Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109838 times)
ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 08:48:11 AM

Premine very much ,?Huh bad idea !!!!! Soon 500 SATS

Stop bumping the thread up the list, if you really believe that then get off your sockpuppet account and come and say it on an account with some history that is not 100% fud.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:17:56 AM

Stop bumping the thread up the list, if you really believe that then get off your sockpuppet account and come and say it on an account with some history that is not 100% fud.

Why are you scared ? Perhaps you fear that your bad intentions will come out ?? Ha ha ha ha...  Again briefly Sitting on 10 SATS , .. SCAM !!!!
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 09:37:25 AM

Why are you scared ? Perhaps you fear that your bad intentions will come out ?? Ha ha ha ha...  Again briefly Sitting on 10 SATS , .. SCAM !!!!

Lol, no I am not scared, you are the one who is scared to come on here using your real account to shout SCAM constantly, instead you login to your sockpuppet account to do it, anyway ignoring you now
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:02:40 PM

Lol, no I am not scared, you are the one who is scared to come on here using your real account to shout SCAM constantly, instead you login to your sockpuppet account to do it, anyway ignoring you now
my ignore list is growing. too many muggles on this forum.

RattleBalls

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:48:38 PM

Mine too. There are a lot of people with othing better to do than troll on a forum. Roll Eyes

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:27:08 PM

I think ignoring people is not good in new alts threads.
Even if there's many trolls and fuders, they're important part of big picture with emotional landscape in XYZ coin community.

In my analysis of coins, one part is chart, one part is technical and pr and development, and the last one is emotions in community.
Fairly often fud and trolling is based on reality.

What's up with logo contest? Where're the projects?
RattleBalls

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:46:21 PM

Price is down to 1k sats again. What happened?

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 03:49:43 PM

I think ignoring people is not good in new alts threads.
Even if there's many trolls and fuders, they're important part of big picture with emotional landscape in XYZ coin community.

In my analysis of coins, one part is chart, one part is technical and pr and development, and the last one is emotions in community.
Fairly often fud and trolling is based on reality.

What's up with logo contest? Where're projects?

I didn't say I pressed the ignore button, as the project lead I should read all posts but when someone comes here and posts a few fud posts, with nothing to back them up, on an account that is clearly just a sockpuppet account, I would rather just ignore them.

That sounds like a fair analysis of coins aimed at the crypto community, but this project isn't aimed at the crypto community it is aimed at normal people who have probably have never heard of crypto. They will just use the app because of the simplicity of paying without having to register credit cards, getting invoices or using coins.

Yes it is on the crypto forum, because this is where coins come to launch, early adopters/believers/bagholders should make a nice return on their investment, people can FUD/Troll all they want but they will get ignored.

New updates such as Android wallet release will be "Ninja" launched as announcing a release date generally just creates pump and dump hype and I like to do things differently.

Logo contest ends on 15th, so 5 days to get entries in, entries will be publicly displayed shortly after they are all received.

Price is down to 1k sats again. What happened?

People sell, people buy, probably down because of the lack of hype.
RattleBalls

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:58:28 PM

Sounds like you don't want hype? You don't want the word of your coin project getting around? Every project needs some marketing and hyping or it never gets know or used and dies on the vine.

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 04:17:09 PM

Sounds like you don't want hype? You don't want the word of your coin project getting around? Every project needs some marketing and hyping or it never gets know or used and dies on the vine.

What is there to hype at such an early stage? Hype is generally used to build false value into something and usually ends up with the price rocketing and dying within a short period, Pump & Dump coins.

Hype will come naturally and will build real value into the coin when updates are released, but the coin is 34days old and development takes time. I have said recently that I will have a Android Wallet with a basic parking ticket frontend complete within a month or so, a month+ seems a long time to continuely hype it.

A coin only dies when the dev gives up on the project, I do not care for the price at the moment, yes it is nice to be at 2-3k sats, but that is likely just someone trying to pump the coin to turn a quick profit. I have no intention of dumping to make a quick buck, this is and always has been a long term project for me.
RattleBalls

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:22:50 PM

That's good to hear dev. I do hope when you do make the wallets etc you do market so the word does get out. I'd like to see this succeed too.

Kebwesi

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 05:36:40 AM

Hi Guys,

While most discussion is centred on price and marketing, am seeing little discussion of the technical underbelly of this appcoin. I believe we can help suggest features and iron out any kinks, even if its just a mind game.

For instance: Was wondering, since cars are becoming smarter every day, why not have the car pay for its parking? What would it take for such an eventuallity?

Meanwhile, there are several payment structures available to crypto, which would be te optimum, in usage and impact on product marketing?

MasterChang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:10:04 AM

what about implementing an IoT (internet of things) chip?
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 10:10:03 AM

Hi Guys,

While most discussion is centred on price and marketing, am seeing little discussion of the technical underbelly of this appcoin. I believe we can help suggest features and iron out any kinks, even if its just a mind game.

For instance: Was wondering, since cars are becoming smarter every day, why not have the car pay for its parking? What would it take for such an eventuallity?

Meanwhile, there are several payment structures available to crypto, which would be te optimum, in usage and impact on product marketing?

Getting cars to pay for parking itself is a good idea and that is in my original brain storm, but that is along way down the road as it would require car manufacturers to be onboard, insurance blackbox companies or third party electronics companies to intergrate it.

At the moment I feel we just need to keep it simple and cheap for car parking companies to integrate, the end users can then start to create the demand needed for such features. Once we have some parking companies onboard they will start to have a big interest in the technology and they are the people who have the funding to invest big money and the huge customer base to create demand.

Not sure what you mean by payment structures?
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100

leaking all info

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:19:14 PM

Hi Guys,

How about one of those toll passes but for parking. Ezpass is one for tolls.

Got secrets? Tell me!
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:46:45 PM

I'm spending too long in crypto land, I read that as "troll passes" and "one for trolls"  Grin

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
gdavis024

Activity: 179

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:12:53 PM

I'm spending too long in crypto land, I read that as "troll passes" and "one for trolls"  Grin

LOL

I first saw that yesterday and read it the exact same way  Cheesy

But I totally didn't realize it though until just now when i saw your post hahahaha
Kebwesi

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 10:44:23 AM

After thinking about it what I had in mind was that the Refund system should be totally wallet based. Using a micropayment architecture so that the clients feel they have not lost control of their funds. Meanwhile, it will also reduce the calls to customer support.

Yeah, T(r)oll passes may be needed in some of the T(r)oll boxes around.

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 11:27:27 AM

lol, much troll toll talk.

Toll passes tend to be one time fixed rate payments that have a centralised processor they are usually prepaid or invoiced at regular intervals by the centralised processor.

Parking requires a check-in and check-out time, this is already done by a few companies that just use smartphones and/or ANPR entry and exit cameras, they then invoice the user either by post and/or charge the registered credit card.

After thinking about it what I had in mind was that the Refund system should be totally wallet based. Using a micropayment architecture so that the clients feel they have not lost control of their funds. Meanwhile, it will also reduce the calls to customer support.

Yeah, T(r)oll passes may be needed in some of the T(r)oll boxes around.

I have looked at the nLocktime, it is interesting, I will definetly look at implementing it. Problem is refunds for unused time aren't really given by any company, why would they want to give away money when coin machines and credit card payments do not, This could end up being just an unused feature as it would require the car park operator to offer it, it would be a great selling point to get the end user to use PKB rather than coin/card payments.

On a similar note, on coin machines you can overpay for example you pay £0.50p for a £0.30p ticket, this is basically a £0.20p tax free tip for the operator. This wouldn't happen when using PKB as you don't need specific coin demoninations to pay.

RattleBalls

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:57:24 PM

what about implementing an IoT (internet of things) chip?

That could be a good direction. Maybe use a sidechain if possible to use the chips.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: