Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:50:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 07:52:59 PM

10 mil for 0.8 seams like a bargain

yep price should be at least 20 right now. especially with such decent community

CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:20:44 AM

10 mil for 0.8 seams like a bargain

yep price should be at least 20 right now. especially with such decent community

That's the dream!

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 10:40:49 PM

just wait til this friday, when i have the tor and i2p electrum servers up and running.. im pretty excited..

we're taking privacy a huge leap forward. we offer everything and more than any other coin can, and on a very private level.

thanks everyone, for sticking around.. and to all new people, welcome! we are the future of crypto privacy and security.

you see that OP? i've barely gotten warmed up. im going to keep working and working to make this the best thing to happen

to crypto as far as privacy is concerned. i do not get tired, and you'll never get a press release from me crying about whats happening

in the crypto community and saying im resigning. this is my baby and i've only just begun. i've been here, and i'll here, for the long haul.  Cool

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:38:01 PM

just wait til this friday, when i have the tor and i2p electrum servers up and running.. im pretty excited..

we're taking privacy a huge leap forward. we offer everything and more than any other coin can, and on a very private level.

thanks everyone, for sticking around.. and to all new people, welcome! we are the future of crypto privacy and security.

you see that OP? i've barely gotten warmed up. im going to keep working and working to make this the best thing to happen

to crypto as far as privacy is concerned. i do not get tired, and you'll never get a press release from me crying about whats happening

in the crypto community and saying im resigning. this is my baby and i've only just begun. i've been here, and i'll here, for the long haul.  Cool

Looking forward to the next releases and forthcoming updates. Seems a lot of work being put into this coin than some other alts in a long time. Good to see that they are good devs coin masters who stick at it and continue to make progress making very secure and private.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 01:13:04 AM

Looking forward to the next releases and forthcoming updates. Seems a lot of work being put into this coin than some other alts in a long time. Good to see that they are good devs coin masters who stick at it and continue to make progress making very secure and private.

thanks! im excited as well. with this release, ill announce the next projects im taking on for DogecoinDark. stay tuned  Wink

crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:29:50 AM

thanks! im excited as well. with this release, ill announce the next projects im taking on for DogecoinDark. stay tuned  Wink

Maybe a light version of wallet so no need to download full blockchain and reads index of blockchain maybe already thought of Tongue Looking forward to the next projects as am looking forward to the future of this coin and gobbling up more into my stash of coins cloud mining them with a fair few MH towards it.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:32:04 AM

Maybe a light version of wallet so no need to download full blockchain and reads index of blockchain maybe already thought of Tongue Looking forward to the next projects as am looking forward to the future of this coin and gobbling up more into my stash of coins cloud mining them with a fair few MH towards it.

That's what electrum is - a light client that doesn't need to download the entire blockchain.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:42:02 AM

That's what electrum is - a light client that doesn't need to download the entire blockchain.

Is their a Windows compiled electrum wallet? or needs to be compiled and built for it? Last time used any of electrum stuff had nothing but problems, but then again could be due to that coin used in the past that was the problem for me. If their is a built one ready for Windows use them am will to give a shot. Am not fussed right now as the block chain is not that big of a deal on space right now, just thinking ahead if gets to stage where is.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:00:24 AM

I don't think there is a compiled version atm, I think that is what Dogedarkdev is saying would be released tomorrow - compiled electrum that runs on i2p or tor. I think right now you have to run it as a script through Python with proper dependencies installed.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:13:01 AM

I don't think there is a compiled version atm, I think that is what Dogedarkdev is saying would be released tomorrow - compiled electrum that runs on i2p or tor. I think right now you have to run it as a script through Python with proper dependencies installed.

that is correct, currently we have an electrum server and electrum client that work on clearnet, and there are posted instructions. (it is python, and easy to run)

https://github.com/doged/electrum-doged

i am releasing (friday) the i2p electrum server and the tor electrum server.

i will release compiles of electrum clients for windows, very soon, shortly after this upcoming i2p/tor electrum release.

CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:45:03 AM

Yay Dev!

CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:58:16 AM

that is correct, currently we have an electrum server and electrum client that work on clearnet, and there are posted instructions. (it is python, and easy to run)

https://github.com/doged/electrum-doged

i am releasing (friday) the i2p electrum server and the tor electrum server.

i will release compiles of electrum clients for windows, very soon, shortly after this upcoming i2p/tor electrum release.

On this note:

I'd say to every investor of this currency that gives a damn -- Buy up all the cheap coinage you can get this week gents

It may be the last chance you get after friday.

Fantastic work so far DogedDev keep it up man.

-Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:37:31 PM

congrats to the people using the new exchanged.i2p exchange, i think that site is going to become very big, especially for people in other countries..

this friday the new tor and i2p electrum servers will be up, so i hope everyone will be ready to go crazy and spam the entire internet and deepweb with the news  Cool

if anyone needs me, ill be in our irc chat as usual..

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:43:04 PM

oh, 14,500 blocks left until the next halving as well.. just thought i'd remind any miners  Grin

Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:41:56 PM

oh, 14,500 blocks left until the next halving as well.. just thought i'd remind any miners  Grin

Excuse my ignorance as I don't mine scrypt, how does that translate into days approximately?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

Excuse my ignorance as I don't mine scrypt, how does that translate into days approximately?

well that depends on the difficulty and hashrate.. but i'd guess.. ~2 months..

bitLeap

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

oh, 14,500 blocks left until the next halving as well.. just thought i'd remind any miners  Grin

wow that's ECB kinda austerity 50% haircut Cheesy mine mine mine!!!! buy buy buy!!!!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
yxj790830

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:06:24 PM

well that depends on the difficulty and hashrate.. but i'd guess.. ~2 months..
  2  months  is too long
yxj790830

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:07:33 PM

sell  doged   in    600sat Grin
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:11:38 PM

Loving the updates and cant wait for the light version of wallet to come. Just about to brake my first Million DOGED. Currently pumping about 18 to 20MH at the coin so not sure what that is to generate in a day maybe 150 to 200k ish still saving for the future Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: