Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:31:01 AM

excellent work Dev!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PK4OSU

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:35:17 AM

no thats from our regular electrum server. the contest is for pasting the welcome screen

of the DOGED Tor Electrum server, that shows up in the electrum wallet once you connect.

Sorry I'm on a little tablet, and I was getting errors trying to load it up, I'll run and grab my laptop and have it up in like 10 max if no one got it yet
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:37:30 AM

no thats from our regular electrum server. the contest is for pasting the welcome screen

of the DOGED Tor Electrum server, that shows up in the electrum wallet once you connect.

Sorry I'm on a little tablet, and I was getting errors trying to load it up, I'll run and grab my laptop and have it up in like 10 max if no one got it yet

no ones got it yet.. a cool 100,000 DOGED are waiting for the winner.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:49:13 AM

Hmm, you could at least start your sentence with a capital.. Hmm, you got me worried now lol. is it a one man team, or a kid team?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:17:06 AM

Hmm, you could at least start your sentence with a capital.. Hmm, you got me worried now lol. is it a one man team, or a kid team?

i hope thats a joke...

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:17:45 AM

still waiting for our winner.. just paste the tor electrum server welcome banner here, along with your DOGED address, and 100,000 doged is yours!

PK4OSU

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:36:43 AM

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/doged/electrum-doged-tor/master/logo.png
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:40:58 AM

i hope thats a joke...

It must be.  He forgot to capitalize the first letter in his last sentence.    Smiley

brown_panick

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:41:34 AM

>>

>>
    .  *      .  .   *           .        *      .   .   *         *       
.   |     *   |            *     |    *       .  |           .      .   
,-. | ,-. ,-. |-  ;-.. . ;-.-. ,-| ,-. ,-: ,-. ,-|  ,-. ;-. ,-: ,-. ,-.
|-' | |-' |   |   |  | | | | |-| | | | | | |-' | |  `-. | | | | |   |-'
`-' ' `-' `-' `-' '  `-` ' ' ' `-' `-' `-| `-' `-'o `-' |-' `-` `-' `-'
                                       `-'              '             
welcome to sunerok's electrum-doged.space electrum server!

feel free to tip/donate:  DMuv8ic13pPWLUP1prETu5eB4MKxdWMysQ

>>

Hopefully that's it
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:43:34 AM

thats just the graphic from the github repo.

you must post the welcome banner from the TOR ELECTRUM DOGED SERVER, that shows up on the ELECTRUM DOGED TOR CLIENT

and brown, thats the welcome banner from the electrum-doged.space server, but you are close!

Wink

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:46:35 AM

i hope thats a joke...

It must be.  He forgot to capitalize the first letter in his last sentence.    Smiley

yeah, and clearly he doesnt know devs dont use capital letters often in code and rarely ever in chat ;]

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:49:37 AM

i have a feeling someone is going to win soon.. people are trying now, and someone will figure this out..

right now, im working on the i2p electrum server and android wallet simultaneously.. should have some news on those by tonight..

brown_panick

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:51:03 AM

Ugh, finally got it:

>>

_ .-') _                              ('-.  _ .-') _ 
( (  OO) )                           _(  OO)( (  OO) )
 \     .'_  .-'),-----.   ,----.    (,------.\     .'_
 ,`'--..._)( OO'  .-.  ' '  .-./-')  |  .---',`'--..._)
 |  |  \  '/   |  | |  | |  |_( O- ) |  |    |  |  \  '
 |  |   ' |\_) |  |\|  | |  | .--, \(|  '--. |  |   ' |
 |  |   / :  \ |  | |  |(|  | '. (_/ |  .--' |  |   / :
 |  '--'  /   `'  '-'  ' |  '--'  |  |  `---.|  '--'  /
 `-------'      `-----'   `------'   `------'`-------'
[-----------------------------------------------------]
[------Welcome-to-the-DOGED-Tor-Electrum-Server!------]
[  Donations:    DPNC2H2pYUCSebQ992GyeRTRuWw3hCTBwD   ]

>>

DOGED: DGaDUx6oiAggACpCz1xfUpHmAXqEs1kQ1T

I'll also write up instructions on how I got it to work on my Mac, as there are different steps to take.
bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:54:47 AM

i hope thats a joke...

It must be.  He forgot to capitalize the first letter in his last sentence.    Smiley

yeah, and clearly he doesnt know devs dont use capital letters often in code and rarely ever in chat ;]

Wow deleting posts now.

No worries. I wanted to help you remind of something. I am just a user/investor you are the business card of DOGED, Why would I attack my own inveestment? Kids these days...
PK4OSU

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:00:22 AM

yeah when i sent my first message to you i was on that damn tablet and it auto corrects everything. but yes i have totally forgotten through the years to ever use caps. i dont know why that was such a mess for me, other that i already have the same version of python plus a few others so when i first downloaded it the file split up into 4 different subfolders as it was pulling required files from my pc it required. so i had to work backwards and kinda rebuild it. when i could have made my life much easier. anyway i wasnt doing anything, so thx for he little fun. again sorry everyone took so long

i hope thats a joke...

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 02:06:30 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 04:18:18 AM by Dogedarkdev

Ugh, finally got it:

>>

_ .-') _                              ('-.  _ .-') _  
( (  OO) )                           _(  OO)( (  OO) )
 \     .'_  .-'),-----.   ,----.    (,------.\     .'_
 ,`'--..._)( OO'  .-.  ' '  .-./-')  |  .---',`'--..._)
 |  |  \  '/   |  | |  | |  |_( O- ) |  |    |  |  \  '
 |  |   ' |\_) |  |\|  | |  | .--, \(|  '--. |  |   ' |
 |  |   / :  \ |  | |  |(|  | '. (_/ |  .--' |  |   / :
 |  '--'  /   `'  '-'  ' |  '--'  |  |  `---.|  '--'  /
 `-------'      `-----'   `------'   `------'`-------'
[------Welcome-to-the-DOGED-Tor-Electrum-Server!------]
[  Donations:    DPNC2H2pYUCSebQ992GyeRTRuWw3hCTBwD   ]

>>

DOGED: DGaDUx6oiAggACpCz1xfUpHmAXqEs1kQ1T

I'll also write up instructions on how I got it to work on my Mac, as there are different steps to take.

you win! heres the tx id  Cool

http://darkchain.link/tx/6fda6dbcc029f11c088e321cfc4efaef30a9c8ce544ac4d8dfa654a4032df5e6

daggerpunt

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:23:30 AM

i hope thats a joke...

Wow deleting posts now.

No worries. I wanted to help you remind of something. I am just a user/investor you are the business card of DOGED, Why would I attack my own inveestment? Kids these days...

Hate to break it to you, but no one deleted your post.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:43:24 AM

i hope thats a joke...

Wow deleting posts now.

ya'll got worked up over capital letters? wad da? bitrev - each Dev has his/her own unique style. Look beyond the surface and see what has been put in.. actions talk louder than words.. you've been around long enough. calling people names is not the way to go.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 05:25:41 AM

oh here's some more good news. i should have the android multicoin wallet ready sometime late tonight!   Cool

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:35:36 AM

oh here's some more good news. i should have the android multicoin wallet ready sometime late tonight!   Cool

Awesome this really does help out a lot Smiley can you import private keys?

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: