Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS [CRE] | SHA256 | SIDECHAIN | NEW BLOCK-DEPOSIT FEATURE | OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 57352 times)
GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 07:24:03 AM

I was out for a few weeks of looking at Credits. Nice development, steady and meaningful. I was interested at looking at CreditsDice.com but that seems tobe down as 3 browsers can't open it.
Anyway, keep up the good work dev.

Glad to see that you're still around. Got the biggest improvement release as of yet coming soon, in the bug eliminating phase right now.

Did you read up on the thread here, wrt to improvements and roadmap?

Yeah, Greydon seems to be having some dns problems. Think he's working on it.

For those waiting for Creditsdice.com to be live again, It's back up!

I had some issues with a separate server interfering and causing the page requests to time out, but we're back online! Sorry for any inconvenience Smiley

The site won't allow me to deposit any Credits. It's not showing a deposit address.  I've tried in Chrome and IE. 

Yeah my apologies, I had a lot of different things I was investigating to find the problem, and forgot to re-enable calls to the local creditsd instance. Everything should be working fine now, including bets and deposits.

Site looks nice but useless as an exchange for Credit -> BTC since 1.992E-5 BTC is available.

Hope new wallet is soon available with internal exchange

To allow withdrawing of BTC I need bitcoin funding for the wallet. It's not possible at the moment, unless there are users who buy CRE (up to ~2.5 btc currently). Then, that BTC could be "bought" with your CRE and you could withdraw some.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:33:30 AM

What is the price of Credits in the dice site?
Markov

Activity: 258

Breizh Atao

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:29:43 AM

I was out for a few weeks of looking at Credits. Nice development, steady and meaningful. I was interested at looking at CreditsDice.com but that seems tobe down as 3 browsers can't open it.

Glad to see that you're still around. Got the biggest improvement release as of yet coming soon, in the bug eliminating phase right now.

I had some issues with a separate server interfering and causing the page requests to time out, but we're back online! Sorry for any inconvenience Smiley

The site won't allow me to deposit any Credits. It's not showing a deposit address.  I've tried in Chrome and IE. 

Yeah my apologies, I had a lot of different things I was investigating to find the problem, and forgot to re-enable calls to the local creditsd instance. Everything should be working fine now, including bets and deposits.

Site looks nice but useless as an exchange for Credit -> BTC since 1.992E-5 BTC is available.

To allow withdrawing of BTC I need bitcoin funding for the wallet. It's not possible at the moment, unless there are users who buy CRE (up to ~2.5 btc currently). Then, that BTC could be "bought" with your CRE and you could withdraw some.

I'm not complaining about your site, it's good and working but maybe not enough users.

Hopefully dev willhave some good news forus soon.

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

Activity: 280

Lead developer of Credits [CRE]

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:42:57 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 10:54:21 AM by Gabriel Eiger

The site won't allow me to deposit any Credits. It's not showing a deposit address.  I've tried in Chrome and IE.  

I'm not complaining about your site, it's good and working but maybe not enough users.

Hopefully dev willhave some good news forus soon.

Oh yes, working night and day right now to get new improvements out!

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:19:47 PM

What is the price of Credits in the dice site?

It shows on the top right info box, but there's been a couple buys and sells and price is showing 0.001038 BTC/CRE

Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:59:04 PM

There is a fork of bitcoin today.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108304.0

Will that affect us?

Do we plan to upgrade 0.10 soon?
GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 05:13:06 PM

Will that affect us?

Hmm, seeing the effects of that, I assume gabriel will make it a top priority to push out the newest update which includes the newest version of the bitcoin core Smiley

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:43:45 PM

Will that affect us?

Spontaneous answer, no. But I'll dig some deeper into it to see what the ramifications for us are.

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:46:14 PM

Credits added to C-Cex exchange voting list! Cast your vote or add some Bitcoin votes!

Credits has just been added to the C-Cex voting list. Join and cast a vote for Credits (CRE)!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote. Search for Credits (CRE) in the list.

Feel free to add Bitcoin votes by sending a deposit to the address listed.

GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:52:56 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 07:31:41 AM by GreydonIselmoe

Credits added to C-Cex exchange voting list! Cast your vote or add some Bitcoin votes!

Credits has just been added to the C-Cex voting list. Join and cast a vote for Credits (CRE)!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote. Search for Credits (CRE) in the list.

Feel free to add Bitcoin votes by sending a deposit to the address listed.

Awesome! I'll definitely vote and get us a bit higher!

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:33:34 AM

Credits now in second place in C-Cex voting list!

Plan is to get the top spot in the voting system, for exchange inclusion this voting round OR the next round, in a week. It is possibly better to wait for the new release to be done, before C-Cex includes the coin.

Go to C-Cex and vote if you haven't done it already!

BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:51:34 AM

Will there be a new release of the wallet?
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:54:25 AM

Will there be a new release of the wallet?

Yes, a new release, with improvements in the areas speed, disk usage and stability is in the preparation phase. More info to come later today!

Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:11:24 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 01:34:47 PM by Eastwind

Some times, when I close the wallet, it will take for ever for the "wallet warning window" (warns me not to shut down the Windows while exiting) to disappear or not disappear at all. I have to end the process with Windows task manager.
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:09:16 PM

There is a file called "deposit_wallet.dat", what is the use of that file? Is that important?
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 06:23:10 PM

Credits now in second place in C-Cex voting list!

Plan is to get the top spot in the voting system, for exchange inclusion this voting round OR the next round, in a week. It is possibly better to wait for the new release to be done, before C-Cex includes the coin.

Go to C-Cex and vote if you haven't done it already!

Should be first now.. I bumped us up a bit.

Hoping that CRE hits exchange. Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:39:04 PM

Some times, when I close the wallet, it will take for ever for the "wallet warning window" (warns me not to shut down the Windows while exiting) to disappear or not disappear at all. I have to end the process with Windows task manager.

Hmm, that does not sound good. Have you looked in debug.log when that happens, to see if the wallet is working on something before shutdown?

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:44:57 PM

There is a file called "deposit_wallet.dat", what is the use of that file? Is that important?

Short answer, no, it is not necessary to make any backups of it.

Long answer:
It has two purposes, one of them only if credits_wallet.dat is encrypted:
1. It is used to store deposits that is prepared from the Prepare deposits page. Those deposits are only prepared locally and included in a block first when a block is found when mining.
2. It is used to store the coinbase tx output key IF AND ONLY IF the coinbase tx is used directly as a deposit tx AND the credits_wallet.dat is encrypted. Since the deposit tx will spend the output from the coinbase tx, this key will not have any use afterwards, so it is safe to throw away the deposit_wallet.dat file. As mentioned, this is an optional usage, it happens only if credits_wallet.dat is encrypted.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:49:11 PM

looking to buy some credits pm me

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 09:16:19 PM

looking to buy some credits pm me

Sent you a PM, you can also buy at any time from creditsdice.com!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: