Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you believe was responsible for the 911 attacks?
Da jooz did it. - 21 (8.2%)
It was da muzlims. - 46 (17.9%)
A group of transnational heroin traffickers affiliated with various governments. - 8 (3.1%)
Some other group. - 14 (5.4%)
U.S. gov [added later] - 115 (44.7%)
I don't know but would like to know. - 27 (10.5%)
I don't care. Where is my crack pipe? - 26 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 257

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vote] Who did 911?  (Read 63000 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:24:45 AM

BADecker, another trick that those psychopaths use to cover their crimes is "careful, this is gonna hurt you more than me".

Back in the day, they figured that fully disclosing the Iran-Contra scams would be "too painful for the American People". Sounds kind of unlikely but they got away with it for some mysterious reasons.  Maybe they´ll try that one again when and if the 9/11 mess blows up in their faces.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:09:14 PM

BADecker, another trick that those psychopaths use to cover their crimes is "careful, this is gonna hurt you more than me".

Back in the day, they figured that fully disclosing the Iran-Contra scams would be "too painful for the American People". Sounds kind of unlikely but they got away with it for some mysterious reasons.  Maybe they´ll try that one again when and if the 9/11 mess blows up in their faces.  Grin

The Internet is allowing information to spread far and wide. Is this something that they have done? Or is it simply something they didn't see coming?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
galdur

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:59:52 PM

Back in the day, they figured that fully disclosing the Iran-Contra scams would be "too painful for the American People". Sounds kind of unlikely but they got away with it for some mysterious reasons.  Maybe they´ll try that one again when and if the 9/11 mess blows up in their faces.  Grin

The Internet is allowing information to spread far and wide. Is this something that they have done? Or is it simply something they didn't see coming?

Smiley

Like the man said, it´s difficult to predict especially about the future.

It´s difficult even for nutballs in charge of one-party systems. They rely to a great extent on the control of information and therefore creation of reality. It´s all about perception. So, it´s a big problem now when almost nobody takes their shills in garbage media and politics seriously anymore. Just read the comments sections of garbage media outlets. It´s amazing. I never dreamt say a decade ago that this would happen so soon.

Saw it coming? I doubt that they imagined 25 years ago that in less than a generation everybody in the world would have access to the whole world basically in the palm of their hand. It´s a huge shift of control. Just look at the power vacuum in the United States. It´s gotten so bad that they can´t even scam the ongoing war scams on anymore, much less get new scams going. It´s definitely a crisis for a system that relies on war scams. And of course people like Putin and Trump have been quick to jump in to exploit that vacuum. We´ll see where that goes.

I think that the system or machine in charge that almost nobody takes seriously anymore will refuse to adapt until maybe when nobody at all whatsoever listens to them. In the meantime I guess they hope that their darling nutball Hillary can turn things around. If they can´t con her with her nutcase entourage in tow to the White House I don´t know, maybe they´ll flee to Paraguay and just leave the mess they created behind.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:13:06 PM

snip

I think that the system or machine in charge that almost nobody takes seriously anymore will refuse to adapt until maybe when nobody at all whatsoever listens to them. In the meantime I guess they hope that their darling nutball Hillary can turn things around. If they can´t con her with her nutcase entourage in tow to the White House I don´t know, maybe they´ll flee to Paraguay and just leave the mess they created behind.

Or Hitler's hideout in Argentina.   Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
galdur

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:44:21 PM

snip

Or Hitler's hideout in Argentina.   Smiley

Isn´t Paraguay the only garbage dumpster left in South America that will accept this kind of refuse? Haven´t followed it that closely. I do know that major U.S. war crimes crap can´t really travel much around the world, at least to the parts where their own ilk isn´t in charge.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:59:11 PM

Back in the day, they figured that fully disclosing the Iran-Contra scams would be "too painful for the American People". Sounds kind of unlikely but they got away with it for some mysterious reasons.  Maybe they´ll try that one again when and if the 9/11 mess blows up in their faces.  Grin

Smiley

Like the man said, it´s difficult to predict especially about the future.

It´s difficult even for nutballs in charge of one-party systems. They rely to a great extent on the control of information and therefore creation of reality. It´s all about perception. So, it´s a big problem now when almost nobody takes their shills in garbage media and politics seriously anymore. Just read the comments sections of garbage media outlets. It´s amazing. I never dreamt say a decade ago that this would happen so soon.

Saw it coming? I doubt that they imagined 25 years ago that in less than a generation everybody in the world would have access to the whole world basically in the palm of their hand....

Um, yes, many of us did.

See Vernon Vinge's writing, I believe 1978, the prediction of a "technological singularity."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:24:32 PM

"Many?" Perhaps, yes, if counting by fingers and toes.

Percentage wise?  Nil.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:30:39 PM

Percentage wise?  Nil.

Smiley
Yes, many.  See, there are many of us that don't care about what people think who only know how to count on their fingers and toes.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:35:41 PM

Percentage wise?  Nil.

Smiley
Yes, many.  See, there are many of us that don't care about what people think who only know how to count on their fingers and toes.

It's nice to find that someone else understands how flawed math is, because 1 + 1 always equals 1 + 1, because no 2 of anything are ever alike.

Cheesy

galdur

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:35:33 AM

Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:10:11 AM

I see this thread is still going strong huh.

Figured id stop in and see what all was going on here.   Love the previous post and makes sense.

I stopped arguing over this.  It happened and some people just dont wanna see who actually did it.  One day they will learn the hard way.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:04:50 AM

snip

Can you give any reference about what that infographic shows? I am genuinely asking because I'd be interested in reading more about it.
galdur

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:22:34 PM

snip

Can you give any reference about what that infographic shows? I am genuinely asking because I'd be interested in reading more about it.

I didn´t make that image myself but remember reading years ago about the asbestos and lawsuit and how they struck lucky and got rid of it all. I´m sure the info is out there somewhere, I haven´t followed the 9/11 discussions for a while.

galdur

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:28:20 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 01:44:56 PM by galdur

"""As of September 2009, the organization 9-11 Health Now reported that 817 World Trade Center workers had died from various causes. About 40,000 were enrolled in medical monitoring and 20,000 were "sick and under treatment." Many had upper respiratory issues, while some reported multiple medical concerns. A number of these people are receiving help from designated World Trade Center programs at facilities such as Mount Sinai Medical Center."""

http://www.asbestos.com/world-trade-center/

Not sure how the situation is now but there must have been tons of lawsuits ongoing, after all people were assured that the air was perfectly safe to breathe and no need for masks. So there´s all sorts of info in those court documents, probably also about the Port Authority and its bad asbestos situation there before 9/11.

Obviously they couldn´t have the rescue workers use special protection because the public would have gotten the message and hauled ass out of Manhattan.

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:38:06 PM

But it was obviously just a coincidence that Larry made such a bad move, just as it was just a coincidence that Larry and his kids didn't show up at the WTC that morning, and it was just a coincidence that Larry is personal friends with 3 different Israeli prime ministers, one of whom fought the Palestinians alongside Larry's business partner Frank Lowy who controlled the mall underneath the towers...

And on and on it goes... Yet somehow the coincidence theorists (i.e. MSM consumers of false information) feel comfortable ignoring all information they have been told, and continue to be told, is "conspiracy theory".

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:19:11 PM

Here are quick summaries of the arguments.

The transnational drug cartel is a strong argument with only circumstantial evidence.

Vietnam was of course a central heroin waypoint in the era in which the U.S. invaded. Arguments for the U.S. invasion never held much water. Some suspected the U.S. invaded Vietnam under the control of a heroin cartel within several governments including that of the U.S. Evidence has appeared sporadically but witnesses disappear and testimony changes. One example at http://www.wanttoknow.info/militarysmuggledheroin.shtml

The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan was long rumored to be a result of interests in the heroin trade.

Shortly before the events of 911 the Taliban announced that they had virtually eliminated opium cultivation. Since Afghanistan produced well over 90% of the opium base used for heroin this meant that heroin was basically finished.

Shortly after 911 the U.S. invaded Afghanistan and opium cultivation skyrocketed. Heroin became plentiful again. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102158/Heroin-production-Afghanistan-RISEN-61.html Other speculation http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/13/420107/-CIA-Torture-Jet-wrecks-with-4-Tons-of-COCAINE

The theory that radical Muslims by themselves were involved is the conventional theory promoted by the U.S. government.

However most people question this. Polls shortly after 911 showed a significant percentage of New Yorkers did not believe the government version. Further doubts were raised later when some polls showed strong support for the official line while others showed the opposite. The impression was that some mainstream polls may have been altered to give the impression that most people believed the government account. One summary of high level counts is at http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Some evidence has been presented that Israelis may have been involved.

Some of this evidence falls into the 'urban legend' category but other parts seem credible. David BenGurion and other early Zionists supposedly believed it was essential that America be under the control of its indigenous people rather than descendants of Europeans. This is discussed sometimes in other languages but never or seldom in English for some reason.

Perhaps Israelis were either associated with the earlier mentioned drug cartel or are involved in some nefarious scheme to transfer power in the new world back to first peoples.

Other theories?

Most recently there have been articles mentioning supposed Saudi involvement. Perhaps part of a secret Wahabi plan to turn Americans into Muslim Wahabis? Or something else?

Added
A 5th choice 'U.S. gov' was added. Votes to that point were 3,2,1 and 5 for the first four choices respectively.

i do believe that usa attacked its own citizen with the aim of invading oil areas in middle east.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:57:26 PM

What's wrong with this innuendo, is that of course if a building burns down, the owner will be looked at closely - who knows, maybe he burned it down to get insurance money.  Cops know this, and you can bet that the owner was very carefully examined.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:17:22 AM

Everybody knows who did 11 September. Maybe some dumb Americans believe different stories but everybody else in the world who has some brain cells know who did it. The group who did it changed the whole politics in Middle East, South Asia and North Africa.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:34:45 AM

Everybody knows who did 11 September. Maybe some dumb Americans believe different stories but everybody else in the world who has some brain cells know who did it. The group who did it changed the whole politics in Middle East, South Asia and North Africa.
Not really true.  There has been and will continue to be a lot of propaganda on this issue.  For example, something like half the people in Jordon and Pakistan believe those Evil Jews did 911.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:25:07 AM

Not really true.  There has been and will continue to be a lot of propaganda on this issue.  For example, something like half the people in Jordon and Pakistan believe those Evil Jews did 911.

You are correct.  No one will really know.   as there were way to many things wrong with that day.  To many occurrences that do not happen normally.  Some one here had there hand in the cookie jar.  You can not say it was only done my bin laden or who ever people think it was.  If he was the one who did it some one here helped him do it.  If all the ones who think we didnt have a hand in it.   You need to look over all the fact and review the protocols.  There is no way this happened the way it did without help from someone here in the US. I had friends die that day.  I still do not blame bin laden because he couldn't have done this alone if he even did.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: