Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125147 times)
litedoge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

wow much coin such love

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:39:28 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 05:16:33 PM by litedoge

------------   Tip your friends now!!   -----------

Follow @LiteDogeTips and receive 1000 LDOGE free

Already over 85 Followers on Twitter - https://twitter.com/litedogetips

... share the happiness ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamrieid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:02:44 AM

what is happening?!
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:21:46 AM

So now we have around 12 BTC sell resistance on 2 sat(not on 3 like further) I hope its a part of wrecking ball plan. Anyone can post comments about ?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
bamrieid

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:36:56 AM

So now we have around 12 BTC sell resistance on 2 sat(not on 3 like further) I hope its a part of wrecking ball plan. Anyone can post comments about ?

hopefully ,  someone from the team should say something now?
mario012

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:20:32 AM

Looks like a dead coin. I never understood why it was even made actually. No features, no plans, no good team, no nothing. Just a coin trying to piggy back on the “lite" and “doge" names. People are starting to sell at 1 sat LOL
fitinplace

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:47:12 AM

Such Speed!  Such Stakes!  Many Tips!  Very FUN!  Keep staking LDOGE!!!  if LDOGE is listed in a non POS friendly coin environment, then i'd prefer delistment rather than falling into the regular system of control and greed that most civilized government has created and imposed. 
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:25:18 AM

... LiteDoge is a rebel ...
mario012

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:01:34 AM

Seriously, no developments, no news, no direction, no nothing
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:04:03 AM

We need some update from the team within a week. If sell orders from 1 satoshi reach 2-3 btc more people will sell and we lose our money. I lose 0.6 BTC
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 09:47:15 AM

Below I will try to address what occurred at the exchanges in the last few days and give a little update on litedoge in general.

Looks like a dead coin. I never understood why it was even made actually. No features, no plans, no good team, no nothing. Just a coin trying to piggy back on the “lite" and “doge" names. People are starting to sell at 1 sat LOL

I understand where you are coming from and voicing your opinion is welcome.  All people and their opinions are welcome here whether or not we agree with them. I will try to answer your comments as best as I can as I am one of the community developers.

I personally don't believe that the coin is dead, but it certainly isn't trading at a price that we would like it to.  It also has recently not been traded as actively as it once was.  One of the reasons for this is that people who buy are actively staking and holding to increase their holdings while the rewards are still relatively high.  There has not been development lately because we have seen no reason to change something that is working.  Adding features to the wallet is often used as a ploy to pump the coin's price so that the dev can cut and run.  That is not why we are here.  We are here because we were initial miners/buyers of the coin and we enjoyed the community that the coin brought.  We did not get involved in the coin because of the features.  We took over this coin because we did not want to see it die when the original developer quit.  We may not be, as you put it, a "good team" but we are here, care about the coin and the community, and are always open to suggestions in how to make the coin better.

I have no idea why the coin was made either, but it was. I am not the original developer, so I can't speak for his intentions or why he chose the name, but I do believe that using a name with those keywords in it was obviously intentional to gain the attention of the forum users.

Regarding people selling at 1 SAT:  This is for the most part not what has occurred in the past few days.  The 1 SAT selling was primarily from one of the largest holders of the coin who for the most part left the community a while ago.  He told us that he would not sell into the 1 SAT wall and held true to that for quite some time, which was appreciated, but without warning sold quite a bit of his litedoge recently.  I understand that he wanted to leave the community and the decision was entirely his, and he did what he did for his own personal reasons.  That is fine.  The coin as a result has been more widely distributed as a result.  More in the community now have more litedoge then they did 3 days ago and are happy about him selling off.  Would we like to see buy orders in the order books? Of course we would, but that currently is not the case.

Saying nothing has happened with the coin is also not entirely true.  Sure the wallet has not been updated, but as I said above, it works, so we see no need to change it at this point.  Some members of the community have however come through with other projects and enhancements for litedoge regarding it's visibility.  Litedoge recently added a twitter tipbot.  That is in addition to the tipbots that already exist in IRC and at reddit.

I will leave everyone by telling you that we are here and are not going anywhere.  We believe in the community and the coin.  If you have suggestions about litedoge and/or would like to help with the development of litedoge let us know.  As I said before, we are always open to suggestions and always in need of developers that would like to volunteer their time to make litedoge stronger.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:15:06 PM

Below I will try to address what occurred at the exchanges in the last few days and give a little update on litedoge in general.

I understand where you are coming from and voicing your opinion is welcome.  All people and their opinions are welcome here whether or not we agree with them. I will try to answer your comments as best as I can as I am one of the community developers.

I personally don't believe that the coin is dead, but it certainly isn't trading at a price that we would like it to.  It also has recently not been traded as actively as it once was.  One of the reasons for this is that people who buy are actively staking and holding to increase their holdings while the rewards are still relatively high.  There has not been development lately because we have seen no reason to change something that is working.  Adding features to the wallet is often used as a ploy to pump the coin's price so that the dev can cut and run.  That is not why we are here.  We are here because we were initial miners/buyers of the coin and we enjoyed the community that the coin brought.  We did not get involved in the coin because of the features.  We took over this coin because we did not want to see it die when the original developer quit.  We may not be, as you put it, a "good team" but we are here, care about the coin and the community, and are always open to suggestions in how to make the coin better.

I have no idea why the coin was made either, but it was. I am not the original developer, so I can't speak for his intentions or why he chose the name, but I do believe that using a name with those keywords in it was obviously intentional to gain the attention of the forum users.

Regarding people selling at 1 SAT:  This is for the most part not what has occurred in the past few days.  The 1 SAT selling was primarily from one of the largest holders of the coin who for the most part left the community a while ago.  He told us that he would not sell into the 1 SAT wall and held true to that for quite some time, which was appreciated, but without warning sold quite a bit of his litedoge recently.  I understand that he wanted to leave the community and the decision was entirely his, and he did what he did for his own personal reasons.  That is fine.  The coin as a result has been more widely distributed as a result.  More in the community now have more litedoge then they did 3 days ago and are happy about him selling off.  Would we like to see buy orders in the order books? Of course we would, but that currently is not the case.

Saying nothing has happened with the coin is also not entirely true.  Sure the wallet has not been updated, but as I said above, it works, so we see no need to change it at this point.  Some members of the community have however come through with other projects and enhancements for litedoge regarding it's visibility.  Litedoge recently added a twitter tipbot.  That is in addition to the tipbots that already exist in IRC and at reddit.

I will leave everyone by telling you that we are here and are not going anywhere.  We believe in the community and the coin.  If you have suggestions about litedoge and/or would like to help with the development of litedoge let us know.  As I said before, we are always open to suggestions and always in need of developers that would like to volunteer their time to make litedoge stronger.

Well said, we cant blame current developers everytime someone decides to dump his coins.

People are free to sell and buy as they please and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

The way I see it there are lots of coins for sale at 1 satoshi, you cant get a better entry price really, cant go lower!
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:27:12 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 01:56:05 PM by litedoge

hopefully ,  someone from the team should say something now?

I understand where you are coming from and voicing your opinion is welcome.  All people and their opinions are welcome here whether or not we agree with them. I will try to answer your comments as best as I can as I am one of the community developers.

I personally don't believe that the coin is dead, but it certainly isn't trading at a price that we would like it to.  It also has recently not been traded as actively as it once was.  One of the reasons for this is that people who buy are actively staking and holding to increase their holdings while the rewards are still relatively high.  There has not been development lately because we have seen no reason to change something that is working.  Adding features to the wallet is often used as a ploy to pump the coin's price so that the dev can cut and run.  That is not why we are here.  We are here because we were initial miners/buyers of the coin and we enjoyed the community that the coin brought.  We did not get involved in the coin because of the features.  We took over this coin because we did not want to see it die when the original developer quit.  We may not be, as you put it, a "good team" but we are here, care about the coin and the community, and are always open to suggestions in how to make the coin better.

Regarding people selling at 1 SAT:  This is for the most part not what has occurred in the past few days.  The 1 SAT selling was primarily from one of the largest holders of the coin who for the most part left the community a while ago.  He told us that he would not sell into the 1 SAT wall and held true to that for quite some time, which was appreciated, but without warning sold quite a bit of his litedoge recently.  I understand that he wanted to leave the community and the decision was entirely his, and he did what he did for his own personal reasons.  That is fine.  The coin as a result has been more widely distributed as a result.  More in the community now have more litedoge then they did 3 days ago and are happy about him selling off.  Would we like to see buy orders in the order books? Of course we would, but that currently is not the case.

Saying nothing has happened with the coin is also not entirely true.  Sure the wallet has not been updated, but as I said above, it works, so we see no need to change it at this point.  Some members of the community have however come through with other projects and enhancements for litedoge regarding it's visibility.  Litedoge recently added a twitter tipbot.  That is in addition to the tipbots that already exist in IRC and at reddit.

I will leave everyone by telling you that we are here and are not going anywhere.  We believe in the community and the coin.  If you have suggestions about litedoge and/or would like to help with the development of litedoge let us know.  As I said before, we are always open to suggestions and always in need of developers that would like to volunteer their time to make litedoge stronger.

Well said, we cant blame current developers everytime someone decides to dump his coins.

People are free to sell and buy as they please and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

The way I see it there are lots of coins for sale at 1 satoshi, you cant get a better entry price really, cant go lower!
I agree ... it started with bittrex statement to consider delisting coin if not traded more ... the team cannot control this or if someone dumps coin ... its a community coin now ... everyone must contribute
mario012

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:25:38 PM

I appreciate the response dev. But why is this coin any special or valuable? There's no real features or usage. And people just hoarding, staking and holding coins is not what I call a community...
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 09:26:22 PM

I appreciate the response dev. But why is this coin any special or valuable? There's no real features or usage. And people just hoarding, staking and holding coins is not what I call a community...

No problem.  What kind of features are you looking for?  Regarding usage, the dev team has no plans to become a litedoge accepting merchant ourselves, but is looking into developing or getting listed in a payment system for websites.

We have also been looking into and working on getting mobile wallets developed. It is a difficult task for PoS coins though, especially if you want them to be able to stake.

Litedoge, like most altcoins, currently has no real "special" qualities.  I won't sugar coat that.  It's value, like most alts can be derived by how much energy it costs to mine or stake (in litedoge's case) in relation to the coins total supply.

The dev team's main focus is the wallet, so we leave most of the other ideas and external feature implementation up to the community.  Bitcointalk user litedoge has put together bounties that people can receive if they contribute to the progress of litedoge, either by helping with adding useful features to the wallet (such as Multi-Signature/Private Messages/Stealth Addresses/optional TOR routing) or creating some kind of service that would make Litedoge useful, such as a mobile wallet, a payment system or a hosting and running a secure web wallet.  These things would not be gimmicky and would indeed add to the overall value of litedoge.

The dev team here, like I said before volunteers our time and can only do so much without the communities involvement.  We are working on adding features to the wallet, creating a mobile wallet, and developing being added to an existing payment system, but we are a small group with other real-life commitments, so relying only on us to develop these features quickly and without outside involvement is not the best way to make the coin better.  Progress would be much quicker with outside involvement, which is why the bounties have been created.  Community involvement in these tasks is also what is meant by community, not just the mere act of holding coins to stake.

So in short, we have thought about adding features and creating usage for the coin.  We have just not completed anything yet.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:02:58 PM

Official Website: http://www.litedoge.org/
Forum: http://litedoge.org/forum/
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/litedoge
Twitter Tips: https://twitter.com/litedogetips
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/
IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:48:49 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 09:49:01 AM by litedoge

LiteDoge Tipping

https://twitter.com/litedogetips

Tweet ...

@litedogetips deposit (this will generate a LDOGE Address for you to deposit coin in)
@litedogetips withdraw address (withdrawing tips to your wallet)
@litedogetips balance (show your balance - wait for deposit coin to confirm - delete tweet once done)
@litedogetips tip @username amount (enter username and amount you want to tip)

eg. @litedogetips tip @litedogetips 1000
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:05:03 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 09:49:23 AM by litedoge

LiteDoge Mining

Goto Prohashing (https://prohashing.com/ )

Click on "register" in the upper right corner of the site and choose a username and password. Registration requires no personal information.

Setup Payout

o Configure payout proportions and payout addresses
o Go to Settings > Add new coin (LiteDogecoin)
o Drag bar to 100% payout
o Click Save button
o Enter LiteDoge Payout Address (get address from your wallet or donation address - donate some hash hours: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c)
o Click check box - Ignore Threshold payout
o Click Save button

Setup Miner

o Point your miner toward prohashing.com:3333 pool
o  Use the same username as you use to log into the website.
o Enter a blank password or use password arguments, which enable powerful features for controlling miners and mined coins.

e.g. litedoge.bat file:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u username -p 12345678 -I 16 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:46:28 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 08:15:23 AM by litedoge

Litedoge Chat

IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

address - displays LiteDoge address where you can send your funds to the tip bot

LDoge-Tipbot withdraw <LiteDoge address amount> - withdraws the specified amount to given address (you will be charged 1LDoge withdrawal fee)

!balance - displays your current wallet balance

!rain <amount> [max] - splits amount coins between max users or the whole channel

!rainactive <amount> <active X minutes ago> - as rain, but only to active chatters

!info - displays specific coin info
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:42:35 AM

LiteDoge Storefront

www.zazzle.com/LiteDoge*

Visit the LiteDoge Storefront - more products to be added in future.
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:32:52 PM

Why is nobody buying? Buy support is mandatory
Please can the top 25 make a plan to help litedoge. When people see nobody is buying and they lost their money the 1 satoshi wall grows bigger and litedoge is really dead.........

I know most of the community has run away and no dev. But so many people hold coins and lose money if nobody buys
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: