Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

I think bitcoin's price matters all people, not only trader. If the price of bitcoin is high it will attract people to start using bitcon, because the price is high and good for investment.

If the price of bitcoin is high, I see most of the newly engaged in the bitcoin world will not have the guts to buy at that "high" range of price to make it as an investment.

But on the other hand, it will make them boost their efforts and work to earn bitcoin from doing other bitcoin earning method without the use of their fiat money.

Well, newbies mostly don't care about buying at high prices as they buy without thinking hoping to make high profits. Greed is boss over them. That's why you mostly hear them saying : When I buy the price goes down, and when I sell the price goes up. That's because they buy at the peaks.

Lack of knowledge on past movements will make this happen to starters. I think reading some predictions will help and seeing it flow froma month or two months ago will very much likely help.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:13:14 PM

Sure it matters is what keeps atracting more and more investors into bitcoin,its price is what the most of us wanna to sell some of the coins they have .

Yeah Price matters but not for that kind of believes. Bitcoin price really matters depends on what kind a people, trader, individuals treats bitcoin in terms of their purposes.

Well i wanna to make a special project related to bitcoin the user charged me in bitcoin an ammount between those ,since the only way i get bitcoin is from signatures and something else it will take me a bit time till achieve those ammount that i hope with the halving  the ammount in bitcoins get lower,meaning 5btc now 2000 dollars,halving 1 btc 600 dollars ,sooaround 3 btc would be enought to cover the expenses.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:42:30 AM

I think bitcoin's price matters all people, not only trader. If the price of bitcoin is high it will attract people to start using bitcon, because the price is high and good for investment.

If the price of bitcoin is high, I see most of the newly engaged in the bitcoin world will not have the guts to buy at that "high" range of price to make it as an investment.

But on the other hand, it will make them boost their efforts and work to earn bitcoin from doing other bitcoin earning method without the use of their fiat money.

Well, newbies mostly don't care about buying at high prices as they buy without thinking hoping to make high profits. Greed is boss over them. That's why you mostly hear them saying : When I buy the price goes down, and when I sell the price goes up. That's because they buy at the peaks.

During the initial stage newbies will do this mistake but they will understand the reality when they completely involve into various discussion based upon the bitcoin price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:29:13 PM

I think why bitcoin popular because the price of bitcoin itself. The price of bitcoin is really matter, because it will attract people more to use bitcoin for payment.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:50:12 PM

I think why bitcoin popular because the price of bitcoin itself. The price of bitcoin is really matter, because it will attract people more to use bitcoin for payment.
Yeah as you said it attracts people by its features and price fluctuations. People always wait for price rise to obtain a good amount and most people invest bitcoin inorder to earn more profits, so price matters more in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:27:24 PM

Yeah as you said it attracts people by its features and price fluctuations. People always wait for price rise to obtain a good amount and most people invest bitcoin inorder to earn more profits, so price matters more in bitcoin.

Actually its only the price that we keep on looking for, we have habit of checking it every now and then online, so price really matters to all the users of bitcoin.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:33:24 PM

i think how the price changes is more important than how much is the price.

for example if the price is low but stable is much better than if the price of bitcoin is high but changes a lot each day.
I agree with you, factors like stability of price, trends of decreasing or increasing of price are more important factors that the price itself.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:39:25 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin matters, as it is the price which attract people to collect bitcoin when they see in the coming future the price increasing, and it is the price which when going to down disappoint people from it, and it is the price which when fluctuate the traders attract to earn from there.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:42:04 PM

thats true, i think the price and the fluctuations of it is the main reason why people are using bitcoins and why they put in so much money into it from time to time

i hope that the price of the bitcoin will keep on growing in the future and making me some good money because if not then i have wasted a lot of my time reading about it and learning

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:50:52 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin matters, as it is the price which attract people to collect bitcoin when they see in the coming future the price increasing, and it is the price which when going to down disappoint people from it, and it is the price which when fluctuate the traders attract to earn from there.
Yes, many people pay attention to price, but not only is price important but also its fluctuations is important.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:06:51 PM

i dont agree,i'm sure some people dont care with bitcoin price,its why people always trade it what ever bitcoin price in,and for people who love bitcoin for payment,bitcoin price never matter for them.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:20:20 PM

During the initial stage newbies will do this mistake but they will understand the reality when they completely involve into various discussion based upon the bitcoin price.

Some people will only learn when it costs them money. If they don't make any mistakes, then they will not learn anything. I think we all started with making losses when we started with trading. That allowed us to understand how the market works and respond to the price going up and down to benefit from the volatility that Bitcoin has.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:50:01 PM

Some people will only learn when it costs them money. If they don't make any mistakes, then they will not learn anything. I think we all started with making losses when we started with trading. That allowed us to understand how the market works and respond to the price going up and down to benefit from the volatility that Bitcoin has.
Bitcoin price is one of the most important thing in Bitcoin if it doesnt matter than there is also no reason to have some Bitcoin, so it is very important for all Bitcoin users.
The price must only rise now so we can make profit soon and that would be nice.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:24:50 PM

The price of bitcoin only matters if it matters to you friend you need to understand bitcoin is not answer to all problems.

It does not. No thing can answer all our problems. But bitcoin can make your life easier and add up some cash to make your budget fatter. For me my income monthly from my day job grew adding up my earning from bitcoin. And hell, that is really helpful.
bitcoin is very helpful for the additional income bitcoin also helps for payment or send money to friends or relatives.
but it would be useless if the price of bitcoin is very low or does not have a price.
certainly everyone will not use bitcoin for various things. so prices are very important to us and bitcoin
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:02:10 PM

The price of Bitcoin matter without any doubt, not only for the traders online that concern about the price every day usually, but also for the Bitcoin's holders and the users generally.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:49:51 PM

Bitcoin price is one of the most important thing in Bitcoin if it doesnt matter than there is also no reason to have some Bitcoin, so it is very important for all Bitcoin users.

Due to the rapid market price movement are fast and qucik they can make a big profit from it all
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:16:23 PM

The price will surely rise throughout the years, but it costs time and requires a good bit of patience. If you bought your coins below $300 in 2015, then you wouldn't need to wait in order to get profit. If you buy now or have bought already at current price, then you must wait, yes.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:21:12 PM

Yes I bought at $250 so I sold some coins last week and again have bought few coins with current price as I believe that the price would be higher at the time of halving.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:23:28 PM

The price will surely rise throughout the years, but it costs time and requires a good bit of patience. If you bought your coins below $300 in 2015, then you wouldn't need to wait in order to get profit. If you buy now or have bought already at current price, then you must wait, yes.

I dont have patience for holding out many years, so id most likely to sell.

And Im sure most 90% of the people on the forum would be doing the same.. then again I can be wrong.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:49:03 PM

I dont have patience for holding out many years, so id most likely to sell.

And Im sure most 90% of the people on the forum would be doing the same.. then again I can be wrong.
Yeah me too i dont want to wait thats why some of my bitcoin are use to trading so that i can make more profit if i am lucky once i choose one of the altcoin,.. i can conver some of my profit in to bitcoin back again because bitcoin is increasong day by day..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: