Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40169 times)
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 02:38:20 PM

sorry for delay dev but i've replied to your pm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 02:55:02 PM

Good to see forum is back online and this coin still going because dev is now online.
Please update more info dev I will waiting for this coin Wink

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:17:44 PM

Hello Everyone,

I was thinking to myself "What LUCK, I decide to announce a coin and BCT gets hacked! Just my luck haha"  But it seems that everything has been worked out now and we are back online.

As far as the launch goes I am still going for June 5th, at 1:00PM to launch the coin which I'm sure everyone is okay with.  I would also still like some feedback as to who people would like to see as the escrow for the 20000 coins?  We have had one person offer to hold the escrow until the POW phase is over and I just need a majority vote on someone that the community would trust to hold the coins.

I will also have the Altcalendar information posted to the OP within the next day or two.  I would have already had it posted but as everyone knows we ran into the forum being down which delayed this process.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what kind of Twitter games they would like to see for the giveaway of EOC then that would also be greatly appreciated.

I will continue to keep everyone posted as the launch comes closer.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 03:21:08 PM

Hello Everyone,

I was thinking to myself "What LUCK, I decide to announce a coin and BCT gets hacked! Just my luck haha"  But it seems that everything has been worked out now and we are back online.

As far as the launch goes I am still going for June 5th, at 1:00PM to launch the coin which I'm sure everyone is okay with.  I would also still like some feedback as to who people would like to see as the escrow for the 20000 coins?  We have had one person offer to hold the escrow until the POW phase is over and I just need a majority vote on someone that the community would trust to hold the coins.

I will also have the Altcalendar information posted to the OP within the next day or two.  I would have already had it posted but as everyone knows we ran into the forum being down which delayed this process.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what kind of Twitter games they would like to see for the giveaway of EOC then that would also be greatly appreciated.

I will continue to keep everyone posted as the launch comes closer.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
it's nice to have an active dev, who posts news as soon as he can!

Good luck!

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:03:26 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that Ciocgun has volunteered to be the escrow of the 20000 coins until the POW phase is finished.  I still need to hear from the community on how they feel about this and if the majority agrees that he would be a suitable escrow.  If not, I would love to hear who else people would recommend as an escrow for the premine so that people know it won't just be dumped on the markets when it gets added to one.

Also remember to participate in the giveaways when the coin launches you need to be following @EiniaOraDev on Twitter to be eligible to win some of the free coins that I will be giving away.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:33:24 AM

wish u GL and let me gather some funds and clean old miners. looking forward to a successful launch

Go to Hell
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:05:33 AM

wish u GL and let me gather some funds and clean old miners. looking forward to a successful launch
Thank you for that Smiley

I still encourage more people to follow @EiniaOraDev on Twitter if you would like to participate in the giveaway while the POW is going on.  Remember I will be giving away 11755 coins total through the giveaway.  I will be hosting a series of twitter games which I will be asking the community to vote on who they would choose as the winner for each competition so that the giveaway will be fair to everyone.  I am hoping that by the time the POW starts that I will have enough followers to at least make it a little bit interesting and fun for everyone.  So please let your friends know about this opportunity for free coins.

Also I am looking forward to launching this coin and looking forward to seeing what can come from the community and the coin itself in the future.  If anyone has any suggestions to anything that they would possibly like to see in the future of the coin, I would love to hear people's ideas.

Lastly I would like to ask again that when the coin launches, if there is a popularity around the coin that exchanges please hold off adding the coin to their exchange until at least 3/4 of the POW is over.  I feel that this would at least give some people an opportunity to stake their coins and see some value for the coin instead of the coins just being mined and dumped quickly.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:23:08 AM

so

I still encourage more people to follow @EiniaOraDev on Twitter if you would like to participate in the giveaway while the POW is going on.  Remember I will be giving away 11755 coins total through the giveaway.  I will be hosting a series of twitter games which I will be asking the community to vote on who they would choose as the winner for each competition so that the giveaway will be fair to everyone.  I am hoping that by the time the POW starts that I will have enough followers to at least make it a little bit interesting and fun for everyone.  So please let your friends know about this opportunity for free coins.

Also I am looking forward to launching this coin and looking forward to seeing what can come from the community and the coin itself in the future.  If anyone has any suggestions to anything that they would possibly like to see in the future of the coin, I would love to hear people's ideas.

Lastly I would like to ask again that when the coin launches, if there is a popularity around the coin that exchanges please hold off adding the coin to their exchange until at least 3/4 of the POW is over.  I feel that this would at least give some people an opportunity to stake their coins and see some value for the coin instead of the coins just being mined and dumped quickly.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev

are you also offering any buy back, sorry if i missed anything in your thread with regards to this. you had to offer some incentives to miners becasue lot of them are day traders too they just mine cooin encash it and never look back.

i ll emphasize on my previous post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065954.msg11426500#msg11426500 you need to add some graphics in your OP which could be promoted on social media since nowadays its all lust and glamor stuff which attracts viewers sight Wink
you are already spending quality time for this project but just spare few min and add your social media link in OP should you like Smiley
again these are just suggestions Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:29:27 AM

so

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev

are you also offering any buy back, sorry if i missed anything in your thread with regards to this. you had to offer some incentives to miners becasue lot of them are day traders too they just mine cooin encash it and never look back.

i ll emphasize on my previous post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065954.msg11426500#msg11426500 you need to add some graphics in your OP which could be promoted on social media since nowadays its all lust and glamor stuff which attracts viewers sight Wink
you are already spending quality time for this project but just spare few min and add your social media link in OP should you like Smiley
again these are just suggestions Smiley
I think that originally he had a way bigger premine like 70000 coins and people were saying that was too much and then I think he changed it to 31755 coins premine where he was keeping 20000 coins in an escrow until the POW was over and the remaining 11755 he was going to giveaway on his Twitter or something like that was what I had gathered through the thread.  I also agree that he could make a fancier OP and add some more things like his social media link on there and stuff.  That would be a good idea Dev.  But I'm interested in mining the coin anyways because he has for the most part seems to be pretty open to the communities suggestions and trying to make sure that people will be happy with the launch of his coin which nowadays is kind of a nice surprise from the coins that get ninja launched and have bugs that need to be worked out and blah blah blah and get abandoned and shiat lol but ya I don't think there is any ICO or anything for this coin mate Smiley I think that he was just giving away some of the premine so that people didn't think he was just being greedy and looking to dump his coins on the market or whatever. 

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:37:04 AM

i guess forum new replies notifications are not yet fully functional Smiley

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:51:00 AM

Hello,

I have seen your message and have updated the OP with the twitter link to follow me on Twitter.  I won't be having any bounties just the giveaway for the remainder of the premine for the Twitter contests which will begin when the POW begins.

As for fancy graphics and such I am working on making a better OP for the public to see before the launch to peek the interest of more people.  I will also be looking for pools for pre-registration once I update the OP with the AltcoinCalendar Countdown clock.  I completely agree with you that a coin is a little more appealing when there is a countdown clock counting down to the time when people can start mining it.

Any other things that I need done for the coin in the near future I will be paying straight from my own pocket if I need help with those things.  I may possibly be looking for someone to compile a MAC wallet for the coin closer to the launch date.  As for now I am pretty much focusing on making sure that everything is good to go when I launch the source code and everything is in working order before I let anything else out about the coin and the future plans and paths that I am looking into heading with the coin.

I do appreciate the feedback because without a community behind a coin then a coin will just die and I am always looking for new ideas for what people would like to see in a coin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev

P.S - If I don't answer for a while it's because I'm off to bed.
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 03:07:05 AM

your twitter link is something http://ftp://https//twitter.com/EiniaOraDev Smiley well we just started on BTCtalk so catch u tmrw

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 07:14:57 AM

your twitter link is something http://ftp://https//twitter.com/EiniaOraDev Smiley well we just started on BTCtalk so catch u tmrw
I'm the 5th follower!

I know there are lot of member who creates logo and design for bounties!

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:11:09 PM

I'm the 5th follower!

Hello Everyone,

Yes thank you for those suggestions about the people who can create graphics and such for the OP.  I have received a few messages about helping me out with a MAC wallet and a block explorer and rich list for when the coin is launched.  I will be getting in touch with these people and continuing updating the OP and making sure that I can generate more interest in this coin.

As for the Twitter link, I'm not sure I understand what Kevin meant?  It looks to be alright on my end but maybe there is something that I have missed.  I should be launching the source code and updating everything within the next day or two.  I am trying to keep up to all of this as quickly as possible, but I do have other things going on at the moment with family and other work obligations.  I will always keep everyone updated at least once a day before the launch and work my hardest at making sure that this coin stands out and peeks the interest of other people.

I also wanted to explain again why the coin is called EiniaOraCoin.  I was having trouble figuring out a name for a coin that would stand out and peeks interest as to the meaning of it.  As I struggled with this writers block I just kept thinking to myself "It's time, It's time, just pick a name already It's time."  Then I realized that It was time, time for a coin that would be straight to the point and honest about its intentions.  But I realized that It's Time coin didn't have much pizzazz behind it so I looked at the Greek translation of It's Time and that's how EiniaOraCoin was created.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
ivcelmik

Activity: 519

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 05:32:16 PM

I'm the 5th follower!

Hello Everyone,

Yes thank you for those suggestions about the people who can create graphics and such for the OP.  I have received a few messages about helping me out with a MAC wallet and a block explorer and rich list for when the coin is launched.  I will be getting in touch with these people and continuing updating the OP and making sure that I can generate more interest in this coin.

As for the Twitter link, I'm not sure I understand what Kevin meant?  It looks to be alright on my end but maybe there is something that I have missed.  I should be launching the source code and updating everything within the next day or two.  I am trying to keep up to all of this as quickly as possible, but I do have other things going on at the moment with family and other work obligations.  I will always keep everyone updated at least once a day before the launch and work my hardest at making sure that this coin stands out and peeks the interest of other people.

I also wanted to explain again why the coin is called EiniaOraCoin.  I was having trouble figuring out a name for a coin that would stand out and peeks interest as to the meaning of it.  As I struggled with this writers block I just kept thinking to myself "It's time, It's time, just pick a name already It's time."  Then I realized that It was time, time for a coin that would be straight to the point and honest about its intentions.  But I realized that It's Time coin didn't have much pizzazz behind it so I looked at the Greek translation of It's Time and that's how EiniaOraCoin was created.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev

Can u post a cowntdown please .

Thx in advance
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:59:40 PM

Ya I would like to see a countdown timer as well Smiley Please update the OP as soon as possible with this Dev Smiley That would help out a lot to knowing for sure when we can start mining this thing Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:10:39 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was just on my way to bed and wanted to let everyone know that I updated the OP with the altcoincalendar countdown clock so people can now see when the official launch time for the coin is.

Also I updated the link for the my Twitter account so more people can follow along for the fun and games when the POW begins.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 08:04:22 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was just on my way to bed and wanted to let everyone know that I updated the OP with the altcoincalendar countdown clock so people can now see when the official launch time for the coin is.

Also I updated the link for the my Twitter account so more people can follow along for the fun and games when the POW begins.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev

so now u knew what i mentioned about your twitter link earlier Wink now i can set my timer too gl

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 10:36:25 AM

everything is following the right road!

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:02:04 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick announcement to everyone,  After speaking with a friend who has helped me with this coin and realizing that maybe 60 days for a max stake age is a little much as well.  People who log in once every two months shouldn't be rewarded as much as people who are constantly on the network staking their coins.  So with that the max staking age has now been changed to 7 days max.  This should help keep the network stronger and also entice more people to want to keep their wallets open and their coins staking so that they can reap the interest rewards without the coin losing too much value.  The OP has been updated to compensate this change.

Also I will be looking for pools for pre-registration for the coin so if any pool operators would like to host mining for this coin, please message me about it.  I would like that when the launch comes that the most that people will have to do is download their wallet and start mining the coin.  I am trying my best to ensure a fair launch for everyone.

I also received a couple comments about the graphics on the OP and making it a little more appealing to people who look at it.  If there are any good graphic designers out there who are fairly cheap and affordable and have some ideas on how to make the OP more "flashy" to catch more people's eyes, message me with your ideas and your prices.

Either today or tomorrow I should be uploading the source code to Github and getting everything in place for the launch.  I should also be posting a glimpse of the roadmap and direction that I would possibly like to see EiniaOraCoin head in.  I will update the OP as I make these changes.  As well I may possibly move the launch to June 1st now because everything is coming together nicely and I know how quickly people can lost interest in a coin if they have to wait forever for it.  Although like I've stated before if I do decide to move the date of the launch I will make sure that I give everyone at least 24 hours notice and update the OP accordingly and tweet the announcement as well.

I still need more followers on Twitter if people would like to partake in the giveaway when the POW begins.  This could be an interesting and fun way for people to earn some EiniaOraCoins without having to mine them.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: