Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Americas Cardroom Thread  (Read 55008 times)
ACR Rep (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

Getting psyched for the $5,700,000 #OSSCub3d (April 9th-May 7th)?

We’re stoking the flames with up to a $500 Reload Bonus from April 2nd-16th.

Just use code: OSS when making a deposit.

Click the following link for more information: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/reload-oss-cubed/
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:26:42 PM

Hello everyone, Techs are working on having the situation fixed, the situation we are having is a series of DDOS attacks, and we've decided to take the site down while we mitigate the problem. We will let you know as soon as the client is back up.

Please click the following link to check the full information about this important situation.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/blog/2017/04/important-notice-acr-temporarily-down-due-to-ddos-attack/

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:34:11 PM

it seems that things are better now , I was able to login to my account and everything seems fine
but when are you going to issue the refunds ?? yesterday two buyins were deducted from my account while trying to register in SNG2.0 games but an error message appeared so I wasn't even registered but the buyins got deducted
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:18:08 PM

it seems that things are better now , I was able to login to my account and everything seems fine
but when are you going to issue the refunds ?? yesterday two buyins were deducted from my account while trying to register in SNG2.0 games but an error message appeared so I wasn't even registered but the buyins got deducted

I'm deeply sorry about that, please provide me your nickname and the time you played the sit and go so, I can send this for review to the Tournament department.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:39:56 PM

I'm deeply sorry about that, please provide me your nickname and the time you played the sit and go so, I can send this for review to the Tournament department.

thanks for your response , my nickname is SyGambler
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:53:17 PM

Hi everyone, we have mitigated the DDOS attacks and the site is now fully operational. We again apologize for any inconvenience.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:58:37 PM

Update: Several players are still having connection issues, The techs are still working on the system to have it back to normal.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

Hi, I apologize for the late reply I already sent this case to the Tournament department. I'm waiting for the reply.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:57:39 PM

Hi, I apologize for the late reply I already sent this case to the Tournament department. I'm waiting for the reply.

to be honest I'm disappointed , I have contacted the support twice so far all I got was a waste of my time
I even lost one buyin yesterday cause the games were lagging and I couldn't take action ( it was a general issue not me only )

so I lost a total of 16.5$ but your support isn't helping at all , and if you track my cashier history you will know that there is a missing 2 buyins
I can't prove that cause I said the games never started and actually I wasn't even registered !!
hope that I can get the help from you here cause I'm really bored from keep contacting the support
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:21:25 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 04:50:34 PM by ACR Rep

We had some downtime earlier this week and want to help compensate with three added tourneys.

Each has just a $2+$0.20 buy-in and a guarantee of at least $20,000, with the first one tonight at 6:50pm ET!

For more information please click the following link https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/triple-2-to-make-it-up-to-you/

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:30:54 PM

to be honest I'm disappointed , I have contacted the support twice so far all I got was a waste of my time
I even lost one buyin yesterday cause the games were lagging and I couldn't take action ( it was a general issue not me only )

so I lost a total of 16.5$ but your support isn't helping at all , and if you track my cashier history you will know that there is a missing 2 buyins
I can't prove that cause I said the games never started and actually I wasn't even registered !!
hope that I can get the help from you here cause I'm really bored from keep contacting the support

I checked all your chats you had with customer support first, I do see you talked about other SnG you played, so here is what I got:

-Two SNG2.0 buy-ins (11$ total) > For this I need you to tell me the exact time you registered, so the Tournament agent can check it.
-5.5$ SNG 2.0 / 06 April 2017 at 09:23 PM (chat) / six hours ago (approximately)

In total would be 3 (one you had the connectivity issue and the second one (which this one you said you tried to register twice)

I need to have the correct information so we can proceed with the case. Thank you for your cooperation.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:18:31 PM

I checked all your chats you had with customer support first, I do see you talked about other SnG you played, so here is what I got:

-Two SNG2.0 buy-ins (11$ total) > For this I need you to tell me the exact time you registered, so the Tournament agent can check it.
-5.5$ SNG 2.0 / 06 April 2017 at 09:23 PM (chat) / six hours ago (approximately)

In total would be 3 (one you had the connectivity issue and the second one (which this one you said you tried to register twice)

I need to have the correct information so we can proceed with the case. Thank you for your cooperation.

you can keep the money , I'm sick of keep getting back to your support to claim my 16$
here is my post in 2+2 , it's better to keep the community here also updated cause this is so unprofessional !!

I'm sick of that and won't discuss it again , you can keep the money I lost since it's only 16.5$ . cause chatting with your support seems useless

it's your responsibility to track players cashiers history , if some players didn't notice that they have missed buyins then this will be easy money for you

personally I wouldn't know that I have lost money , but luckily at that time I had exactly 333$ in my account that's why I noticed that you deducted the money

BTW , the updated is cool but your support sucks I'm not wasting more time arguing with your support
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:19:03 PM

The Mini Online Super Series (MOSS) continues tomorrow with every buy-in costing $11 or less.

Tomorrow's Featured Event is a $12,500 GTD ($11 buy-in) at 8pm ET. #OSSCub3d. See the full schedule here. https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

Also, you can click the following link to check the schedule for today: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

Played in the MOSS? It offers nice prize pools for small buy-ins, with Featured Event on WEDNESDAY a $40k GTD #OSSCub3d

See the full schedule on the following link: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

Win a $4,900 trip to the Punta Cana Poker Classic!

All you have to do is finish in the top-3 of the #OSSCub3d combined leaderboard. See details by clicking on the following link: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:07:45 PM

The second leg of the $5,700,000 GTD OSS Cub3d has begun with the Online Super Series.

Tomorrow’s Featured Event is a big $125,000 GTD ($109 buy-in) at 3:30pm ET. See the full schedule here.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

Also, you can check here the schedule for THURSDAY with a Featured Event of $150k GTD ($450 buy-in) at 8:30pm ET.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

Captain Corporate

Activity: 2002
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

Are you guys considering lowering the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts? 10-25 is a lot for breaking in a new game for new gamblers. I am not a good poker player at all but if I want to let of some steam I would love to join your website, it looks amazing. For that tough I need both deposit and withdrawal to be at 5-10 range, 25 withdrawal is a bit much for my taste. Will you ever consider dropping that down a bit?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:36:52 PM

Ohhh, this is amazing, you guys definitely should do marketing a lot better. I haven’t seen a Professional poker website with bitcoin deposit chance for a long time that was this much good and trusted.

I will most definitely deposit some coins and try it out, I wanted to make sure if Bitcoin deposits are eligible for first deposit bonus since there are no names to match and on your terms it says name must be same on both account and credit card but we don’t have that option on bitcoin. Amazing work guys, will see you there.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:25:52 PM

Ohhh, this is amazing, you guys definitely should do marketing a lot better. I haven’t seen a Professional poker website with bitcoin deposit chance for a long time that was this much good and trusted.

I will most definitely deposit some coins and try it out, I wanted to make sure if Bitcoin deposits are eligible for first deposit bonus since there are no names to match and on your terms it says name must be same on both account and credit card but we don’t have that option on bitcoin. Amazing work guys, will see you there.

It does not matter the method you chose to make your first deposit. In able to get the first deposit bonus you can deposit the minimum with Bitcoins, in this case, you can deposit ($10) or more because you chose Bitcoins. If you want to have the First Deposit Welcome Package you must deposit $25 or more.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:02:02 PM

Are you guys considering lowering the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts? 10-25 is a lot for breaking in a new game for new gamblers. I am not a good poker player at all but if I want to let of some steam I would love to join your website, it looks amazing. For that tough I need both deposit and withdrawal to be at 5-10 range, 25 withdrawal is a bit much for my taste. Will you ever consider dropping that down a bit?

It's completely free to download the poker application. We do have play money tables and we have our 24 hours a day 7 days a week $10 On Demand Freerolls! Also we have our Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard, just keep playing our On Demand Freerolls all day long, because each time you place in the top 10 of one of them you’ll earn points towards the Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard in our weekly competitions that runs from Saturday at 00:00 until the following Friday at 23:59, each week. At the end of each competition, we’ll take a look at it and award tournament entries to the top 10 point earners. First place scores $270 worth of tournament entries! Interesting right? Win a nice prize without spending a penny! Unfortunately, we are not able to lower the deposit range because we can't modify our processors. Why you just don't give a try and download our software and try it first! Let me know if you need help or have any other questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: