Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTX] Bitcoin - The NeXt Generation /NEW ANN and WEBSITE !  (Read 83667 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheAltTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:42:01 PM

Very well, no one wrote the words, I'll write them:

"The best time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." (Rockefeller)

That applies sometimes Smiley basically BTX is in this situation because off Bittrex refusing to add BTX again, as a lot of investors are buying coins only on Bittrex and not on c-cex.

Indeed  Smiley But we all know Bittrex is just waiting for BTX to show something tangible. They don't want the shame of adding a scam twice. Therefore, they want to see we are serious.

We will SHOW THEM how serious we are with the next wallet !

good to hear your being realistic and I agree trex shouldn't add it until it's running flawlessly or not at all... it's "show and prove" time, not blow smoke up people a$$es time.

Exactly ! We are not BTcoin, we are BTX, the next generation of Bitcoin !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:01:28 PM

That applies sometimes Smiley basically BTX is in this situation because off Bittrex refusing to add BTX again, as a lot of investors are buying coins only on Bittrex and not on c-cex.

Indeed  Smiley But we all know Bittrex is just waiting for BTX to show something tangible. They don't want the shame of adding a scam twice. Therefore, they want to see we are serious.

Can't wait! Smiley

TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:03:17 PM

Can't wait! Smiley

Neither can I  Cheesy  BTXdev is the focus of the entire community right now  Grin
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:18:05 PM

OFFICIAL PROPOSITION

In the meantime, I propose we start brainstorming the next roadmap  Cool  

Masternodes and InstantX are nice, along with  a gambling focus as a first step, but we should aim for even higher and better than that !

A decentralized market is something everyone is doing: no real interest.

Betting nodes is done by graphcoin.

Anonimity is a thought, but not an innovation.

So tell the team what are your ideas for BTX !

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:42:10 PM

Can't wait! Smiley

Ya something needs to happen because coin's now officially at 0.00 BTC volume on C-CEX.
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:55:29 PM

Can't wait! Smiley

Ya something needs to happen because coin's now officially at 0.00 BTC volume on C-CEX.

Thx captain obvious  Tongue We already know all that. Now, instead of negative comments, could we pls have a constructive conversation ?
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:56:37 PM

OFFICIAL PROPOSITION

In the meantime, I propose we start brainstorming the next roadmap  Cool  

Masternodes and InstantX are nice, along with  a gambling focus as a first step, but we should aim for even higher and better than that !

A decentralized market is something everyone is doing: no real interest.

Betting nodes is done by graphcoin.

Anonymity is a thought, but not an innovation.

So tell the team what are your ideas for BTX !

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:20:15 AM

Can't wait! Smiley

like we've said many times the new wallet is coming out shortly and community is patiently waiting ... so nothing needs to happen until the wallet is released on time and working smoothly. I really don't see any reason to be impatient.

on another note, I'll be sure to share any ideas I might have... but nothing comes to mind at the moment, I'd love to hear what others might have in mind

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:26:30 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 12:37:29 AM by vegasguy

First dev, I want to say sorry to you. Im usually a nice person and I very rarely post negative comments because I know it hurts us all. I lost my head for a moment , sorry. With that said, I want to post some ideas that will bring the value back to coin. I have invested in the coin since day 1. Let me state some things and I will get to my ideas. First Im not your average crypto user. I actually work full time in crypto consulting and training and setting up large asic farms. I have a very popular website that gets a few hundred visitors a day and growing daily. I have already posted on my site about BTX and I will post again with the next wallet update. I tell you about me in hopes that youll take my comments more seriously as I know what Im talking about. Im going to state a few facts good and bad. My intent with these comments is not to hurt the coin, but make adjustments to improve the value. There are 2 absolute factors that STRONGLY influence the price of a coin with over 97% certainty. You can apply these 2 factors to ANY coin and almost always it will fit. The number 1 factor that determines a coins value is talked about the LEAST. This is "MONEY SUPPLY". The more there is the less the value. Now, ALSO the opposite is true. The LESS there are the MORE a coin is worth. Now go ahead and apply the "Money supply" theory to all the coins we know. Here are some trainwreck examples : Snowballs coin, 10k coin, hyperstake, even MMXIV when the supply was under 10,000 coins they were $6-7 a coin, I know, I held the most. When the supply continued to inflate on MMXIV @ 2014% a year, its now worth about 15,000 sat. SAME COIN!!! Ill get to the point now, its going to be next to impossible to raise value on this coin because the money supply is 48 Million. Almost all coins that have this amount of supply are worthless. There *IS* a fix that will certainly raise the value, and gain attention. You have to do a coin swap. I almost suggested a 10:1 , but that STILL only brings it down to 4.8 million coins. If you want a very high value, you have to be around the 1 million, MAYBE 1.5 million coin supply at the most. Then rethink the lucky stake. 5% is a good number BUT giving away 10's of thousands of coins will just inflate the coin , and then people will dump them. You will have to look at the new money supply and rethink the lucky stake and balance it so that it attracts investors, AND keeps the supply low at the same time. So a high stake win might now look like 1,000 , then 500, then 250 because each coins value should be about 20-30 times higher after the swap. Ok..moving on to the 2nd biggest factor that influences a coins value. THE DEV! Heres the good news: Your an active dev that takes your work very serious , and you are on top of everything. You are gathering community support, getting ideas, squashing fud, releasing wallets and working hard. Coins that are not inflated and have a serious dev behind them that does not give up are winners. You should know when a coin is inflated in the tens of millions, it does not matter how good the dev is , its dead. See coins from dev Igotspots,(10k, and snowballs) and Presstab (hyperstake coin). 2 of the most hardworking , talented, and honest devs, and in the end inflation took its toll on the coins and killed them. The good news for you is youll just need to do a coin swap to raise the value, and then stay as dedicated as you have been. Youve already proven that your serious about this coin, that in itself will bring more investors. Investors are just shying away from it because there are too many coins. I hope this information has been useful to you and anyone else that has read it. If you like what I wrote, there is a whole lot more on the best cryptocurrency website in the world: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:43:42 AM

First dev, I want to say sorry to you. Im usually a nice person and I very rarely post negative comments because I know it hurts us all. I lost my head for a moment , sorry. With that said, I want to post some ideas that will bring the value back to coin. I have invested in the coin since day 1. Let me state some things and I will get to my ideas. First Im not your average crypto user. I actually work full time in crypto consulting and training and setting up large asic farms. I have a very popular website that gets a few hundred visitors a day and growing daily. I have already posted on my site about BTX and I will post again with the next wallet update. I tell you about me in hopes that youll take my comments more seriously as I know what Im talking about. Im going to state a few facts good and bad. My intent with these comments is not to hurt the coin, but make adjustments to improve the value. There are 2 absolute factors that STRONGLY influence the price of a coin with over 97% certainty. You can apply these 2 factors to ANY coin and almost always it will fit. The number 1 factor that determines a coins value is talked about the LEAST. This is "MONEY SUPPLY". The more there is the less the value. Now, ALSO the opposite is true. The LESS there are the MORE a coin is worth. Now go ahead and apply the "Money supply" theory to all the coins we know. Here are some trainwreck examples : Snowballs coin, 10k coin, hyperstake, even MMXIV when the supply was under 10,000 coins they were $6-7 a coin, I know, I held the most. When the supply continued to inflate on MMXIV @ 2014% a year, its now worth about 15,000 sat. SAME COIN!!! Ill get to the point now, its going to be next to impossible to raise value on this coin because the money supply is 48 Million. Almost all coins that have this amount of supply are worthless. There *IS* a fix that will certainly raise the value, and gain attention. You have to do a coin swap. I almost suggested a 10:1 , but that STILL only brings it down to 4.8 million coins. If you want a very high value, you have to be around the 1 million, MAYBE 1.5 million coin supply at the most. Then rethink the lucky stake. 5% is a good number BUT giving away 10's of thousands of coins will just inflate the coin , and then people will dump them. You will have to look at the new money supply and rethink the lucky stake and balance it so that it attracts investors, AND keeps the supply low at the same time. So a high stake win might now look like 1,000 , then 500, then 250 because each coins value should be about 20-30 times higher after the swap. Ok..moving on to the 2nd biggest factor that influences a coins value. THE DEV! Heres the good news: Your an active dev that takes your work very serious , and you are on top of everything. You are gathering community support, getting ideas, squashing fud, releasing wallets and working hard. Coins that are not inflated and have a serious dev behind them that does not give up are winners. You should know when a coin is inflated in the tens of millions, it does not matter how good the dev is , its dead. See coins from dev Igotspots,(10k, and snowballs) and Presstab (hyperstake coin). 2 of the most hardworking , talented, and honest devs, and in the end inflation took its toll on the coins and killed them. The good news for you is youll just need to do a coin swap to raise the value, and then stay as dedicated as you have been. Youve already proven that your serious about this coin, that in itself will bring more investors. Investors are just shying away from it because there are too many coins. I hope this information has been useful to you and anyone else that has read it. If you like what I wrote, there is a whole lot more on the best cryptocurrency website in the world: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

First, thank you for the kind words. It's always a pleasure to hear them  Smiley

About coin supply: I thought of this already. But if you do a 1:100 swap, this means your holdings in BTX are divided by 100 and I doubt the price will instantly multiply by 100 to compensate.

Also, many coins with a verly large supply were able to decently raise their price. Think of LTC or DOGE. We are not called "Bitcoin- The neXt generation" for nothing !

48 M coins is not that much. But thanks to your comment, I am now thinking we need some kind of burn mechanism like graphcoin has. It could help a lot. I'll think about that ! Everyone, please tell us if you have any ideas !

We should try to make BTX deflationary as much as possible, you are right Vegas  Wink Excellent post !
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:49:24 AM

Can't wait! Smiley

like we've said many times the new wallet is coming out shortly and community is patiently waiting ... so nothing needs to happen until the wallet is released on time and working smoothly. I really don't see any reason to be impatient.

on another note, I'll be sure to share any ideas I might have... but nothing comes to mind at the moment, I'd love to hear what others might have in mind

Thx !  Cheesy
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:25:09 AM

Think of LTC or DOGE

Yes, I thats why I was very careful with my wording when I said 97% , because there are very rare exceptions to the rule. Doge has lost some value. I think it held some of its value because when released was a mad scramble and it just became more and more popular.  In crypto its never about the amount of coins you hold, its whats they are worth. Price ALWAYS trumps quantity. I remember just a few weeks ago having 1.5 BILLION snowball coins, and I couldnt give them away. Worthless, because they were so many. Even litecoin is not immune to inflation and is WAY over mined. Here is a one year chart of litecoin. Still same litecoin as it was 1 year ago, now there are thousands more just like it. Here are the results: (click on pick for larger view):

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Diggio

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:33:39 AM

Vegas

I've recommended smaller Lucky Blocks multiple times but it always seems to be ignored.  I would rather see 50 investors receive 100 coins as a lucky block than 1 investor for 5000.  It gives more incentive to people to stake and hold when there is a higher chance of winning. Kill the 60,000 and 15,000 stakes and spread them out to more investors at smaller rewards and smaller total amounts.  Reduces inflation and rewards more people. 1000, 500, and 250 is fine and you can give a lot more of those and still cut total inflation.

Adding the ability to burn the coins would also be awesome.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:43:05 AM

Think of LTC or DOGE

Yes, I thats why I was very careful with my wording when I said 97% , because there are very rare exceptions to the rule. Doge has lost some value. I think it held some of its value because when released was a mad scramble and it just became more and more popular.  In crypto its never about the amount of coins you hold, its whats they are worth. Price ALWAYS trumps quantity. I remember just a few weeks ago having 1.5 BILLION snowball coins, and I couldnt give them away. Worthless, because they were so many. Even litecoin is not immune to inflation and is WAY over mined. Here is a one year chart of litecoin. Still same litecoin as it was 1 year ago, now there are thousands more just like it. Here are the results: (click on pick for larger view):

Vegas

and look how it seems to be leveling off, BTC is getting more well known day by day as more and more people know about BTC they will begin to look at alts as well, so early coins like LTC will do very well.
how many people had the internet let alone understood how it worked in 1990? and look at it now... you people are hilarious that are doubting BTC's future right now, I bet barely 20% of the planet know what BTC actually is let alone understand it and it's benefits yet... when that number is at 50% of people know and have understanding of BTC and the blockchain then BTC will be sky high and any solid coins that toughed it out and put real innovation and effort into their coins or even just continue to grow their communities will be worth a substantially greater amount as well.

yet so many of you call everything "shitcoins" even when devs are working hard and trying to be innovative, always looking for the next coin to p'nd... people's greed/scams/pn'ds might be slowing the growth of BTC and alts down but it's not going to kill them.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:50:20 AM

Everybody is talking about having problems with their wallets, but there aren't any problems, nobody staking that is the biggest problem Smiley, but still looking forward to see masternode etc, and then hopefully it will take off, as currently the marketcap of BTX looks pretty low.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:53:35 AM

This coin seems to have everything in place. Its only the coin supply needs to be fixed.

Vegas

TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:59:07 AM

First idea: Include 16Bit games (from 16Bit coin) into the wallet but people have to pay BTX to play. The BTX are burned.

Second idea: Dice game where BTX are accumulated. After some time, all those BTX are burned.

Third idea: Include graphcoin arbitrage bot and burn BTX for its use.

Any other ideas of services people would pay BTX for ?
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

Extremely promising coin. I'm in.

Good work dev Smiley
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

Extremely promising coin. I'm in.

Good work dev Smiley

In the name of the entire team, thank you  Cheesy
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:45:28 PM

I just had a revelation  Smiley Will tell you on Monday what my idea is  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: