Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you believe was responsible for the 911 attacks?
Da jooz did it. - 21 (8.2%)
It was da muzlims. - 46 (17.9%)
A group of transnational heroin traffickers affiliated with various governments. - 8 (3.1%)
Some other group. - 14 (5.4%)
U.S. gov [added later] - 115 (44.7%)
I don't know but would like to know. - 27 (10.5%)
I don't care. Where is my crack pipe? - 26 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 257

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vote] Who did 911?  (Read 63000 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:00:08 PM

a combination of a few different groups did it as that was what was needed to cover it up.

The problem with these conspiracy theories is the huge numbers of people who would have to be killed or shut up to keep the facts from coming out.

Basically impossible to do that.

I am sure that the Ideas that the Jews did 9/11, or the US did 9/11, is attractive for those who think all of Islam is a religion of peace....
The fact that the conspiracy theories DO exist, and have existed as long as they have, is the evidence that the facts are coming out.

Smiley
No it is not evidence that "the facts are coming out".  It may be evidence that a lot of people want to hate the USA, and are okay with latching on half baked ideas to support their hate.

Conversely if "the facts are coming out" where exactly are those facts?  Some things have been asserted in this thread but on examination they don't really stand up.  Are those the best assertions that support this "theory?"  

The lists of things that don't fit the official story go on and on. Check here https://duckduckgo.com/?q=9%2F11+conspiracy+website+list

Smiley
Here's an interesting clip from Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

A 2006 national security strategy paper declared that terrorism springs from "subcultures of conspiracy and misinformation," and that "terrorists recruit more effectively from populations whose information about the world is contaminated by falsehoods and corrupted by conspiracy theories. The distortions keep alive grievances and filter out facts that would challenge popular prejudices and self-serving propaganda."[46]

Al-Qaeda has repeatedly claimed responsibility for the attacks, with chief deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri accusing Shia Iran and Hezbollah of denigrating Sunni successes in hurting America by intentionally starting rumors that Israel carried out the attacks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:06:33 PM

a combination of a few different groups did it as that was what was needed to cover it up.

The problem with these conspiracy theories is the huge numbers of people who would have to be killed or shut up to keep the facts from coming out.

I am sure that the Ideas that the Jews did 9/11, or the US did 9/11, is attractive for those who think all of Islam is a religion of peace....
The fact that the conspiracy theories DO exist, and have existed as long as they have, is the evidence that the facts are coming out.

Smiley
No it is not evidence that "the facts are coming out".  It may be evidence that a lot of people want to hate the USA, and are okay with latching on half baked ideas to support their hate.

Conversely if "the facts are coming out" where exactly are those facts?  Some things have been asserted in this thread but on examination they don't really stand up.  Are those the best assertions that support this "theory?"  

The lists of things that don't fit the official story go on and on. Check here https://duckduckgo.com/?q=9%2F11+conspiracy+website+list

Smiley
Here's an interesting clip from Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

A 2006 national security strategy paper declared that terrorism springs from "subcultures of conspiracy and misinformation," and that "terrorists recruit more effectively from populations whose information about the world is contaminated by falsehoods and corrupted by conspiracy theories. The distortions keep alive grievances and filter out facts that would challenge popular prejudices and self-serving propaganda."[46]

Al-Qaeda has repeatedly claimed responsibility for the attacks, with chief deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri accusing Shia Iran and Hezbollah of denigrating Sunni successes in hurting America by intentionally starting rumors that Israel carried out the attacks.

Since Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, for all you know the info you point out is full of deceit and lies.

But if it is true, we can see how faulty info in America, spread among government and military people, can cause terrorism right in America, terrorism by by government.

Smiley

EDIT: If you want to see government terrorism at its finest, look here http://voidjudgments.com/ to see that 85% or more of the people in prison are there wrongfully... because their government decided to screw them rather than fight for justice. That is BIG terrorism.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:43:34 PM

The US did it indirectly by funding a certain group in the Middle East
Then having that group from Afghanistan come back and bite them in the arse.
(Referring to the war in afghanistan with Russian involvment)
Then the spiral that came after that.

no-rice-peas (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:47:35 PM

Proof of "an aircraft being shot down" would typically be evidence of high explosive traces.  It simply appears that this particular conspiracy theory about flight 93 ignores most of physics and chemistry, doesn't it?

Some other reports.
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/analysis/flight93/index.html
and
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/shootdown.html

Ultimately it does look, at least to me, like flight 93 was shot down and that the downing was then covered up.

Does it mean some pilot or other officer did something terrible?
No. They reasonably assumed the people on the aircraft had little to no chance of survival and that the hijackers were going to crash into some additional people. Based on what they knew, and their training, they acted correctly.

The problem is, and please don't ignore this' by furthering this deception a huge number of people in the military have tainted themselves as being 'part of the 911 coverup'.

This flight 93 issue is completely separate from the core 911 conspiracies. But the people involved, who probably acted correctly, except for the coverup, are now coconspirators of the larger conspiracy, if there was one.

A simple, honest investigation would have solved this. Even the high level people involved in the official investigation admit that there were large aspects of the event that they could not discuss publicly.

Here is a description of the "secondary debris field".  Not much there, is there?

Workers at Indian Lake Marina said that they saw a cloud of confetti-like debris descend on the lake and nearby farms minutes after hearing the explosion that signaled the crash at 10:06 a.m. Tuesday.

Here is an early report from the local police head.

In a morning briefing, state Police Major Lyle Szupinka confirmed that debris from the plane had turned up in relatively far-flung sites, including the residential area of Indian Lake. Investigators appealed to any residents who had come across such debris, in the surrounding countryside or even in their yards, to contact them, emphasizing that even the smallest remnants could prove to be important clues.....

In response to a question on recurring rumors that the plane might have been shot down, Crowley said that at this stage of the investigation, no possibility was being ruled out. He stressed, however, that no evidence had surfaced to support that theory.

Rep. John Murtha, D-Johnstown, noted and discounted the same speculation here Tuesday, saying that Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfield had assured him that the government had not shot down the hijacked plane to prevent it from hitting a potential target.

I don't think you need to or should believe Rumsfield, Crowley, or the 911 Commission.  I simply think that by looking at the facts it is correct that "no evidence has emerged to support the shoot-down theory."  Your links do not show any solid evidence.  None whatsoever.

I am really curious, what do you think would be the result of an aircraft heading straight down and hitting the ground at close to the speed of a bullet?  Although vaporizing aluminum requires 13,000 joules per gram, melting it only requires 398 joules.  The incoming aircraft weighed some 60 tons or about 55,000 kilograms.

Assuming the plane did go straight down and using the basic formula E = 1/2*m*v^2, with the following numbers from taking the cross section of the fuselage and the total weight:

m = 13 g/square centimeter or 0.013 kg/cm^2
V = 209 meters/second
so kinetic energy was 564 joules/square cm

Now assume half of the weight of the plane was aluminum, 30T (metric 27 kiloton), what volume of aluminum are we looking for?

Density = 2667 kg/cu meter
Volume = 27,000 / 2667 or about 10 cubic meters.

Summarizing, you are looking not for "an aircraft" but aluminum about equal to a 7' cube.

Can you find any other airplane crash, anywhere, ever, where debris of the kind found was spread at this distance?

Early reports, I remember very well, said there were two distinct debris fields. I'm not going to look for an old article that says that but that is what I remember.

Again
Can you find any other airplane crash anywhere, ever, with such a wide debris field, even of 'light' items?

Material from within the plane was ejected when the plane was still at considerable altitude.

Does it not seem strange to you that this is the only plane crash ever, in history, anywhere, where substantial items were found miles away and yet there is no 'official' explanation other than voodoo science?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:08:44 PM

Can you find any other airplane crash, anywhere, ever, where debris of the kind found was spread at this distance?

Early reports, I remember very well, said there were two distinct debris fields. I'm not going to look for an old article that says that but that is what I remember.

Again
Can you find any other airplane crash anywhere, ever, with such a wide debris field, even of 'light' items?

Material from within the plane was ejected when the plane was still at considerable altitude.

Does it not seem strange to you that this is the only plane crash ever, in history, anywhere, where substantial items were found miles away and yet there is no 'official' explanation other than voodoo science?
The so called "debris field" of the 2nd site, I found a picture on the web of a lady who had on her kitchen table the "debris".   Basically it was torn paper, some small fragments of graphite or kevlar cloth, stuff like that.  Everything on her table together could not have weighed more than a half pound.

This is not a "debris field"....

But if someone starts by asserting "Ah! There was a DEBRIS FIELD eight miles away, THEREFORE..."

...a person is led to an conclusion which seems logical, because the error is not in the logic leading to the conclusion, but in one of the initial premises.

My point is that there is nothing which is needful of an explanation, and there is no voodoo science that has been pointed out so far to me.  I have, however, clearly pointed out voodoo science on the part of the conspiracy theorists....
hofor

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:16:06 AM

The majority also believes the Pentagon was hit by a plane, that later burned down and disappeared...
Have you ever seen a plane smash into a solid structure at high speed? I have. There are videos of it on YouTube. They are basically pulverized.

But still, plenty of plane parts were found at the Pentagon.

I have no idea why you are making a false claim like that. What do you gain from spreading misinformation?
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:01:31 AM

The government did it. Of course. Is this even a fucking question? The CIA is, by far, the most powerful terrorist organization on the entire planet.

I mean just look at what they did immediately afterwards. It was all planned. 9/11 was used not only to launch 2 unjust and un-necessary wars, but it was also used to take away an unprecedented amount of our rights, justify NSA spying, patriot act, etc etc.

And this is also why the current government in this format can never be trusted. They are always up to the same tricks. False flag operations have become one of the best tools in their arsenal.

no-rice-peas (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:17:31 AM

The so called "debris field" of the 2nd site, I found a picture on the web of a lady who had on her kitchen table the "debris".   Basically it was torn paper, some small fragments of graphite or kevlar cloth, stuff like that.  Everything on her table together could not have weighed more than a half pound.

But if someone starts by asserting "Ah! There was a DEBRIS FIELD eight miles away, THEREFORE..."

...a person is led to an conclusion which seems logical, because the error is not in the logic leading to the conclusion, but in one of the initial premises.

My point is that there is nothing which is needful of an explanation, and there is no voodoo science that has been pointed out so far to me.  I have, however, clearly pointed out voodoo science on the part of the conspiracy theorists....

I'm trying to understand this from your perspective. You are saying that it is reasonable for a plane to be completely intact on impact with the earth, and then have various objects expelled up to several miles away?

I don't really know how to respond.

You are not interested in evidence.

----

From http://www.oocities.org/flight93crash/flight93_secondary_debris_field.html

The secondary (and tertiary) debris fields:

The Pennsylvania state police said debris from the crash has shown up about 8 miles away in a residential area where local media quoted some residents as seeing flaming debris from the sky.

But investigators were unwilling to say whether the presence of debris in two separate places evinced an explosion.
http://www.eastandard.net/eahome/story15092001004.htm

Finding the flight data recorder had been the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine.

Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains. Some residents said they collected bags-full of items to be turned over to investigators. Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly six miles from the immediate crash scene.
http://post-gazette.com/headlines/20010913somersetp3.asp

"John Fleegle, an Indian Lake Marina employee, said FBI agents were skeptical of his reports about debris in the lake until they traveled to the lake shore Wednesday afternoon.

By Wednesday morning, crash debris began washing ashore at the marina. Fleegle said there was something that looked like a rib bone amid pieces of seats, small chunks of melted plastic and checks.

He said FBI agents who spent the afternoon patrolling the lake in rented boats eventually carted away a large garbage bag full of debris. "

Comment: If the debris was somewhat continuous, as you'd expect if the debris all originated at the main crash site, the FBI wouldn't have been skeptical, and wait over 24 hours until the next afternoon to check it out. It's only 2.5 miles away to the lake. But when they got there they rented boats and bagged up a bunch of debris.

"Fleegle, marina owner Jim Brant and two of Brant's employees were among the dozens who witnessed the crash from Indian Lake. Fleegle had just returned to the marina to get fuel for a boat that had run out of gas when Carol Delasko called him into the drydock barn to watch news of the World Trade Center attack.

All of a sudden the lights flickered and we joked that maybe they were coming for us. Then we heard engines screaming close overhead. The building shook. We ran out, heard the explosion and saw a fireball mushroom," said Fleegle, pointing to a clearing on a ridge at the far end of the lake.

Delasko, who ran outside moments later, said she thought someone had blown up a boat on the lake. "It just looked like confetti raining down all over the air above the lake," she said. (archived at http://library.triblive.com - search Delasko from 9-10-01 to 9-20-01)

Comment: If debris was simply dropped from 5,000 feet - it would take a couple minutes just to fall straight down on the lake. They hopped in their cars right away - and still saw the debris fall BEFORE they left.

Witnesses say they heard the plane fly over, felt their building AT THE DOCK shake. The debris evidence also supports the plane flying over Indian Lake AND that plane was falling apart. This debris would have taken 15-20 minutes to float at 10mph and then descend on Indian Lake from the main crash crater. The testimony and evidence do not support the NTSB story that the debris floated from the main crash site.

In a morning briefing, state Police Major Lyle Szupinka confirmed that debris from the plane had turned up in relatively far-flung sites, including the residential area of Indian Lake. Investigators appealed to any residents who had come across such debris, in the surrounding countryside or even in their yards, to contact them, emphasizing that even the smallest remnants could prove to be important clues."

Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft "at a considerable distance from the crash site."

"It appears to be the whole engine," he added.

Szupinka said most of the remaining debris, scattered over a perimeter that stretches for several miles, are in pieces no bigger than a "briefcase."
(archived at http://library.triblive.com - search whole engine from 9-10-01 to 9-20-01 or read it here)

Crowley related that 95 percent of the airplane had been recovered. The biggest piece of aircraft found was a fuselage skin measuring about 6 to 7 feet. The heaviest piece was from one of the engines and weighed 1,000 pounds.
http://www.dailyamerican.com/disaster.html#final

Comment: It's important to recall that every description of the main crash site is that the airplane was OBLITERATED. Very small debris was spread over a couple hundred yards. This is exactly what you'd expect to see when an Airliner impacts nearly vertically as Flight 93 did. Nothing survived this impact... yet a 1000lb fan was found elsewhere. It fell off before impact, just like Flight 587's engine that was found basically intact did.

John Fleegle, an Indian Lake Marina employee, said FBI agents were skeptical of his reports about debris in the lake [2.5 miles away from main crash site]
... said he climbed on the roof of an abandoned cabin and tossed down a burning seat cushion that had landed there. (Archived at http://library.triblive.com - search burning seat cushion from 9-10-01 to 9-20-01 or read it here. It's unclear exactly how far this seat cushion is from the primary crater.)

Pennsylvania state police officials said on Thursday debris from the plane had been found up to 8 miles (13 km) away in a residential community where local media have quoted residents as speaking of a second plane in the area and burning debris falling from the sky. http://investor.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-7147291-0.html
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:43:35 AM

The Pentagon was hit by a bomb, not an airplane. Sounds like the airplane that was supposed to hit the pentagon got blown up in mid-air, hence why they found debris so far away from the supposed "impact site."

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the CIA did it. And yet people are so brainwashed if you even question the official narrative you're instantly labeled a wacko.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:49:28 AM

Here's a good video  on 9/11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yuC_4mGTs98
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:08:20 AM

Who did 911???

Who made money from 9/11? - this is answer

IOTA
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:20:45 AM

Who did 911???

A lot of people made money from 9/11. Just ask the guy who sold all his stocks in the airline company the day before it happened.

Or ask Halliburton.

Or all of the American arms manufacturing companies.

It all becomes quite obvious.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:21:20 AM

Actually, quite a few 9/11 dissenters have died under mysterious circumstances. I think the number would surprise you.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:36:56 PM

Again

The so called "debris field" of the 2nd site, I found a picture on the web of a lady who had on her kitchen table the "debris".   Basically it was torn paper, some small fragments of graphite or kevlar cloth, stuff like that.  Everything on her table together could not have weighed more than a half pound.

My point is that there is nothing which is needful of an explanation, and there is no voodoo science that has been pointed out so far to me.  I have, however, clearly pointed out voodoo science on the part of the conspiracy theorists....

No Pentagon plane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNngyhZQrk and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzFqXbfv_yg.

Smiley

EDIT: http://consciouslifenews.com/911-prove-airplane-hit-pentagon-major-general-albert-stubblebine/

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:06:35 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 06:26:58 PM by st4nl3y

Who did 911???

A lot of people made money from 9/11. Just ask the guy who sold all his stocks in the airline company the day before it happened.

Or ask Halliburton.

Or all of the American arms manufacturing companies.

It all becomes quite obvious.

Or ask Larry Silverstein..

9/11 one of the biggest lies in the history.
no-rice-peas (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:24:12 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 06:41:28 PM by no-rice-peas

The Pentagon was hit by a bomb, not an airplane. Sounds like the airplane that was supposed to hit the pentagon got blown up in mid-air, hence why they found debris so far away from the supposed "impact site."

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the CIA did it. And yet people are so brainwashed if you even question the official narrative you're instantly labeled a wacko.

Some of your conclusions are sound, but how exactly do you arrive at "the CIA did it"?

I am no respecter of the CIA. I think it is a collection of stunted adolescents who have found a gang they can hide in, mixed with a few cowardly analysts who are paid mostly to give legitimacy to the gang and not ask questions. A paramilitary gangster scum mix, like many "intelligence" agencies.

But when you accuse "the CIA" you are saying that the individuals responsible were centered in that organization.

It doesn't fit the evidence.

In early 2001 the Taliban was on track to eliminate opium cultivation from Afghanistan. The CIA could have easily prevented this.

Shortly, months, before the 911 attacks the Taliban announced that opium cultivation in Afghanistan was effectively a thing of the past. Almost no more opium would be coming from Afghanistan.

The implication was clear. There is no other area that would be similarly practical to cultivate opium over a long period of time, for various reasons. So opium and its derivatives, like heroin, were about to become unavailable in 2001.

Once 911 happened it was clear that the Taliban were not directly involved in the attacks. They are not a global jihadist organization, in fact they are really just Muslim hillbillies who like guns. They are great people, very brave etc but not too interested in anything outside their borders.

Still, they were widely presented to the American public, by various cliques within the military and intelligence communities, as having been involved directly in the orchestration of attacks.

///my browser crashes before I can post so I am posting this in chunks, hitting 'update' and adding paragraphs///

At this point many people will say "ahh, the neocons". But that doesn't quite fit either.

Certainly there were neo con leaders who encouraged the invasion, and most likely some of them did and do believe they were and are acting on some motive related to 'neoconitis' as described for example in the Power of Nightmares BBC series.

But a historical look at the politics, including invasions, of key heroin production and transshipment points shows with near statistical certainty that ultimately it is heroin and not some local ideology that drives this. Ideologies are smokescreens.

A person could draw evidence from far far back, but let's start fairly recently with Kissinger and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, also coincidentally an invasion that was needed to restore the heroin market.

In the 1970s there was a famous syndicated columnist called Jack Anderson. I used to read his column and wonder how he managed to get, and publish, such salacious and secret information that usually turned out to be accurate.

In one of his columns he mentioned some intercepted Soviet cables that had supposedly been forwarded to him by one of his gangster friends in the CIA. The cable involved a conversation between very high level Russians with one of these Russians, Soviets, saying something like "Of course Kissinger works for us".

... to be continued.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:29:35 PM

Who else would have done it? 9/11 benefited the elite in the USA massively. The CIA has the resources to organize a false flag op of this scale. No one else does.

http://thearcanefront.com/hour-our-time-legacy-william-cooper-documentary-video/

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:18:38 PM

cia and private corporations affiliated to the agency.

money is faster...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:19:56 AM

I'm trying to understand this from your perspective. You are saying that it is reasonable for a plane to be completely intact on impact with the earth, and then have various objects expelled up to several miles away?

I don't really know how to respond.

You are not interested in evidence.

----

From http://www.oocities.org/flight93crash/flight93_secondary_debris_field.html

The secondary (and tertiary) debris fields:

The Pennsylvania state police said debris from the crash has shown up about 8 miles away in a residential area where local media quoted some residents as seeing flaming debris from the sky.

But investigators were unwilling to say whether the presence of debris in two separate places evinced an explosion.
http://www.eastandard.net/eahome/story15092001004.htm

Finding the flight data recorder had been the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine.

Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains. Some residents said they collected bags-full of items to be turned over to investigators. Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly six miles from the immediate crash scene.

"John Fleegle, an Indian Lake Marina employee, said FBI agents were skeptical of his reports about debris in the lake until they traveled to the lake shore Wednesday afternoon.

By Wednesday morning, crash debris began washing ashore at the marina. Fleegle said there was something that looked like a rib bone amid pieces of seats, small chunks of melted plastic and checks.

He said FBI agents who spent the afternoon patrolling the lake in rented boats eventually carted away a large garbage bag full of debris. "

Comment: If the debris was somewhat continuous, as you'd expect if the debris all originated at the main crash site, the FBI wouldn't have been skeptical, and wait over 24 hours until the next afternoon to check it out. It's only 2.5 miles away to the lake. But when they got there they rented boats and bagged up a bunch of debris.

"Fleegle, marina owner Jim Brant and two of Brant's employees were among the dozens who witnessed the crash from Indian Lake. Fleegle had just returned to the marina to get fuel for a boat that had run out of gas when Carol Delasko called him into the drydock barn to watch news of the World Trade Center attack.

All of a sudden the lights flickered and we joked that maybe they were coming for us. Then we heard engines screaming close overhead. The building shook. We ran out, heard the explosion and saw a fireball mushroom," said Fleegle, pointing to a clearing on a ridge at the far end of the lake.

Delasko, who ran outside moments later, said she thought someone had blown up a boat on the lake. "It just looked like confetti raining down all over the air above the lake," she said. (archived at http://library.triblive.com - search Delasko from 9-10-01 to 9-20-01)

Comment: If debris was simply dropped from 5,000 feet - it would take a couple minutes just to fall straight down on the lake. They hopped in their cars right away - and still saw the debris fall BEFORE they left.

Witnesses say they heard the plane fly over, felt their building AT THE DOCK shake. The debris evidence also supports the plane flying over Indian Lake AND that plane was falling apart. This debris would have taken 15-20 minutes to float at 10mph and then descend on Indian Lake from the main crash crater. The testimony and evidence do not support the NTSB story that the debris floated from the main crash site.

In a morning briefing, state Police Major Lyle Szupinka confirmed that debris from the plane had turned up in relatively far-flung sites, including the residential area of Indian Lake. Investigators appealed to any residents who had come across such debris, in the surrounding countryside or even in their yards, to contact them, emphasizing that even the smallest remnants could prove to be important clues."

Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft "at a considerable distance from the crash site."

"It appears to be the whole engine," he added.

Szupinka said most of the remaining debris, scattered over a perimeter that stretches for several miles, are in pieces no bigger than a "briefcase."
(archived at http://library.triblive.com - search whole engine from 9-10-01 to 9-20-01 or read it here)

Crowley related that 95 percent of the airplane had been recovered. The biggest piece of aircraft found was a fuselage skin measuring about 6 to 7 feet. The heaviest piece was from one of the engines and weighed 1,000 pounds.

Comment: It's important to recall that every description of the main crash site is that the airplane was OBLITERATED. Very small debris was spread over a couple hundred yards. This is exactly what you'd expect to see when an Airliner impacts nearly vertically as Flight 93 did. Nothing survived this impact... yet a 1000lb fan was found elsewhere. It fell off before impact, just like Flight 587's engine that was found basically intact did.

John Fleegle, an Indian Lake Marina employee, said FBI agents were skeptical of his reports about debris in the lake [2.5 miles away from main crash site]
... said he climbed on the roof of an abandoned cabin and tossed down a burning seat cushion that had landed there. (Archived at http://library.triblive.com - search burning seat cushion from 9-10-01 to 9-20-01 or read it here. It's unclear exactly how far this seat cushion is from the primary crater.)

Pennsylvania state police officials said on Thursday debris from the plane had been found up to 8 miles (13 km) away in a residential community where local media have quoted residents as speaking of a second plane in the area and burning debris falling from the sky. http://investor.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-7147291-0.html

You have to ask whether the explosion which created the Mushroom Cloud which we have evidence of (photographs) might have tossed that stuff up and out, instead of the explosion that is conjectured which happened somewhere in mid air (which you have no evidence of).

What you have not done is shown evidence of an explosion in mid air, or any sort of mid air breakup.

bad link
Archived at http://library.triblive.com

bad link
http://investor.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-7147291-0.html

bad link

And this -
Workers at Indian Lake Marina said that they saw a cloud of confetti-like debris descend on the lake and nearby farms minutes after hearing the explosion that signaled the crash at 10:06 a.m. Tuesday.

It should be obvious that if an explosion had occurred at 30,000 feet or 10,000 feet, and then the plane started straight down at 500 mph, the debris that floated down would not hit the ground "minutes later."
It would be quite a while before confetti-like debris hit the ground.

So you've got an explosion right there, right in front of you.
no-rice-peas (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:34:30 AM

You have to ask whether the explosion which created the Mushroom Cloud which we have evidence of (photographs) might have tossed that stuff up and out, instead of the explosion that is conjectured which happened somewhere in mid air (which you have no evidence of).

What you have not done is shown evidence of an explosion in mid air, or any sort of mid air breakup.

bad link
Archived at http://library.triblive.com

bad link
http://investor.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-7147291-0.html

bad link

And this -

It should be obvious that if an explosion had occurred at 30,000 feet or 10,000 feet, and then the plane started straight down at 500 mph, the debris that floated down would not hit the ground "minutes later."
It would be quite a while before confetti-like debris hit the ground.

So you've got an explosion right there, right in front of you.

Regarding broken links, that is a common problem when researching things involving the government.

You have to look for copies such as https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://investor.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-7147291-0.html which, strangely, was not archived until November 2001.

If you want to have fun researching conspiracy type stuff, try to find the article published on cryptobang about the cryptonote algorithm. Never mind. The website is gone. Copied here though https://criticl.me/post/what-nsa-created-cryptonote-2292 yay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: