Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:26:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you joined?
Telegram: https://t.me/batacurrency
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/tCXTrZA

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0  (Read 283665 times)
Profit Hunters Club

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Searching the internet for money...

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:35:56 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 10:51:09 PM by Profit Hunters Club

In order for BTA to survive, I too have to survive. I have been through hell and back personally throughout the last years - something I had hinted on but not fully expressed.

The direction of BTA will go in the direction that I have presented. Whether my holdings are affected in the short term.

We will not be making any deals with other Cryptocurrencies, unless it is in the benefit of BTA.

Nthcoin will be part of this vision.

Your efforts are truly appreciated, every project begins with sacrifices and hardships. For over a decade, the basic framework for a Profit Share Platform has been theorized and partially constructed, inspired at a time when the 2008 recession was not fully acknowledged by most economists. Prior to Bitcoin, this basic framework for improving financial markets was simply too ahead of its time. Lacking very important fundamentals that are only starting to become adopted by mainstream finance. All present developments have been personally financed with zero help from outside sources.

After extensive evolution: we've been nearing completion of a conceptual release for a few years now, although some issues with Bitcoin has prevented this. Network congestion and lack of consensus on users to agree upon block-chain size, centralized mining and price manipulations are very concerning. If Bitcoin developers can't simply work together then any new improvements made to that protocol will be very slow in implementing.

Litecoin is popular, and was a very good improvement upon the original Bitcoin source code, it's truly unique. It does require additional support from merchants and services to survive though.

BATA coin has intrigued us in a few ways. It appears most crypto-currency users have simply ignored it, or are waiting for new improvements. This unique name, extensive support from the founder, a relatively stable price; presents a perfect opportunity for us to begin implementing what we would consider a long-overdue public release while working closely with the development team.

During our pre-release phase, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and BATA will be the exclusive coins used. No other coins will be implemented at that time, and a real-world small-scale test will begin. We're getting very close to that phase, and we thank everyone for their interest, contributions and dedication to their related projects. After extensive testing, and improvements an official release will made including source code, allowing for other coins to be implemented and custom developments to the protocol.

Profit Hunters Club

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 02:45:17 AM

In order for BTA to survive, I too have to survive. I have been through hell and back personally throughout the last years - something I had hinted on but not fully expressed.

The direction of BTA will go in the direction that I have presented. Whether my holdings are affected in the short term.

We will not be making any deals with other Cryptocurrencies, unless it is in the benefit of BTA.

Nthcoin will be part of this vision.

Your efforts are truly appreciated, every project begins with sacrifices and hardships. For over a decade, the basic framework for a Profit Share Platform has been theorized and partially constructed, inspired at a time when the 2008 recession was not fully acknowledged by most economists. Prior to Bitcoin, this basic framework for improving financial markets was simply too ahead of its time. Lacking very important fundamentals that are only starting to become adopted by mainstream finance. All present developments have been personally financed with zero help from outside sources.

After extensive evolution: we've been nearing completion of a conceptual release for a few years now, although some issues with Bitcoin has prevented this. Network congestion and lack of consensus on users to agree upon block-chain size, centralized mining and price manipulations are very concerning. If Bitcoin developers can't simply work together then any new improvements made to that protocol will be very slow in implementing.

Litecoin is popular, and was a very good improvement upon the original Bitcoin source code, it's truly unique. It does require additional support from merchants and services to survive though.

BATA coin has intrigued us in a few ways. It appears most crypto-currency users have simply ignored it, or are waiting for new improvements. This unique name, extensive support from the founder, a relatively stable price; presents a perfect opportunity for us to begin implementing what we would consider a long-overdue public release while working closely with the development team.

During our pre-release phase, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and BATA will be the exclusive coins used. No other coins will be implemented at that time, and a real-world small-scale test will begin. We're getting very close to that phase, and we thank everyone for their interest, contributions and dedication to their related projects. After extensive testing, and improvements an official release will made including source code, allowing for other coins to be implemented and custom developments to the protocol.

Profit Hunters Club

Thank you for your support.

Profit Hunters Club

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Searching the internet for money...

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 09:14:20 PM

If anyone is wanting to learn more about some of the basic concepts behind the development of the Peer to Peer Profit Share Platform, please feel free to view the document below.
Self-regulation of Bitcoin & derivatives http://biznaturally.ca/Self-regulation_of_Bitcoin_derivatives.pdf

An official Project Whitepaper, Webpage and BETA version is under development. We look forward to working with BATA and their supporters during our experimental launch phase.

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 03:30:04 AM

If anyone is wanting to learn more about some of the basic concepts behind the development of the Peer to Peer Profit Share Platform, please feel free to view the document below.
Self-regulation of Bitcoin & derivatives http://biznaturally.ca/Self-regulation_of_Bitcoin_derivatives.pdf

An official Project Whitepaper, Webpage and BETA version is under development. We look forward to working with BATA and their supporters during our experimental launch phase.

Thank you for sharing. I have also tweeted this via @CryptoOz @Bata_Money

Regards,
Peter

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

RE: NthCoin - EntangleIT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783254.0

posted by pc888 (Myself)

I am posting on behalf of Rick who I spoke with a few days ago via phone.

I'm going to make nthcoin a BIP instead to avoid competition and confusion.

From : https://github.com/Auxon/nthCoin#nthcoin---a-cryptocurrency-for-creating-a-distributed-blockchain-of-blockchains---a-meta-blockchain

nthCoin - A cryptocurrency for creating a distributed blockchain of blockchains - a meta-blockchain.

Future Home: http://nthco.in (under development)

Conceptual Overview

Cryptocurrencies are designed to support private, secure, reliable, transparent, and trustless transfer of value, or more generally, any information, from one medium to another. The importance of cryptocurrency and p2p distributed ledgers

blockchains - cannot be over stated. It is a fundamentally important breakthrough. However, despite being a revolutionary breakthrough, cryptocurrency has some very difficult challenges ahead.
Due to vast amount of money to be made, there is a new altcoin or scamcoin created almost every day, it seems. Even in the case of Bitcoin, there are still remaining attack vectors, most obvious at this time is the trust put in the developers.

This will become increasingly important problem to address, or mass adoption of cryptocurrencies will stall, and rise and fall with endless pump and dumps and bubbles and crashes. I have no doubt that someday these problems will be solved, or at least mitigated enough that any potential vunerability is detectable, and correctable.

nthCoin will help solve this problem by creating an audit trail of other blockchains, and correlating any exchanges between them, detecting inconsistencies between and within the blockchains, and a method by which to record the history of cryptocurrencies as a whole. This history would expand the possibilies of blockchain technologies, by providing metadata to analyze the "weather" of value, allowing us to visualize and predict the flow of value and information at various levels of abstraction.

Recursive Chains

Generation of recursive chains would be interesting to explore.

Antichains

Blockchain Healing

By implementing a standards based API, nodes can request healing from nthCoin by generation of proxy tokens pinned to the healing coins value, to take over the corrupted blockchain transactions. If and when recovery of the corrupted blockchain is completed, the proxy tokens are burned in conversion back into the original cryptocurrency. If recovery is not possible, or the altcoin is fundamentally flawed and no longer safe to use, then the tokens are converted into Bitcoin, or other high-difficulty, known good, cryptocurrencies.

Auxon - 2017-01-20

Copyright 2017, Botcoin Inc.

auxon0 Update:

As posted by pc888, just above, I've decided that nthCoin should be a Bitcoin BIP instead, to avoid competition and confusion.  The purpose of nthCoin is to help Bitcoin and other coins, not hinder them, or take anything away from them, but to help with fraud and the pain of losing your funds with no means of recovery, forever.  So, it makes more sense, after a lot of consideration, to build the concepts of nthCoin into Bitcoin.

Since I really believe the Core code base needs to be refactored into a monadic design, I will do what I can do to refactor Core, and then will do what I can do to help Satoshi Nakamoto implement a Tobin Tax as he has in mind to implement a form of Universal Basic Income using Bitcoin.

So, there's not going to be any premine, or anything like that, instead it's going to be integrated into Bitcoin itself.  I hope to work more closely with Satoshi to implement the UBI, and have started talking to him about issues of identity, and how he envisions the secondary blockchain that holds the unique wallet addresses for individuals. 

Cheers,

Richard Anthony Hein

verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:32:43 AM

And how will nthcoin affect BTA (or your work on it)?
The advances BTA made and is set to make are really promising, so it would be a pity to see them blown away. When are the next releases scheduled for?

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:53:26 AM

And how will nthcoin affect BTA (or your work on it)?
The advances BTA made and is set to make are really promising, so it would be a pity to see them blown away. When are the next releases scheduled for?

Work is continuing on BTA for a stable POW / POS Hybrid - Midnight advised it would be most likely towards the end of march as previously announced.

Nthcoin's work is not dependant on BTA's work, or visa versa.

HatZpApA

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

xxx

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

It seems that BTA could go up with these news , i just wait that !
Good luck to everyone
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:24:41 AM

BTA is now coming up to the time where we are going to move towards the main goal of creating a Barter Platform.

I will now start working on a whitepaper as I know have the contacts to implement the platform in the real world, from day one.

An ICO will be required so BTA to achieve it's goals. More information will be provided once whitepaper is released.

The video link is about "Bartercard" https://youtu.be/ggya9tYjnlI

We intended to do this, decentralised and blockchain based.

Keep tuned.

verb

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

whitepaper + masternodes + ico could really make things fly for us

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 01:45:22 PM

BTA certainly has huge potential.

HatZpApA

Activity: 158

xxx

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

Putting aside the value of the coin , which will increase obviously , I am thinking about the practical possibilites that BTA has.
For the moment , i am curious where( in which countries ) is the Bartercard operating ? And how will the coin itself be integrated with this idea?
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:25:24 PM

I read the whitepaper, it says BTA will have masternode, is it true? Roll Eyes

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

I read the whitepaper, it says BTA will have masternode, is it true? Roll Eyes

Yes masternodes are part of the plan outlined for PoW / PoS Hybrid.

Pickleninja

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

Anyone know how long yobits wallet has been in maintenance?
PiotrZielinski

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:18:56 PM

Is there a Slack for BTA?
john_connor

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:07:13 AM

When are masternodes coming?
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:10:33 AM

Master nodes with such a small float will be very interesting.
fuongy

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:37:48 AM

are there any discussion/decision on coins required for Masternodes yet?
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 03:35:57 AM

are there any discussion/decision on coins required for Masternodes yet?

Hi, I believe our last discussion on the subject was a number around 10000 BTA. This still is not confirmed or in set in stone.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: