Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40169 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 01:51:20 AM

Hello Everyone,

I have gone through the code up and down and up and down again and for the life of me I cannot understand why the chain has stopped moving at block 20987.  If there are any developers out there who could possibly lend a hand in helping correct the problem I would be willing to pay for the fix if that is possible.

I mean the POW is still working by the looks of it and so is the POS which is why I'm at a total loss as to why it just decided to stop at block 20987.  I'm not the most skilled developer out there but everything in the code looks fine to me which is why I'm so lost on how to fix this problem.

Again if anyone has any ideas or knows anyone that could help with fixing this problem please have them PM me immediately and I will hopefully be able to get this fixed for everyone as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev

dude i wish if i could have a bit knowledge of programming but let me see if i can direct anyone to you as usual Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:52:50 AM

glad to see you here, hope someone could to fix this
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:54:23 AM

I might possibly know a guy who could help so I'll message him and see if he will take a look at the code and maybe we can get a fix going here mate Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:19:19 PM

Please Dev, contact us to resolve issues with your new source wallet building.

We hope to be able to bring back online the EOC market asap with your help.

Regards.

Scam exchange  still holding alot of peoples EOC require you to send your details including password to re access your account after you log out
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:21:43 PM

Regards.

Scam exchange  still holding alot of peoples EOC require you to send your details including password to re access your account after you log out
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005354.msg11741442#msg11741442
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:01:20 PM

Regards.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005354.msg11741442#msg11741442
I've also been hearing a lot of SCAM accusations lately about that particular exchange as well!! Maybe Dev you might want to ask to get delisted from that exchange once you fix the chain problem Smiley Just saying......

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:46:15 PM

i wish if chain woud be moving now i ll dump some on this guy

http://prntscr.com/7p4yj8

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:25:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for taking so long with the fix but I just wanted to make sure that when it gets fixed that it is properly fixed and not have to worry about any further problems.  I have had a gentleman message me and hopefully he is going to take a look over the code to see if he can see what the problem is because the only thing that I've been able to find through the code is that for some reason it didn't generate the next blocks hash to continue moving the chain but the POW and POS seem to be working fine which is why I've asked for outside help to fix this problem.

Hopefully I will have an answer later tonight or by tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:56:54 PM

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for taking so long with the fix but I just wanted to make sure that when it gets fixed that it is properly fixed and not have to worry about any further problems.  I have had a gentleman message me and hopefully he is going to take a look over the code to see if he can see what the problem is because the only thing that I've been able to find through the code is that for some reason it didn't generate the next blocks hash to continue moving the chain but the POW and POS seem to be working fine which is why I've asked for outside help to fix this problem.

Hopefully I will have an answer later tonight or by tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Hey mate I was looking through my debug.log and I noticed that at block 20987 that the socket closed and when I checked what that was it was the addnode address which was in my configuration file.  I don't know if that might have anything to do with why the chain stopped moving but according to my debug.log that's what it says
socket closed
disconnecting node 107.170.156.17:8737
So maybe the problem is just needing nodes for the chain or something like that? I dunno I'm not all technological but if anyone else can check their debug.log and maybe that's all the problem is and maybe you just need to find a server host for some nodes or some shiat like that mate Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:14:42 PM

my wallet has 8 connections but out of sync, any suggestion?
Bitr8er

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:59:02 PM

There hasn't been a new block in 4 days, so your wallet will show as out of sync.

The last block shows as 20987 for me.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:05:15 PM

There hasn't been a new block in 4 days, so your wallet will show as out of sync.

Ya does anyone know anything about their debug.log because like I stated earlier the only thing I noticed was the after block 20987 it said that the addnode address in the .conf file for the wallet is socket closed now so I am wondering if that has anything to do with why the chain stopped moving or not?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bitr8er

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:22:51 PM

Ya does anyone know anything about their debug.log because like I stated earlier the only thing I noticed was the after block 20987 it said that the addnode address in the .conf file for the wallet is socket closed now so I am wondering if that has anything to do with why the chain stopped moving or not?

So is this project done?
5 days and no movement on the blockchain

can't the chain be forked to get it moving again?
tkari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:31:29 AM

not sure if i could let code error finish a coin.  just saying.

Bitr8er

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:03:57 AM

not sure if i could let code error finish a coin.  just saying.

Not just code error, but an awol dev kills the coin
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:38:58 AM

Yep - he has been gone for 5 day - 5 days is not a big deal if
wallet and chain were working. But... it's not! Hey, Dev. You out there?
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:42:25 AM

And... he promised a 24 hour fix. We all know it can often be complicated
more difficult than expected. Dev. Lesson 1 - Don't overpromise &
Lesson 2 - Tell us what the problem is and what you are doing. People can
accept problems when there is a flow of information - good or bad.

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:25:26 PM

Hello Everyone,

I realize that I haven't been around lately, I have been working hard at work before I start my 2 week holidays from the 13th to the 31st of July.  I have on the side been trying to figure out why the block stopped moving at 20987 and have been in contact with a couple Developers looking to help me with the problem but haven't gotten a 100% definitive answer yet from any of them.

I am starting to think that we may have to do a hard fork straight to POS without the POW continuing anymore to fix this problem but before I do anything I will 100% be certain that the problem is fixed and that I let everyone here know of the intentions for EOC and give them ample time and notification of what is going to happen with EOC and the fix.

I'll be 100% honest that I've scanned through the coding at least 10 times and just can't figure out why all of a sudden out of nowhere the chain stopped moving which is why I'm in the talks of hiring an outside Developer to assist me with the fix and am just waiting on some answers as to what the price for the fix will be and how long it will take and then I will post and let everyone know.  I didn't realize that I had promised a 24 hour fix, I had thought that I had just mentioned that I would do my best to have the problem fixed within 24 hours but then got all caught up in my real world employment and life that I haven't been able to dedicate as much time to EOC as I usually would have.

If anyone else out there knows any Developers who might be able to fix the problem, feel free to have them PM me with their ideas and price if they are capable of fixing the problem.  I am totally open to suggestions and am looking to fix this as quickly as possible for everyone that is invested in EOC as well. 

Remember folks that any work that gets done on EinaiOraCoin is paid straight from my own pocket and I don't ever ask the community to contribute to helping me with making things with this coin run smoothly.  So I appreciate that people haven't lost their minds and screamed SCAM or DEAD coin just yet and I assure you that I will be a little more attentive in the upcoming weeks and should have some sneak peeks into the website that EinaiOraCoin will be hosting Smiley

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:29:21 PM

Hello Everyone,

I realize that I haven't been around lately, I have been working hard at work before I start my 2 week holidays from the 13th to the 31st of July.  I have on the side been trying to figure out why the block stopped moving at 20987 and have been in contact with a couple Developers looking to help me with the problem but haven't gotten a 100% definitive answer yet from any of them.

I am starting to think that we may have to do a hard fork straight to POS without the POW continuing anymore to fix this problem but before I do anything I will 100% be certain that the problem is fixed and that I let everyone here know of the intentions for EOC and give them ample time and notification of what is going to happen with EOC and the fix.

I'll be 100% honest that I've scanned through the coding at least 10 times and just can't figure out why all of a sudden out of nowhere the chain stopped moving which is why I'm in the talks of hiring an outside Developer to assist me with the fix and am just waiting on some answers as to what the price for the fix will be and how long it will take and then I will post and let everyone know.  I didn't realize that I had promised a 24 hour fix, I had thought that I had just mentioned that I would do my best to have the problem fixed within 24 hours but then got all caught up in my real world employment and life that I haven't been able to dedicate as much time to EOC as I usually would have.

If anyone else out there knows any Developers who might be able to fix the problem, feel free to have them PM me with their ideas and price if they are capable of fixing the problem.  I am totally open to suggestions and am looking to fix this as quickly as possible for everyone that is invested in EOC as well. 

Remember folks that any work that gets done on EinaiOraCoin is paid straight from my own pocket and I don't ever ask the community to contribute to helping me with making things with this coin run smoothly.  So I appreciate that people haven't lost their minds and screamed SCAM or DEAD coin just yet and I assure you that I will be a little more attentive in the upcoming weeks and should have some sneak peeks into the website that EinaiOraCoin will be hosting Smiley

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Hey mate I might know someone who can take a look at the code and possibly fix it but I'm not 100% sure what they would be looking for price wise for the fix Smiley But I'll contact them and let you know mate Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 07:38:57 PM

if you wanted it to fix for good contact presstab (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=169503), not sure if he would be able to address issue ATM and what price. but send him request too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: