Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Americas Cardroom Thread  (Read 55006 times)
ACR Rep (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:30:42 PM

Hello Everyone!

We know there's been some players wanting us to pop in here, so we're very happy to open this thread and help answer to any of your questions or concerns.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

This is the place to vent, share your poker hands, comment and suggest anything you want ( but let's keep it friendly).

We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:47:22 PM

Glad to hear that your are finally here
I should post somethings about my experience with you
I had a great time playing ACR but then I had to leave the site
I left the site cause your support wasn't helping at all
I asked the support to verify my account in order to withdraw my money and they said that I have to send them ID with a bill
I said ok , but suddenly your support said that I have to send them the papers in English
I mean how can I send you my ID and a bill in English when English is not used here
so I had my money stuck at your site and I couldn't do anything with them , I had to make a deal with a player that I don't know to send him the money and he pays me in BTC , Luckily this player was trusted and didn't steal my money
I wish that u don't accept deposits without verifying , but I have deposited without even you asking me about my age
but then when a player want to withdraw his winnings all of your rules suddenly show up , and your support doesn't help at all !!
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:19:11 PM

Hi, we are really sorry about this issue, and completely understand and share your pain.

For sure our presence in the social networks are to improve the support given to all our players, with the spirit, can you please send em a PM with your Username so I can look into it, I would be more than glad to help verify your account and have it in good standing so you can come back and play with us, as the verification is a one time deal and you won't have to pass through it again.

thank you .
Habeler876

Activity: 624

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:22:40 PM

I was fairly active on ACR a few years ago before largely switching from poker to trading BTC and commodities. I'd love to get back into playing poker again, but it seems that player liquidity is still hard to find. Does ACR's network have plans to expand the MTT schedule, and expand network liquidity generally? I miss playing Sunday majors, but there just isn't enough action to justify setting aside the whole day right now.

notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:38:04 PM

i think you guys should make a special deposit bonus for btc
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:46:20 PM

I know you can deposit BTC -- can you also withdraw it? At first, I simply assumed you couldn't, since this is typical. But if I could deposit/withdraw seamlessly with BTC and not bother with fiat transactions -- that sounds like a dream! Cheesy
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:25:34 AM

Why do you guys take 50% of betcoin player's rake at WPN tournaments and not return any kind of rewards or rakeback for it?

This is such low class ... shilling and signature spamming in a competitor's thread. You don't add any value Xiao ... I'm asking mods to delete you post.

And yes, you've done this before several times - f*ck off already.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 05:30:18 AM

If this is a real ACR rep, I gotta say, nice to see you here Smiley

BTW, a link to your site and some info in the OP might help.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:07:08 AM

Hello Everyone!

We know there's been some players wanting us to pop in here, so we're very happy to open this thread and help answer to any of your questions or concerns.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

This is the place to vent, share your poker hands, comment and suggest anything you want ( but let's keep it friendly).

The ACR Staff
If you are starting new thread here you might want to introduce yourself and present your service here. I am not familiar with ACR at all as I am not from US, is it only American thing?
You seriously  need to capitalize on new players and upgrade your OP with pictures, background and rules.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:58:38 PM

I was fairly active on ACR a few years ago before largely switching from poker to trading BTC and commodities. I'd love to get back into playing poker again, but it seems that player liquidity is still hard to find. Does ACR's network have plans to expand the MTT schedule, and expand network liquidity generally? I miss playing Sunday majors, but there just isn't enough action to justify setting aside the whole day right now.

hi we are happy to say that we are working on increasing the tournament offering. I can say that the Jackpot Poker tournaments are running constantly and the Million Dollar Sundays is the biggest tournament for U.S> players, the next Million Dollar Sunday tournament will be on August 2nd. Also, the Sunday Special is biggest Sunday major of any of the US facing sites with a guaranteed amount of $115,000
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:07:01 PM

Hi, we are really sorry about this issue, and completely understand and share your pain.

For sure our presence in the social networks are to improve the support given to all our players, with the spirit, can you please send em a PM with your Username so I can look into it, I would be more than glad to help verify your account and have it in good standing so you can come back and play with us, as the verification is a one time deal and you won't have to pass through it again.

thank you .

it's really appreciated , I really hope that your are CEO cause I really like CEO of ACR
I was going to ask Evan " Gripsed " for CEO's email to tell him about the problem since I saw many live streams hosting by Gripsed with the CEO
right now I have plenty of exams so I will not play poker , but after a month I will PM u and I hope you help me with my problem
a week ago I got my passport so now you can check my passport as an ID and of course it's in English
but still the bill problem which for sure I can't give it in English and I really hope that you will understand it

Regards
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:11:49 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 03:43:39 PM by ACR Rep

I know you can deposit BTC -- can you also withdraw it? At first, I simply assumed you couldn't, since this is typical. But if I could deposit/withdraw seamlessly with BTC and not bother with fiat transactions -- that sounds like a dream! Cheesy

Hi, indeed you can deposit and cash out using Bitcoin as a method on Americas Cardroom. here you can find all the info about depositing: http://www.americascardroom.eu/how-to-play-poker/play-poker-for-real-money/deposits/bitcoin/  about cash out using Bitcoin here are the limits:

Daily $5,000
Weekly: $25,000
Monthly:  $50,000

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:33:04 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 03:49:20 PM by ACR Rep

Why do you guys take 50% of betcoin player's rake at WPN tournaments and not return any kind of rewards or rakeback for it?

Hi, I'm sorry, as Betcoin poker is a part of the Winning Tournament Network, you should express your concerns to the account manager as it is a Business to Business discussion.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:41:55 PM

Hi, thank you, I'm, indeed, a real ACR Rep. We are the fastest growing poker site in the U.S. We have been in business since 2001 and we have super fast payouts. about our offering we have FREE Rake Races for Ring Games (The Beast), FREE Point Races for Sit & go's (Sit & Crush), Jackpot Poker tourneys http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/how-to-play-poker/software-game-features/jackpot-poker/ and Million Dollar Sundays ($1 Million USD Guaranteed tournament, the next one is on August 2nd)  
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:46:58 PM

Any reload bonuses coming up?

I haven't played for a while hoping that the servers were running a little more consistent.  Just waiting on a reload bonus.  I got 200,000 player points just sitting there right now.

Would love to get back to 28 tabling.
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:50:07 PM

Hi, thank you, I'm, indeed, a real ACR Rep. We are the fastest growing poker site in the U.S. We have been in business since 2001 and we have super fast payouts. about our offering we have FREE Rake Races for Ring Games (The Beast), FREE Point Races for Sit & go's (Sit & Crush), Jackpot Poker tourneys http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/how-to-play-poker/software-game-features/jackpot-poker/ and Million Dollar Sundays ($1 Million USD Guaranteed tournament, the next one is on August 2nd)  

Even though this might be a real ACR rep , with the info I see in the Op makes me think the opposite. You should also modify to add a link the website, which usually any rep would do. Also would be nice to have some offers or information about the bitcoin use on the site. I believe the site accepts bitcoins. Does it also honour withdrawal requests for bitcoins ?
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:56:23 PM

Hello Everyone!

The ACR Staff
If you are starting new thread here you might want to introduce yourself and present your service here. I am not familiar with ACR at all as I am not from US, is it only American thing?
You seriously  need to capitalize on new players and upgrade your OP with pictures, background and rules.

Thank you for the feedback. Indeed we are Americas Cardroom, we offer our services to the entire world (with the following exceptions: Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, France, Spain, Turkey,Malaysia, Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada or Washington State )

We have several amazing promos, like the First deposit bonus (100% up to $1,000) we have the option to deposit and cash out with Bitcoin. also have $1 million dollar guranteed tournaments (next on August 2nd) and FREE Rake Races for Ring Games (The Beast), FREE Point Races for Sit & go's (Sit & Crush), Jackpot Poker tourneys http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/how-to-play-poker/software-game-features/jackpot-poker/
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:08:14 PM

I haven't played for a while hoping that the servers were running a little more consistent.  Just waiting on a reload bonus.  I got 200,000 player points just sitting there right now.

We just had a reload a couple of weeks ago, we should have one in the near future. you can follow us on Facebook or twitter to get the full promotional info.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:13:33 PM

We just had a reload a couple of weeks ago, we should have one in the near future. you can follow us on Facebook or twitter to get the full promotional info.

Can you please just post the information here or PM me?  Can you define near future a bit.  I generate at least >1k in rake myself a day when up and running and the only thing stopping me from playing is the reload bonus (i feel kind of snubbed from the disconnects that i was facing earlier)
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:18:35 PM

thank you .

it's really appreciated , I really hope that your are CEO cause I really like CEO of ACR
I was going to ask Evan " Gripsed " for CEO's email to tell him about the problem since I saw many live streams hosting by Gripsed with the CEO
right now I have plenty of exams so I will not play poker , but after a month I will PM u and I hope you help me with my problem
a week ago I got my passport so now you can check my passport as an ID and of course it's in English
but still the bill problem which for sure I can't give it in English and I really hope that you will understand it

Regards

I will be waiting for your PM! Good luck on your exams.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: