Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125161 times)
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 11:49:45 PM

Hi, LiteDoge Community

LiteDoge has a great community and is a fun coin to play with.

People have made mistakes and there have been misunderstandings.

People have also invested a lot of time and money into it, I know I have.

However, the current model isn’t sustainable – we need everybody on-board as before.

So, I want to propose that we all start over - that we re-launch the coin.

This will also give those guilty dogs an opportunity to make good Wink

If anybody is interested - then pm me what you can contribute ito time & funds and I will draft a plan.

Kind Regards,
Peter

current model?
relaunch?

ehmm..... would you please explain to us what you have in mind?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 11:54:22 PM

guys you all worked towards the betterment of this coin in your own capacities since it was your mutual efforts that coin sustained its position and interest among community and haven't categorized as SCAM coin also keeping in view that along DEV everyone else who involved in keeping up this coin are known as whales / bag holders of coin.
in my personal opinion you all are competent to take this coin to new horizons so why not to work together as a team and keep developing this coin.
idk anyone of the team members but appreciate their hard work / efforts and being a tiny miny share holder of this coin i dont want you guys to ruin by some mutual conflicts pls.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:58:40 PM

Btw,

http://litedoge.hopto.org/ is not working?

I want to see my new position in the rich list, maybe top 10.

DNS resolve issue. its up and running give it little time to resolve Smiley

Looks like dns updated.

http://litedoge.hopto.org working again and also gave it an extra redirect to http://litedoge.servehttp.com

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:04:49 AM

guys you all worked towards the betterment of this coin in your own capacities since it was your mutual efforts that coin sustained its position and interest among community and haven't categorized as SCAM coin also keeping in view that along DEV everyone else who involved in keeping up this coin are known as whales / bag holders of coin.
in my personal opinion you all are competent to take this coin to new horizons so why not to work together as a team and keep developing this coin.
idk anyone of the team members but appreciate their hard work / efforts and being a tiny miny share holder of this coin i dont want you guys to ruin by some mutual conflicts pls.

Oh, we will get organized pretty soon
Things happened very fast and no one expected it, be sure of this
But we are not interested in conflicts, this will only hurt the coin and people investing in it

Welcome aboard! :-)
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:14:49 AM

But we are not interested in conflicts, this will only hurt the coin and people investing in it

well the 2 main names helped me alot so they both have my respect and another one who left community i guess bcoz of these conflicts only nd at the personal level i feel bad on this entire sitution

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:17:51 AM

well the 2 main names helped me alot so they both have my respect and another one who left community i guess bcoz of these conflicts only nd at the personal level i feel bad on this entire sitution

Trust me, I feel awful too
But we need to move forward
Conflicts are just drawing everyone back, I said this many times, whoever has a problem with anyone, go solve it in pm, we don't wanna know.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:27:37 AM

everyone already took profit including dev, no need to try to resurrect dead coin. on to the next one no one wants to play in the mud

I can no longer be behind this I am cutting my loses and will just stick with mining at home.. I thought this coin had  great potential  And it does  but the weak point is int he dev. I don't know what kind of mud slinging went on in irc.. but Minerftw didn't act accordingly by shutting down the nodes.. So I can no longer have trust that the next little thing that comes along aquitasih and minerftw don't just decide to shut things down again.. Im out. I have taken the loss and will continue to help out int he mining sections of this forum.. that's where im best suited.   I wish you all the best of luck. its been an interesting ride.. and best of all I learned a lot about coins and people!!!..  also that pos has a major flaw in that being you cant leave it up to one person.. all it takes is that guy to get mad and cost us all a lot of money.. Thanks Minerftw and aquitasij!!!

MinerFtw  I do appreciate that you stepped up and helped when you did don't get me wrong.. but you threw that all away for me at least when you turned off the checkpoint nodes.. and started this whole shitstorm that ensued..

Best Regards
d57heinz

You pretty much had to expect this. Sucks that it went this way but FTW has proven himself a liar and a cheat time and time again. Sad thing is that the BAN S3 giveaway was legit until he got involved. And I'm still kinda burnt about the amount of coins he stole from everyone who mined the old MineFTW pool. Sorry to sound so negative but this one seemed like it had potential and I hate to see it ruined by stupid games.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:35:38 AM

everyone already took profit including dev, no need to try to resurrect dead coin. on to the next one no one wants to play in the mud

I can no longer be behind this I am cutting my loses and will just stick with mining at home.. I thought this coin had  great potential  And it does  but the weak point is int he dev. I don't know what kind of mud slinging went on in irc.. but Minerftw didn't act accordingly by shutting down the nodes.. So I can no longer have trust that the next little thing that comes along aquitasih and minerftw don't just decide to shut things down again.. Im out. I have taken the loss and will continue to help out int he mining sections of this forum.. that's where im best suited.   I wish you all the best of luck. its been an interesting ride.. and best of all I learned a lot about coins and people!!!..  also that pos has a major flaw in that being you cant leave it up to one person.. all it takes is that guy to get mad and cost us all a lot of money.. Thanks Minerftw and aquitasij!!!

MinerFtw  I do appreciate that you stepped up and helped when you did don't get me wrong.. but you threw that all away for me at least when you turned off the checkpoint nodes.. and started this whole shitstorm that ensued..

Best Regards
d57heinz

You pretty much had to expect this. Sucks that it went this way but FTW has proven himself a liar and a cheat time and time again. Sad thing is that the BAN S3 giveaway was legit until he got involved. And I'm still kinda burnt about the amount of coins he stole from everyone who mined the old MineFTW pool. Sorry to sound so negative but this one seemed like it had potential and I hate to see it ruined by stupid games.

I hate those games too
Well, let's not start flaming again, I personally want to avoid conflicts. Have nothing against anyone, we just need to get things rolling.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:48:34 AM

this relaunch, do i need to change something in my wallet for that? Its working perfect in linux, stackings are goining great.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:31:19 AM

Fantastic plan!  Let's throw all of our current coins away and launch a brand new LDOGE2!

Surely everyone will want to invest because the community that abandoned the first LDOGE for no fucking reason won't do it a second time!

Seriously, please tell me you fucktards are kidding with this relaunch talk.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:34:56 AM

Hi, LiteDoge Community

However, the current model isn’t sustainable – we need everybody on-board as before.

If anybody is interested - then pm me what you can contribute ito time & funds and I will draft a plan.

Kind Regards,
Peter

Explain what you mean publicly if you want anyone to get behind you.  No reason to draft a super secret plan.  This thread is here to publicly discuss these things.

If it involves a new blockchain then NO.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:35:59 AM

Fantastic plan!  Let's throw all of our current coins away and launch a brand new LDOGE2!

Surely everyone will want to invest because the community that abandoned the first LDOGE for no fucking reason won't do it a second time!

Seriously, please tell me you fucktards are kidding with this relaunch talk.
no one with a brain will buy it now.
it has no dev
minerftw is not a dev

Well unless you got Satoshi in your back pocket, what dev is going to be launching and maintaining LDOGE2?
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:45:31 AM

I see nothing wrong with what we have right now.  The original wallet is stable and works flawlessly.  Read the OP for links as that will be kept up to date.  This is now the communities coin.  Let's get behind it and move forward.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:54:15 AM

Yeah, this relaunch take is insane.  At least the coin has a proper ANN again, thank you for that.  Since the network is stable at the moment, an official lead developer isn't all that pressing of a matter for now.

Everyone needs to chill out for a second, let the drama die down, take a deep breath and regroup.  LDOGE was "dead" before and came back, it can do it again.
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:56:48 AM

Yeah, this relaunch take is insane.  At least the coin has a proper ANN again, thank you for that.  Since the network is stable at the moment, an official lead developer isn't all that pressing of a matter for now.

Everyone needs to chill out for a second, let the drama die down, take a deep breath and regroup.  LDOGE was "dead" before and came back, it can do it again.

+1
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 04:34:38 AM

The thing that is hurting the coin the most since aquitasIJ quit is the divide in the community.  We should stand together and work together to build this coin back up.  It does not matter who you believe is the root cause of the issues that this coin faces, only where we can take it from the current situation.  This coin has always been about the community and should continue to be so.  There has been strong support for it in the past and I urge everyone to stand united behind it once more.  It is the only way that the coin can survive and then thrive.

In my opinion a reboot of the coin would be detrimental to the coin and would basically divide the community further.  If we stand together we can make decisions about the future of the coin as a community and if that is the case, then a capable dev will want in on the project.  They will also see a future for the coin and will be willing to take the risk based on this coin's potential.  If I had the coding skills to take over the coin, I gladly would, but I am not a c++ guy, so I cannot.  I really hope someone does though.  This coin has potential and needs a willing dev to go together with a united community.

This is just my opinion, but I hope that others feel the same way.  That is all.

-ctgiant

Edit: grammatical errors

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 04:35:21 AM

Yeah, this relaunch take is insane.  At least the coin has a proper ANN again, thank you for that.  Since the network is stable at the moment, an official lead developer isn't all that pressing of a matter for now.

Everyone needs to chill out for a second, let the drama die down, take a deep breath and regroup.  LDOGE was "dead" before and came back, it can do it again.

+1

i do agree with this instead of relaunch and burn the existing i would like this scene to get resolved in between them and let community to not suffer with their personal grudges

SIMPLY I DONT WANT TO DUMP MY BAG on a SATOSHI Sad

RESPECT to all

PeterVenter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:30:36 AM

Hi, LiteDoge Community

Kind Regards,
Peter

Explain what you mean publicly if you want anyone to get behind you.  No reason to draft a super secret plan.  This thread is here to publicly discuss these things.

There is no secret plan - gathering information before making any statements is called consultation - something aquitasij and MinerFTW should try before acting.

The problem with continuing on as we are is that the spirit of LiteDoge has been broken - it's not a fun coin any more.

The LiteDoge family has lost money due to this little tiff and it has made everything sour - where is the fun in "fun coin"?

Our donation hero d57heinz is gone and our free official website master has also left amongst others.

SockPuppetAccount are you going to be the new donation hero? are you going to pay for hosting fees?

There is nothing to joke about any more when members aren't happy - visiting this forum is like visiting a hospital.

Where is our motto "leave no doge behind"? 

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:36:17 AM

i do agree with this instead of relaunch and burn the existing i would like this scene to get resolved in between them and let community to not suffer with their personal grudges

SIMPLY I DONT WANT TO DUMP MY BAG on a SATOSHI Sad

RESPECT to all

Panic dumping is the worst thing you can do.  Relaunching is a ridiculous idea for for a thousand different reasons and anyone who thinks it is a good idea is seriously deluded.  Just stake and wait for this to get sorted out.  All the drama has caused enough LDOGE to be moved around that stakes are coming in fast and furious now Wink

The thing that is hurting the coin the most since aquitasIJ quit is the divide in the community.  We should stand together and work together to build this coin back up.  It does not matter who you believe is the root cause of the issues that this coin faces, only where we can take it from the current situation.  This coin has always been about the community and should continue to be so.  There has been strong support for it in the past and I urge everyone to stand united behind it once more.  It is the only way that the coin can survive and then thrive.

In my opinion a reboot of the coin would be detrimental to the coin and would basically divide the community further.  If we stand together we can make decisions about the future of the coin as a community and if that is the case, then a capable dev will want in on the project.  They will also see a future for the coin and will be willing to take the risk based on this coin's potential.  If I had the coding skills to take over the coin, I gladly would, but I am not a c++ guy, so I cannot.  I really hope someone does though.  This coin has potential and needs a willing dev to go together with a united community.

This is just my opinion, but I hope that others feel the same way.  That is all.

-ctgiant

Edit: grammatical errors

Yes.  Whoever you blame for this drama, at the end of the day it is aquitasIJ who quit HIS COIN and closed the thread like a child.  He could have had the decency to simply post in the thread "Hey guys, I quit LDOGE.  I sold my coins.  I don't seem to be wanted here.  It's all your problem now" and left the thread open.  He decided to say I quit and lock the thread and cause a panic and fuck over people who weren't even involved in the IRC drama.

We have a stable client, stable network, functioning checkpoint server, a website (litedoge.org is still up although it has a warning message emblazoned across the front of it), and a handful of people who want to see this coin regain the momentum it was slowly building.  No reason it needs a new official lead developer tomorrow, next week, or even next month for that matter.  This coin could live for many years as is without tweaking the client further.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:40:48 AM

Hi, LiteDoge Community

Kind Regards,
Peter

There is no secret plan - gathering information before making any statements is called consultation - something aquitasij and MinerFTW should try before acting.

The problem with continuing on as we are is that the spirit of LiteDoge has been broken - it's not a fun coin any more.

The LiteDoge family has lost money due to this little tiff and it has made everything sour - where is the fun in "fun coin"?

Our donation hero d57heinz is gone and our free official website master has also left amongst others.

SockPuppetAccount are you going to be the new donation hero? are you going to pay for hosting fees?

There is nothing to joke about any more when members aren't happy - visiting this forum is like visiting a hospital.

Where is our motto "leave no doge behind"?  

Depends how much those hosting fees are.  I don't want to see the coin die, that I know.  Your post made it sound like your plan was to start a whole new LDOGE, which is simply not the answer.  I've been holding and staking way too long on this chain to start all over.  I highly doubt very many community members would be behind a plan like that either.  No one wants to throw away their old coins and a perfectly good block chain.

I'm just saying if you have an idea, put it out there for others to comment on.  We should be publicly sharing any ideas for how to best move forward from here.  The more input, the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: