Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125161 times)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:43:04 AM

Hi, LiteDoge Community

LiteDoge has a great community and is a fun coin to play with.

People have made mistakes and there have been misunderstandings.

People have also invested a lot of time and money into it, I know I have.

However, the current model isn’t sustainable – we need everybody on-board as before.

So, I want to propose that we all start over - that we re-launch the coin.

This will also give those guilty dogs an opportunity to make good Wink

If anybody is interested - then pm me what you can contribute ito time & funds and I will draft a plan.

Kind Regards,
Peter

Explain what you mean publicly if you want anyone to get behind you.  No reason to draft a super secret plan.  This thread is here to publicly discuss these things.

If it involves a new blockchain then NO.

There is no secret plan - gathering information before making any statements is called consultation - something aquitasij and MinerFTW should try before acting.

The problem with continuing on as we are is that the spirit of LiteDoge has been broken - it's not a fun coin any more.

The LiteDoge family has lost money due to this little tiff and it has made everything sour - where is the fun in "fun coin"?

Our donation hero d57heinz is gone and our free official website master has also left amongst others.

SockPuppetAccount are you going to be the new donation hero? are you going to pay for hosting fees?

There is nothing to joke about any more when members aren't happy - visiting this forum is like visiting a hospital.

Where is our motto "leave no doge behind"? 

I have all ready offered this !

I will sort the website out for free

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:47:44 AM

Litedoge.org is still up, and he has a LDOGE donation address on the front page.  If he was dumping his coins or abandoning the coin, I doubt he'd be asking for LDOGE donations.

I don't think I have as many coins as d57heinz did, but it's still a sizable chunk.  I'm more than willing to donate a % of my daily stake to those that support a website, block explorer, seed nodes, checkpoint server, etc. essential things needed to keep the coin functioning.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:52:19 AM

I believe from what I was told in IRC that Peter has control of the website anyway.

I own and rent servers so can offer anything that needs that sort of thing for free.

I was asked to throw up a node, which I did last night, and is fully synced with the chain, if you need space for a website, block explorer etc, then its not a problem and wont cost anything.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:52:57 AM

Note: A minimum of 5 Million LIteDoge is required.
Note 2: You can have more masternodes from 1 IP
Note 3: For a better setup we advise to use a deamon on a VPS

Step 1:
Backup your wallet.dat file
Copy your wallet.dat to a new location! Failure to do this will result in A LOSS OF ALL COINS.
Wallet locations Windows: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\LiteDoge\wallet.dat

Step 2:
Download the LiteDoge wallet from the wallet page.

Step 3:
Go to Help > Debug window and type: masternode genkey , and getaccountaddress 0

Step 4:
You get an address. Sent 5Million LiteDoge to that address 0 (getaccountaddress 0 )

Step 5:
In your LiteDoge.conf replace "Replacemewithyourmasternodekey" with your masternode key.
replace "ReplaceMeWithYourIP" with your ip address. Please visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to retrieve your IP address.

Step 6:
When the 5 Million LiteDoge are confirmed, go to
Go to Help > Debug window and type: masternode start

Step 7:
You are done :-)

Contents LiteDoge.conf
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser= ReplaceMe
rpcpassword= ReplaceMe
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=17014
masternodeaddr= ReplaceMeWithYourIP:17014
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey= Replacemewithyourmasternodekey
addnode=93.157.4.11
addnode=91.121.6.19
addnode=183.91.4.3

nDefaultPort = 17014;
nRPCPort = 17015;
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 06:21:48 AM

There is no secret plan - gathering information before making any statements is called consultation - something aquitasij and MinerFTW should try before acting.

The problem with continuing on as we are is that the spirit of LiteDoge has been broken - it's not a fun coin any more.

The LiteDoge family has lost money due to this little tiff and it has made everything sour - where is the fun in "fun coin"?

Our donation hero d57heinz is gone and our free official website master has also left amongst others.

SockPuppetAccount are you going to be the new donation hero? are you going to pay for hosting fees?

There is nothing to joke about any more when members aren't happy - visiting this forum is like visiting a hospital.

I disagree, big time
First, consultation means we exchange information and we find solutions by putting the pieces together. Gathering information privately before acting is called intelligence and it is used when you are trying to catch the opponent off-guard. Do you see an opponent or enemy here? Because if you do, you can't call yourself "member of the LiteDoge community".
Second, the spirit of LiteDoge is doing fine, thank you very much. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be here talking and trying to find solutions.
Third, where was the fun in watching people argue for stupid reasons and doing things that were ending up in hurting the coin, the community and people's pockets?
Fourth, anyone can come in and, of course, leave at any time he wishes. We are here because we want to, not because user X is here to pay.
Fifth, some fees might be inevitable but don't try scaring people off. As for hosting fees, there are at least two members in here, crunck and myself, that own and run servers and we can offer hosting for free.

And yes, we honor the motto "leave no doge behind" because we stood up right away and didn't panic to abandon it.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:03:06 AM

Damn I wish I had some more BTC on my hands..
Throwing in my 0.0103 buy wall not at 1 sat! xD

Andrelvogue

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:15:59 AM

I see nothing wrong with what we have right now.  The original wallet is stable and works flawlessly.  Read the OP for links as that will be kept up to date.  This is now the communities coin.  Let's get behind it and move forward.
My wallet is not syncing, can anyone help me?
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:35:06 AM

Note: A minimum of 5 Million LIteDoge is required.
Note 2: You can have more masternodes from 1 IP
Note 3: For a better setup we advise to use a deamon on a VPS

Step 1:
Backup your wallet.dat file
Copy your wallet.dat to a new location! Failure to do this will result in A LOSS OF ALL COINS.
Wallet locations Windows: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\LiteDoge\wallet.dat

Step 2:
Download the LiteDoge wallet from the wallet page.

Step 3:
Go to Help > Debug window and type: masternode genkey , and getaccountaddress 0

Step 4:
You get an address. Sent 5Million LiteDoge to that address 0 (getaccountaddress 0 )

Step 5:
In your LiteDoge.conf replace "Replacemewithyourmasternodekey" with your masternode key.
replace "ReplaceMeWithYourIP" with your ip address. Please visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to retrieve your IP address.

Step 6:
When the 5 Million LiteDoge are confirmed, go to
Go to Help > Debug window and type: masternode start

Step 7:
You are done :-)

Contents LiteDoge.conf
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser= ReplaceMe
rpcpassword= ReplaceMe
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=17014
masternodeaddr= ReplaceMeWithYourIP:17014
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey= Replacemewithyourmasternodekey
addnode=93.157.4.11
addnode=91.121.6.19
addnode=183.91.4.3

nDefaultPort = 17014;
nRPCPort = 17015;

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Use the old client.

No one wants this masternode faggotry.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:36:30 AM

I see nothing wrong with what we have right now.  The original wallet is stable and works flawlessly.  Read the OP for links as that will be kept up to date.  This is now the communities coin.  Let's get behind it and move forward.

Hold on, I will upload a current copy of the blockchain right now.  Oh, and use the old client as well.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:38:50 AM

where are the pools lol? i tryied to reach some pool for mining i could not find in this topic maybe its not the official litdoge pools post sorry i will see later

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:45:39 AM

Might be time to buy a big bag of doggy treats
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:46:09 AM

where are the pools lol? i tryied to reach some pool for mining i could not find in this topic maybe its not the official litdoge pools post sorry i will see later

There are no pools
POW period has ended, long before

Litedoge is purely POS right now, this means you have to own coins and stake them to get rewards
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:54:15 AM

Hold on, I will upload a current copy of the blockchain right now.  Oh, and use the old client as well.

Well shit, I screwed this up.  I thought that the database folder and the blk0001.dat file was all that was needed for the blockchain.  But apparently not.  Just another example of why I can't be the dev!  Can someone put a copy of the blockchain or a bootstrap on dropbox to help this guy out or at least point out to me what it is I should be uploading besides the folder and file I already mentioned?
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:57:33 AM

I disagree, big time
First, consultation means we exchange information and we find solutions by putting the pieces together. Gathering information privately before acting is called intelligence and it is used when you are trying to catch the opponent off-guard. Do you see an opponent or enemy here? Because if you do, you can't call yourself "member of the LiteDoge community".
Second, the spirit of LiteDoge is doing fine, thank you very much. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be here talking and trying to find solutions.
Third, where was the fun in watching people argue for stupid reasons and doing things that were ending up in hurting the coin, the community and people's pockets?
Fourth, anyone can come in and, of course, leave at any time he wishes. We are here because we want to, not because user X is here to pay.
Fifth, some fees might be inevitable but don't try scaring people off. As for hosting fees, there are at least two members in here, crunck and myself, that own and run servers and we can offer hosting for free.

And yes, we honor the motto "leave no doge behind" because we stood up right away and didn't panic to abandon it.

::slowly stands to begin a slow clap::

Well put!
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:12:39 AM

Well shit, I screwed this up.  I thought that the database folder and the blk0001.dat file was all that was needed for the blockchain.  But apparently not.  Just another example of why I can't be the dev!  Can someone put a copy of the blockchain or a bootstrap on dropbox to help this guy out or at least point out to me what it is I should be uploading besides the folder and file I already mentioned?

Well, I can't make a bootstrap file
I have one from yesterday, uploading it here and I hope it helps:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/methol2pkq5ln2e/bootstrap.dat?dl=0

clear out appdata/litedoge folder except wallet.dat and restart your wallet
watsdadeal

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:03:08 AM

thank you guys for the nodes but my wallet gets force closed very frequently due to the following error,

"The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

Anybody else have this problem? what should i do?
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:33:37 AM

thank you guys for the nodes but my wallet gets force closed very frequently due to the following error,

"The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

Anybody else have this problem? what should i do?

what operating system are you using?
PeterVenter

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:37:15 AM

I disagree, big time

Well put!

This is precisely why I asked members to pm me - because you keep attacking anybody who raises or has a difference of opinion.

This was an opportunity for those members who want to avoid conflict to also have a voice.

What's with the "::slowly stands to begin a slow clap::" - an intimidation tactic - It seems as if both you two (SockPuppetAccount and heavensopen) are working together as if you're one person.

If you have read the past posts you will clearly see that members are not happy and the price reflects this as well - NO the spirit is not fine.

When you attack people - it is not welcoming  and people don't feel that "anyone can come in and, of course, leave at any time he wishes".

Why didn't you offer to help previously with hosting. etc? - instead of letting a few members do the heavy lifting - do you even know what it took to get LiteDoge listed on some of the exchanges? - all thanks to d57heinz.

I've tried to help, but it's looking more and more like it's your way or the highway.

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:44:25 AM

I disagree, big time

Well put!

This is precisely why I asked members to pm me - because you keep attacking anybody who raises or has a difference of opinion.

This was an opportunity for those members who want to avoid conflict to also have a voice.

What's with the "::slowly stands to begin a slow clap::" - an intimidation tactic - It seems as if both you two (SockPuppetAccount and heavensopen) are working together as if you're one person.

If you have read the past posts you will clearly see that members are not happy and the price reflects this as well - NO the spirit is not fine.

When you attack people - it is not welcoming  and people don't feel that "anyone can come in and, of course, leave at any time he wishes".

Why didn't you offer to help previously with hosting. etc? - instead of letting a few members do the heavy lifting - do you even know what it took to get LiteDoge listed on some of the exchanges? - all thanks to d57heinz.

I've tried to help, but it's looking more and more like it's your way or the highway.

Oh, please, don't start the personal garbage again
I didn't attack anyone, I only stated facts. And I'm not going into this conversation, if you want to know reasons and why I kept silent, go back to the old thread and read.

I'm only doing what I feel I have to do and I owe nothing to you or anybody else. Period.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:50:48 AM

And there is no "my way". If people decide something I (personally) disagree with, I have always the option to follow or not follow their decision. Exactly like everybody else can - and the same stands for you too.

By the way, if you want to help, say what you want in public and see what everybody else thinks about it.

Nobody is stopping you. I spoke out loud my opinion, wait and see what others have to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: