Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109841 times)
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:42:38 AM

Well, it seems to me that there is not much progress at the moment.
A current developing state would be great.
Otherwise more stakeholdes will dump their coins what will crashes the price more.

Any news? Still waiting for the new update. @dev, when will it be released? Thanks!

Taking a breather is not a bad thing, to date alot of work shows on PKB and progress along the way..

I am curious on the current status of the parking app, based on inital timeline should be soon. Any update and or video to show it in action?
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:18:52 PM

Otherwise more stakeholdes will dump their coins what will crashes the price more.

The last update was only five days ago, keep calm it's not the end of the coin lol

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 04:13:46 PM

Any news? Still waiting for the new update. @dev, when will it be released? Thanks!

Taking a breather is not a bad thing, to date alot of work shows on PKB and progress along the way..

I am curious on the current status of the parking app, based on inital timeline should be soon. Any update and or video to show it in action?

I guess you might be correct, if by progress you mean visible progress.

IMO ParkByte has been developed further than many coins. Publically PKB has an Electrum Client & Server, Multicoin Android Wallet (With Coinomi working on iOS and Desktop versions) and an Encompass Server Fork, I expect an Encompass Multicoin Electrum Client soon too.

Most importantly PKB has a clear plan for future real life use, is not controlled by an anonymous entity with no responsibilty and has a vision of getting a multicoin crypto wallet in 1000's of normal people's smart phones.

What I guess you are implying is that PKB is missing hype to pump the coin, but me being a dev that believes totally in the project, I do not really care for the price at the moment. Early adopters, are Early adopters, they take risks and speculate long term, with a 4.6m coin cap, low inflation and such a low price there is a fair bit of movement to be had in the future. This isn't a pump and dump coin.

As I stated previously, developments won't be announced until they are released, it just generates false hype that only benefits profit takers. I also wont be releasing half finished products, and it still needs to meet licensing and legal requirements.

Feel free to become a community that raises awareness of the coin, that part shouldn't totally down to the me.  Wink

BTW, thanks for all the positive comments I do check & read the forum on a daily basis.
device

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:52:11 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 11:08:15 PM by device

Code:
PGSQCZmN...Premine    922,178.0 PKB	19.84 %	108 days 2 hours 

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:03:39 AM

Last trade 217 hours ago, $3 volume. Is this project dead or still attempting to make money?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 12:09:56 PM

Last trade 217 hours ago, $3 volume. Is this project dead or still attempting to make money?

Not dead but also not really attempting to make money at the moment.

Instead work is being done in the shadows, with the aim of getting it used in a normal, everyday scenario by non-crypto minded people.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 12:47:42 PM

As there are quite a few people who think ParkByte is dead and I haven't posted much information for a while I thought I would give a quick video of the ParkByte app working within the coinomi wallet...

https://youtu.be/hc8Ygg3Ag8Y

There are still lots of things to do, but the basic app works fully

Basic Todo List
Tariff Webservices/API
- Work on Expiry Time Validation (Pretty Complex as it needs to do certain things as the expiry time goes through the day for example free after 18:00, additional time rolls onto 08:00 the next day)
- PKB Transaction Confirmation

Car Park Operator Admin Panel
-Too much to list, includes overview of issued tickets, tariff changes, statistical reports

App
- Design & Layout
- Ticket history/receipts
- Update API calls, Get expiry from server, merge the QR scanner into app flow
- Few other bits...

ParkByte Central Server
- Lottery
- Statistical Data
- Server Forwarding
- Zone Registration

TupacShakur

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/BitRushProject

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:12:22 AM

holding, watching, waiting.
Dave Wilkinson

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:29:40 PM

any updates?
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:39:12 PM

any updates?

I have a feeling if there was updates the dev would post them  Wink

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 09:29:13 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 11:01:51 AM by ParkByte

Nothing to report at the moment, finalising the plan, features, researching, pricing, adding new ideas etc.

I shall be splitting the website into two parts in the coming weeks, one part for Crypto/Blockchain, one part for Services/Car Park Operators

Here is an interesting fact ParkMobile and Ringgo, two of the biggest current smartphone parking apps providers; charge the car park user £0.20 per transaction as a "convinence charge" for credit card payments.

Using this existing, accepted model, ParkByte Ltd aims to cut this down to roughly £0.01-£0.03 + 100 parkoshis tx fee per transaction using ParkByte and offering all hosting to car park operators for free, the end user would pay the "convinence fee" (or the operator) to ParkByte Ltd.

I am also future planning for re-using Zone numbers, numbers that are currently used by companies like ParkMobile and Ringgo, or other partners. So the services can go through them rather than ParkByte Limited's servers, all from one APP in the future, rapidly expanding the car park numbers.

Some nice forecasted figures ... (£0.02 * 10,000 tickets a day * 365 days = £73,000 [or 100k tickets a day, easy in london, £730,000]) ... to keep me very interested in keeping ParkByte alive and moving forward Smiley
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:31:20 PM

Nothing to report at the moment, finalising the plan, features, researching, pricing, adding new ideas etc.

I shall be splitting the website into two parts in the coming weeks, one part for Crypto/Blockchain, one part for Services/Car Park Operators

Here is an interesting fact ParkMobile and Ringgo, two of the biggest current smartphone parking apps providers; charge the car park user £0.20 per transaction as a "convinence charge" for credit card payments.

Using this existing, accepted model, ParkByte Ltd aims to cut this down to roughly £0.01-£0.03 + 100 parkoshis tx fee per transaction using ParkByte and offering all hosting to car park operators for free, the end user would pay the "convinence fee" (or the operator) to ParkByte Ltd.

I am also future planning for re-using Zone numbers, numbers that are currently used by companies like ParkMobile and Ringgo, or other partners. So the services can go through them rather than ParkByte Limited's servers, all from one APP in the future, rapidly expanding the car park numbers.

Some nice forecasted figures ... (£0.02 * 10,000 tickets a day * 365 days = £73,000 [or 100k tickets a day, easy in london, £730,000]) ... to keep me very interested in keeping ParkByte alive and moving forward Smiley

I love it. Thanks for the update.

I'll continue to do whatever I can to promote your efforts.

twitter.com/notsofast
Allforone

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:24:20 AM

Thanks for the update dev!

Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 09:23:23 PM

A review on coinigy might be good promotion. Retweet this and hopefully it gets reviewed.
https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/651846933896556544

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:02:34 PM

Hi Dev, i am looking we are in risk of delisting in Bittrex, i think dissapearing of the biggest exchange is not good for the visibility of the coin
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 03:14:21 PM

Hi Dev, i am looking we are in risk of delisting in Bittrex, i think dissapearing of the biggest exchange is not good for the visibility of the coin

Looks like we should be safe on 23rd, I do agree that it wouldn't be good for the visibility of the coin but there just isn't much new volume/interest at the moment.

Once I have a nearly complete prototype of the full system I would look at getting some reviews from some people/news sites (giving them the .apk and access to the backend systems) to get more interest in PKB.

I have to admit though, this has turned into a huge project where alot of code is needed.

This is what im working on, all links in together so parts of all of it are done

Centralised
Smartphone APP - Universal Crypto Wallet (Coinomi) with ParkByte's park feature integrated
API for Smartphone - Returns all required information depending on which zone ID is entered/scanned etc.
ParkByte Admin Panel - Zone's/Stat's/Active Tickets/Extend Ticket/Lottery
ParkByte Advertising Admin - local discounts/advertisements/impl the cashback site/stored discount coupons

Decentralised - Basic versions will be available opensource when complete
Partner/ParkByte Tariff Admin Panel - Modify tariffs on the fly or scheduled
Partner/ParkByte Tariff & Payment Engine - Generates expiry times available with complex tariffs available. Generates PKB payment address unique to walletID

I have alot going on at the moment though so when I have time I do as much as I can
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:28:47 PM

Dev, the work you are doing with this project is amazing, i really hope Parkbyte become a succesfull project, we are really needy in cryptocurrency world of people going beyond pump and dump schemes, i would like to help in  this project, something we can do more than buy coins?
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:11:10 PM

Looks like we should be safe on 23rd, I do agree that it wouldn't be good for the visibility of the coin but there just isn't much new volume/interest at the moment.

Once I have a nearly complete prototype of the full system I would look at getting some reviews from some people/news sites (giving them the .apk and access to the backend systems) to get more interest in PKB.

I have to admit though, this has turned into a huge project where alot of code is needed.

This is what im working on, all links in together so parts of all of it are done

Centralised
Smartphone APP - Universal Crypto Wallet (Coinomi) with ParkByte's park feature integrated
API for Smartphone - Returns all required information depending on which zone ID is entered/scanned etc.
ParkByte Admin Panel - Zone's/Stat's/Active Tickets/Extend Ticket/Lottery
ParkByte Advertising Admin - local discounts/advertisements/impl the cashback site/stored discount coupons

Decentralised - Basic versions will be available opensource when complete
Partner/ParkByte Tariff Admin Panel - Modify tariffs on the fly or scheduled
Partner/ParkByte Tariff & Payment Engine - Generates expiry times available with complex tariffs available. Generates PKB payment address unique to walletID

I have alot going on at the moment though so when I have time I do as much as I can

Nice to see things are still moving along here

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:42:56 PM

Someone has been scooping up some coins  Grin   Does that mean app is close?

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:59:51 AM

Watching this one...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: