Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109841 times)
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

this is a super bad sign for the integrity of this project. super scam alert.

A free marketplace can do what it wants. Parkbyte gets pumped by Fairpumps all the time. Not sure if this was just a pump on a greater order of magnitude or what, but a modest amount of research on your part would probably evoke a different response from you than "super scam alert".

Allen has been one of the most dedicated and singularly focused altcoin devs I've ever seen. For YEARS. By HIMSELF.

so you're pumping it are you?

there are no new fundamentals here. it just undermines any credibility the project may have previously worked to accrue. the dev should appear with a statement.

should be renamed PriceBite.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

This coin is a SCAM and smacks of insider trading to see 2-3 twitter accounts talk about this since yesterday despite ZERO news, barely anything about this coin yet it pumps 1000% in a day after these twitter "I told you so"'s.
The last update on the Github code was in 2016.
Is there a product? Is there even a wallet for this?

Completely ridiculous.  

The word to describe this phenomenon is insider pumping.
ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

A free marketplace can do what it wants. Parkbyte gets pumped by Fairpumps all the time. Not sure if this was just a pump on a greater order of magnitude or what, but a modest amount of research on your part would probably evoke a different response from you than "super scam alert".

Allen has been one of the most dedicated and singularly focused altcoin devs I've ever seen. For YEARS. By HIMSELF.

there are no new fundamentals here. it just undermines any credibility the project may have previously worked to accrue. the dev should appear with a statement.

As the Dev of PKB, I have continually avoided hype and will continue to do so. There will be no statement regarding the price - It is what it is, my job as the Dev is to develop the project not to manipulate the market.

Is there even a wallet for this?

There are many wallets for PKB - Electrum PKB, Coinomi, Paper Wallet and ParkByte QT
bitbitch

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:34:55 PM

As the Dev of PKB, I have continually avoided hype and will continue to do so. There will be no statement regarding the price - It is what it is, my job as the Dev is to develop the project not to manipulate the market.

Is there even a wallet for this?

There are many wallets for PKB - Electrum PKB, Coinomi, Paper Wallet and ParkByte QT

so what is the rational explanation, because this scenario is damaging to the credibility of your project.
raoulsergia

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

Someone said "A free market place can do what it wants to do"
A free market place reacts to credible news and events. The pricing in a free market depends upon supply and demand.

A free market WILL NOT rise to crazy levels without any reason.

Please explain what demand caused the price to rise 1000%? I dont see any demand, maybe I missed out on something..
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:43:34 PM

What a fishy rise this will let so many new bag holders with this practice better avoid to buy this coin at this price when it will crash so quick all new buyers will cry for sure. Nothing special with this so that I will pass this recent pump.
bitbitch

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:51:05 PM

On Friday i asked what stage this project had reached. On Saturday the dev replied with;

"Unfortunately I don't have any update to give you today; we are still working on the release plan for ParkingChain and should be in a position to start releasing further information shortly."

No further information has been released, and yet today the price went hyper irrational. there is only one rational explanation for this irrational price move.

BUYER BEWARE.

sluggo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

A free market place reacts to credible news and events. The pricing in a free market depends upon supply and demand.

Please explain what demand caused the price to rise 1000%? I dont see any demand, maybe I missed out on something..

You must be new to crypto
raoulsergia

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:13:07 PM

You must be new to crypto

Please, dont let my post count here fool anyone.

1000% increase for no reason? Only 4 million coins in circulation? Not too hard to see how this coin can be manipulated ;-)
frinvestment

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:14:27 PM

If you are not happy with the price increase,pls sell or leave this thread.I have been holding 50k units of this for over 5 months and this is a great day for me and others.

coinbrood.com

Buy & Sell cryptocurrencies in UK.
bitbitch

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

If you are not happy with the price increase,pls sell or leave this thread.I have been holding 50k units of this for over 5 months and this is a great day for me and others.

it's about the credibility of this project and crypto in general, and not your personal financial position. do not conflate the two separate points.
frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

it's about the credibility of this project and crypto in general, and not your personal financial position. do not conflate the two separate points.
The project is still very much credible and every crypto has been undergoing major pumps,but if you are not satisfied with this then pls sell or leave instead of saying nonsense about the great dev.

coinbrood.com

raoulsergia

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

Question: Why has the price risen by 1000% in the last 6 hours, give us one answer or even a hint?

Answers so far:

1. Cant tell you.
2. Its a free market.
3. Leave this thread. I wanna swim in the pool of money I made.

Thats all what everyone wants to hear.

SCAM COIN
We have seen these pnd scams over and over, enjoy it while it lasts.
bitbitch

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:25:29 PM

The project is still very much credible and every crypto has been undergoing major pumps,but if you are not satisfied with this then pls sell or leave instead of saying nonsense about the great dev.

nonsense? learn to distinguish between different points. you've been a registered user here for just over one month.
frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:30:12 PM

Must you buy Parkbyte?There are tons of coins out there.If you are not happy with the price increase,then sell and move on to some other coins that you feel is credible.Plain simple..stop saying this nonsense pls.

coinbrood.com

bitbitch

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

Must you buy Parkbyte?There are tons of coins out there.If you are not happy with the price increase,then sell and move on to some other coins that you feel is credible.Plain simple..stop saying this nonsense pls.

shill.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:37:17 PM

lol wth?  lame coin and shit pump.
be warned and you don't get burned bagholding usless shit.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:45:48 PM

This is a very unique coin made specifically for parking industry, it is billions of dollars industry, it looks very promising and I am investing in this!  Marketcap still very low, it can go $100 per coin someday, if the dev team can provide more updates of their app!
bitbitch

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

This is a very unique coin made specifically for parking industry, it is billions of dollars industry, it looks very promising and I am investing in this!  Marketcap still very low, it can go $100 per coin someday, if the dev team can provide more updates of their app!

rofl

you think the global automobile industry and ecosystem is going to allow this project to assume a dominant market position? it has zero leverage. not a chance.
raoulsergia

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

This is a very unique coin made specifically for parking industry, it is billions of dollars industry, it looks very promising and I am investing in this!  Marketcap still very low, it can go $100 per coin someday, if the dev team can provide more updates of their app!

LMAO the only way it can go to $100 is by PUMP and DUMP  
The dev  (apparently just a person, no team) hasnt made any code changes in over a year. There is not even an alpha release out there If I am not wrong...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: