Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:06:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40180 times)
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:41:56 PM

Just to be precise, i was contacted to be Escrow of the premine,
but i didn't receive any message or any EOC.

SO PREMINE IS COMPLETELY in the hand of the DEV who will stake it in the 365%.

I don't want any negative trust related to this coin because i don't have received any coin...

stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:49:18 PM

I don't want any negative trust related to this coin because i don't have received any coin...

Dev gave us address of his premine. We can look whenever we want.
Staking 1% daily is not a big deal.

http://eoc.explorer.ssdpool.com:9161/

PREMINE ADDRESS EN9ziUC22cThu3rZ5u25ioMiKnzD5FcuBj

wxqallme

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:13:11 PM

Roll Eyes sell 3K = 0.1  PM me
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:39:26 PM

Ya not to mention that the staking isn't even working yet so he hasn't made anything from staking yet just like everyone else.  If the addy is there to check on easily I could care less if he holds it because he seems to concerned about pleasing everyone I don't think he is going to do all of that just to dump 19500 of his coins lol He gave away almost that much already through the giveaways if I'm not mistaken.  He seems to have a busy life apparently but at least he updates here frequently enough that I'm not stressing yet.  I waited almost a week with Synergy and 4 wallet updates before I received even one reward from that coin but the Dev always touched base and answered people's questions so that's why I waited that long and gave him the benefit of the doubt Smiley I'm just sitting back mining away as many of these EOC as I can before the update so when the staking does start I'll have a nice clump to earn interest on lol Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

stallion

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:41:51 PM

Ya not to mention that the staking isn't even working yet so he hasn't made anything from staking yet just like everyone else.  If the addy is there to check on easily I could care less if he holds it because he seems to concerned about pleasing everyone I don't think he is going to do all of that just to dump 19500 of his coins lol He gave away almost that much already through the giveaways if I'm not mistaken.  He seems to have a busy life apparently but at least he updates here frequently enough that I'm not stressing yet.  I waited almost a week with Synergy and 4 wallet updates before I received even one reward from that coin but the Dev always touched base and answered people's questions so that's why I waited that long and gave him the benefit of the doubt Smiley I'm just sitting back mining away as many of these EOC as I can before the update so when the staking does start I'll have a nice clump to earn interest on lol Wink Cheers

True.

Dev is honest. Too much work from him already. He is not gonna dump. I believe.

nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:20:46 PM

sell 3777 EOC = 0.11BTC PM me
LockDown

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:35:03 PM

I love this coin keep continue working Dev  Smiley
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:42:14 PM

it was just to notice, if for the community is ok, i'm out with no problem

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:10:50 PM

I almost posted an article about EinaiOra coin on my site, but after downloading the wallet, the coin is very unfinished. We need to see stake weight on the wallet interface as well as a proper unlock command. Lets atleast get a logo. I mined it anyway wtf, its electricity. When this coin looks more quality then I will post an article on my website were 3000 crypto enthusiasts will see it every week. As it is, its not even close to making the cut as I do NOT post low quality or ICO coins, EVER. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Cryptotrade.Exchange

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:55:38 PM

$EOC #EinaiOraCoin is now listed on https://i.imgur.com/JxyE97J.png

Enjoy a safe, fast and reliable trading with 0% fees!

If you want more informations about our Exchange Platform check our official thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005354.0

PLEASE DEV ADD TO THE OP, THANKS.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:59:23 PM

$EOC #EinaiOraCoin is now listed on

Enjoy a safe, fast and reliable trading with 0% fees!

If you want more informations about our Exchange Platform check our official thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005354.0

PLEASE DEV ADD TO THE OP, THANKS.
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the add to the exchange the link has been added to the OP.  Sorry I haven't been active today yet but I was at work.  I believe that I am going to have to do a hard fork later tonight to fix the POS staking.  I was trying to hopefully get around having to do it but it is looking like that will be the only way to completely fix the problem and continue forward.

I will keep everyone posted on when the wallet update is available and the hard fork will happen so that everyone can transfer their coins over smoothly without any problems. The only change that will be made to the actual POS staking is the maximum age will be increased to 30 days now instead of 7 days so the chain will keep moving smoothly after the POW is finished. I will also message the pool operators to let them know as well that they will be aware that they have to update as well.

Also the road map and future plans will be updated around the same time as the wallet update so everything can be released all at once for everyone to see.  I want to thank everyone again for being patient and understanding through all of this and I'm just glad that everything will be working 100% later tonight.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Matthaggie

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:15:16 AM

I thought there would be no exchange until the end of POW..?? 
Gravy

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:25:34 AM

papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:45:45 AM

and not stacking... Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Matthaggie

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:05:04 AM

I almost posted an article about EinaiOra coin on my site, but after downloading the wallet, the coin is very unfinished. We need to see stake weight on the wallet interface as well as a proper unlock command. Lets atleast get a logo. I mined it anyway wtf, its electricity. When this coin looks more quality then I will post an article on my website were 3000 crypto enthusiasts will see it every week. As it is, its not even close to making the cut as I do NOT post low quality or ICO coins, EVER. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

I saw you mining with 2 GHS on suprnova, so don't pretend it was only electricity you were using, you paid to mine this coin. Its good enough for you to pay for, but not for your enthusiasts...I think you want to keep this coin a secret from those so called readers, then when it sky-rockets, you let them in on it, so they can buy your coins at an inflated price. That's what I think.. And you want the DEV to do all the leg work for you, making the wallet all fancy for you... GFYS.  What an asshole
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:21:35 AM

This one's kinda interesting. is there really 365% POS?  Huh
I hope so because 1% interest daily is pretty decent to me lol We will know tonight when staking should I believe officially start cause I think it said 24 hours min stake age in the OP mate Smiley

Well I gotta buy some before I can start staking. Smiley Gonna try and get some tonight if possible. Just gotta sell some Viral first. Took good profits there and all my coins now are free. I'll sell a few and invest here. Is it traded on trex yet?
No exchanges yet I don't think and if I had more I'd sell you some but I'm holding the ones that I got till I see what the plans are lol To dump or not to dump.... That my friends is the question Tongue jk

Don't wanna sell me just a few?
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:46:54 AM

Hello Everyone,

I want to apologize about the staking not properly working yet.  I will be doing a hard fork for the fix for the POS to kick in but have decided to not rush out the new wallet tonight because like VegasGuy said about the coin "not being finished" and that made me realize that I have to make sure that everything is 100% certain to work and is at the very least a little more appealing to the investors.  Also I have had an offer for a MAC wallet to be made so I also figured that I would wait until I had that ready too.

I figure that this wouldn't upset too many people as anyone can clearly see that nobody is staking coins and you shouldn't lose your coin age when you make the switch to the new wallet update, which means everyone's coins will start staking immediately after the fork.  I also want to apologize for not replying at all today I've just been really busy with getting everything ready and finishing the Road Map which is now on the OP.  This at least is going to give the community an idea of the plans that I have for EinaiOraCoin.

I want the community to understand that the premise behind EinaiOraCoin was that It was time for a coin which is going to solely focus around getting your everyday person using CryptoCurrencies.  Which is why anyone who decides to stick it out for the long run I'm hoping will be quite happy with the results.

I will be checking my Twitter after this to see if anyone has submitted any videos promoting EOC to win the 4702 GRAND PRIZE.  I will also be updating the OP with some bounties that people will be able to claim to help the community and the coin move a little faster.

Also I have noted in the OP that anyone who would possibly like to join the team and help with the developments to email me and hopefully I can recruit some skilled people to help with this vision.  I mean if you can code or do graphic design or are good at PR and want to join just email me. Also once I have more of a team behind the coin then the Road map will move very quickly and all items should be accomplished and working before the end of summer.  Also when the coin officially starts the promotional campaign I will be renaming the coin because I realize how hard it is to just even pronounce Einai Ora hahaha.

Lastly I was thinking that because of the POS staking mistake that I will giveaway another 1250 EOC through Twitter in 125 coins prizes.  It is the very least that I can do for the people who are helping get the coin noticed and recognition.  That will in the end put my premine for bounties and development at 18250.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:06:19 AM

Dev,
If you are going to change the name (which I think is a good idea), you should change it when you release the new wallet.
That way the folders and files used don't have to be redone again when you change the name. It would also make it easier
if you kept the ticker symbol (EOC), so think creative, but if you want this coin for the everyday ordinary people, why not
just call it Everyday Ordinary Coin (EOC)? Just some stuff to think about. Hell, you could make a contest to give away bounty
for the best name and logo, since you will need one for bigger exchanges soon.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money