one day, yeah, it was a scam and we pulled it off but at this point what does it matter.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:00:32 AM

The only way is for people to stand up.

For example. Nobody that thinks about chemtrails thinks that they are any good. And the people that think about them a lot, realize that they are bad. Someone will go after government people personally, who are allowing the chemtrails to be sprayed. It will be over a personal harm thing.

This is the only real way to shut government down regarding its evil. It has to be done man to man, over harm and loss of private property... not man against government official.

Smiley

galdur

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:41:31 AM

When I was into the 9/11 stuff, I was mostly interested in what the official storytellers were glaringly ignoring. The Money. Of course you try to follow the money, what else. And New York City is Money. And actually the New York Fed IS the Fed. Goldman´s man there is who Wall St. listens to, Yellen is just a talking head spokesperson. Window dressing for the masses.

So, for the roots of 9/11 you probably go to Wall St. Of course the CIA has always been very close with the NY money power and politicians are in the pocket of moneybags but the brain boxes of the thing are in New York, I´m almost certain of that. There are some suspicious connections I recall for example a guy named Peter Peterson. Now, that is one big fat spider in a web. He must be like 90 now if he hasn´t gone to hell, haven´t checked it.

Tight with the Rockefellers of course, Chairman of Lehman Brothers for a while, chairman of CFR 1985-2007, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York between 2000 and 2004, chairman of Blackstone Group (check out its connection to Building 7). This was an extremely powerful guy that most people haven´t heard much of. I´d pick him up and use some enhanced interrogation techniques on him if needed if he hasn´t given up the ghost.

Edit: Blackstone was private equity, went public in 2007. You´ll find it very interesting if you´re not already  aware of its connections to 9/11.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:44:54 AM

How did we humans fuck up the world so bad that all of us are now so 'racist'? 43 votes for muslims?? I mean seriously how uneducated can you get?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:53:20 AM

How did we humans fuck up the world so bad that all of us are now so 'racist'? 43 votes for muslims?? I mean seriously how uneducated can you get?

The answer to your question isn't so hard to understand. Back in the beginning times, when there were only Adam and Eve and their several children (we don't really know how may kids they had by this time...), Cain killed his brother Abel.

It has always been bad. The real question is, how in the world have people managed to last as long as they have? I think that it is Divine Providence that has allowed us to last.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:12:53 AM

Smiley

Yeah, lots of 110 story buildings in every city with removal costs in the billions of dollars. Happens every day.
No need to "remove the building."  Asbestos remediation is a standard industry practice and job.  Sure, it's mostly a waste of money and time - but the buildings of twin towers vintage actually did have the "blue asbestos" that was and is harmful.

So with no facts, and three directions of pure innuendo, you would like to build a conspiracy theory.  Well, go to it, and see where you get.
galdur

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:23:03 AM

Always a good sign when this idiot starts with his contentless bunk. Usually it´s one sentence, I guess this must be close to a personal record.  Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:29:12 AM

No need to "remove the building."  Asbestos remediation is a standard industry practice and job.  Sure, it's mostly a waste of money and time - but the buildings of twin towers vintage actually did have the "blue asbestos" that was and is harmful.

So with no facts, and three directions of pure innuendo, you would like to build a conspiracy theory.  Well, go to it, and see where you get.

Rather, find additional understandings about the plot.   Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:31:23 AM

Always a good sign when this idiot starts with his contentless bunk. Usually it´s one sentence, I guess this must be close to a personal record.  Grin

When you are paid by government like he is, even if it is not for the job of propagandizing, you follow government rhetoric just the same.

Smiley

galdur

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:45:10 AM

Always a good sign when this idiot starts with his contentless bunk. Usually it´s one sentence, I guess this must be close to a personal record.  Grin

When you are paid by government like he is, even if it is not for the job of propagandizing, you follow government rhetoric just the same.

Smiley

Yeah.

The thing with 9/11 is that the official story is so full of freakin holes that it´s probably prepared that way intentionally in an attempt to somehow dilute the issue so to speak. It hides behind its own nonsense. Since it makes no sense at all what does it matter, that sort of thing. It´s related to how they distract from their own crimes or incompetence by stating "we´re all as a society to blame" for this and that. When it´s everybody´s fault it´s actually in effect nobody´s fault.

galdur

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:49:42 AM

And a classic example just a few days ago when U.S. killed those Iraqi troops. The Sec of Def was very quick to claim that this was the fault of both the American and Iraqis. Result: Since both are to blame, what does it matter. You hear it all the time from these nutballs. It´s dilution of issues or whatever you want to call it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:58:19 AM

It's the same thing with bad cops. Bad cops make us angry at cops. The real bad guys are the leaders, the city council or mayor who will not require cops to follow policy that harms no one who is not clearly violent in the first place. The mayor and city leaders would be better off to fire the whole police department, or shut it down, rather than to allow bad cops to go on doing their evil. Thus, the mayor and city council are to blame, but you seldom hear about them. All you hear about are bad cops.

Smiley

galdur

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:10:45 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 02:23:49 AM by galdur

It's the same thing with bad cops. Bad cops make us angry at cops. The real bad guys are the leaders, the city council or mayor who will not require cops to follow policy that harms no one who is not clearly violent in the first place. The mayor and city leaders would be better off to fire the whole police department, or shut it down, rather than to allow bad cops to go on doing their evil. Thus, the mayor and city council are to blame, but you seldom hear about them. All you hear about are bad cops.

Smiley

Yes, it´s endless distractions. It´s strange how so many people overlook their use by those in charge, daily life is full of all sorts of distractions after all.

I guess Hitler was right when he said that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." "and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths".

"Even though the facts which prove this to be so [that it´s one big fat lie] may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying." I think he nails it there.

In other words they believe the big lies of their leaders because they between themselves are only used to small lies. And of course it´s inconceivable to them that they, being the smart cookies that they think they are, could vote into office serial lying psychopaths that have no problems with lies and scams, the bigger the better.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:28:14 AM

Smiley

Yes, it´s endless distractions. It´s strange how so many people overlook their use by those in charge, daily life is full of all sorts of distractions after all.

I guess Hitler was right when he said that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." "and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths".

"Even though the facts which prove this to be [that it´s one big lie] so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying." I think he nails it there.

In other words they believe the big lies of their leaders because they between themselves are only used to small lies. And of course it´s inconceivable to them that they, being the smart cookies that they think they are, could vote into office serial lying psychopaths that have no problems with lies and scams, the bigger the better.

Yet, it was by the power of gentle, quiet preparation that Hitler succeeded. And it is by the gentleness of us stupidly humble, ignorant people that we seem to have success.

Do they keep us humble so that we can't succeed, or so they think? Or is it only that there is such a vastly great number of us, that they have only to reach out and take us whenever they want? Or is it that we are succeeding to drive them to failure without even realizing what we are doing?

Certainly it is not new heights of police brutality. Rather, it is new heights of information - via Internet - that shows us what has been going on all along.

Seems to me we need to act very wisely by keeping the information flowing.

Smiley

galdur

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:32:58 AM

Absolutely. Information is power. And never forget; lies age very badly and eventually just die and blow away. It´s just a question of time. Truth has traction and longevity, never a problem there.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:49:14 AM

Absolutely. Information is power. And never forget; lies age very badly and eventually just die and blow away. It´s just a question of time. Truth has traction and longevity, never a problem there.

Go ahead, agree with Badecker.  The guy that's lost every single argument he ever presented on his conspiracy theories of 911.   But he still, sincerely, believes that somehow, somewhere, something's not right about it.  Just can't quite figure out what it might be.  

Sounds like you may be in the same boat, floating frivolous and unsubstantiated shit like low lease rates, or problems with asbestos, as being reasons for Americans to have criminally somehow brought the towers down.  Well, Muslims will like your point of view, and some of them will agree with you.  Be sure to include in your scheme the Evil Jews.  They do love that.

Meanwhile back in the real world, you are totally welcome to produce FACTS about low lease rates prior to 911, or anything else you want, to actually substantiate any assertions you want to make.  Otherwise, what you have is total bullshit.

Cheers!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:57:05 AM

Go ahead, agree with Badecker.  The guy that's lost every single argument he ever presented on his conspiracy theories of 911.   But he still, sincerely, believes that somehow, somewhere, something's not right about it.  Just can't quite figure out what it might be.  

Sounds like you may be in the same boat, floating frivolous and unsubstantiated shit like low lease rates, or problems with asbestos, as being reasons for Americans to have criminally somehow brought the towers down.  Well, Muslims will like your point of view, and some of them will agree with you.  Be sure to include in your scheme the Evil Jews.  They do love that.

Meanwhile back in the real world, you are totally welcome to produce FACTS about low lease rates prior to 911, or anything else you want, to actually substantiate any assertions you want to make.  Otherwise, what you have is total bullshit.

Cheers!

Hi, Spendy. Nice to hear your words of wisdom again (chuckle).

Hey man, Merry Christmas to you.

Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: