Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:06:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40180 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:22:28 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much to Yobit for adding us to their exchange Smiley I've updated the OP with their link for people so they can start trading there.  As for upcoming information.  I will for the next little bit be working on making nicer wallets and checking for bounty claims as well as tweeting out to other exchanges to see if we can't get listed at some other exchanges.

If anyone would like to suggest rebranded names and logos for this coin please feel free to submit them on the thread or PM them to me and we can start getting the community involved with making a more stand out simpler name and logo for the coin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
How about EASY OPERATING COIN? EOC still stays the ticker but signifies what you are intending on doing with the coin right? I dunno just throwing some shiat out there mate Wink lol Cheers and congrats on Yobit!! Next stop c-cex then Bittrex Wink Let's do this!!! lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:27:59 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much to Yobit for adding us to their exchange Smiley I've updated the OP with their link for people so they can start trading there.  As for upcoming information.  I will for the next little bit be working on making nicer wallets and checking for bounty claims as well as tweeting out to other exchanges to see if we can't get listed at some other exchanges.

If anyone would like to suggest rebranded names and logos for this coin please feel free to submit them on the thread or PM them to me and we can start getting the community involved with making a more stand out simpler name and logo for the coin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
How about EASY OPERATING COIN? EOC still stays the ticker but signifies what you are intending on doing with the coin right? I dunno just throwing some shiat out there mate Wink lol Cheers and congrats on Yobit!! Next stop c-cex then Bittrex Wink Let's do this!!! lol

Yeah or:

Economy of crypto, Emission of crypto, Ecotic, Evoice...

Good to see us on yobit.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:46:21 AM

Economy of Crypto sounds pretty good too I must say Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:22:42 AM

Just wanna throw this out there because I've been tweeting about $EOC Wink I've noticed almost 75% of the coin supply is staking right now and probably another 15% is immature because there is next to nothing for sale on either exchanges that it's listed on Cheesy I'm liking the way that this is going right now and could easily see this coin hitting 5k a coin in the future fosho!! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Credde

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:25:23 AM

After almost 24 hours of "staking" my wallet is still saying "no suitable inputs found". I am on the newest wallet and have mature coins..
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:31:02 AM

Hello Everyone,

Just touching base with everyone before I head to work.  I am so happy that the POS is working and I've noticed that the majority of people who own this coin aren't selling them on the exchanges.  This is also very good news because people aren't willing to let their EOC go for cheap!  I will contact a couple more exchanges after work to try to bring some more people on board with EOC.

I will also be releasing updated wallets within the week for everyone so that they can have a nicer more sleek looking wallet to show to their friends Smiley  As for the website I am currently looking for some more professional web designers to help with the development of the website once I get a good domain name for it.

That brings me to the last object at hand.  We would like to rebrand the name of EinaiOraCoin to something more easy to pronounce but keep the same ticker symbol and a new logo as well.  I urge anyone who is good at graphic design and would like to make 4700 EOC to submit their ideas to me or in the thread.  I've seen some suggestions for names so far which are pretty neat but I would like to see some logo designs as well.  Remember we are aiming at bringing simplicity to using CryptoCurrencies so that everyday people can buy some EOC and use it as simply as they would use their credit or debit card.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:32:43 AM

After almost 24 hours of "staking" my wallet is still saying "no suitable inputs found". I am on the newest wallet and have mature coins..
Could you PM me a screenshot of your minting page in your wallet if you don't mind and also post for me what you get when you type getmininginfo into your console on your wallet.  I will look into it throughout the day and see if I can help you out.

Thanks,
EinaiOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:42:57 AM

Hello Everyone,

Just touching base with everyone before I head to work.  I am so happy that the POS is working and I've noticed that the majority of people who own this coin aren't selling them on the exchanges.  This is also very good news because people aren't willing to let their EOC go for cheap!  I will contact a couple more exchanges after work to try to bring some more people on board with EOC.

I will also be releasing updated wallets within the week for everyone so that they can have a nicer more sleek looking wallet to show to their friends Smiley  As for the website I am currently looking for some more professional web designers to help with the development of the website once I get a good domain name for it.

That brings me to the last object at hand.  We would like to rebrand the name of EinaiOraCoin to something more easy to pronounce but keep the same ticker symbol and a new logo as well.  I urge anyone who is good at graphic design and would like to make 4700 EOC to submit their ideas to me or in the thread.  I've seen some suggestions for names so far which are pretty neat but I would like to see some logo designs as well.  Remember we are aiming at bringing simplicity to using CryptoCurrencies so that everyday people can buy some EOC and use it as simply as they would use their credit or debit card.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Hey mate Smiley Good to see ya still kicking around lol Just keep doing what you are doing because I think if you pull through and be straight with your plans that you could have a pretty decent coin here mate Smiley I just enjoyed having a Dev who straight out said "Look I'm not that good yet!" lol Take some balls to do that kind of shit around here mate lol Anyways I'm holding staking waiting for more coins Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 01:49:28 PM

Seems like the blockchain is stuck at block 6001

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:51:45 PM

Ya I think he updated the source code in the OP and said that he was going to contact the pools to let them know mate Smiley Maybe he forgot or some shiat lmao  But I know the OP is updated with source code and new wallet for the extended POW

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 02:05:26 PM

version" : "nvc-v1.1.1.build-g32a928e-bdb-gcc",
"protocolversion" : 70018,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"unspendable" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 7363,
"timeoffset" : 19,

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:09:16 PM

Now on block 7459.
I hit some chunky pos blocks. :-)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:35:35 PM

Now on block 7459.
I hit some chunky pos blocks. :-)
Ya I think the POS has been taking staked coins and chunking them together so when you finally hit a POS block you get all the rewards from when the transaction first matures at 24 hours.  I'm guessing that's what is going on with the POS which is kind of cool because even though the min age is 24 hours you have to wait like 7 days to receive the reward but the stake keeps adding onto itself those 7 days! Never had staking like that before lol but ain't complaining! lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 04:37:35 PM

Ya I think he updated the source code in the OP and said that he was going to contact the pools to let them know mate Smiley Maybe he forgot or some shiat lmao  But I know the OP is updated with source code and new wallet for the extended POW

Pool is now updated too, I unfortunately had no info about the update.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:49:01 PM

Pool is now updated too, I unfortunately had no info about the update.
That's aiight bro Cheesy We know it wouldn't be your fault Wink lol Time to start mining again Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mrsalve

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:13:56 PM

Right now 1 coin per block?

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:20:41 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am just finishing my lunch break but wanted to check in quickly and make sure that everything was alright and working okay.  As for the 1 coin per block, I was totally unaware on whether the POS was actually going to kick in or not and didn't want people to give up on the coin but at the same time didn't want to raise the coin supply anything crazy.  So the block rewards are now 1 coin per block but that shouldn't make a difference because people are staking their coins and from what I have been hearing there isn't too many people dumping their coins which is always a nice thing to see.

I will be working most of the weekend on getting newer wallets for everyone and contacting exchanges and looking at website domains for the EinaiOraCoin website which will look into offering the registering of people's addresses so that they can simply type a username and P.I.N to use the coin.  I will be looking to hire some web developers to assist me with making the website fancy and professional looking.

I also noticed that the staking has been stacking people's coin into larger clumps before giving people their rewards.  I am not 100% sure why it does it this way but for me it is kind of a nice change to have large sums coming in at once instead of a bunch of tiny rewards like most staking systems.

I will check in again later tonight to see if anyone has possibly thought of a new name and logo for the coin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Credde

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:57:59 PM

Could you PM me a screenshot of your minting page in your wallet if you don't mind and also post for me what you get when you type getmininginfo into your console on your wallet.  I will look into it throughout the day and see if I can help you out.

Thanks,
EinaiOraCoinDev

You got a PM.
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:49:10 PM

кyдa тpaнзaкция дeлacь 12.06.15 8:19   9272e21a52e140adeff831be3964dfaa964fde178e1e7fcf0a4ac7bd41d21949   Withdrawal to EdhjeVAwdY2ETNLk5sp4u5QsWq3ekrQfXd   -6501.50007300 HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

кyдa тpaнзaкция дeлacь 12.06.15 8:19   9272e21a52e140adeff831be3964dfaa964fde178e1e7fcf0a4ac7bd41d21949   Withdrawal to EdhjeVAwdY2ETNLk5sp4u5QsWq3ekrQfXd   -6501.50007300 HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Where did you withdraw from mate? I don't understand the language but I'm guessing that your coins never showed up? Do you have the latest updated  wallet from the OP?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: