Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:43:54 AM

Price really matters to get more adoption. Even now users here in the forum were attracted by the price rather than its usage.

Exactly, Every new user always thinks about the price...They will never try bitcoin if they didn't heard that it is money and it is having a good value in the market...
That's right. Well, i will not use bitcoin if the price doesn't matter because every coin is money. Nobody will not want money at all. And the good new is that the price is continuously increasing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:02:43 AM

Price really matters to get more adoption. Even now users here in the forum were attracted by the price rather than its usage.
thats right mate so am I. I'm sure if the price of bitcoin only the range of $ 0- $100 a bitcoin users would not be as much now. even at the price of $ 400 today user growth is quite slow.
need a higher price that could attract a lot of people
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:03:43 PM

Exactly, Every new user always thinks about the price...They will never try bitcoin if they didn't heard that it is money and it is having a good value in the market...
That's right. Well, i will not use bitcoin if the price doesn't matter because every coin is money. Nobody will not want money at all. And the good new is that the price is continuously increasing.

At first the price will give a BTC to your eyes. Then maybe there will be a time that you dont really care much about the price and just got hook in it for different reason. Like gambling or can be used for other payments. That is how we level up here. Thanks to the community also.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:36:26 PM

The bitcoin price is the most important thing when it comes to Bitcoins. The price decides how active people are at Bitcoin and what people are going to do with their money.
The price decides if people are going to buy or sell their coins. 
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:20:07 PM

For me it matters since it have to spend it. Without a value i have no idea what it is worth.
So yes the value of bitcoin is important. For everybody btw.

Price of bitcoin really matters. If you were much into the various earning methods of bitcoin only based on certain targeted earning users get involved. So to achieve this, price of bitcoin is really needed.
The price of Bitcoin is really important because if Bitcoin has no value than people would dont use Bitcoin because you cant earn money with it and that is their main reason that they are buying Bitcoins.
You need also some patience if you want to start using Bitcoin, it can takes a long time until the value will be more.

Exactly, price is a key factor in bitcoin, and that is the reason people are attracted towards it, if bitcoin holds no value in future, they everyone will simply stop using it.

Yes i agree with you. The price of bitcoin is really matter for bitcoin. I think bitcoin is popular and many people use bitcoin because the price itself. And if the bitcoin's price increase so high, it will be a good news.
If the price of Bitcoin doesnt matter than the reason to buy Bitcoin is that they have to make profit with it and that is nice otherwise the value doesnt matter and nobody will also use it.
So the value is also important if you are doing well you can even be rich of it and that is nice of the currency but that happens not that often.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:16:27 AM

If the price of Bitcoin doesnt matter than the reason to buy Bitcoin is that they have to make profit with it and that is nice otherwise the value doesnt matter and nobody will also use it.

People is not using bitcoin because of the price. Everyone can still use bitcoin even when the price is low however people choose to forget it once we got a hard crash and never come back. Truth is , it doesnt matter because what support bitcoin is the purpose of the coin not the price of it

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:16:12 AM

The bitcoin price is the most important thing when it comes to Bitcoins. The price decides how active people are at Bitcoin and what people are going to do with their money.

Bitcoin price is much important to attract more users towards its side. As quoted its true that the difference in price keeps the traders active and the increase in price keeps the users active and support for the growth of bitcoin.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:24:31 AM

Bitcoin price is much important to attract more users towards its side. As quoted its true that the difference in price keeps the traders active and the increase in price keeps the users active and support for the growth of bitcoin.

Yeah I think it is only the price of bitcoin that matters to each and every user of bitcoin, as we have constant watch on the price on regular basis, no price means no bitcoin.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:00:21 AM

Sure the price of the bitcoin matters allot. if hes falling with such a big amount of value everyone is losing money you know.
no one will be happy when that happens. So the price of the bitcoin must be stable or rising.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:41:40 AM

The price is always a good indicator how the demand of something is. Sames holds for Bitcoin. But for further development the price does not really matter.
I think that the price is really important because the price is deciding what the Bitcoin users are doing. If the price is high mot people will sell their coins. If the price is low people will buy coins.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:38:46 PM

Sure the price of the bitcoin matters allot. if hes falling with such a big amount of value everyone is losing money you know.
no one will be happy when that happens. So the price of the bitcoin must be stable or rising.
Well, I disagree about "no one will be happy". Some would actually see it as the chance to buy bitcoins at such a very low price because if that happens, I don't think the creator/s and team working on it would just let bitcoins die. Besides, loyal bitcoin holders wouldn't give up their bitcoins too until they see to atleast break even or to make profit.
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:45:51 PM

Well, I disagree about "no one will be happy". Some would actually see it as the chance to buy bitcoins at such a very low price because if that happens, I don't think the creator/s and team working on it would just let bitcoins die. Besides, loyal bitcoin holders wouldn't give up their bitcoins too until they see to atleast break even or to make profit.

That's  correct and even majority of us will start collecting coins if the price falls, as we have faith in potential of bitcoin and we are sure it will regain its position in future once again.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:47:25 PM

For newbies the price does matter if they see the price rise they will buy in and if it goes down they will sell all their bitcoins fast for sure.
I think this rule is only applying for the newbies..
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 11:01:50 PM

For newbies the price does matter if they see the price rise they will buy in and if it goes down they will sell all their bitcoins fast for sure.

I think no, for newbies price is the main factor to begin working with crypto currency world, they seeing that price is good and than making decision.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:55:38 AM

I think no, for newbies price is the main factor to begin working with crypto currency world, they seeing that price is good and than making decision.

I think newbies are the ones who aren't affected that much when bitcoin price moves. They have very little to no bitcoin at all. Of course they will not wait for the halving just to get some cents out of their little sats. Although newbies might somehow look at the value of the bitcoin first before they start their journey in earning bitcoins. A bigger price of BTC will motivate not only the people who are just starting in bitcoin but also the people who are already earning bitcoins.

JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:09:46 AM

Of course it matters  a bot coin does have a unstable value what means that the value can be different.
So the price does matter because you can't buy something that costs more than just one coin is worth.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:26:30 AM

Of course it matters  a bot coin does have a unstable value what means that the value can be different.
So the price does matter because you can't buy something that costs more than just one coin is worth.
yeah price is the main factor in bitcoin, to my sense buying and selling is completely dependent upon the price values, also people who were holding coins will always wait for the increase in price, so price worth more here.

wedatin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:53:49 AM

If the bitcoin price is higher, it will attract more people to it and use it. Its value will increase again and again.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:56:08 AM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

If the price doesn't matter, then what else??

There is no devotee of bitcoin who doesn't think about profit. If bitcoin goes down to $1, then what's the use of it?? Why would I devote time to earn bitcoin then??

The price of the bitcoin is the ultimate factor for me and I am sure there are many others like me to whom the price is the main factor.

saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:21:59 AM

Of course, the price of bitcoin is important especially for us who use it. That dictates the movement  in the market. And if something has no price, it's value is nothing. So, bitcoins price is very important and it matters.

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: