Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125147 times)
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:34:10 PM

Yes you are in control of this thread, and I am not calling people names and trying to make myself seem smarter or better unlike you. I am trying to be kind, open, and honest. If you truly think this is a burden then why are you bothering to keep going with this thread just let it go and move on. If you feel you like you want to be compensated well that is another story. Just please don't take it personal and if you don't care to be in control of this thread well then close and move on. We appreciate the work you did on it from the beginning and we will do our best to make sure things go well moving forward, no one is in control of this coin but there is development and projects for the future of this coin. We just want to move forward please and thank you. Please do what is best and close this thread.

vashshawn, get off my back, I am not going anywhere and so does this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:40:58 PM

Since this is no longer an updated Oringal Post thread for ldoge with dead web links, a new thread has been created what will be constantly maintained with updated working web links and litedoge related info.
This thread is now consider dead please move onward to the new thread link, please and thank you - from the ldoge dev team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308769.0

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:47:14 PM

This thread stays right here and it will always be updated with the latest Litedoge info.

vashshawn, please stop pushing it, you have no idea how much damage this is going to bring...
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:48:40 PM

Well I'm happy to say I finally got over the 10 million LDOGE mark and the staking rewards have been coming in a lot nicer more and more often so I can't complain.  Maybe we could get some gaming for LDOGE going to give people something to do with their coins and add some more interest Cheesy

way to go NoobKidOnTheBlock

Happy Staking :-)
vashshawn

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:50:38 PM

Since this is no longer an updated Oringal Post thread for ldoge with dead web links, a new thread has been created what will be constantly maintained with updated working web links and litedoge related info.
This thread is now consider dead please move onward to the new thread link, please and thank you - from the ldoge dev team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308769.0

L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:52:20 PM

Right....
go on, keep spaming the thread, it might get your account deleted after all
vashshawn

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:57:36 PM

well you obviously have a agenda if you don't want to close this thread, your actions speak for themselves and how you have taken care of the OP on here does no justice for ldoge community

L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 10:00:02 PM

well you obviously have a agenda if you don't want to close this thread, your actions speak for themselves and how you have taken care of the OP on here does no justice for ldoge community

vashshawn, the OP is just fine
Now please stop spamming and get off my back.
vashshawn

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 10:06:08 PM

The original post is not fine and you are only reachable through bitcointalk, so all you have said so far is your opinion what are false. Give it up, you think I will?

L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 10:13:20 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 10:26:25 PM by heavensopen

The original post is not fine and you are only reachable through bitcointalk, so all you have said so far is your opinion what are false. Give it up, you think I will?

The OP is fine and this thread will stick here. You are not going to muzzle anyone and you will not violate anyone's right of free speech, especially mine. If you don't like this threead, don't post here.

Edit: and if your problem is how to reach me, send me a PM and a couple of seconds later I will have it on my cellphone. That's far faster than anyone can reach you.
vashshawn

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 10:28:04 PM

The OP is fine and this thread will stick here. You are not going to muzzle anyone and you will not violate anyone's right of free speech, especially mine. If you don't like this threead, don't post here.

Well for you to bring up violation of free speech just proves more you have your own agenda. I am not trying to muzzle your voice/opinion. You are no longer going to be notified of any updates to litedoge developments or websites, and no one is really coming to this thread anymore from the community along with the development team. So this thread is no longer relevant, and has already been removed as being the legit source of litedoge info from a few majors sites already to the new thread now. So the sooner you realize you are only one keeping this thread alive and move on the better.

L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 10:31:45 PM

Well for you to bring up violation of free speech just proves more you have your own agenda. I am not trying to muzzle your voice/opinion. You are no longer going to be notified of any updates to litedoge developments or websites, and no one is really coming to this thread anymore from the community along with the development team. So this thread is no longer relevant, and has already been removed as being the legit source of litedoge info from a few majors sites already to the new thread now. So the sooner you realize you are only one keeping this thread alive and move on the better.

vashshawn, I asked you nicely to get off my back. You want control, go to your moderated thread. I feel fine here.
vashshawn

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 10:58:57 PM

yeah you may feel fine but not like this thread will have any relevant new or updated info relating to litedoge anymore..

L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 11:08:08 PM

yeah you may feel fine but not like this thread will have any relevant new or updated info relating to litedoge anymore..

yes it will

always the latest and always relevant
vashshawn

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 11:33:28 PM

yes it will

Yeah keep telling yourself that, but it's not true as I said before no one from the community will be really stopping in here anymore and no one will be contacting you about updating the thread with news/links related to litedoge. So you obviously have a agenda.

L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 11:47:55 PM

Yeah keep telling yourself that, but it's not true as I said before no one from the community will be really stopping in here anymore and no one will be contacting you about updating the thread with news/links related to litedoge. So you obviously have a agenda.

I understand you have difficulty in realizing the meaning of terms like "free speech", "transparency" or "community".
But no matter who is the developer of a coin today or who is going to be tomorrow morning, any change that is made must be announced publicly.

And if I or anyone else requests for more information or even help and troubleshooting, the developer has the legal obligation to comply. We are talking about finances and investments, it is not kindergarten, this can even get you in jail. Litedoge has a market cap of over 112 BTC, even at the price of 1 Satoshi, it is more than enough for the authorities to bust someone.

Now, do me the favor and stop it here, its getting boring to say the same things over and over again.
vashshawn

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:48:54 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 07:00:45 PM by vashshawn

Yeah but the point is no more litedoge information/changes will be announced on this thread anymore, and anything you do is not considered official and apart of the litedoge community.  So everyone please move on to the new litedoge official thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308769.0

L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:57:39 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 12:08:10 AM by heavensopen

you keep spamming...

Don't act like a child, there are too many things you are obviously not aware of.

This thread supported and kept Litedoge alive in even worse times, you should respect that. Don't be hostile, you will force others to react at some point and it won't be to your advantage, trust me for once.
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:10:13 AM

yes it will

Given the fact that you have stated repeatedly that you are not interested being in control of anything (to me, that includes being "in control" of the OP and it's information), and the differences between yourself and those that are actually putting out releases and updates...I don't really see how you can make statement that the OP of this thread will always be up to date.

Your words are self-conflicting and certainly don't imply even the remotest sense of dependability. So, seeing that edit/update privileges cannot (easily) be granted to someone that DOES want to maintain a clear, constant, and willing line of communication to the dev team there really is no other choice but to migrate over to a new thread. Consider it a burden off your shoulders since you don't want control over anything.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:59:09 PM

Get Started Today

Goto Prohashing (https://prohashing.com/ ) Take note - Prohashing is a pay per share (PPS) mining pool that mines cryptocurrencies using the scrypt algorithm - mining the most profitable coin and auto exchange for LiteDoge coins.

Register as a new user and log in.

Click on "register" in the upper right corner of the site and choose a username and password. While you must create an account to mine, registration requires no personal information.

Setup Payout

Configure your payment settings by going to the settings tab:

o Configure payout proportions and payout addresses
o Go to Settings > Add new coin (LiteDogecoin)
o Drag bar to 100% payout
o Click Save button
o Enter LiteDoge Payout Address (get address from your wallet)
o Click check box - Ignore Threshold payout
o Click Save button

Setup Miner

Point your miner toward prohashing.com:3333 pool
• Use the same username as you use to log into the website.
• Enter a blank password or use password arguments, which enable powerful features for controlling miners and mined coins.

e.g. litedoge.bat file:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u username -p 12345678 -I 16 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: