Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40180 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 05:28:39 AM

wow lot of things updated here since my last post Smiley, hey guys where is my trustee i dont remember who claimed to give me a trust +1 upon coin delivery Smiley

Antminer did excellent job for the coin design and i have read Dev post about his plan GL for this initiative. just relocating my office so all techy stuff is down ATM not sure whats happening with the staking but i am sure once wallet will get online i ll have bags of EOC Cheesy

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:17:48 AM

wow lot of things updated here since my last post Smiley, hey guys where is my trustee i dont remember who claimed to give me a trust +1 upon coin delivery Smiley

Antminer did excellent job for the coin design and i have read Dev post about his plan GL for this initiative. just relocating my office so all techy stuff is down ATM not sure whats happening with the staking but i am sure once wallet will get online i ll have bags of EOC Cheesy
Ya ya ya lol I posted your trust rating mate Smiley You deserve that shiat cause you are a pretty decent dude around the forums from my experience Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:10:52 PM

thanks guys  Smiley glad you like it !!  Cool

was working on 2D version  Grin

and MIGHT have gone little overboard  Cheesy  Cheesy  Roll Eyes Tongue

(too much?  Tongue Grin)

WOW , Thats hot!!!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:19:48 AM

Hello Everybody,

Well it seems so far that only one person has submitted a logo for the re-branding to EveryonesCoin.  I will give till the end of the weekend in case anyone else wants to submit any logos that they design.  So on Monday I will ask everyone which logo they feel is best suited for the re-brand and I will begin moving forward with the rebrand and new wallets to accompany this change.

After that I will be spending most of August getting the website ready to hopefully launch in early September.  I have some great ideas on the direction that EOC is going to head in and once all is revealed to the community I'm hoping that you will all agree and be glad that you decided to hold onto your EOC through all the hard times that we had.

I would also like to address that I am currently speaking with another developer who is more familiar with the POS coding for coins to see if I can't finally once and for all get the staking to generate people's rewards after 24 hours instead of clumping and stacking them together for 8 or 9 days before finally rewarding the people who stake their coins.

I can assure you though that if everything works out accordingly and as planned that your EOC will be grabbing many peoples attention once they see what is offered through the coin and the community.  I just want everyone to know that I didn't come into the coin business to just pump and dump a coin and abandon it, I don't like that when most people hear Cryptocurrency that they automatically think that they are unsafe or that they are all scams, and with the direction that EOC will be heading in I am hoping that it will help attract new investors and new traders to this wonderful world of Alternative coins.

So if anyone else has any ideas for the logo for the re-brand to Everyone'sCoin then feel free to submit your images on the thread and Monday I will ask everyone which logo that they like the best and the winner will be awarded 5000 EOC for their contribution.

Lastly I would like to remind everyone that like I've said from the beginning "I may not be the most experienced developer out there and I may not have a team backing my work and helping me with the problems that have risen, but I will always 100% assure you that I won't abandon this coin or give up on the goals that I have set for this coin."  I do however hope that I can possibly recruit some more members after the rebrand because I would like to see EOC move in the direction that I have planned for it a little quicker and that isn't very possible with just one person working on this project.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:20:54 PM

Sounds good, accumulated a tiny bit ..and I will.. this coin is really undervalued..

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:39:58 PM

Sounds good, accumulated a tiny bit ..and I will.. this coin is really undervalued..
There's a good guy that knows what he's talking about Smiley I agree mate this coin is undervalued right now and with a Dev who actually sticks around and shit nowadays that alone should be worth it's weight in GOLD lol But I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt since he hasn't left yet lol I'm interested to see how the coin does after the rebranding and the website launch. Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 02:58:55 PM

Hey Dev maybe you might want to also change the OP explaining how the POS starts staking after 24 hours but it bundles all your rewards at 1% daily and then cashes it in on Day 9 of your minting? I thought it was Day 8 but one of my deposits just hit Day 9 and instantly I received my staking reward lol But ya might want to clear that shiat up that even though it's 1% daily starting after 24 hours that the actual rewards don't come until 9 days later Smiley Cheers

Wait, what?  I don't understand.  I am having the same issue as this guy.

Not Staking - coins 7 days old
Wallet weight 687941

Minting screen shows green 75% probablity within 10 min.

Staking icon not lit up
Says "No suitable imputs were found"

I am on current wallet
Wallet unlocked for staking

Thoughts or Suggestions?

A week ago I got the new wallet and all my coins staked within a couple days.  Then they didn't want to stake again after the 24 hour period to mature.  Just opened my wallet again and most of my inputs are about a week old but the staking icon doesn't wanna light up anymore and it says "no suitable inputs were found".
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

Hey Dev maybe you might want to also change the OP explaining how the POS starts staking after 24 hours but it bundles all your rewards at 1% daily and then cashes it in on Day 9 of your minting? I thought it was Day 8 but one of my deposits just hit Day 9 and instantly I received my staking reward lol But ya might want to clear that shiat up that even though it's 1% daily starting after 24 hours that the actual rewards don't come until 9 days later Smiley Cheers

Wallet weight 687941

Staking icon not lit up

I am on current wallet

Thoughts or Suggestions?

A week ago I got the new wallet and all my coins staked within a couple days.  Then they didn't want to stake again after the 24 hour period to mature.  Just opened my wallet again and most of my inputs are about a week old but the staking icon doesn't wanna light up anymore and it says "no suitable inputs were found".
I think the Dev is looking into fixing this problem from what he posted earlier but what I've seen from my staking is that after 24hours the coins are matured but they stake and compound for 8 or 9 days before the rewards actually come in. So like if you have 100 EOC staking they will compound every 24hours for 8 days then give you the reward you would've gotten if they came in individually but instead in one bigger clump lol I have no clue why it does it this way because I've never seen a POS coin work like that but I have always gotten my staking rewards after the 8th day the little icon lights up saying it has inputs now and a few seconds later the rewards will start showing up.  That's pretty much what I've gathered from all the coins I've staked so far with EOC Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:15:04 PM

Wallet weight 687941

Staking icon not lit up

I am on current wallet

Thoughts or Suggestions?

I think the Dev is looking into fixing this problem from what he posted earlier but what I've seen from my staking is that after 24hours the coins are matured but they stake and compound for 8 or 9 days before the rewards actually come in. So like if you have 100 EOC staking they will compound every 24hours for 8 days then give you the reward you would've gotten if they came in individually but instead in one bigger clump lol I have no clue why it does it this way because I've never seen a POS coin work like that but I have always gotten my staking rewards after the 8th day the little icon lights up saying it has inputs now and a few seconds later the rewards will start showing up.  That's pretty much what I've gathered from all the coins I've staked so far with EOC Smiley Cheers

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that in fixing the POS issue in the new client, something was accidentally altered that made the minimum age effectively (or actually) 7 days, rather than the intended 24 hrs.  Too much of a coincidence that they would start staking again right after 7 days, so I am gonna bet both the min and max age are set to 7 days right now.  If I am correct, then coins won't gain additional weight after becoming eligible for stake so I will watch for that to see if my suspicions are correct.  I bet the minting tab is still making calculations based on the old parameters however which is why they are all green for me even though they are technically not mature.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:41:55 PM

100% Agree with Sock... it can be very confusing due to Ann
and reality being different. But the stake does usually come in sometime on day 8.
I have 4 coming up today so will confirm if they come in here on day 8..
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 07:47:35 PM

100% Agree with Sock... it can be very confusing due to Ann
and reality being different. But the stake does usually come in sometime on day 8.
I have 4 coming up today so will confirm if they come in here on day 8..

If they are mature, go into coin control and take note of the weight of those coins.  As long as they don't stake, check the weight again a little while later and see if the weight has changed.  Just curious if I am on the right track with my guess as to what is happening.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:59:35 PM

FYI -
16,000 block of coins - Age 7 days 16 hours old. Weight 127,000+ increasing
hourly - 43% chance of stake in 10 min. has not changed in 18 hrs. - 100% in 24 hrs.

Staking Hammers - not lit, even though over 7 days - says "No suitable inputs were
              found.

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:30:59 AM

FYI -
16,000 block of coins - Age 7 days 16 hours old. Weight 127,000+ increasing
hourly - 43% chance of stake in 10 min. has not changed in 18 hrs. - 100% in 24 hrs.

Staking Hammers - not lit, even though over 7 days - says "No suitable inputs were
              found.

Hmmm.....the weight is increasing.  Check it when the staking symbol in the corner lights up and see if weight keeps increases from that point on, if it doesn't stake immediately.  When it does, let us know how much of a reward you get.  A block of 16k should get just under 1300 coins after 8 days.  Curious if reward is calculating properly at least.  Both you and noob mentioned 8 days so it seems like that is minimum age right now for some reason.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:47:41 AM

Update
Sorry - not 7+ days  was 8+ days
In 4 hours and change it will be 9 days
Hammers not lit up
Weight increased to 129000
Still shows no suitable inputs found,
  in spite of being over 8 days??
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:49:33 AM

No coins show in staking on overview page of wallet
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:33:47 AM

Received POS at 8 days 20 hours. Stake was 1449 coins on a block of
approx 16000 coins. So, 1412 would have ben 1% per day for 8.83 days
Received a little over 1% per day - about 1.02% per day.

Bitr8er

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:23:28 AM

For some reason there is a EOC dump on Yobit so I came to the forum to see what is happening, half expecting the usual story...

This project is looking good!  I am going to grab some cheap EOC on Yobit! Wink
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:52:21 PM

thanks guys  Smiley glad you like it !!  Cool

was working on 2D version  Grin

and MIGHT have gone little overboard  Cheesy  Cheesy  Roll Eyes Tongue

(too much?  Tongue Grin)

Just sent you 20 LTC for your beautiful work. Thanks!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 10:40:47 PM

Ya ya ya lol I posted your trust rating mate Smiley You deserve that shiat cause you are a pretty decent dude around the forums from my experience Cheesy Cheers

thanks for yours and woody feedbacks Smiley

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:56:14 PM

Kevin - could not figure out how to make my feedback a +1 - what did I miss?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: