Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 02:32:07 PM

When is the halving predicted, and what will the block reward turn to after halving?

thanks

my prediction is about 12-16 days.. the block reward is currently 25,000 DOGED per block, and the halving occurs at block 210,000.

the new block reward will be 12,500 DOGED per block.

we are currently at block 205,003!

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:06:52 PM

Wow 30 mil DOGED dumped.

and we say thank you  Grin no bagholders left (if we can call less than 50 million a backholder  Smiley) Doged is one of the less centralized coins out there.

fosco333

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:12:33 PM

When is the halving predicted, and what will the block reward turn to after halving?

thanks

my prediction is about 12-16 days.. the block reward is currently 25,000 DOGED per block, and the halving occurs at block 210,000.

yes that's exciting supply will get cut in 50%

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 08:53:32 PM

thanks

Supply will not get cut 50%. The reward paid when a miner finds a new block will be cut 50%. We are at nearly 9 billion coins and that supply will continue increasing ad infinitum.

actually its 13 billion, then 1 billion a year, not ad infinitum, so to speak. we will never have 100billion coins like Dogecoin.

i'm pretty sure he means the supply of coins coming in from miners.

fosco333

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:46:23 PM

thanks

Supply will not get cut 50%. The reward paid when a miner finds a new block will be cut 50%. We are at nearly 9 billion coins and that supply will continue increasing ad infinitum.

actually its 13 billion, then 1 billion a year, not ad infinitum, so to speak. we will never have 100billion coins like Dogecoin.

i'm pretty sure he means the supply of coins coming in from miners.

yep. I meant supply from miners  Smiley

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:04:42 PM

just added this to the OP, a neat little php/js web based node controller for the dogecoindarkd daemon...

i'll release the tor and i2p web based wallets later this week.. just figured i'd throw you guys a little snack first.  Wink

xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:29:12 PM

when i start to mine the network hashrate get higher and higher..
i feel unlucky  Sad

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:40:23 PM

when i start to mine the network hashrate get higher and higher..
i feel unlucky  Sad

be patient! it retargets every block =]

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:42:32 PM

Seen some big dumps last few days here guess they cant see the light or the dark at end of the tunnel. Am holding all my coin I have in this. Not going into exct amounts but have a fair share to make some good walls with xD And will be holding them coins for a fair while to come. I might sell some off if and when needed but this is one of the fair few coins I see with a future so long as development, projects and new places start to accept it.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:45:37 PM

Seen some big dumps last few days here guess they cant see the light or the dark at end of the tunnel. Am holding all my coin I have in this. Not going into exct amounts but have a fair share to make some good walls with xD And will be holding them coins for a fair while to come. I might sell some off if and when needed but this is one of the fair few coins I see with a future so long as development, projects and new places start to accept it.

In my opinion, that tunnel don´t have a end. I don´t see the Price go up. I Holding this coin a year and i don´t see any Evolution.
fosco333

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:51:23 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 11:14:24 PM by fosco333

In my opinion, that tunnel don´t have a end. I don´t see the Price go up. I Holding this coin a year and i don´t see any Evolution.

lol if you hold since last year you are on a good profit Wink This coin is special remember Bitcoin traded for a few cents back in the day and I see the same thing with Doged. Most coins out there are VC premined coins with huge bagholders with a single agenda make USD and run. DOGED you got a real crypto-currency with real features so be patient.  

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:53:50 PM

lol if you hold since last year you have made a huge profit  Wink This coin is special remember Bitcoin traded for a few cents back in the day and I see the same thing with Doged. Most coins out there are VC premined coins with huge bagholders with a single agenda make USD and run. DOGED you got a real crypto-currency with real features so be patient.  

yeah, if he's been holding a year, he made an 800% profit  Cheesy

QuasiKurdo

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:19:25 PM

Dude would you shut the hell up already? The coin hasn't even been around a year so you're caught in a lie. Just leave dude

Sorry dude i don´t leave.... i have buy coins at the beginning of the doged era Wink i don´t know how Long this coin is here......
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:22:25 PM

lol if you hold since last year you have made a huge profit  Wink This coin is special remember Bitcoin traded for a few cents back in the day and I see the same thing with Doged. Most coins out there are VC premined coins with huge bagholders with a single agenda make USD and run. DOGED you got a real crypto-currency with real features so be patient.  

Indeed the funny thing is I knew of Bitcoin even before Bitcoin was first introduced or its very early days. The first of its type was, b-money and shortly another coin out called, Bit Gold created by so called Nick Szabo and everyone know who he is Tongue maybe someone else created it or he did create it and even talks of him being the bitcoin creator, but no one will ever know the true story of who satoshi is or people are. Even when Bitcoin first come about in 2009 I was skeptical about it passed it up as I was doing many other things at that time and had a good online income. Heard more of it in 2010/2011 and took more notice and mid 2011 was at it full swing. Am sure as time goes on their is going to be a competitor to knock Bitcoin off 1st position, but will take one hell of a lot of work to dominate 1st place. Maybe with DOGED will see it bouncing up as high in ranks as DOGE into the 60s and 100 satoshis a coin.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
fosco333

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:01:47 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 01:12:11 AM by fosco333

Indeed the funny thing is I knew of Bitcoin even before Bitcoin was first introduced or its very early days. The first of its type was, b-money and shortly another coin out called, Bit Gold created by so called Nick Szabo and everyone know who he is Tongue maybe someone else created it or he did create it and even talks of him being the bitcoin creator, but no one will ever know the true story of who satoshi is or people are. Even when Bitcoin first come about in 2009 I was skeptical about it passed it up as I was doing many other things at that time and had a good online income. Heard more of it in 2010/2011 and took more notice and mid 2011 was at it full swing. Am sure as time goes on their is going to be a competitor to knock Bitcoin off 1st position, but will take one hell of a lot of work to dominate 1st place. Maybe with DOGED will see it bouncing up as high in ranks as DOGE into the 60s and 100 satoshis a coin.

I know people who got their hands on Bitcoin for 1 or 2 bucks and even for free. Some lost everything with Mt. Gox others became multi-millionaires like Jed  Lips sealed Bitcoin is an west coast thing Stanford Darpa etc. program with guys like Szabo, McCaleb, Finney running the front-end show. I only joined alt cons when I bought Startcoin early on sold it for a nice profit same with Stellar after they decided to take the wrong path and sold it for a nice profit as well  Smiley and bought some DOGED for the long run. Price wise DOGED atm should be at least 5 times the price for Dogecoin. I expect DOGED to get catapulted into the big league and challenge coins like Dash.
Btw DOGED is an east cost thing  Grin

CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 01:13:23 AM

woah woah woah woah woah let me get this straight..

You INVESTED(Much Money) into what normal people would consider to be an INVESTMENT... and you mean to say that over a 1 YEAR(such long) period you ONLY MADE 800%?!(wow)

So if you were originally hoping for a pump and dump coin like all the other shitcoins on the market.. then CLEARLY this isnt the place for you

Sell into my 7 sat buys please.

Cheers-

Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 01:30:31 AM

so far, this week in DOGED:

just added this to the OP, a neat little php/js web-based node controller for the dogecoindarkd daemon...

i was thinking about it, and i might just add support for multiple coins to it, for those who run several different coin nodes..

i'll release the tor and i2p web based wallets later this week.. just figured i'd throw you guys a little snack first.  Wink

im currently working on a web based electrum wallet, and when complete, i will set up on a tor site and an i2p site..

as per usual, i'll be available during the morning thru afternoon in our chat (EST)

Cool

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 01:45:19 AM

i also see some future to this coin maybe i will buy now instead of mining..
there are so many miners mined this coin right now..
i dont think i can get some with my small hashrate..

QuasiKurdo

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:27:14 AM

1.000.000 doged for 7euro? deal or no deal?

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 09:48:07 AM

1.000.000 doged for 7euro? deal or no deal?

and what is the reason why will you sell it to me in the low price?

By the anyone who mined this coin?
i currently mining in supernova pool  currenty more than 57 million pool share still no block founds..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: