Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:45:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Americas Cardroom Thread  (Read 55008 times)
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

Warning - Those making a deposit to ACR need to know that no matter what crypto you choose. It still must be confirmed on the BTC network. For example. If you deposit by ltc though ltc has confirmed. Your deposit will be converted over to BTC network where it may remain unconfirmed for a while. Despite already being confirmed on ltc network. This makes no sense to use other cryptos if deposits are still being routed to BTC chain. ACR does not warn anyone of this. So I decided to post it here to let others know...

wow just wow , I haven't tried to deposit altcoins yet cause I already have money in ACR but this is a serious problem
I liked the idea of depositing alts cause sometimes its cool to deposit whatever alt you want without going through the exchange and waiting for btc confirmations

now this doesn't make sense at all ACR , you should work on it and players should receive their money once the transaction is confirmed !!

thanks for posting that mate

Yes and my deposit has been sitting on BTC network for over an hour, though I deposited with LTC, and I have already lost $15 because of it. SMH
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:26:20 PM

There has been over 10 blocks found yet my deposit still remains unconfirmed due to ACR rerouting to btc chain. When I DID NOT DO A BTC DEPOSIT!!!
ACR Rep (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:26:17 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 08:56:26 PM by ACR Rep

Don’t miss Jeff Gross (Pokerstars Pro) and Bill Perkins as they provide live commentary from the Punta Cana Poker Classic (Oct. 24th-30th) final table! #PCPC17

More information here https://puntacanapokerclassic.com/?lang=en

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:59:53 PM

Warning - Those making a deposit to ACR need to know that no matter what crypto you choose. It still must be confirmed on the BTC network. For example. If you deposit by ltc though ltc has confirmed. Your deposit will be converted over to BTC network where it may remain unconfirmed for a while. Despite already being confirmed on ltc network. This makes no sense to use other cryptos if deposits are still being routed to BTC chain. ACR does not warn anyone of this. So I decided to post it here to let others know...

wow just wow , I haven't tried to deposit altcoins yet cause I already have money in ACR but this is a serious problem
I liked the idea of depositing alts cause sometimes its cool to deposit whatever alt you want without going through the exchange and waiting for btc confirmations

now this doesn't make sense at all ACR , you should work on it and players should receive their money once the transaction is confirmed !!

thanks for posting that mate

Yes and my deposit has been sitting on BTC network for over an hour, though I deposited with LTC, and I have already lost $15 because of it. SMH

Hello, could you please be so kind and provide me your nickname so I can check this.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:53:56 PM

Hi, i just want to confirm for BTC users in americas cardroom, I've had a chat with a support and he told me that for me to withdraw in Bitcoin i need to have atleast 2 Deposit using Bitcoin. I only have 1 Bitcoin deposit and i don't have access i can't withdraw using Bitcoin so i was thinking maybe i will deposit Bitcoin again so that i can withdraw it in Bitcoin. I just want to confirm here first before depositing another Bitcoin.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:37:11 AM

Hi, i just want to confirm for BTC users in americas cardroom, I've had a chat with a support and he told me that for me to withdraw in Bitcoin i need to have atleast 2 Deposit using Bitcoin. I only have 1 Bitcoin deposit and i don't have access i can't withdraw using Bitcoin so i was thinking maybe i will deposit Bitcoin again so that i can withdraw it in Bitcoin. I just want to confirm here first before depositing another Bitcoin.

honestly I don't remember my first bitcoin withdrawal , so not sure if this existed before
it may be a new rule but it's not a big deal since the minimum bitcoin deposit is 10$ so it's totally doable

this rule still better if they force the rake rule , cause some sites don't allow their players to withdraw unless they rake a percentage of their deposits
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

Could you please be so kind and provide me your nickname so I can check this with the Cash out department.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

Players are making big waves in Day 1 of the Punta Cana Poker Classic as they battle in the $500,000 guaranteed Main Event.

You can be part of the action with our live updates from our Big Blind Blog!

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-blog/

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

anyone here tried to withdraw with alts ? I logged in today to withdraw bitcoin but I saw that there is an option to withdraw for other crypto currencies too
so I made a request to withdraw 200$ with Clams and that was like 9 hours ago , now I opened my account and found that they returned the money to my poker account

so is it not available yet or is it a problem with my account ?? I have done many bitcoin withdrawals in the past
also when it's available is there any way to know how much time in average we have to wait in order to receive the withdrawal ?? cause alts are really fluctuating and you can easily see crazy moves like more than 20% a day
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

anyone here tried to withdraw with alts ? I logged in today to withdraw bitcoin but I saw that there is an option to withdraw for other crypto currencies too
so I made a request to withdraw 200$ with Clams and that was like 9 hours ago , now I opened my account and found that they returned the money to my poker account

so is it not available yet or is it a problem with my account ?? I have done many bitcoin withdrawals in the past
also when it's available is there any way to know how much time in average we have to wait in order to receive the withdrawal ?? cause alts are really fluctuating and you can easily see crazy moves like more than 20% a day

Hi, let me check this with our Deposit department.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

so withdrawals with crypto currencies is officially working ?? if so then it's great to hear and yeah hope to know why the system refused my clams withdrawal
anyways after that I made the withdrawal with BTC , haven't got the money yet   but I guess it's still pending while when I made the withdrawal request with Clams I got refunded few hours later
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:05:43 PM

#PCPC17 Day 2 has started.

Don´t miss out the action from the beautiful Caribbean here

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-blog/

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:13:51 PM

so withdrawals with crypto currencies is officially working ?? if so then it's great to hear and yeah hope to know why the system refused my clams withdrawal
anyways after that I made the withdrawal with BTC , haven't got the money yet   but I guess it's still pending while when I made the withdrawal request with Clams I got refunded few hours later

Hi, thank you for your patience. I spoke with one of the Cash out agents and what happened was a system error, everything is fine with your account and with our Cryptocurrencies methods.

I also checked the status of your recent cash out request and is on pre-approved. Very soon you will receive the funds. 
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

Hi, thank you for your patience. I spoke with one of the Cash out agents and what happened was a system error, everything is fine with your account and with our Cryptocurrencies methods.

I also checked the status of your recent cash out request and is on pre-approved. Very soon you will receive the funds. 

so glad that it's officially added , yeah I thought that I should ask you when my withdrawal was refunded to my balance and happy that it just was an error
also yeah I confirm that I received my bitcoin withdrawal a few hours ago , next time will try the other currencies
thanks for your help 
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:00:02 PM

so glad that it's officially added , yeah I thought that I should ask you when my withdrawal was refunded to my balance and happy that it just was an error
also yeah I confirm that I received my bitcoin withdrawal a few hours ago , next time will try the other currencies
thanks for your help 

You are very welcome! It's a pleasure to assist you.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:03:18 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:26:38 PM by ACR Rep

Gather around the circle and feel “omnipotent” as the $1,400,000 GTD

#Highfive17 Tourney Series (Nov. 22nd-26th) is coming soon.

See our video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObjZw__bH3s&feature=youtu.be

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

hey ACR , I hope that with the next update you will consider changing the table colors for SNG2.0
cause I find it hard to play them when I have 6 or more table running , can you change the table color depending on the places paid ?
it makes it way easier to make decisions , since for example a table that has 6 places paid should be played way differently than a table that has only 2 places paid

it's way easier than keep checking the payout structure and make decisions based on that
Florindvt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

i love americas cardroom for accepting btc and bch. love them
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

hey ACR , I hope that with the next update you will consider changing the table colors for SNG2.0
cause I find it hard to play them when I have 6 or more table running , can you change the table color depending on the places paid ?
it makes it way easier to make decisions , since for example a table that has 6 places paid should be played way differently than a table that has only 2 places paid

it's way easier than keep checking the payout structure and make decisions based on that

Thank you very much for the comment! I sent it directly to the Sit n Go 2.0 Manager so he can add this to the development list.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

Thank you very much for the comment! I sent it directly to the Sit n Go 2.0 Manager so he can add this to the development list.

Hello! I really appreciate your comment. Smiley If you need help or have any questions please let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: