Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:23:45 PM

The price matters if you are a trader or a miner paying commission or electricity bills to stay afloat. For the general users it matters not so much unless they are very greedy and want the highest price possible to get rich I guess.
I think not only the traders or miners who makes the price is very important. but all users also want a high price. they are not greedy. but they want a better future bitcoin. if the price rises high
It also can increase the adoption of bitcoin
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:31:21 PM

The price matters if you are a trader or a miner paying commission or electricity bills to stay afloat. For the general users it matters not so much unless they are very greedy and want the highest price possible to get rich I guess.
I think not only the traders or miners who makes the price is very important. but all users also want a high price. they are not greedy. but they want a better future bitcoin. if the price rises high

Price matters to all the users of bitcoin, its not only limited to miners or traders, its important to even a person who is just earning it, as he keeps on waiting for price hike so that he can sell at the right time and earn extra profits.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:39:44 PM

Price matters to all the users of bitcoin, its not only limited to miners or traders, its important to even a person who is just earning it, as he keeps on waiting for price hike so that he can sell at the right time and earn extra profits.

I dont really care about its value,i see the value almost daily as im at poloniex exchanging some bitcoins there,i lend and earn some bitcoins here,the fact is soo a small ammount that i keep it reinvested all the time i can ,soo in the end for me all that matters is making my bitcoin become bigger day-by-day.I usually take a look into the ammount  each week to know how its going both investments.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:47:12 PM

Yeah is very important for miner and for traders.
And even for new adopters! If touch 100 Cheesy who will invest (ex novo?)
If touch 10.000 probably a lot of people decide to invest !!!
I would expect the price of bitcoin is at a more reasonable price between $ 400- $ 1,000
I do not expect less or more than that.
price is important. but not too excessive mate

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:25:05 PM

Yeah is very important for miner and for traders.
And even for new adopters! If touch 100 Cheesy who will invest (ex novo?)
If touch 10.000 probably a lot of people decide to invest !!!
I would expect the price of bitcoin is at a more reasonable price between $ 400- $ 1,000
I do not expect less or more than that.
price is important. but not too excessive mate

Yeah if we dream about the better price of bitcoin then the dream should be realistic as we cannot expect that it will reach to the moon overnight more adoption will take bitcoin to the new level.
jchst

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:38:33 PM

The difference between the dream and the real value of bitcoin will matter as the magic 1000 dollars mark is currently twice the current value,but the question is would we be strong enought to hold our coins at 800 or even 700 dollars ?
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:40:43 PM

The difference between the dream and the real value of bitcoin will matter as the magic 1000 dollars mark is currently twice the current value,but the question is would we be strong enought to hold our coins at 800 or even 700 dollars ?
I would say it depends on where the block size argument goes, and if the size does get increased, if more people will start joining the Bitcoin ecosystem.

If we can hit $800, chances are we could hold it around that price.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:30:23 PM

anything avoe 500 is the best to hold, and if bitcoin reaches to that value then I think we should sell a part of it and keep rest for the future as we are not sure what is the best price of bitcoin to sell, if you are satisfied with the price the you should sell it and if not then hold it.
starbook

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:50:44 PM

anything avoe 500 is the best to hold, and if bitcoin reaches to that value then I think we should sell a part of it and keep rest for the future as we are not sure what is the best price of bitcoin to sell, if you are satisfied with the price the you should sell it and if not then hold it.

Bitcoin is an investment currency very volatil ,that when you enter you join to profit not just because save some with the low fees,bitcoin itself has been made to change the current fiat system.And most people has bought bitcoin at 200 dollars from the last year soo be sure when the halving happen that will be a huge dump of coins into 600 or lower value,but should happen.The bitcoin market is getting hot with 100k dollars being daily traded at poloniex,besides the others exchanges.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin matters a lot. If it would value less then we will be able to purchase less things or in other words price of products would be higher in bitcoins. We all earn money to spend it. There is nothing like being devotee of one type of currency.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:47:24 PM

it matter more than many think

a better price means more miners, the network is more secure
a better price means more adoption, if there will be a better price is because the adoption is increased
a better price means a better purchasing power, who own few bitcoin has a better chance to buy more thing
so,if the price rally matter,than bitcoin will not effective when used as currency or alternate payment,like cash money,not need big or lettle price,but it stll needed to used as payment. just my opinion.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:52:11 PM

I think the most important thing about bitcoin is the price and that is the reason I am using it and investing my money into it as value keeps on fluctuating that allows me to make quick profits in short term.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:41:22 PM

I think the most important thing about bitcoin is the price and that is the reason I am using it and investing my money into it as value keeps on fluctuating that allows me to make quick profits in short term.

Sure the price is atracting more and more people into bitcoin but isnt only those bitcoin,low fees and instant transactions and a no limit of how much money you can moove,and the big thing his you dont need to ask to the bank when you can get your money.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:41:18 AM

Sure the price is atracting more and more people into bitcoin but isnt only those bitcoin,low fees and instant transactions and a no limit of how much money you can moove,and the big thing his you dont need to ask to the bank when you can get your money.

Yeah you have total freedom to access your money whenever you want and you don't have to depend on permission from bank to withdraw or transfer your funds, no bank fees, no paper work.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:14:44 AM

Yeah you have total freedom to access your money whenever you want and you don't have to depend on permission from bank to withdraw or transfer your funds, no bank fees, no paper work.
Of course it matters. If the price is high than you can make a lot of money with it and that is very good for us.
If the price is low than you can make some investments and if you already have Bitcoin you just have to hold it.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:22:02 AM

Of course it matters. If the price is high than you can make a lot of money with it and that is very good for us.
If the price is low than you can make some investments and if you already have Bitcoin you just have to hold it.

the price of bitcoin is very important for all parties involved in it. for long term holders the current price may not have a very high priority as they don't plan to sell anything this year, but that's a different thing. but the majority of the traders here are short term minded. these people are checking the price plenty of times per day. and not to forget the miners. they are only in the market for the money that they earn with mining. they have a lot expenses to pay. a higher price will greatly help them. these were just some examples as there are much more companies and services that rely on the price.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:30:58 AM

price of btc is important for those people who  is using them for buying or selling something, but for me price didnot matter greatly, because i cannot use them for daily life, i am just earning them and keeping for future.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:45:20 PM

It matters of course. If it has a high value than you can earn some more money with it and that will be so good.
And if it is low than you just have to hold it.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:54:03 PM

It matters of course. If it has a high value than you can earn some more money with it and that will be so good.
And if it is low than you just have to hold it.

Of course it matter and I may add that a slight increase in bitcoin even 0.125  its more than fifty dollar in our current exchange rate.Its so expensive and same also when its fluctuates or dip, its also a substantial loss in dollars Wink

Open for Campaigns
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:56:49 PM

price of btc is important for those people who  is using them for buying or selling something, but for me price didnot matter greatly, because i cannot use them for daily life, i am just earning them and keeping for future.
lol do you think you keep for the future, for What ? everyone keep and hold bitcoin for the future only for a higher price. it proves that you really need the price mate
the price is very important for the future of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: