Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:04:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40180 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:38:49 AM

Woah!! I just got in and seen the explosion on this thread hahaha  Cut the guy some slack guys lol He has been pretty straightforward with everyone about everything and I mean it seems like he is trying his best from what I can tell.  I mean ya it would've been nice to have more pools upon the launch but he did say it was his first time haha So cut him some slack you bullies Tongue lmao
I've been following this thread. imo dev seems legit. Mistakes can happen, that's ok. The problem is suprnova and binpool not being available for this coin. They usualy are quick to accept all those ninja pump n dump shitcoins. So why neglect this (humble?) one?

i personally requested them and upon which they showed their unavailability in the thread as stated below but DEV is working on another pool

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:56:52 AM

Woah!! I just got in and seen the explosion on this thread hahaha  Cut the guy some slack guys lol He has been pretty straightforward with everyone about everything and I mean it seems like he is trying his best from what I can tell.  I mean ya it would've been nice to have more pools upon the launch but he did say it was his first time haha So cut him some slack you bullies Tongue lmao
I've been following this thread. imo dev seems legit. Mistakes can happen, that's ok. The problem is suprnova and binpool not being available for this coin. They usualy are quick to accept all those ninja pump n dump shitcoins. So why neglect this (humble?) one?

i personally requested them and upon which they showed their unavailability in the thread as stated below but DEV is working on another pool
Hello Everyone,

Yes Kevin is correct that multiple pools did say that the time wasn't right for them and I should have waited for a better time to launch the coin but I thought that with the two pools that I had saying they would host the launch that everything would be okay.

I would also like to thank Kevin for helping me out through these last couple of days and for all his help I've offered him 500 EOC of the premine because he tried like no other to help with the launch of the coin.  So Kevin if you don't mind giving me your EOC address I will send you the 500 coins.

I do have another pool almost ready to mine at, the pool operator is just setting up everything and is going to DM me when he is ready which then I will update the OP immediately.  I do apologize again for the mistakes with the pools and just want everyone to know that this won't stop me from working on EinaiOraCoin and implementing the future plans and ideas that I have for the coin.

I learned a lot in the last three hours about launching a coin and will be seeking more help with the future of this coin because I've realized that it's very hard to do all of this on your own and keep up with everything and everyone all at once. Although the Twitter competitions are going smoothly and I think people are having fun with that which is nice.  Remember there is two competitions left then the Grand Prize competition worth 4702 EOC

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:19:36 AM

I think Suprnova would have set up a pool, but he would be sleeping in his time zone at launch.
Now that launch went smooth after the few spelling or link mistakes, I think the usual pool ops
will be waking up at different times and should list it. Dev does seem honest, available, and is
doing alright for his first launch.  And now we know the meaning of the weird name,
"It's Time!"

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:21:28 AM

Hello Everyone,

We are now down to the final two competitions of the giveaway on Twitter.  I would like to remind everyone that the final competition will be worth 4702 EOC!!

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
xxSUPERMANxx

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:26:18 AM

O Oh I encrypted my wallet but how do I unlock it for staking?
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:29:59 AM

O Oh I encrypted my wallet but how do I unlock it for staking?

i cant see unlock option in wallet or maybe its bcoz i had 2 shots already Smiley
go to wallet console
type
walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORD 9999999 true

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:30:53 AM

I think Suprnova would have set up a pool, but he would be sleeping in his time zone at launch.
Now that launch went smooth after the few spelling or link mistakes, I think the usual pool ops
will be waking up at different times and should list it. Dev does seem honest, available, and is
doing alright for his first launch.  And now we know the meaning of the weird name,
"It's Time!"
Hello Everyone,

Yes I've discussed with a few people who PM'ed me that I should have waited for more pools to offer mining for the coin but being my first coin and my first launch I figured that I would be alright with the 2 pools that offered to host the mining.  

I also apologize for the link mistake in the beginning and how people easily got confused of the spelling of the .conf file because that was never my intentions at all.  I should have kept the name simple like "SimpleCoin" then there wouldn't have been the confusion.  But the .conf file that I posted in the OP is the exact way and spelling that my .conf file I used is but I can see the way people could have mistaken the spelling very easily because my handle and the thread title has the proper spelling of the word so for that again I apologize.

The twitter competition however is running smoothly which is nice and all the winners so far have received their coins with absolutely no problems whatsoever so that is a plus in my eyes.

I will continue to work on EinaiOraCoin and won't let this little hiccup stop me from working to make the coin better and more appealing to traders and investors alike.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:32:54 AM

Hello Everyone,

Yes Kevin is correct that multiple pools did say that the time wasn't right for them and I should have waited for a better time to launch the coin but I thought that with the two pools that I had saying they would host the launch that everything would be okay.

I would also like to thank Kevin for helping me out through these last couple of days and for all his help I've offered him 500 EOC of the premine because he tried like no other to help with the launch of the coin.  So Kevin if you don't mind giving me your EOC address I will send you the 500 coins.

I do have another pool almost ready to mine at, the pool operator is just setting up everything and is going to DM me when he is ready which then I will update the OP immediately.  I do apologize again for the mistakes with the pools and just want everyone to know that this won't stop me from working on EinaiOraCoin and implementing the future plans and ideas that I have for the coin.

I learned a lot in the last three hours about launching a coin and will be seeking more help with the future of this coin because I've realized that it's very hard to do all of this on your own and keep up with everything and everyone all at once. Although the Twitter competitions are going smoothly and I think people are having fun with that which is nice.  Remember there is two competitions left then the Grand Prize competition worth 4702 EOC

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

thanks bro for this bounty i tried my level best and thought i would mine the hell out of this coin but seems NO. however i wish you good luck and hopefully you learnt few cruel lessons from this experience Wink
i ll PM you my addy and will rent some hash tmrw should pool will be available.

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:37:07 AM

Hello Everyone,

I would also like to thank Kevin for helping me out through these last couple of days and for all his help I've offered him 500 EOC of the premine because he tried like no other to help with the launch of the coin.  So Kevin if you don't mind giving me your EOC address I will send you the 500 coins.

I do have another pool almost ready to mine at, the pool operator is just setting up everything and is going to DM me when he is ready which then I will update the OP immediately.  I do apologize again for the mistakes with the pools and just want everyone to know that this won't stop me from working on EinaiOraCoin and implementing the future plans and ideas that I have for the coin.

I learned a lot in the last three hours about launching a coin and will be seeking more help with the future of this coin because I've realized that it's very hard to do all of this on your own and keep up with everything and everyone all at once. Although the Twitter competitions are going smoothly and I think people are having fun with that which is nice.  Remember there is two competitions left then the Grand Prize competition worth 4702 EOC

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

thanks bro for this bounty i tried my level best and thought i would mine the hell out of this coin but seems NO. however i wish you good luck and hopefully you learnt few cruel lessons from this experience Wink
i ll PM you my addy and will rent some hash tmrw should pool will be available.
Hello Everyone,

Yes I definitely learned very valuable lessons tonight.
1. Don't rush your launch because you might make mistakes.
2. Make sure that you launch with enough pools to ensure that mining will go smoothly
3. Double check 1 and 2 hahaha

But on a serious note I do want to thank everyone again who is mining and participating with this and I will hopefully have a pool running shortly that will help more people mine some coins.

And once you PM me your address Kevin I'll be sure to send you the 500 coins for all your help with everything.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
xxSUPERMANxx

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:39:20 AM

That got me this ...   

Parse error: unbalanced ' or "
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:41:35 AM

That got me this ...   

did you type your password correct? if yes than let someone else to help you i had put sample syntax for your help down

walletpassphrase xxxxxxxxxxxx 99999999 true

fauceteer

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:45:19 AM

Hello Everyone,

Yes I definitely learned very valuable lessons tonight.
1. Don't rush your launch because you might make mistakes.
2. Make sure that you launch with enough pools to ensure that mining will go smoothly
3. Double check 1 and 2 hahaha

But on a serious note I do want to thank everyone again who is mining and participating with this and I will hopefully have a pool running shortly that will help more people mine some coins.

And once you PM me your address Kevin I'll be sure to send you the 500 coins for all your help with everything.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
I am still proceeding with the launch at 9:00AM EST on June 1st as the OP has been updated to.

dev, alot of us will be off to work at 9:00AM EST. If you would launch the coin some 12h earlier, being sunday night eastern time, i think you'd have more miners ready for launch.

sorry about that  Tongue

🔥 PICKAXE.ONLINE 🔥
CanadianBacon92

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:47:36 AM

All I see when I run CCminer through the wallet is "JSON decode failed(1): invalid token near 'nan'" not sure if that's because launch is just happening.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:48:55 AM

That got me this ...   

Hello,

What exactly seems to be the problem with your wallet?  I just noticed that you posted you are having some sort of problem with it? If you could let me know then I can probably help you out to fix it.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:48:59 AM

Dev,
It is refreshing to see someone admit to being a first time dev and making a few launch mistakes.
But I must say, the last two weeks have been full of failed launches, trojan wallets, and fake coin launches.
You launched a coin that never forked or had any problems. I hope that remains true after pools drop a
ton of hash on it. Keep up the good work.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money