Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTX] Bitcoin - The NeXt Generation /NEW ANN and WEBSITE !  (Read 83664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:18:22 AM

Wallet with updated graphics! Smiley

<>

You know when i check the POS blocks then a lot of blocks are generated by me and by dev, i mean 10% of the blocks or so, so that means that there are maybe only 20 people staking... not a lot.

I've been pulling all my buys off C-Cex as soon as they get made since day 1.  I've had a few issues but the last 18 hours, it's been staking pretty nicely;

259   Confirmed Stakes   248.4850826
155   Conflicted Stakes   181.3786314

The high conflicted is from when I was having issues and also when I had rented the rig to help mine us past the POW phase block 2880.

Don't know how that compares to others stake #'s I'd be curious to find out.  I might try splitting the addresses between a bunch of wallets or daemons, I'd prefer the daemon route if someone knows the max timeout value for walletpassphrase

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:24:17 AM

<>

You know when i check the POS blocks then a lot of blocks are generated by me and by dev, i mean 10% of the blocks or so, so that means that there are maybe only 20 people staking... not a lot.

I've been pulling all my buys off C-Cex as soon as they get made since day 1.  I've had a few issues but the last 18 hours, it's been staking pretty nicely;

The high conflicted is from when I was having issues and also when I had rented the rig to help mine us past the POW phase block 2880.

Don't know how that compares to others stake #'s I'd be curious to find out.  I might try splitting the addresses between a bunch of wallets or daemons, I'd prefer the daemon route if someone knows the max timeout value for walletpassphrase

what I do is break them up but all into the same wallet. So I'll make a clean wallet save it's .dat and an address from it... then open my reg wallet and send chunks to the new wallets addy, wait until at least 1 confirm then send another chunk.

it'll fill up the blockchain with tx blocks waiting/trying to find a pos block

EDIT: I only have a a couple 100k so mine is broken into 50k chunks for the lucky blocks

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Diggio

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:28:33 AM

Community  Smiley !

Ahmed has a proposition for a new logo for BTX !

Do you prefer to keep the one we have or change ?

Let the vote start !

I vote for the new one because the other one blends into the header graphic too much.  Believe the shaded with white is much more appealing and noticeable.
Actually liked the one from the other topic even better than this one.  Just perhaps needed to remove the card graphics around the edge.
Diggio

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:32:03 AM

New Roadmap made by Ahmed:

Looks like a promising coin. stocking up! Wink

Yeah--like this graphic too.  It's not like everything else and looks like some real effort went into it.
PrometheusX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:40:49 AM

<>

I've been pulling all my buys off C-Cex as soon as they get made since day 1.  I've had a few issues but the last 18 hours, it's been staking pretty nicely;

Don't know how that compares to others stake #'s I'd be curious to find out.  I might try splitting the addresses between a bunch of wallets or daemons, I'd prefer the daemon route if someone knows the max timeout value for walletpassphrase

bitcointxd walletpassphrase *urpassphrase* 99999999 true (8x 9 = somewhere in the year 2018, and the true for unlock for staking only)
it works well on my vps

SLK - SYZU8arw9LSxDtM7shm2S23WrD5WSbGbB9
MCDev

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:56:50 AM

<>

bitcointxd walletpassphrase *urpassphrase* 99999999 true (8x 9 = somewhere in the year 2018, and the true for unlock for staking only)
it works well on my vps

Thanks.  I'll give that a shot.  I have 2 more mb's and ram coming tomorrow so I'll be busy setting up a couple dozen vms.  I knew the command just didn't know the timeout value.  Very cool, thanks

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Diggio

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:59:02 AM

I wanted to let the community know I've contacted the poker site I mentioned and asked them what their criteria is for adding a new coin.  I also let them know this coin matches up well with our "Lucky Stakes." Grin

I'll follow-up with more information once they respond. 
PrometheusX

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:30:04 AM

<>

it works well on my vps

Thanks.  I'll give that a shot.  I have 2 more mb's and ram coming tomorrow so I'll be busy setting up a couple dozen vms.  I knew the command just didn't know the timeout value.  Very cool, thanks

why u setup a vm for each daemon ?
copy ur data folder into a new one like from bitcointx-org to bitcointx-001, bitcointx002 ,... , but only the blockchain and the conf file, not the wallet
edit ur conf file to a new port, each daemon must have a diferent port
make a lil start script or start it manual, commd is like "./bitcointx --daemon -datadir:/bitcointx-001 -conf:/bitcointx001/bitcointx001.conf" (just an example, for details make --help at the daemon
at this way u can run as much daemons ur pc can handle
oh and if u use windows u can make nearly the same with an shortcut to the exe and edit the details of the target

MCDev

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:23:34 AM

<>

it works well on my vps

copy ur data folder into a new one like from bitcointx-org to bitcointx-001, bitcointx002 ,... , but only the blockchain and the conf file, not the wallet
make a lil start script or start it manual, commd is like "./bitcointx --daemon -datadir:/bitcointx-001 -conf:/bitcointx001/bitcointx001.conf" (just an example, for details make --help at the daemon
oh and if u use windows u can make nearly the same with an shortcut to the exe and edit the details of the target

That's basically what I was thinking of doing.  Each of the vm will have 3 or 4 daemons or windows wallets if I go with the windows 7/8 enterprise or windows 7 ultimate for dynamic memory.  each of my hosts has minimum quad nic, so I can also balance traffic.  I know it's probably over kill, but the vms are free.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:42:54 AM

How many lucky stakes have been found? I have never heard anyone say even 1 was found. I wonder if that part of the coin even works. Lets forget logos and make sure the most important feature of this coin even functions..lucky stakes.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:53:40 AM

How many lucky stakes have been found? I have never heard anyone say even 1 was found. I wonder if that part of the coin even works. Lets forget logos and make sure the most important feature of this coin even functions..lucky stakes.

Vegas

I did some investigation, statistically, just under 3% of all stakes should be lucky stakes.  But many are getting "wasted" by people with blocks of less than 50k coins.  If a block with less than 50k coins stakes when a lucky block falls due then that's one less lucky stake for the statistics.

For example, a recent block; 4663, would have been a lucky stake if the owner of address XHU9dDGgS3GUF2Q9NdtXW3kz5Y8m1SFzmM had staked ~5 more coins than he did.

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:07:17 AM

Vegas

I did some investigation, statistically, just under 3% of all stakes should be lucky stakes.  But many are getting "wasted" by people with blocks of less than 50k coins.  If a block with less than 50k coins stakes when a lucky block falls due then that's one less lucky stake for the statistics.

For example, a recent block; 4663, would have been a lucky stake if the owner of address XHU9dDGgS3GUF2Q9NdtXW3kz5Y8m1SFzmM had staked ~5 more coins than he did.

EDIT: Actually, that's not strictly true because I'm not sure if all his coins were in one chunk at that address.  But the point is that IF they were AND he had 5 more coins on top, he would now have another 5000.

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
PrometheusX

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:58:30 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 08:25:48 AM by PrometheusX

<>

it works well on my vps

That's basically what I was thinking of doing.  Each of the vm will have 3 or 4 daemons or windows wallets if I go with the windows 7/8 enterprise or windows 7 ultimate for dynamic memory.  each of my hosts has minimum quad nic, so I can also balance traffic.  I know it's probably over kill, but the vms are free.

with linux daemoun u can handle about 5 daemons for each gb of ram, multi-nics are not needed, trafic is about 100 MB/Day

can u pm me details of the hosting pc's , then i can tell u the best way to get the max amount of daemons

edit: ive made just a test at my big home server with SAS HDDs and win2012 server , i copyd a lot of times the data dir and started the windows wallets with shortcuts.
after 50 i stopd . ram was at 28% of 16GB, cpu 10-20%

TheAltTrader (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:49:11 AM

Community  Smiley !

Let the vote start !
i prefere this one, this dont look like a gambling coin like the other, it looks more like a professional coin

VOTE

FOR : 9

AGAINST : 1

We will change logo only if 10 votes are cast and if a majority is FOR.

You got my vote!

I counted votes: 8 for and 1 against. Plus my vote, thats 9 for and 1 against. NEW LOGO is adopted Smiley
Diggio

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:01:47 AM

Community  Smiley !

Let the vote start !
i prefere this one, this dont look like a gambling coin like the other, it looks more like a professional coin

VOTE

You got my vote!

I counted votes: 8 for and 1 against. Plus my vote, thats 9 for and 1 against. NEW LOGO is adopted Smiley

Can you send thr new logo graphic to C-CEX?  They are still showing the original one.
vanyabios

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:17:52 PM

Community  Smiley !

Let the vote start !

VOTE

You got my vote!

Can you send thr new logo graphic to C-CEX?  They are still showing the original one.
with my vote 10
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:49:35 PM

Community  Smiley !

Let the vote start !

VOTE

You got my vote!

Can you send thr new logo graphic to C-CEX?  They are still showing the original one.
with my vote 10
I will vote against the new logo Smiley so it is +8 votes

Btw are you from Ukraine?
PrometheusX

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:30:57 PM

ALTTrader can u change smthing on the 1st page ?

If you have at least 50 000 coins you have a chance to win 5000 coins.
If you have at least 100 000 coins you havea a chance to win 15 000 coins.
If you have at least 300 000 coins you have a chance to win 60 000 coins.

50000 dont give 5000, u need MORE then 50000, so atleast 50000.00000001
same for 100000 and 300000

TheAltTrader (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:37:39 PM

ALTTrader can u change smthing on the 1st page ?

If you have at least 50 000 coins you have a chance to win 5000 coins.
If you have at least 100 000 coins you havea a chance to win 15 000 coins.
If you have at least 300 000 coins you have a chance to win 60 000 coins.

50000 dont give 5000, u need MORE then 50000, so atleast 50000.00000001
same for 100000 and 300000

Done.
willzminame

Activity: 126

TEAM BTX

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:48:31 PM

hey guys any and all come to irc and talk with us Smiley http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=btx&uio=d4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: