Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTX] Bitcoin - The NeXt Generation /NEW ANN and WEBSITE !  (Read 83683 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bamrieid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

hello

are we there yet???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:54:20 PM

hello

are we there yet???

Where's "there"?

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:31:35 PM

Shouldn't BTX be traded on Cryptsy, BitTrex or Poloniex???
Has the Team ever tried to get it traded on these popular exchanges? I mean, if BTXwas traded on these exchnages wouldn't it be good for the coin?
Diggio

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:26:14 PM

Has the Team ever tried to get it traded on these popular exchanges? I mean, if BTXwas traded on these exchnages wouldn't it be good for the coin?

Yes; and that is what is really needed next. There just isn't enough exposure and volume on one small exchange.
bamrieid

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:06:31 AM

hello

are we there yet???

Where's "there"?

ِAny where of keep the coin alive at least by
       -keeping the thread alive
       -hear from the team other than re-tweet
       -Know what is next

this is why the price is dropping
TheAltTrader (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:11:44 AM

Dear community,

Rest assured that the BTX team is working every day on this project.

We are just facing a quite complex situation, but it is about to be resolved.

We sincerley apologise for the delays, we do not control the turn of events that hit us.

It is too soon for us to explain you what has happened since the situation is not entirely resolved.

All is fine for BTX nonetheless because the team is as motivated as ever to reach its goals Smiley

Do not look at the price atm. It is clearly not a good representation of the quality of what we are doing here.

As for exchanges, we first get MN working ! Wink

Your project leader, as dedicated as ever,

TheAltTrader
bamrieid

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:19:38 AM

Dear community,

We sincerley apologise for the delays, we do not control the turn of events that hit us.

It is too soon for us to explain you what has happened since the situation is not entirely resolved.

All is fine for BTX nonetheless because the team is as motivated as ever to reach its goals Smiley

Do not look at the price atm. It is clearly not a good representation of the quality of what we are doing here.

TheAltTrader

Thanks  

This is what is needed to keep us informed that something is happening whether good or bad just update the community its community coin after all
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:29:50 PM

We need some activity on C-Cex so we do not get delisted.

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
RenegadeMan

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:24:29 AM

Just scored a 5247.01150684 BTX staking payment!

Blawpaw
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:10:47 PM

Yes; and that is what is really needed next. There just isn't enough exposure and volume on one small exchange.

Yes, that should definitely be the next step. I can contribute to the project, I am not a Dev, but have some expertise in Media and Communication. Fill me Up if you need my help
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 03:12:29 PM

My BTX coins  on YoBit disappeared. Anyone have some shit?

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:31:41 PM

My BTX coins  on YoBit disappeared. Anyone have some shit?

my too(

Blawpaw
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:42:29 PM

My BTX coins  on YoBit disappeared. Anyone have some shit?

It is probably some bug in the exchange!did you contacted YoBit? If didn´t you should contact them to learn if they had some issues that could affect your account!
RenegadeMan

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:57:11 PM

Dear community,

TheAltTrader

AltTrader any idea what's going on at C-Cex? There hasn't been a BTX sale transaction since (depending were in the world one is) late 29-June/early 30-June. Their wallet status is indicating BTX is okay but it's reporting latest BTX block as 19819 whereas http://blox.btx.rocks/ is reporting 19839 and my wallet's just gone 19841. Is it broken? Did they ever get back to you?

I know you guys are doing stuff and I appreciate that but the one exchange we're on appears to have a stuck wallet, there's no trade and (apart from what you've written above) no indication of what's going on to tackle the situation. It not looking too good.

MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:27:37 AM

Dear community,

TheAltTrader

AltTrader any idea what's going on at C-Cex? There hasn't been a BTX sale transaction since (depending were in the world one is) late 29-June/early 30-June. Their wallet status is indicating BTX is okay but it's reporting latest BTX block as 19819 whereas http://blox.btx.rocks/ is reporting 19839 and my wallet's just gone 19841. Is it broken? Did they ever get back to you?

I know you guys are doing stuff and I appreciate that but the one exchange we're on appears to have a stuck wallet, there's no trade and (apart from what you've written above) no indication of what's going on to tackle the situation. It not looking too good.

Just tested;
A buy on CCex
A sell on CCex
A withdraw from CCex
All were successful

At the time, both Abe.BTX.Rocks and Blox.BTX.Rocks and my wallet were all showing 19867.  Not sure what is up with them showing 19847.\

Possibly they are using a separate wallet/daemon for the web page and separate wallets/daemons for accounting which would make it much more secure and the daemon for the web site is behind.

One thing I noticed on Blox.BTX.Rocks is that you have to really look at the block number to make sure you're looking at the max block. When I looked at it they were ordered 19865, 19866, then 19867 because all 3 blocks were solved at the exact same time... WOW

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RenegadeMan

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:47:33 AM

Dear community,

TheAltTrader

Just tested;
A buy on CCex
A sell on CCex
A withdraw from CCex
All were successful

At the time, both Abe.BTX.Rocks and Blox.BTX.Rocks and my wallet were all showing 19867.  Not sure what is up with them showing 19847.\

Possibly they are using a separate wallet/daemon for the web page and separate wallets/daemons for accounting which would make it much more secure and the daemon for the web site is behind.

One thing I noticed on Blox.BTX.Rocks is that you have to really look at the block number to make sure you're looking at the max block. When I looked at it they were ordered 19865, 19866, then 19867 because all 3 blocks were solved at the exact same time... WOW

Okay thanks for checking. I can see your 499 BTX buy on there now.

But interestingly their wallet is showing it's at 19936 whereas at this moment my wallet (and blox.btx.rocks) is showing 19949. It's like their wallet status interface reports the block the wallet last did a transaction, not the current block the network is at.

PrometheusX

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:16:58 AM

Dear community,

TheAltTrader

Just tested;
A buy on CCex
A sell on CCex
A withdraw from CCex
All were successful

Okay thanks for checking. I can see your 499 BTX buy on there now.

But interestingly their wallet is showing it's at 19936 whereas at this moment my wallet (and blox.btx.rocks) is showing 19949. It's like their wallet status interface reports the block the wallet last did a transaction, not the current block the network is at.

The Explorers are not 100% Live , if the chain generates 20 Blocks in few seconds , then the Explorer is 20 behind ur Wallet.
A Live Explorer would eat a lot of resources and CPU power and so its updating the DB only every few seconds

SLK - SYZU8arw9LSxDtM7shm2S23WrD5WSbGbB9
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:28:12 PM

OFFCIAL BTX STATEMENT

You may know that in June we released a new wallet. That wallet had quite a few new nice features, including Masternodes.

Sadly, we soon discovered that MN were bugged and that the problem was far bigger and harder to solve than we thought.

Nonetheless, we finally succeeded and are proud to release a functional MN BTX wallet ! Links in the OP have been updated !

TheAltTrader
BTX Project Leader

http://85.214.95.177/btx-wallet/bitcointx-qt-2.1.1.zip

TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:34:38 PM

Cheesy TIME TO RETWEET AND FOLLOW  Cheesy

TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:03:26 PM

Small reminder:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: