Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:19:26 AM

I disagree with you here. They decreased pay rates and people who join the campaign will be much less when it is not escrowed. I might be wrong. ATM only a few joined the campaign.

Still listed as "HERO & LEGENDARY: 0.0025 BTC/post" for me. That's hiiiiiiiiigh as hell.

My mistake. He was only planning to do it. Anyway, only rate for Hero Member and Legendary is very high. So the registrations probably will be low because HM.

-snip-
To resolve this issue once and for all, we plan to lower the payouts with 20-30% and lower the available slots (for this week only, until June 8) so the budget estimation doesn't pass the total funds in escrow. And if this happens, we will immediately add funds to the escrow to cover it.
Please tell us if this is ok and post any recommendation you may have to resolve this issue. We can also change the payout time to Daily for the first week.

As I said though:

I'm aware that's not the case right now but I'm fairly sure it will. Once it does someone needs to step up - perhaps not yet though.

Perhaps there's no need for someone to escrow yet, but if people start joining up (and I think they will due to pay rates), there will be a need.

I agree with you in this. Let's wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazelnut

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:46:28 AM

It's an easy decision. You want to protect the few who joined the campaign inspite of being aware there is no escrow and that they are advertsing scam. You're ignoring all those outside the few threads who can't see the warnings exposed to the ads and thinking this is legit.

There is no reason for any trusted escrow to help them. In the current situation they're getting no one and campaign is dead. If any trusted escrow helps them they are responisble for anyone getting scammed by them due to their ad.

No, it's not. This campaign pays something like 75% better than the best available non-risky signature campaign. It will fill up and the same advertising potential will be achieved regardless of whether or not someone escrows. I want someone to escrow so that less people are at risk of being scammed. I'm aware that's not the case right now but I'm fairly sure it will. Once it does someone needs to step up - perhaps not yet though.

You want to protect all those who are joining the campaign even though there are warning signs? They're joining knowing it is a scam and that their ad may cause someone to lose. They don't care and want their pay. If they get scammed let them be.

You don't care for all those who can be scammed by the ad? Instead of making escrow you should be trying to find ways to prevent it.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:21:32 AM

Still listed as "HERO & LEGENDARY: 0.0025 BTC/post" for me. That's hiiiiiiiiigh as hell.

even this is unbeatable price per post, obviously hero/legendary members are smart enough and not joining at all. actually, amazing proof about health of this community..

positively surprised here..
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:51:17 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

No, let TC escrow it. No offense to you TheGr33k but if anyone is going to escrow this IMHO it should be Tomatocage or someone with equivalent trust as this seems like a large escrow. If TC's offer falls through I will offer to escrow as an impartial escrower.

No, please. I don't want anybody to escrow this campaign especially highly trusted members like TC. It will only increase effectiveness of the scam.

It's a hard choice, isn't it? If we don't escrow, people might get scammed here...but escrowing will lead more people to the (potential) scam.

Sigh. It's a hard decision.

Partially true IMHO. If we don't escrow, I don't think people will get scammed unless if OP choose untrustworthy user to escrow the funds. From the conversion with TheGr33k, I think he will accept my request.* Hope he does.

* My request to TheGr33k was to not to act as an escrow for this campaign.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

No, let TC escrow it. No offense to you TheGr33k but if anyone is going to escrow this IMHO it should be Tomatocage or someone with equivalent trust as this seems like a large escrow. If TC's offer falls through I will offer to escrow as an impartial escrower.

No, please. I don't want anybody to escrow this campaign especially highly trusted members like TC. It will only increase effectiveness of the scam.

If OP feels am not trustworthy and will run away with funds, its better he uses you or TC as escrow, Though I want to make it clear that I have no intentions of running away or harming anyone.

Dont get the wrong idea here, MZ concern is not about you are not being trustworthy or so , it is more to that if no one is escrowing the campaign, then no less people will be joining the campaign which means that there will be less people that will bescammed purchase the "product" from cloudthink

P.S : though I personally do think that you are not yet "trusted" enough (sorry no offense)
I agree with your point.
Though, I might not be trustworthy for you, but I have escrowed earlier too and have dealt many times. That's why I said, am fine with daily payments.
Can we have Tomatocage over here? Want to know that is he escrowing?
I agree with your point that less people will be scammed if no one escrows but how can we be very sure that they will turn out to be scammers? No Offence

Ponzis always do.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:02:09 PM

hmm so I asked in their sig campaign why their pages looks like this:

and it was instantly deleted by OP. they had any announcement post for any discussion or just sig. campaign and this thread?.))
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:05:39 PM

hmm so I asked in their sig campaign why their pages looks like this:

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/qVq4yyM.png[/img]

and it was instantly deleted by OP. they had any announcement post for any discussion or just sig. campaign and this thread?.))

They probably wiped it out after NLNico exposed their wrongdoings. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.msg11486445#msg11486445

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:08:40 PM

I'd like to ask some opinions as Cloudthink has asked me to escrow. Under the terms I'm thinking of they would have to do the following:

- Make at least three more replies to this thread;
- Escrow an amount of at least 10 BTC, in the event of them absconding excess would be used to repay Cloudthink investors - this would essentially double as an escrow for the website.

That sound fair or should I not do it? They might not even agree to that to be honest Tongue

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:14:51 PM

I'd like to ask some opinions as Cloudthink has asked me to escrow. Under the terms I'm thinking of they would have to do the following:

- Make at least three more replies to this thread;

Sorry! I would request them to

- Remove every cloud mining related words from their website and make it more transparent by telling it is investment scheme with fixed payouts or in other words, this is a ponzi.
 - If they are not willing to do above, provide mining proof.

Their reply is their word without proof which is nothing.

- Escrow an amount of at least 10 BTC, in the event of them absconding excess would be used to repay Cloudthink investors - this would essentially double as an escrow for the website.

You will be in a big problem.

- You can't know who deposited in their site.
 - You can't know how much a person deposited.
 - You won't have any details which you can use to verify what victims tell because owners will be gone.

That sound fair or should I not do it? They might not even agree to that to be honest Tongue

You must not.

mirjangka sent me a PM telling not to post in his thread. If I don't stop posting, I will be banned.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:17:55 PM

it is not about escrow founds. point is, that they didn't prove anything about their mining/hashrare and you will be connected with something, what will most probably ends up as scam.

it is on you, if you want to give your name to this kind of services. anyway, if you had enough morale credit, just avoid it until all will be clear.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:23:01 PM

mirjangka sent me a PM telling not to post in his thread. If I don't stop posting, I will be banned.

Yeah that's a dealbreaker, not offering my services if he's now making local thread rules to stop people from criticising him. I'll make sure to tell him why I'm denying his escrow request in PM.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:26:59 PM

Yeah that's a dealbreaker, not offering my services if he's now making local thread rules to stop people from criticising him. I'll make sure to tell him why I'm denying his escrow request in PM.

Thank you!

Another problem aroused for mirjangka.

Quote from: Quickseller's feedback on TheGr33k - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=177437
probable alt of puzzel.me

Used 1A1GhKXBB4nMDMmuAAVKNn1sANYV8UPcCj to request a loan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1073161.0

https://blockchain.info/tx/90ce8c27fa4ed5eba88bc4d113d7028047e1def234cf158e4037c80bae102fc3 was signed by both 1A1GhKXBB4nMDMmuAAVKNn1sANYV8UPcCj and 1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy

1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy was posted by cryptoforcause https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028595.msg11122606#msg11122606

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:34:35 PM

Thank you!

Quote from: Quickseller's feedback on TheGr33k - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=177437

Used 1A1GhKXBB4nMDMmuAAVKNn1sANYV8UPcCj to request a loan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1073161.0

https://blockchain.info/tx/90ce8c27fa4ed5eba88bc4d113d7028047e1def234cf158e4037c80bae102fc3 was signed by both 1A1GhKXBB4nMDMmuAAVKNn1sANYV8UPcCj and 1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy

1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy was posted by cryptoforcause https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028595.msg11122606#msg11122606

Yeah I saw that feedback XD Christ above I don't think they'll ever be able to find someone to act as an escrow agent at this rate...welp, I guess that's not our fault though, is it? If they could just show mining proof, y'know...

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:39:57 PM

Thank you!

Yeah I saw that feedback XD Christ above I don't think they'll ever be able to find someone to act as an escrow agent at this rate...welp, I guess that's not our fault though, is it? If they could just show mining proof, y'know...

They don't need to provide mining proof because they can't. mirjangka also told they are not providing cloud mining. They only have to fix their website which tells they are proving cloud mining service. I think this website will go away soon and they may come up with new one though I doubt it as they already lost a good amount investing in this scam.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:45:21 PM

I think this website will go away soon and they may come up with new one though I doubt it as they already lost a good amount investing in this scam.

yeah...their brand is already so "damaged", that I really can't even imagine that they will be successful with current one. if they are legit business, they will for sure find a way how attract customers and become successful. otherwise, I expect, that they will leave us forever and very soon..
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:27:37 AM

I wonder how many people will burn after this pyramid goes live. As a matter of fact I think their "contracts" start trading today. For me the people taking part in the signature campaign deserve to be rated negative as well. There is enough evidence that this business is a scam.
khawaja07

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 11:43:24 AM

We know that some users in this thread are on a witch-hunt and more users are claiming their facts like sheep.

We have posted some answers and explanations to these accusations in our official thread. Please post your answers here as we do not want your spamming junk to fill our campaign thread.

Here is the post:

We are very disappointed on how the community received our Signature Campaign. First, some newbie accounts started spamming our thread with accusations and accusing us of theft!! (WTF?) and then other users followed with negative things about us without even researching the services we promise.

I will try to cover all accusations, questions and other problems which where posted in this thread or in any other threads which had posts about us. Please PM us if you need any other explanation regarding these or any other problems. DON'T POST THIS KIND OF POSTS IN OUR CAMPAIGN THREAD, OPEN ONE YOURSELF!

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and listen to us. And that's also why I'm deleting your posts.

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.

2. For users claiming that we stole (really?) photos.

The photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (our Chief Executive Officer which is also helping me write this post) was indeed a photo taken from another website. This was a I mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. He asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats.
The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendetta, we currently don't know his motive. He is posting a lot of confusing and false accusations to convince the community that we plan to fraud people. He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???). WE ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS BECAUSE ALL OF THE ABOVE AND BELLOW REASONS

3. For users claiming that my user (mirjangka) has been used for a ponzy scheme.

This user has been purchased a few months ago. If necessary I will give full details about this transaction so everyone knows we didn't have anything to do with the activity of this account. The motive we purchased this account is because we needed an account from which we can respond to our users without having to wait ages. If this is seen as a red flag, I apologize for this and I will do anything necessary to prove that we have not been involved with anything illegal. Did you take the time to think of this? No, you just want to kill our business with.

4. For users complaining about Escrow

We have stated this in about 10 or 20 posts and PMs: We have absolutely no problem in sending the funds into a trusted escrow of your choosing to cover all costs. If you do not want to, PLEASE do not apply to our campaign until we have an escrow and the funds are confirmed. Why do you still complain about this. Why? Just decide on a trusted escrow and I will start sending funds to cover the spots. I will lower the available slots and price/post, at least for the first week. Do you really have something with us providing a very good price for quality posts? This is madness.... The funds will be escrowed, I will even put 30% more if that would satisfy your madness.

I will post details about how the payouts and slots will be changed and I will also change the main details in the official thread post. Stay tuned until I LOWER THE PAYOUT so we can be of more trust. Madness, I know, but what can I do? Continue to fall prey to these false accusations and we will terminate the campaign because it is starting to be very frustrating and its insulting our staff. We can not accept that, our staff has worked very hard to build this company.

I WILL DELETE ANY POST WHICH IS OFF-TOPIC OR IRRELEVANT
Please post any junk to the thread opened by NLNico and ReckLess.6 or any other thread of your choosing. We will respond to those threads if we think the posts have a decent point or question.

For users who already registered in our campaign or plan to: I'm very sorry but I may have to post another post in the following hours with details about how I am going to lower the payouts. I hate to repeat myself but I think I really have to repeat this a million times: we will very soon find a trusted escrow and we will send the funds so you know for sure that you will receive your payouts. We planned to keep this signature campaign a few months but this seems out of reach for now.

yup i have seen a lot of newbie accounts posting against cloudthink.io, i dont know whether it is scam or not but i am sure that some people are really in hurry to demolish cloudthink.io repo..
guys cool down ....
for this situation the cloudthink.io should be given benifit of doubt...!
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:45:16 AM

We know that some users in this thread are on a witch-hunt and more users are claiming their facts like sheep.

We have posted some answers and explanations to these accusations in our official thread. Please post your answers here as we do not want your spamming junk to fill our campaign thread.

Here is the post:

We are very disappointed on how the community received our Signature Campaign. First, some newbie accounts started spamming our thread with accusations and accusing us of theft!! (WTF?) and then other users followed with negative things about us without even researching the services we promise.

I will try to cover all accusations, questions and other problems which where posted in this thread or in any other threads which had posts about us. Please PM us if you need any other explanation regarding these or any other problems. DON'T POST THIS KIND OF POSTS IN OUR CAMPAIGN THREAD, OPEN ONE YOURSELF!

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and listen to us. And that's also why I'm deleting your posts.

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.

2. For users claiming that we stole (really?) photos.

The photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (our Chief Executive Officer which is also helping me write this post) was indeed a photo taken from another website. This was a I mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. He asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats.
The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendetta, we currently don't know his motive. He is posting a lot of confusing and false accusations to convince the community that we plan to fraud people. He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???). WE ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS BECAUSE ALL OF THE ABOVE AND BELLOW REASONS

3. For users claiming that my user (mirjangka) has been used for a ponzy scheme.

This user has been purchased a few months ago. If necessary I will give full details about this transaction so everyone knows we didn't have anything to do with the activity of this account. The motive we purchased this account is because we needed an account from which we can respond to our users without having to wait ages. If this is seen as a red flag, I apologize for this and I will do anything necessary to prove that we have not been involved with anything illegal. Did you take the time to think of this? No, you just want to kill our business with.

4. For users complaining about Escrow

We have stated this in about 10 or 20 posts and PMs: We have absolutely no problem in sending the funds into a trusted escrow of your choosing to cover all costs. If you do not want to, PLEASE do not apply to our campaign until we have an escrow and the funds are confirmed. Why do you still complain about this. Why? Just decide on a trusted escrow and I will start sending funds to cover the spots. I will lower the available slots and price/post, at least for the first week. Do you really have something with us providing a very good price for quality posts? This is madness.... The funds will be escrowed, I will even put 30% more if that would satisfy your madness.

I will post details about how the payouts and slots will be changed and I will also change the main details in the official thread post. Stay tuned until I LOWER THE PAYOUT so we can be of more trust. Madness, I know, but what can I do? Continue to fall prey to these false accusations and we will terminate the campaign because it is starting to be very frustrating and its insulting our staff. We can not accept that, our staff has worked very hard to build this company.

I WILL DELETE ANY POST WHICH IS OFF-TOPIC OR IRRELEVANT
Please post any junk to the thread opened by NLNico and ReckLess.6 or any other thread of your choosing. We will respond to those threads if we think the posts have a decent point or question.

For users who already registered in our campaign or plan to: I'm very sorry but I may have to post another post in the following hours with details about how I am going to lower the payouts. I hate to repeat myself but I think I really have to repeat this a million times: we will very soon find a trusted escrow and we will send the funds so you know for sure that you will receive your payouts. We planned to keep this signature campaign a few months but this seems out of reach for now.

yup i ahve seen a lot of newbie accounts posting against cloudthink.io, i dont know whether it is scam or not but i am sure that some people are really in hurry to demolish cloudthink.io repo..
guys cool down ....

You don't see any hero/legendary members because the op deletes everything in their signature thread. One of my posts got deleted as well.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:14:35 PM

yup i have seen a lot of newbie accounts posting against cloudthink.io, i dont know whether it is scam or not but i am sure that some people are really in hurry to demolish cloudthink.io repo..
guys cool down ....
for this situation the cloudthink.io should be given benifit of doubt...!

The main doubt is what do they do....?
They're a cloudminer that doesn't cloudmine according to them  Huh

From the way their contracts are structured it seems they provide some sort of ill defined trading income if you pay top wack and very little if you don't.
Whatever, it's a messy launch in an area where a lot of scammers operate.
You give them the benefit of the doubt if you like, and your money, let us know how you get on.
 Wink

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
khawaja07

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 12:39:44 PM

The main doubt is what do they do....?
They're a cloudminer that doesn't cloudmine according to them  Huh

From the way their contracts are structured it seems they provide some sort of ill defined trading income if you pay top wack and very little if you don't.
Whatever, it's a messy launch in an area where a lot of scammers operate.

As till i have read about them ..they say they invest your money in buying so called world class equipments that have high efficiancy..
they cannot clearify the internal structure as their machines are installed in other locations.

their sites are in different locations(countries) where miners have different rules ,so they cannot provide the sensetive internal infos.

Quote from: mirjangka on May 29, 2015, 04:11:45 PM
Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. This is no longer profitable for us, we prefer to use the funds in more locations which we deem to be profitable for our business as a whole. We do not allocate a fixed mining hashing power to each user. Mining is done separately and is only connected to funds received by investors in the sense that we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world. We proud ourselves that our recent mining hardware is the most efficient in the world in comparison to other miners available for purchase. We offer clear fixed investment packages which will earn interest proportional to our profits. I can explain more but please ask me about anything regarding CloudThink. This may change in the future if the partners from CloudThink decide it but I know that information regarding the pool we use for mining or other clear information about this is strictly private. Our main mining farm is located in another country with which we have a contract, they have their own rules and they have been private from the beginning. There was no need to make the company/mining farm public or offer cloud mining contracts. The mining farm has always been and will also be (we're pretty sure) profitable without selling any equipment or cloud mining contracts.

it is really likely to feel it as scam ...but...
i say but..if cloudthink.io gives the detail infos and explain people over here with a new start then it the doubt can be solved..one more thing,that is needed is you guys are old here and dont join a rally or mutiny and start showing your power atleat you can give him a chance to explain..
thats all i wanna say....

You give them the benefit of the doubt if you like, and your money, let us know how you get on.
 Wink
at last...of you guys are not investing in it..then y should i..??
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 12:59:21 PM

We have made a lot of explanations on this thread and others which should cover all concerns that where raised. We do not have the time to post an explanation 5-10 times so the users see it. We will try our best to answer if the concern is real but please understand that we have a lot of work to do and these accusations are only making our hob harder.

Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: