Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Americas Cardroom Thread  (Read 55008 times)
ACR Rep (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:43:39 AM

Notice: We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Monday, July 27th from approximately 8am-10:00 am ET. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:27:41 PM

Good morning,

a quick follow up, the maintenance is over and we are back to normal. See you at the tables!
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:27:59 PM

Hey ACR Rep
I was curious if you can run a signature campaign in this forum so people can wear your signature and get paid to advertise your site
I saw your banners everywhere in gambling related sites  and I thought that running a campaign here may help to attract bitcoiners to your site
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:47:03 PM

Thank you for your interest,

Please send an email to support@wpnaffiliates.com with your inquiry and they will take care of it.

Warm regards,
ACR Rep
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:36:37 PM

Hello guys,

please be aware that you can win your seat to the $1 million GTD tournament this Sunday, Aug. 2nd at 3 pm ET for FREE.

Every day this week we’ll be giving away free satellite tickets to our Mega and Monster Satellites via our social media draws. Tomorrow’s big raffle winner will win a seat to the Million Dollar Sunday itself.

Like us on Facebook or retweet us on Twitter to be entered in today’s draw.

https://www.facebook.com/americascardroomnet

https://twitter.com/acr_poker

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:16:50 PM

Million Dollar Sunday tournament rocks! Remember you still have the chance to get home $200,000.00 Guaranteed with 5 hours of late registration! Also check on our 2nd Sunday Special for 75,000.00 GTD starting at 7:00 PM http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-tournaments/online-tournaments/million-dollar-sundays/
ultimo_dragon

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:55:39 PM

I played at ACR a few years back. I liked the tourneys but the SnG action was non-existent really. Has SnG action picked up yet? If so, I would def go back and play. You guys send me like $5 every few weeks to entice me to come back.
kaykawa

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:46:42 PM

How fast are bitcoin deposit and withdrawals through your site?

sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:19:44 PM

How fast are bitcoin deposit and withdrawals through your site?
Wasn't able to test and confirm this, but the deposit times for sites depend entirely on what processor they are using and how many confirmations they require for the deposit to be confirmed and added to the user balance account. Usually its in the range of 1-3 deposit confirmations. Unless it is manually done later, I am sure it will be within that range.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:23:19 PM

A couple questions for the ACR rep:

I hadn't logged into my account for a few months and in fact deleted the software from my pc. This afternoon I re-downloaded it and tried to login, but doesn't seem to recognize my ID/e-mail or ID/password combination. Are accounts simply deleted after a long period, or am I missing something? (I have my ID/password written down in hardcopy, so I didn't forget or lose them.)

Second question: I received a call today from 213 271-2576 - is this you? Do you guys tele-market to your customer base? When I did a search online of this number some people said it was 'ACR or BlackChipPoker', apparently you called someone from that number in the past? *I didn't speak when the call came, just listed, so I suspect it was one of those automated marketing calls.

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-213-271-2576
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:48:18 AM

yes they call you to give free money i think i got $50 2 or 3 times
Indamuck

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:11:59 AM

So you have to answer the call to get the money? Lol ...

I picked up but there was no sound, so I just hung up. Now I'm having trouble logging. Guess I should try again and have a look ...
Indamuck

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:51:54 AM

So you have to answer the call to get the money? Lol ...

I picked up but there was no sound, so I just hung up. Now I'm having trouble logging. Guess I should try again and have a look ...

I'm thinking they've deleted my inactive account, because I can't login for the life of me. Maybe they were calling before they delete it ... uggh.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:40:25 PM

Good day,

Please note that our players accounts are not deleted even if the account has years of inactivation. Please send us an email to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu with your username asking for the password information in order to reset the login. Unfortunately I will not be able to give you details of the call you received but you can for sure provide me with your user information so I can check if our call center tried to reach you.
kaykawa

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:08:46 PM

Good day,

Please note that our players accounts are not deleted even if the account has years of inactivation. Please send us an email to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu with your username asking for the password information in order to reset the login. Unfortunately I will not be able to give you details of the call you received but you can for sure provide me with your user information so I can check if our call center tried to reach you.

Did you get a chance to look at my question concerning Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals... seeing you know.... as this is a Bitcoin forum.

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:42:18 PM

Good day,

Did you get a chance to look at my question concerning Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals... seeing you know.... as this is a Bitcoin forum.

Good day,

BitCoin deposits are credited in your account in no more than 15 minutes. Cashouts takes once is approved 24 hours to be delivered.

Regards
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:21:04 PM

Have you heard about our ground breaking Freebuy Super Series? We’re having the second one with $150,000 GTD from August 28th-September 6th!
Everyone with an Americas Cardroom account who registers in a tourney gets a free starting stack, with real money rebuys and add-ons also available. Check this great promo at http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freebuys-super-series-ii/
sherbyspark

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:30:51 PM

Have you heard about our ground breaking Freebuy Super Series? We’re having the second one with $150,000 GTD from August 28th-September 6th!
Everyone with an Americas Cardroom account who registers in a tourney gets a free starting stack, with real money rebuys and add-ons also available. Check this great promo at http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freebuys-super-series-ii/

Sounds like a great tournament. Any chance you guys are considering launching a mac client or an online client for us Apple users in the future ?
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:40:05 PM

Sounds like a great tournament. Any chance you guys are considering launching a mac client or an online client for us Apple users in the future ?

For the time being, our software is not compatible with MAC/Apple. We are working on this version as we constantly receive requests for it. Currently we do not have an estimated time for when it will be ready, but we will send your query over so our programmers see how important this still is to our players.

You could use an emulator to run the poker software. These are two options we located:

1. bootcamp - this requires a copy of windows to install
http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/

2. Parallels - http://www.parallels.com/landingpage/dskd63-5/?source=g_69&gclid=CPnb-uKEqqgCFQjs7QodjlzDHA

We are working hard on providing the best poker experience, so this version is already within our plans for future releases.
sherbyspark

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:43:07 PM

For the time being, our software is not compatible with MAC/Apple. We are working on this version as we constantly receive requests for it. Currently we do not have an estimated time for when it will be ready, but we will send your query over so our programmers see how important this still is to our players.

You could use an emulator to run the poker software. These are two options we located:

1. bootcamp - this requires a copy of windows to install
http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/

2. Parallels - http://www.parallels.com/landingpage/dskd63-5/?source=g_69&gclid=CPnb-uKEqqgCFQjs7QodjlzDHA

We are working hard on providing the best poker experience, so this version is already within our plans for future releases.
I haven't had a good experience with the emulators  and don't really find it much worth to install them only for playing poker on one particular software.
Will definitely vote in for the mac client as I am sure a lot of other users use macs and non-windows operating systems.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: