Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you believe was responsible for the 911 attacks?
Da jooz did it. - 21 (8.2%)
It was da muzlims. - 46 (17.9%)
A group of transnational heroin traffickers affiliated with various governments. - 8 (3.1%)
Some other group. - 14 (5.4%)
U.S. gov [added later] - 115 (44.7%)
I don't know but would like to know. - 27 (10.5%)
I don't care. Where is my crack pipe? - 26 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 257

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vote] Who did 911?  (Read 63000 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:25:40 PM

Lol i didn't mean Literally..Everyone is out for blood so i just threw it in there for the sharks.  I have watched the videos time and time again of the buildings coming down nice, neat and clean.  They do look like they were dropped on purpose. ....

I do agree, there was a controlling force that dropped them nice, neat and clean.

It's called gravity.

Yeah. Sure. Gravity did it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYTJAXdYlAM

Smiley

What. The. Hell.

Who in their right mind would take the time to acccumulate, compile & edit, convert & upload a compilation of TREES FALLING OVER?

Is this an in-demand niche or something?  An untapped market we could profit from?

We could call it FTC, falling tree coin.  Backed by........you guessed it........a whole bunch of fucks nobody gives Grin

This seriously just blew my mind though, I need to re-evaluate my life.

People collect all kinds of things. I was never into collecting porcelain figurines of pigs. But some people adorn their houses with them. So, some other people like collecting videos of falling trees. What of it?

In this instance, the trees show us a great deal about 9/11. They show us that, while it is gravity that drops things down naturally, it doesn't drop them neatly into their footprint or nearly so. It knocks them over. It takes the intervention of man to cause gravity to drop things neatly into their footprint.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:37:45 PM

Lol i didn't mean Literally..Everyone is out for blood so i just threw it in there for the sharks.  I have watched the videos time and time again of the buildings coming down nice, neat and clean.  They do look like they were dropped on purpose. ....

I do agree, there was a controlling force that dropped them nice, neat and clean.

It's called gravity.

Smiley

What. The. Hell.

Who in their right mind would take the time to acccumulate, compile & edit, convert & upload a compilation of TREES FALLING OVER?

Is this an in-demand niche or something?  An untapped market we could profit from?

We could call it FTC, falling tree coin.  Backed by........you guessed it........a whole bunch of fucks nobody gives Grin

Because the Twin Towers were secretly big trees?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:27:09 AM

It's called gravity.

Smiley

What. The. Hell.

Is this an in-demand niche or something?  An untapped market we could profit from?

We could call it FTC, falling tree coin.  Backed by........you guessed it........a whole bunch of fucks nobody gives Grin

No. Because they fell almost exactly into their own footprint, at nearly the rate of free fall.

If they had been trees, they could have done the exact same thing that they did, with a little help from the demolition guys, just like they did as buildings with a little help from the demolition guys.

If they hadn't had the help of the demolition guys, they would have toppled like trees, 'cause that's the way that nature does it. You really need to watch the tree video again.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:47:32 AM

Very Interesting how Physics works so much differently in other places than in the USA Wink Wink

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5-DpMObGc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzA3RzJ6wyM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-cZDXvIpr8

never in history as a building collapsed due to fire only 9/11
must have some sort of mad gravity in america  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i will never agree with you on 9/11 spendy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy one day i get you to change your mind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy it will be hard but i will keep trying Wink Wink
plus these fires make 9/11 fires look like a camp fire Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:24:56 AM

It's called gravity.

Smiley

What. The. Hell.

Is this an in-demand niche or something?  An untapped market we could profit from?

We could call it FTC, falling tree coin.  Backed by........you guessed it........a whole bunch of fucks nobody gives Grin

No. Because they fell almost exactly into their own footprint, at nearly the rate of free fall.

If they had been trees, they could have done the exact same thing that they did, with a little help from the demolition guys, just like they did as buildings with a little help from the demolition guys.

If they hadn't had the help of the demolition guys, they would have toppled like trees, 'cause that's the way that nature does it. You really need to watch the tree video again.

Smiley
The different in our opinions is most likely due to the fact that I have on numerous occasions had to take the strength in tension and compression, and torsion, and calculate the design of a structure.  Yes these were all trivial and simple problems compared to a skyscraper, but the principles of engineering are exactly the same. 

Therefore it's literally first year Mechanical Eng. college level for me to tell you that it is not a valid generalization that they would have "toppled like trees," excepting IF their strengths in various dimensions matched that of a tree after correcting for scaling.

But I ain't gonna do that - because I said I would debate this thread only on a high school physics and chemistry level.

LOL...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:32:59 AM

Very Interesting how Physics works so much differently in other places than in the USA Wink Wink

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5-DpMObGc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzA3RzJ6wyM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-cZDXvIpr8

never in history as a building collapsed due to fire only 9/11
must have some sort of mad gravity in america  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i will never agree with you on 9/11 spendy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy one day i get you to change your mind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy it will be hard but i will keep trying Wink Wink
plus these fires make 9/11 fires look like a camp fire Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The first thing I wonder is whether those buildings are concrete structures or steel frame.

LOL, y we'll problably never agree but that's cool.  Lots of other things we DO agree on.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:40:40 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 02:12:21 AM by BADecker

It's called gravity.

Smiley

What. The. Hell.

Smiley
The different in our opinions is most likely due to the fact that I have on numerous occasions had to take the strength in tension and compression, and torsion, and calculate the design of a structure.  Yes these were all trivial and simple problems compared to a skyscraper, but the principles of engineering are exactly the same.  

Therefore it's literally first year Mechanical Eng. college level for me to tell you that it is not a valid generalization that they would have "toppled like trees," excepting IF their strengths in various dimensions matched that of a tree after correcting for scaling.

But I ain't gonna do that - because I said I would debate this thread only on a high school physics and chemistry level.

LOL...

That's right. The Towers weren't trees. Using demolition with trees would have had an extremely different effect than using demolition with the Twin Towers. It would be difficult to get trees to collapse into their own footprint. So it was with the Towers. But the demolition guys did it quite well. My hat's off to them and their capabilities.

Smiley

EDIT: Look all over the Internet for videos of failed building demolitions. Youtube is full of them. Buildings fall right, they fall left, they fall partially when they should have fallen completely, they fall completely when they should have fallen partially, they crash onto other buildings, they do all kinds of erratic things if the demolition guys make a mistake.

If the demolition guys are very, very good, the building just might fall into its own footprint.

So, who are the demolition guys who took down the Towers? Few know. But they were very, very good. The Towers fell into their own footprint, a feat (not feet) that many demolition engineers wished they could accomplish on much smaller buildings.

We really need to bring a bunch of Al Qaeda Arabs over here to do demolition for us. These guys hijacked a couple of planes and rammed them into the Twin Towers. Their demolition work brought the Buildings down into their own footprints, almost at the speed of free fall, something our own demolition experts need to work strenuously at to make it happen that way. And these Arab guys did it almost at the drop of a hat.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:01:18 AM

It's called gravity.

Smiley

What. The. Hell.

Smiley
The different in our opinions is most likely due to the fact that I have on numerous occasions had to take the strength in tension and compression, and torsion, and calculate the design of a structure.  Yes these were all trivial and simple problems compared to a skyscraper, but the principles of engineering are exactly the same. 

LOL...

That's right. The Towers weren't trees. Using demolition with trees would have had an extremely different effect than using demolition with the Twin Towers. It would be difficult to get trees to collapse into their own footprint. So it was with the Towers. But the demolition guys did it quite well. My hat's off to them and their capabilities.

Smiley
All you need to do is explain a comprehensive conspiracy theory that doesn't have giant, ridiculous holes all over the place like a plate of swiss cheese.  I'm all ears.  But if you can't, don't expect to be taken seriously. 

And please - none of this "Well how about THIS, HUH?" followed by youtube links.

Produce the theory, and defend it. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:15:13 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 02:36:34 AM by BADecker

It's called gravity.

Smiley

What. The. Hell.

Smiley
The different in our opinions is most likely due to the fact that I have on numerous occasions had to take the strength in tension and compression, and torsion, and calculate the design of a structure.  Yes these were all trivial and simple problems compared to a skyscraper, but the principles of engineering are exactly the same.  

LOL...

Smiley
All you need to do is explain a comprehensive conspiracy theory that doesn't have giant, ridiculous holes all over the place like a plate of swiss cheese.  I'm all ears.  But if you can't, don't expect to be taken seriously.  

And please - none of this "Well how about THIS, HUH?" followed by youtube links.

Produce the theory, and defend it.  

I wasn't fast enough with my edit. Here it is again.
EDIT: Look all over the Internet for videos of failed building demolitions. Youtube is full of them. Buildings fall right, they fall left, they fall partially when they should have fallen completely, they fall completely when they should have fallen partially, they crash onto other buildings, they do all kinds of erratic things if the demolitions guys make a mistake.

If the demolitions guys are very, very good, the building just might fall into its own footprint.

So, who are the demolitions guys who took down the Towers? Few know. But they were very, very good. The Towers fell into their own footprint, a feat (not feet) that many demolitions engineers wished they could accomplish on much smaller buildings.

We really need to bring a bunch of Al Qaeda Arabs over here to do demolition for us. These guys hijacked a couple of planes and rammed them into the Twin Towers. Their demolition work brought the Buildings down into their own footprints, almost at the speed of free fall, something our own demolitions experts need to work strenuously at to make it happen that way. And these Arab guys did it almost at the drop of a hat.

Smiley

EDIT: Now, don't tell us you were the guy who trained these Arab demolitions experts.  Huh

no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:32:23 AM

LOL...

Wise move.

Some of the people who disagree with you /

Ron Brookman is a licensed structural engineer in California. He received his master’s degree in structural engineering from University of California at Davis in 1986 and has practiced in the field ever since. His professional experience includes engineering commercial office buildings, industrial buildings, and manufacturing facilities.

Richard Gage, AIA, is a San Francisco Bay Area architect of 25 years, a member of the American Institute of Architects, and the founder and CEO of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Mr. Gage has worked on most types of building construction, including numerous fire-proofed, steel-framed buildings. Most recently, he worked on the construction documents for a $400M mixed-use urban project with 1.2 million square feet of retail, a parking structure, and 320,000 square feet of mid-rise office space.

Dan Barnum, FAIA, of Houston, Texas, holds a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Rice University. He has been practicing architecture for the past 40 years and has designed a variety of buildings, from houses to high-rise office buildings. Among his major projects are One Shell Plaza and Two Shell Plaza in downtown Houston, and Houston Lighting and Power, which is now the Houston Public Works office building. Barnum is a Fellow of the American Institute of Architects, the highest honor bestowed on its members by the AIA.

Robert McCoy received a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of California at Berkeley in 1963. He has been a licensed California architect since 1964. For the next 20 years, most of his experience was in multi-story, high-rise, steel-frame buildings, including the 34-story headquarters for Pacific Gas and Electric in San Francisco. McCoy also participated in the design of 575 Market Street, a 44-story building for Standard Oil's headquarters, and 100 Pine Street, a 34-story office building.

Dr. Niels Harrit, holds a master's degree and a Ph.D. in chemistry, and has been an associate professor of chemistry at the University of Copenhagen for almost 40 years. He has published close to 60 peer-reviewed papers in top journals. In April 2009, he coauthored the article, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe," which documented the existence of nano-thermite in a number of dust samples taken from the World Trade Center.

Many others http://www.ae911truth.org/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:36:36 AM

LOL...

Wise move.

Some of the people who disagree with you /

Ron Brookman is a licensed structural engineer in California. He received his master’s degree in structural engineering from University of California at Davis in 1986 and has practiced in the field ever since. His professional experience includes engineering commercial office buildings, industrial buildings, and manufacturing facilities.

Richard Gage, AIA, is a San Francisco Bay Area architect of 25 years, a member of the American Institute of Architects, and the founder and CEO of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Mr. Gage has worked on most types of building construction, including numerous fire-proofed, steel-framed buildings. Most recently, he worked on the construction documents for a $400M mixed-use urban project with 1.2 million square feet of retail, a parking structure, and 320,000 square feet of mid-rise office space.

Dan Barnum, FAIA, of Houston, Texas, holds a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Rice University. He has been practicing architecture for the past 40 years and has designed a variety of buildings, from houses to high-rise office buildings. Among his major projects are One Shell Plaza and Two Shell Plaza in downtown Houston, and Houston Lighting and Power, which is now the Houston Public Works office building. Barnum is a Fellow of the American Institute of Architects, the highest honor bestowed on its members by the AIA.

Robert McCoy received a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of California at Berkeley in 1963. He has been a licensed California architect since 1964. For the next 20 years, most of his experience was in multi-story, high-rise, steel-frame buildings, including the 34-story headquarters for Pacific Gas and Electric in San Francisco. McCoy also participated in the design of 575 Market Street, a 44-story building for Standard Oil's headquarters, and 100 Pine Street, a 34-story office building.

Dr. Niels Harrit, holds a master's degree and a Ph.D. in chemistry, and has been an associate professor of chemistry at the University of Copenhagen for almost 40 years. He has published close to 60 peer-reviewed papers in top journals. In April 2009, he coauthored the article, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe," which documented the existence of nano-thermite in a number of dust samples taken from the World Trade Center.

Many others http://www.ae911truth.org/

These few experts who "believe in SOMETHING" does not help the problem, but hinders it.

Just produce a SOMETHING that halfway makes sense.

You can't.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:55:02 AM

Planes hitting the WTC may explain their collapse but what about building #7? It wasn't hit by a plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

Larry Silverstein had an Insurance policy for $7.1 Billion on the buildings....Makes you wonder.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:29:54 PM

Planes hitting the WTC may explain their collapse but what about building #7? It wasn't hit by a plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

Larry Silverstein had an Insurance policy for $7.1 Billion on the buildings....Makes you wonder.
Well...

Since everybody owning buildings is required to have insurance policies on them, no, the existence of the insurance policy is a given.  So it shouldn't make you wonder.

I think #7 has been well explained.  Check Wikipedia then return with comments.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:59:53 PM

Well, Spendy, I want to thank you for your loving kindness.

Anybody or any government that has the strength to do 9/11 and keep the people from finding out who they are, is somebody who is very dangerous. If all (100%) of the people understood that 9/11 was an inside job, those powerful people who did it would have to do something else just to make some of the people believe that this other thing was something that it was not.

Thanks for helping to pull the wool over the eyes of the bad guys by acting like you think that 9/11 was just exactly what the official story says it is. This helps to keep the bad guys off us conspiracy theorists, while at the same time helping to keep "them" from pulling off another 9/11 type job.

I understand how you can't even hint that you know the truth, because if you did, "they" would see through your cleverness, and be more inclined to do it again. So, thanks for your covert action in helping to protect us all. I appreciate the fact that you love your fellow Americans.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:12:45 PM

<<blahblah blah>>

You can't.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:33:23 PM

<<blahblah blah>>

You can't.

Thanks again, Spendy, for keeping up the covertness of your 9/11 direction. You are helping to save us all from another one.

We know that you are acting and talking covertly. How do we know? We know because we all can see that 9/11 was an inside job... if we look at the evidences listed right on this page.

So, thanks for your loving kindness to all of us by maintaining your staunch stance of ignorance about the facts.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:45:12 PM

<<blahblah blah>>

You can't.

Thanks again, Spendy, for keeping up the covertness of your 9/11 direction. You are helping to save us all from another one.

We know that you are acting and talking covertly. How do we know? We know because we all can see that 9/11 was an inside job... if we look at the evidences listed right on this page.

So, thanks for your loving kindness to all of us by maintaining your staunch stance of ignorance about the facts.

Smiley
more garbage.

Just articulate a theory of "who done it and how," that halfway makes sense.

No need for the snide comments and personal attacks.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:57:50 PM

<<blahblah blah>>

You can't.

Smiley
more garbage.

No snide comments or personal attacks meant. If you aren't doing it for reasons of loving kindness, that is an honest mistake on my part. I can see how you might have selfish reasons for you covert activity. Be that as it may, your blatant secrecy about the fact that you know 9/11 was inside job, is admirable, and truly helps protect us all.

The more people think that 9/11 happened according to the official report, the better off all of us conspiracy theorists will be from the 9/11 government attackers attacking each of us individually.

So. Please keep it up. It's protecting us so that we have time to get the real proof we need.

Thanks, Spendy.

Smiley

EDIT: Besides, we are all waiting for you to articulate "who done it and why." The official story has way more holes in it than the so-called conspiracy theories.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:40:24 PM

<<blahblah blah>>

You can't.

Smiley
more garbage.

No snide comments or personal attacks meant. If you aren't doing it for reasons of loving kindness, that is an honest mistake on my part. I can see how you might have selfish reasons for you covert activity. Be that as it may, your blatant secrecy about the fact that you know 9/11 was inside job, is admirable, and truly helps protect us all.

The more people think that 9/11 happened according to the official report, the better off all of us conspiracy theorists will be from the 9/11 government attackers attacking each of us individually.

So. Please keep it up. It's protecting us so that we have time to get the real proof we need.

Thanks, Spendy.

Smiley

EDIT: Besides, we are all waiting for you to articulate "who done it and why." The official story has way more holes in it than the so-called conspiracy theories.
That's pretty good conspircy talk there, baddeck.

I am staying quiet about who did 911 is the proof that I'm in with the covert conspiracy of the big They who did it.  And in some way I don't quite grasp, the more people believe the official line, the safer the Few that Know the Truth are?
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:25:33 PM

@BADecker,

Understand the nature of cognitive dissonance and ego dishonesty. There is no shortage of zombified media consumers who will swallow whatever the "official" narrative is of whatever event is being "reported" on. The conspirators don't rely on covert operators who spend their time on some not-directly-related forum such as this one; they rely on the ability to control (and filter) sources of information, an ability which they had been consolidating for thousands of years... until the Internet came along and undid all their efforts! I would suggest to you that the "conspiracy theories" are in a sense just one layer (call it the first layer), of which anarchy is the logical extension (for this see especially: Larken Rose). The realization of self-ownership and sovereignty (internal monarchy, external anarchy) is itself the prelude to a metaphysical awakening. The rabbit hole doesn't end where you currently seem to think it ends, I would suggest from my perspective. Why "waste your time" with someone who is "more asleep" than yourself, instead of expanding the extent of your awakening? Unless it's VERY fun, LOL, in that case by all means keep trying!

Does that make sense?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: