Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40166 times)
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:31:59 AM

This one's kinda interesting. is there really 365% POS?  Huh
I hope so because 1% interest daily is pretty decent to me lol We will know tonight when staking should I believe officially start cause I think it said 24 hours min stake age in the OP mate Smiley

Well I gotta buy some before I can start staking. Smiley Gonna try and get some tonight if possible. Just gotta sell some Viral first. Took good profits there and all my coins now are free. I'll sell a few and invest here. Is it traded on trex yet?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:37:50 AM

This one's kinda interesting. is there really 365% POS?  Huh
I hope so because 1% interest daily is pretty decent to me lol We will know tonight when staking should I believe officially start cause I think it said 24 hours min stake age in the OP mate Smiley

Well I gotta buy some before I can start staking. Smiley Gonna try and get some tonight if possible. Just gotta sell some Viral first. Took good profits there and all my coins now are free. I'll sell a few and invest here. Is it traded on trex yet?
No exchanges yet I don't think and if I had more I'd sell you some but I'm holding the ones that I got till I see what the plans are lol To dump or not to dump.... That my friends is the question Tongue jk

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:02:48 AM

WTS 1000 EOC for .01BTC

PM should you be interested

Go to Hell
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:38:06 AM

Love it when everything works flawlessly from the git go.SO FAR SO GOOD.Good work Dev.  Smiley

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:57:51 AM

I have had coins in wallet for 24 hours 15 minutes now. No staking and wallet still says NaN under stakeweight.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:47:01 AM

I have had coins in wallet for 24 hours 15 minutes now. No staking and wallet still says NaN under stakeweight.
Hello Everyone,

I've just checked the wallet and the staking and noticed the "nan" under the stake weight and am just making sure that the POS is set up properly because I had some help with setting up the POS for the coin but it should work fine, it might just be delayed a bit.  Also I've noticed a post or two with people wanting to buy some EOC and how there isn't an exchange yet.  After I release the road map and POW is around block 3000 I will be messaging exchanges to see where we can get EOC listed.  I won't be asking any exchanges anytime before then, only because I would like people to know why they would be wanting to buy or sell EOC and what they can use it for.  I don't want to get listed on an exchange as a mine and dump coin with no direction or plan, which is why I am waiting for exchanges.

I am also currently working on the more detailed road map as we speak about the future plans for EOC including the new wallet with what features will be included in it along with a timeline onto when everything will be released and what I am working on the coin being used for in general.

Also I haven't received one submission for the Grand Prize contest on Twitter for the promotional video for EOC.  I encourage people to even link a VINE video saying something funny is better than nothing at all.  I would love to see someone win those coins.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:54:12 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've just checked the wallet and the staking and noticed the "nan" under the stake weight and am just making sure that the POS is set up properly because I had some help with setting up the POS for the coin but it should work fine, it might just be delayed a bit.  Also I've noticed a post or two with people wanting to buy some EOC and how there isn't an exchange yet.  After I release the road map and POW is around block 3000 I will be messaging exchanges to see where we can get EOC listed.  I won't be asking any exchanges anytime before then, only because I would like people to know why they would be wanting to buy or sell EOC and what they can use it for.  I don't want to get listed on an exchange as a mine and dump coin with no direction or plan, which is why I am waiting for exchanges.

I am also currently working on the more detailed road map as we speak about the future plans for EOC including the new wallet with what features will be included in it along with a timeline onto when everything will be released and what I am working on the coin being used for in general.

Also I haven't received one submission for the Grand Prize contest on Twitter for the promotional video for EOC.  I encourage people to even link a VINE video saying something funny is better than nothing at all.  I would love to see someone win those coins.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

yeah bro you need to recheck and retest staking functionality and most likely you need to release updated wallet soon

EDIT: you put hell of a competition in last made it bit easy so i can participate in it as well Cheesy

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:58:16 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've just checked the wallet and the staking and noticed the "nan" under the stake weight and am just making sure that the POS is set up properly because I had some help with setting up the POS for the coin but it should work fine, it might just be delayed a bit.  Also I've noticed a post or two with people wanting to buy some EOC and how there isn't an exchange yet.  After I release the road map and POW is around block 3000 I will be messaging exchanges to see where we can get EOC listed.  I won't be asking any exchanges anytime before then, only because I would like people to know why they would be wanting to buy or sell EOC and what they can use it for.  I don't want to get listed on an exchange as a mine and dump coin with no direction or plan, which is why I am waiting for exchanges.

Also I haven't received one submission for the Grand Prize contest on Twitter for the promotional video for EOC.  I encourage people to even link a VINE video saying something funny is better than nothing at all.  I would love to see someone win those coins.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

Hey Dev.... Just don't RUSH lol If you need to make a slight fix for POS just take your time and make sure it's right lmao Just saying... I can wait a little bitz for my POS to kick in because I've already dealt with POS staking problems with many other coins Smiley The important thing is you are on top of that SHIAT! Let us know! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hoganye

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:38:05 AM

The code is the code. There is not a place in wallet to show staking even. PoS is not working and will need to be fixed/implemented. It's ok not giving you grief over it just a to do thing.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:15:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

Well I believe I found the bug in the code which is giving the 'nan' netstakeweight causing people to not receive staking rewards. I should have an updated working POS wallet by tomorrow evening at the latest.  I apologize about this but don't worry everything will be working fine and people will only miss out on one day of rewards.

As for the road map I will also have that posted by tomorrow evening.  I know that I said I would have it tonight but I've been working on fixing the POS to ensure that everyone has working wallets and am not rushing this because I want to make 100% sure that everything is working properly before releasing the wallet update.  So people will have some more time to gather some more coins before the POS officially starts minting coins.

I have to hit the bed now though because I have been staring at this screen for the last 5 hours working on fixing all of this quickly as possible and it's past 3:00 AM now and I have to work in the morning.  I will update the OP as soon as the fix is done tomorrow and the new wallets work properly.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
bitkokos2

Activity: 666

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:33:30 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 10:06:45 AM by bitkokos2

You have faith in a dev who spells his coin erroneously?

Thanks for making a new account to complain about spelling. Way to go.

My previous account got hacked and admin notified.
Check post 27  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1068150.0;all

Moreover DEV account is new too, and I think I know who he is but, I am not going to discuss it more.

Good luck with your . . . profits?!?!?!? LOL
stallion

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:31:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Well I believe I found the bug in the code which is giving the 'nan' netstakeweight causing people to not receive staking rewards. I should have an updated working POS wallet by tomorrow evening at the latest.  I apologize about this but don't worry everything will be working fine and people will only miss out on one day of rewards.

As for the road map I will also have that posted by tomorrow evening.  I know that I said I would have it tonight but I've been working on fixing the POS to ensure that everyone has working wallets and am not rushing this because I want to make 100% sure that everything is working properly before releasing the wallet update.  So people will have some more time to gather some more coins before the POS officially starts minting coins.

I have to hit the bed now though because I have been staring at this screen for the last 5 hours working on fixing all of this quickly as possible and it's past 3:00 AM now and I have to work in the morning.  I will update the OP as soon as the fix is done tomorrow and the new wallets work properly.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev

Time is yours. I will accumulate my weight.

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:18:16 AM

Hello Everyone,

If possible could people go into their debug console and type getmininginfo and see if they have any stake weight now?  If not can you close your wallet and then reconnect your wallet and then go back into the debug console and type getmininginfo and see if that changes the stake weight in their wallets please.

I would appreciate that and if people could let me know what they see when they type that then I'll have a better idea of what exactly needs to be done for the wallet update and how we will proceed with it.  Just wanted to get a move on before I leave for work.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Mikeross

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:37:08 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was thinking to myself "What LUCK, I decide to announce a coin and BCT gets hacked! Just my luck haha"  But it seems that everything has been worked out now and we are back online.

As far as the launch goes I am still going for June 5th, at 1:00PM to launch the coin which I'm sure everyone is okay with.  I would also still like some feedback as to who people would like to see as the escrow for the 20000 coins?  We have had one person offer to hold the escrow until the POW phase is over and I just need a majority vote on someone that the community would trust to hold the coins.

I will also have the Altcalendar information posted to the OP within the next day or two.  I would have already had it posted but as everyone knows we ran into the forum being down which delayed this process.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what kind of Twitter games they would like to see for the giveaway of EOC then that would also be greatly appreciated.

I will continue to keep everyone posted as the launch comes closer.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev

it's nice to have an active dev!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:43:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

If possible could people go into their debug console and type getmininginfo and see if they have any stake weight now?  If not can you close your wallet and then reconnect your wallet and then go back into the debug console and type getmininginfo and see if that changes the stake weight in their wallets please.

I would appreciate that and if people could let me know what they see when they type that then I'll have a better idea of what exactly needs to be done for the wallet update and how we will proceed with it.  Just wanted to get a move on before I leave for work.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
I closed my wallet and opened it up again and I have a stake weight now but the netstakeweight still says 'nan' for me but I do have a stake weight now instead of 0 Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

stallion

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:45:07 AM

Hello Everyone,

If possible could people go into their debug console and type getmininginfo and see if they have any stake weight now?  If not can you close your wallet and then reconnect your wallet and then go back into the debug console and type getmininginfo and see if that changes the stake weight in their wallets please.

I would appreciate that and if people could let me know what they see when they type that then I'll have a better idea of what exactly needs to be done for the wallet update and how we will proceed with it.  Just wanted to get a move on before I leave for work.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
I closed my wallet and opened it up again and I have a stake weight now but the netstakeweight still says 'nan' for me but I do have a stake weight now instead of 0 Smiley

Min. age  is 24 hours to stake. How old are your coins?

MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:46:20 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

Code:

double dNetworkMhps = GetDifficulty() * 4294.967296 / nTargetSpacingWork;
    double dNetworkWeight = dStakeKernelsTriedAvg / nStakesTime;

Object obj;

and replace with:

Code:

if ( dNetworkWeight != dNetworkWeight )
    {
        dNetworkWeight = 0;
    }

Object obj;
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:48:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

If possible could people go into their debug console and type getmininginfo and see if they have any stake weight now?  If not can you close your wallet and then reconnect your wallet and then go back into the debug console and type getmininginfo and see if that changes the stake weight in their wallets please.

I would appreciate that and if people could let me know what they see when they type that then I'll have a better idea of what exactly needs to be done for the wallet update and how we will proceed with it.  Just wanted to get a move on before I leave for work.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

Min. age  is 24 hours to stake. How old are your coins?
Oh they are over 24 hours already about 28 to 30 hours old or so, but the Dev ran into some staking issues where if you type getmininginfo in your wallet console the netstakeweight says 'nan' and no one had any stake weight or anything.  I think he is releasing a new wallet tonight he mentioned but I do have a staking weight now after closing and reopening my wallet and I had nothing before so I don't know what he did but something changed lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hoganye

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:51:18 AM

Stake still don't work. I restarted wallet still says NaN. My coins are over 33 hours old now.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:53:43 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

Code:

Object obj;

and replace with:

Code:

if ( dNetworkWeight != dNetworkWeight )
    {
        dNetworkWeight = 0;
    }

Object obj;
Dafuq??? lol what's that code for mate?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: