Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 11:17:14 PM

FYI.  https://www.blockexperts.com/doged will expire in 14 days

yeah thats why i built http://darkchain.link

but i already wrote blockexperts about a week ago, he still hasnt gotten back to me.

I knew you were on top if it Wink

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 07:05:39 PM

heheh always  Grin

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:30:46 PM

heheh always  Grin
DOGED dev is the best I have seen in 2 years. When people realise it isnt a pump and dump coin we will all be smiling I personally will not cash out. Im keeping it to use in the future.
Dev what about these light powered computers will the be able to crack the alog?

To peel or not to peel.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:51:03 PM

heheh always  Grin
DOGED dev is the best I have seen in 2 years. When people realise it isnt a pump and dump coin we will all be smiling I personally will not cash out. Im keeping it to use in the future.
Dev what about these light powered computers will the be able to crack the alog?

I agree with that the development put into this coin is much better than most coins in this space.. as for dark coins this could be the leader, Dev has already set the bar really high it is just amazing more people haven't found this coin yet! I guess time will be the verdict but for development updates and consistently being around I can't ask for more

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:15:48 PM

Im tweeting everyday to ask poloniex to add doged on their exchange!! Please do the same and RT me ! Dev is always doing it so far Smiley

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 04:27:22 PM

Im tweeting everyday to ask poloniex to add doged on their exchange!! Please do the same and RT me ! Dev is always doing it so far Smiley

i stay on top of everything ;]

so just to refresh everyone, wallet 2.0 is almost done..

so far tor is built in now, and that works, irc chat is built in now, and that works..

just finishing adding DOGED radio to the wallet and stealth transactions.. (http://dogecoindark.net/radio)

new stuff is located here until finalized: https://github.com/doged/dogedsource/tree/stealthtx

hope everyone had a great weekend  Grin

A_McGriff

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:30:56 PM

heheh always  Grin

I agree with that the development put into this coin is much better than most coins in this space.. as for dark coins this could be the leader, Dev has already set the bar really high it is just amazing more people haven't found this coin yet! I guess time will be the verdict but for development updates and consistently being around I can't ask for more

The right people are finding this coin though, including yourself. As DogeDDev said this is one of the few coins that has been true to the ethics of Satoshi Nakamoto since it's inception. DogeDDev wouldn't have it any other way and thats why i'm all-in DogeD. The community that has organically formed around the DOGED is fantastic, made up of a lot of regular dogecoin ex-patriots (including myself in that category), salty bitcoin early adopters, and noobs. We love noobs, the more noobs the better! We will teach you.. It's already been a while now since i traded in all my Doge for DogeD (very glad i did).

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:14:36 PM

heheh always  Grin

The right people are finding this coin though, including yourself. As DogeDDev said this is one of the few coins that has been true to the ethics of Satoshi Nakamoto since it's inception. DogeDDev wouldn't have it any other way and thats why i'm all-in DogeD. The community that has organically formed around the DOGED is fantastic, made up of a lot of regular dogecoin ex-patriots (including myself in that category), salty bitcoin early adopters, and noobs. We love noobs, the more noobs the better! We will teach you.. It's already been a while now since i traded in all my Doge for DogeD (very glad i did).

Doge was a great fun project and Jackson was great leading it but for some reason many lost faith on Doge and it keeps devaluing maybe because Jackson had it exactly as a "just for fun" coin. I'm glad DOGED is around great coin great features and whats more it's being distributed very fairly something non-existent in 99% of the coins out there. 

VDechand

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:36:58 PM

I have another idea: Make a thread on 4chan/biz
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 01:23:22 AM

gettin close to finishing the wallet 2.0  Cool

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:16:33 PM

I will check back a little later. If people are sending the BTC and we're in the top 4 on Cryptsy, I will send more BTC to help keep us in top 4. Smiley

slowly moving up! i posted the link in our irc chat as well..

Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:49:49 AM

There is a quick, easy, and cheap way we could all help promote DOGED on Cryptsy.   https://www.cryptsy.com/coinsponsors 

Everyone just send a little bit of BTC to 17sZeZSAKtZQZ3251zsuZwB2bozNFvxKFP and we can easily get on the top of Cryptsy. It would only take a total of about .13 BTC to get us into 4th place, which would put us on the top of Cryptsy website.

I just sent .01 over there to get it started.

You never know how much this could effect it. Could be little to no effect, or could be a huge effect if some whale see's DOGED and decides he's hungry.

Do we really gotta throw money at cryptsy for marketing? I think we could find better ways of getting the coin out there.. The amount gets smaller every hour and next thing you know we are funding it again! Could hire someone in this space for cheaper I would imagine

take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:40:55 PM

There is a quick, easy, and cheap way we could all help promote DOGED on Cryptsy.   https://www.cryptsy.com/coinsponsors 

Everyone just send a little bit of BTC to 17sZeZSAKtZQZ3251zsuZwB2bozNFvxKFP and we can easily get on the top of Cryptsy. It would only take a total of about .13 BTC to get us into 4th place, which would put us on the top of Cryptsy website.

I just sent .01 over there to get it started.

You never know how much this could effect it. Could be little to no effect, or could be a huge effect if some whale see's DOGED and decides he's hungry.

Do we really gotta throw money at cryptsy for marketing? I think we could find better ways of getting the coin out there.. The amount gets smaller every hour and next thing you know we are funding it again! Could hire someone in this space for cheaper I would imagine

You're going to have to be a bit more specific. Who would we hire, for how much, and what would they do? Do you know of trusted people that promote coins for dirt cheap?

What i am suggesting is just a cheap, quick and easy way everyone could do something now to help the coin. You make is sound like this is just a lot of money wasted... But it's just pocket change if we had a community pitching in.

Nobody has to do this. I'm just trying to get something going here. If you have better suggestions or actually know trusted people that promote coins, please post about it. Maybe we can get the ball rolling on something.

its good to see community trying to get some things going on the marketing front
but i have to agree about cryptsy ,myself and other investers i know only trade there if they have to.

poloniex is the #1 altcoin exchange now we should be pushing to get on there,and even more so pushing to
get on BTC38 #2 altcoin exchange which is a chinese exchange ,its a big market we need to tap into.

for a list of exchanges based on volume last 24hrs

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 04:45:37 PM

its good to see community trying to get some things going on the marketing front
but i have to agree about cryptsy ,myself and other investers i know only trade there if they have to.

poloniex is the #1 altcoin exchange now we should be pushing to get on there,and even more so pushing to
get on BTC38 #2 altcoin exchange which is a chinese exchange ,its a big market we need to tap into.

on bter we are number 18 already!

https://bter.com/voting

i have written poloniex, but i would also encourage everyone else who uses them to do the same..

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 11:53:45 PM

so, qr codes, our irc chat, and auto tor connect are now finalized in the stealthtx branch of our github, and compiling it to a qt wallet works great. (i did this just now ;p )

finishing up the radio player, and working on making the irc connect over tor (not sure if this is gonna be possible, as it seems freenode might not support tor anymore)

Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:24:53 AM

on bter we are number 18 already!

https://bter.com/voting

i have written poloniex, but i would also encourage everyone else who uses them to do the same..

I have also written too poloniex in the past.. I guess I could try doing it again really silly they haven't jumped on board yet anyways.. Dev has clearly more than proven himself in this space

Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:19:41 AM

Pretty good battle going on at this 6-7satoshi range I hope it isn't one guy just sitting on both sides!  That 77wall at 17sat is just mean   Angry

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 01:20:40 AM

Pretty good battle going on at this 6-7satoshi range I hope it isn't one guy just sitting on both sides!  That 77wall at 17sat is just mean   Angry

lol, it's their loss after the market catches up to mining.. i just ran my thunder x3, 30mh/s, for 24 hours to see how much id get in DOGED, and im only getting about 24-30k doged coins a day... i think we'll see an increase in value soon as miners are moving their coins to higher values, or they'll go broke trying to make up for the electricity bill. in order for mining 30k coins a day to be worth it for me/break even, we'd have to be at ~15 sat.. anyone snatching up coins under 15 sat lately is definitely getting coins cheaper than those that are mining.

i've put 0 into advertising this coin.. i'm not a market guy, i'm a dev. i do dev stuff, all day. being well aware of that, i went into this coin expecting organic/real growth, and that is what we are getting.. along with a bit of price suppression, but that isn't really sustainable at this low of a price..

i hope you're all enjoying your weekend.. normally id be around monday thru friday, but ill actually be working on doged stuff all day tomorrow, as well, so feel free to drop into chat and send me a message if you need anything, have any questions, or notice a service isnt running.

im really excited the new wallet is near completion..

qr codes are built in
tor is now built in
irc chat is built in
radio is being built in, and should be completed this week.

like i said almost one year ago today, im here for the long term. doged is my baby and it's not going anywhere, and neither am i. we're just growing organically, taking our time, and doing things right.

big ups to everyone in our chat!

Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:35:51 AM

Pretty good battle going on at this 6-7satoshi range I hope it isn't one guy just sitting on both sides!  That 77wall at 17sat is just mean   Angry

lol, it's their loss after the market catches up to mining.. i just ran my thunder x3, 30mh/s, for 24 hours to see how much id get in DOGED, and im only getting about 24-30k doged coins a day... i think we'll see an increase in value soon as miners are moving their coins to higher values, or they'll go broke trying to make up for the electricity bill. in order for mining 30k coins a day to be worth it for me/break even, we'd have to be at ~15 sat.. anyone snatching up coins under 15 sat lately is definitely getting coins cheaper than those that are mining.

i've put 0 into advertising this coin.. i'm not a market guy, i'm a dev. i do dev stuff, all day. being well aware of that, i went into this coin expecting organic/real growth, and that is what we are getting.. along with a bit of price suppression, but that isn't really sustainable at this low of a price..

i hope you're all enjoying your weekend.. normally id be around monday thru friday, but ill actually be working on doged stuff all day tomorrow, as well, so feel free to drop into chat and send me a message if you need anything, have any questions, or notice a service isnt running.

qr codes are built in
tor is now built in
irc chat is built in

like i said almost one year ago today, im here for the long term. doged is my baby and it's not going anywhere, and neither am i. we're just growing organically, taking our time, and doing things right.

Didn't know about the mining info as I am not a miner but thanks for that! Either way my coins are put away in a nice hiding spot and they will not come out until we pass doge Smiley I really think this an acceptable goal

donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:57:06 PM

qr codes are built in
tor is now built in
irc chat is built in

Nice to see we are still moving along here, dev your non stop with new features and updates!  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: