Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40185 times)
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:08:53 AM

Before I went to bed I just wanted to let everyone know they can follow me @EliniaOraDev and when the coin launches I will be posting giveaway prizes for people!!

Also I would still like to know who the community feels would be a safe and trustworthy escrow to hold the remainder of the premine until the POW is completely finished?

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please don't hesitate to post them here

Thanks,
Have a Great Day!!
EiniaOraCoinDev
polesdav

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:47:55 AM

why a 75k premine?

it's > 5%  Roll Eyes

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:41:46 AM

why a 75k premine?

it's > 5%  Roll Eyes
I think he didn't realize that the premine was that much which is why I think he made the offer to have 50000 of the premine held in a trusted escrow wallet till POW finished and he would give the remaining 25000 coins away in a giveaway if I remember correctly.  I told him that people weren't keen on a premine but I guess it's his first coin he was saying and wanted to make sure that he got something out of it I guess lol I've seen bigger premines anyways hahaha

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:22:58 AM

I would like to let everyone know that I've decided to change the premine now to only 31755 coins making the total supply 1.125 million coins which makes the premine not even 3% of the total supply.  I believe it's around 2.8% of the total supply.

I have also stipulated that I will only be keeping 20000 coins for further development of the coin and still am open to having a trusted escrow hold the 20000 coins in a wallet for me until the POW phase is over so the community knows that I will not be dumping it.  So if anyone has any ideas on who a good trustworthy escrow would be I would like to know so that I may contact them to see if they would be willing to do that for me.  

The remaining 11755 coins of the premine I will be giving away through the @EiniaOraCoinDev twitter feed so be sure to follow it to see how you can win some free EOC!!

I hope now people will be a little more interested in this coin for the launch Smiley

Thanks,
Have a Great Day!
EiniaOraCoinDev
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:31:31 AM

Community worried about premine

Then you need to make a list with nicknames and addresses
who received giving away

Everything must be honestly!

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:38:44 AM

Community worried about premine

Then you need to make a list with nicknames and addresses
who received giving away

Everything must be honestly!
Yes of course I meant to put that in my last post Smiley Thanks for reminding me about that.  For the giveaways I will be actually hosting a series of twitter tweet campaigns and letting the community vote on who they feel deserves each award.  Things like who can HYPE EOC the most within the hour, or who can make the funniest joke towards the EOC itself.  Fun things like that Smiley 

I figure if I do it that way then no one can get mad and think that I'm just giving free coins to friends or whatever (even though to be honest I don't have any friends here lol)

Also I will be posting the transactions on the thread so everyone can see that each person who is selected receives their coins and everything is fair and honest Smiley

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:11:36 AM

ok dev
waiting

good luck

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:28:45 AM

Thank you guys for the more receptive feedback now Smiley  I realize that being the first coin that I'm looking to launch that there will be skepticism and I will need to earn the trust of the community because there are a lot of shitcoin developers who just launch after launch after launch and I don't want to be associated with those kind of developers.

That is also why I urge anyone who is interested in mining this coin to throw me some feedback on what you would like to possibly see in the future of a good coin, because I am willing to try anything if it will make the mass majorities happy with the coin and help the coin be a success.

Also again I would like to let everyone know that the giveaway will only be done through Twitter so you will need to follow @EiniaOraCoinDev on Twitter to be eligible for any of the free coins that I will be giving away once the coin is launched.

Finally I am still interested in whether or not the community would like me to ask for an escrow to hold the 20000 coins for me in a wallet until POW is finished or are people content enough with the address to the premine so they can check it out and know I'm not dumping it?  I am williing to do it either way but if you guys would like an escrow then before the launch I will need someone trustworthy that the community trusts to contact and hopefully arrange the escrow for the 20000 coins.  Just a thought so feel free to let me know Smiley

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:30:58 AM

I may be repeating myself but I think I said that once you get some pools interested in your coin for the launch that the people would probably feel pretty safe if you trusted one of the pool operators with the premine escrow? I dunno just a thought because I know that those guys are pretty highly respected around here and from what I know they can be trusted to hold coins for people Smiley That's my two cents anyways lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:36:12 AM

Stinks   Tongue

Whats    EiniaOra  in russian ?
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:47:48 AM

Stinks   Tongue

Whats    EiniaOra  in russian ?
Haha I was waiting for someone to ask that question.  I was having a hard time thinking of a name for the coin and all I could think about was that It's time! It's time to pick a name so I just translated It's time into Greek and there you have EiniaOraCoin Smiley

It's not the greatest name out there I know but it is a unique name if I do say so.  A little better than BagelCoin or CoffeeCoin was kind of what I was going for with the name but also didn't want to have it be like the rest of coin names out there.

Also if you are going to ask if I am Greek, no I am not, I am Canadian and very polite and proper that way Smiley

Thanks again everyone and I will be sure to keep everyone updated and try to see if I can't bump the launch up earlier for you impatient people out there Wink 

But don't worry like I stated before I will only launch early if I know that everything is working properly because I don't want to be one of those Developers that launches a coin then has to fix this and fix that while the POW is going on.  Also if I do launch earlier I will easily give 12 to 24 hours notice to everyone so that no one misses out on the beginning blocks Smiley So no Ninja Launch GUARANTEE for you people Smiley

Thanks again,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:51:03 AM

Ahhh i see now.

IT'S TIME!!!

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 03:07:34 PM

and when that time will be be announced for POW, just followed u on twitter good luck homie

ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 03:27:46 PM

I could be escrow for the premine ammount if you want to be a minimum reliable.
this is my escrow post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036661.new#new

contact me here or by PM

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:31:59 PM

and when that time will be be announced for POW, just followed u on twitter good luck homie
Good Morning ECO community

If the launch goes on June 5th like intended the launch time will be 9:00am my time which is 1:00pm on the BitcoinTalk site.  I logged in also to find AltcoinCalendars sent me a message explaining to me how to set up the countdown timer for the coin which I should have posted and updated in the OP within the next 3 or 4 days.

If I know everything for the coin is working fine and decide to launch the coin earlier than June 5th, the launch time will still be 1:00pm or 9:00am my time and I have already guaranteed at least 12 to 24 hour notice for everyone if I decide to launch it earlier than the planned date.  That way everyone has time to get their stuff organized and everyone will have equal opportunity to hit the early blocks with the higher rewards.

Again I want to thank everyone for reminding me of the little things that a coin announcement should have in it because like I have said this is my first coin so I may forget a minor thing here or there like the countdown clock.  

I still would like to know what the community would like me to do with my 20000 coins from the premine?  I am all for having a trusted escrow hold it in a wallet for me until the POW phase is completely finished but if that is the way we go with it I would like the communities opinion on who the escrow should be.  You people know who you trust and who you don't trust so I am open to your suggestions.

Also upon the launch I will have the source code and working windows wallet and linux build as well which will all be on my Github which I will update in the OP.

As for the coin giveaway through Twitter, I said that I will be hosting giveaways while POW is going on for the remaining 11755 coins from the premine and to make it fair I will be asking all my followers @EiniaOraDev to vote on who they feel deserves to win each contest that I hold.  That way everyone knows that the giveaway will be fair and I will post the addresses as I send the coins out so people can see that the proper people get their coins.

If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to post it and I will answer you as quickly as BitcoinTalk will allow me haha I completely forgot that when you are a Newbie account there is a time delay between your posts.  

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 03:36:31 PM

I still would like to know what the community would like me to do with my 20000 coins from the premine?  I am all for having a trusted escrow hold it in a wallet for me until the POW phase is completely finished but if that is the way we go with it I would like the communities opinion on who the escrow should be.  You people know who you trust and who you don't trust so I am open to your suggestions.

Look at my post before your announcement

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:52:25 PM

Look at my post before your announcement
Good day Smiley

I read your post right after I posted my update and I have no problem with you holding the escrow if the rest of the community vouches for you and agrees with you being the person to hold the premine.

So everyone, ciocgun has volunteered to hold the 20000 coin premine for me when the launch begins until the POW ends.  If everyone is okay with him being the trusted escrow then I will have no problem trusting him with the coins until the POW is done.

So as it stands ciocgun is the only applicant for the escrow.  Please let me know how everyone feels about this and if everyone is okay with it then that is who will hold it for me.  And the address will be available as well so people know that the coins will be safe and untouched until POW is finished.

Also I encourage everyone who is going to be taking part in this coin to follow me on twitter @EiniaOraCoinDev to participate in the giveaways.  I want to have some fun with it so I will be tweeting some interesting ideas on how to win some coins and "YOU" the people will vote who wins each contest!

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:08:21 PM

I don't want to sound rude about ciocgun holding the premine but I don't know him and I would think that you would want someone who is a well known trusted person in the community.  I believe that ciocgun has the best intentions because I glanced through the thread that he posted but I think people would feel safer with the coins in the hands of a more established member of the community.  Please don't take any offense to this ciocgun because I did read your thread and I do believe that you are just trying to earn some positive feedbacks with the best intentions but I'm just thinking the way the masses will be thinking Smiley  Also I gave you a follow on twitter there Dev so I better win something!! LOL JK Good luck with the coin and look forward to mining it Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:04:41 PM

Just a quick update everyone. It occurred to me that having such a long max stake age wouldn't be very secure for the network and people wouldn't remain as active with a max age that long so I made a couple changes to the POS staking times.

The minimum staking age will now be 24 hours to hopefully convince more people to hold onto their coins and stake them for some nice interest gains, and the maximum staking age will now be 60 days as to keep the network more secure and to keep people connected to the network.  This should help make sure that we have a good secure network connection with these changes.

I have updated the OP as well but wanted to make sure that I let everyone know what I am doing when I make changes so people don't get confused or think that I keep changing things left and right. 

Which is again another reason for the delay on the launch, just want to make sure that everything is running smoothly before beginning anything with the coin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:31:31 PM

Smiley

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: