Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109838 times)
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:43:03 PM

Dear Forum Members!

ParkByte [PKB] is listed on YoBit.net Exchange! ( Twitter: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/596384698370281472 )

English: https://yobit.net/en/trade/PKB/BTC
Chinese: https://yobit.net/cn/trade/PKB/BTC
Russian: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/PKB/BTC

ParkByte Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/PKB

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

Logo img: https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:56:39 PM

Thanks that was fast!

Added to OP.

MAC Wallet added to OP
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 07:37:11 PM

First exchange, nice.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Cryptotrade.Exchange

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:25:59 PM

First exchange, nice.

Thanks! Enjoy trading on our exchange with 0% trading fees.
ob1100

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 02:24:09 AM

New Pool Created ParkByte PKB @  http://raq2.com payments are sent out every 10 to 20 minutes after confirmation.

Point your miner to stratum+tcp://raq2.com:8043  and use your PKB coin wallet address as your username, any password will do.

1% fees

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 02:52:45 AM

New Pool Created ParkByte PKB @  http://raq2.com payments are sent out every 10 to 20 minutes after confirmation.

Point your miner to stratum+tcp://raq2.com:8043  and use your PKB coin wallet address as your username, any password will do.

1% fees

Thanks link added to OP and website
dannygroove

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 02:54:01 PM

Interesting but... Premine is to great.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:33:03 PM

How come only three pages and where is the dev?
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:56:27 PM

2 million premine out of 10 million mined... wtf... a joke? I thought this coin was a good idea, but I don't like the idea of being dumped on by the dev. ICOs are better than this shit because at least then you don't have to worry about the inevitable dump to oblivion. You know, you kinda screwed yourself on that one dev. Even with 2 million coins your premine wont be worth shit, because of the 2 million coins... Have you looked at previous projects and how this works? Ever considered trying to find a balance such that you have a smaller premine, but it would actually end up being worth more than this 2 million bullshit because people will actually buy the coin? Pretty simple economic concept.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:05:27 PM

2 million premine out of 10 million mined... wtf... a joke? I thought this coin was a good idea, but I don't like the idea of being dumped on by the dev. ICOs are better than this shit because at least then you don't have to worry about the inevitable dump to oblivion.

Unless the block explorer is rigged, the premine still intact. Mined this one at launch and it is currently looking like a mistake. The verdict still out there though - dev needs to be as active (or more) as he was when he was laying out the plan.

PREMINE ADDRESSES (500k IN EACH)
PJKXPSsTfVHYY7N8MHuL9ADhAf3GN6o4wG
PWmTEu9Zo2Zt8qP52Tc7vgo2S3bWjjf7Vc
PGSQCZmNzvK3ivwb6D34asA4EcFsDxcYiB
PWiU7CM9xPkjU3ewxeTd81J4gpbrZqVA4r

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:07:07 PM

2 million premine out of 10 million mined... wtf... a joke? I thought this coin was a good idea, but I don't like the idea of being dumped on by the dev. ICOs are better than this shit because at least then you don't have to worry about the inevitable dump to oblivion.

Unless the block explorer is rigged, the premine still intact. Mined this one at launch and it is currently looking like a mistake. The verdict still out there though - dev needs to be as active (or more) as he was when he was laying out the plan.

It might be intact now (it should be considering how recently the coin was launched, and because the dev will no doubt want to string people along and raise the price of the coin before cashing out, also he needs a lot of volume to sell it- another disadvantage of a large premine with small unit value), but the point of a premine is to sell it at some point...

My point is, this is a self-defeating premine. Dev makes a big premine because he wants moar money but a big premine will prevent the coin from being worth jack shit so in the end he will get less money...
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:18:00 PM

It might be intact now (it should be considering how recently the coin was launched, and because the dev will no doubt want to string people along and raise the price of the coin before cashing out, also he needs a lot of volume to sell it- another disadvantage of a large premine with small unit value), but the point of a premine is to sell it at some point...

My point is, this is a self-defeating premine. Dev makes a big premine because he wants moar money but a big premine will prevent the coin from being worth jack shit so in the end he will get less money...

i already stepped out with my asic miners, its back to bitcoin again, my invest is pure for LDOGE (litedogecoin) now.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 08:57:56 PM

How come only three pages and where is the dev?

Dev is here, there are just no updates or questions.

2 million premine out of 10 million mined... wtf... a joke? I thought this coin was a good idea, but I don't like the idea of being dumped on by the dev. ICOs are better than this shit because at least then you don't have to worry about the inevitable dump to oblivion. You know, you kinda screwed yourself on that one dev. Even with 2 million coins your premine wont be worth shit, because of the 2 million coins... Have you looked at previous projects and how this works? Ever considered trying to find a balance such that you have a smaller premine, but it would actually end up being worth more than this 2 million bullshit because people will actually buy the coin? Pretty simple economic concept.

That is for you to decide, it is 2 million for a reason, not dumping on exchanges.

Block explorer is not rigged, I have PM'ed cryptoID on here at launch about putting it on there but there is no reply. I know its always better on a third party.

As for being active, I have been here pretty much most of the day, there were no posts except another "premine is too big" and there are no updates.

-snip-

Price can go down to 1sat, I don't mind. The premine won't be moving and wasn't created to be sold it was created for development.

If you think every coin that has a premine is a scam then I do believe you are wasting your time here in the altcoin announcement section, especially in a thread that clearly states a premine in OP and PRE-ANN.

You are right, I want more money to do that I want this idea to succeed and it to be worth atleast the same as that XPY crap.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 09:13:17 PM

I have put up a basic forum to discuss the background workings of the app

There are some initial planning for how the app and server will work here, feel free to suggest any ideas you have

http://forum.parkbyte.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2
http://forum.parkbyte.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:29:49 PM

There are some initial planning for how the app and server will work here, feel free to suggest any ideas you have

Thanks for the posting about the state of things, hope you can get some input from the smarter ones here about the code ideas.

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 09:38:32 PM

Thanks for the posting about the state of things, hope you can get some input from the smarter ones here about the code ideas.

You're welcome,

The codes posted are pretty much just json strings, these will trigger different pages/functions in the app and controlled by the provider.

The app is trying to be as generic and open ended as it can be, so hopefully adoption will happen easier and quicker than the "other companies" going it alone.
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:45:37 PM

Yobit now hosting many releases.  Shocked
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 10:00:25 PM

-snip-

Yes (Thanks Yobit!), and the PKB market looks like it doesn't really know where to sit.... oh the premine uncertainty.

Sorry, I have to joke as without any pumping announcements and this having a visible premine (unlike the many no (hidden) premine coins) this thread is getting depressing  Sad
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 10:44:10 PM

-snip-

Yes (Thanks Yobit!), and the PKB market looks like it doesn't really know where to sit.... oh the premine uncertainty.

Sorry, I have to joke as without any pumping announcements and this having a visible premine (unlike the many no (hidden) premine coins) this thread is getting depressing  Sad

I think you're gonna have to forge ahead with development, establish the network, and escrow the premine you don't have to spend directly on development in order to build any value into this coin.

Promises definitely don't cut it.

I support the concept though, and as long as it looks like you're working on something, I'll continue to support the network with mining.

twitter.com/notsofast
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 11:14:59 PM

-snip-

I think you're gonna have to forge ahead with development, establish the network, and escrow the premine you don't have to spend directly on development in order to build any value into this coin.

Promises definitely don't cut it.

I support the concept though, and as long as it looks like you're working on something, I'll continue to support the network with mining.

There is nothing I can say about the premine other than to take the comments as they come and carry on with development, getting something tangable to give the coin some value.

Words, "respect" and hype shouldn't build value into a coin, that is where people lose money everyone who has a little respect and can give a coin abit of hype, has a coin, which has no real-life use and they turn into pump and dump coins.

Escrowing the premine although sounds a good idea, the only person I trust with 2m PKB is myself (like most people would)

Thanks for your support, I will try to give updates on the development progress but they will be boring until I have something to release Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: