Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646789 times)
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:08:13 AM

Alex Jones claims Trump will release "hidden" DARPA technology:

https://youtu.be/IlzXhH9bwI8?t=1083

I think there is actually probably something to it, since it seems like numerous groups have published data in the past about being able to create 40-90% efficient solar energy collectors, yet here we are still sitting at 20%.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:27:16 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 09:38:49 AM by r0ach

Remember when I said the real price of gold should be $2200 even in their artificially low rigged system and that people already had to pay far above spot to locate large amounts of gold currently?

Jim Wille claims people who are attempting to buy gold in bulk (like $100 million) have to currently pay exactly that much to find it ($2100 - $2500):

http://youtu.be/ef4-NF0TT7w?t=122

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

Remember when I said the real price of gold should be $2200 even in their artificially low rigged system and that people already had to pay far above spot to locate large amounts of gold currently?

Jim Wille claims people who are attempting to buy gold in bulk (like $100 million) have to currently pay exactly that much to find it ($2100 - $2500):

Similar to bitcoin its trading around same price im sure if you want that stake in it. We should get back to 1k in gold pretty soon now
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:54:46 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 07:18:01 PM by iamnotback

This is an alcoholic who makes shit up to sell newsletters. He admitted everything to me in email back in 2007. Should I go dig up the email exchanges from my archives (really I don't want to waste time!).

I am experiencing nearly constant nausea, which is an expected side-effect of the strong anti-Tuberculosis medicines.  This nausea also produces a delirium effect. So don't expect too much of me until this nausea subsides. The 4 different medicines continue for 8 weeks (1 week already completed). They say sometimes the nausea subsides after 2 weeks, but not in all cases. After the 8 weeks, I have 16 weeks of a 2 drug regimen. It is also possible that regimen could make me nauseous, but less likely. My body does seem to be producing the necessary chemistry for me to sleep unlike before I started treatment when I was experiencing debilitating insomnia. Now it is debilitating sleepiness, nausea, and something like a delirium from that combination. I presume I will come back to normal health eventually.

Again this presumes I don't have a multi-drug resistant strain which is resistant to all 4 of the drugs I am taking. The incidence of 4 drug resistance in the Philippines is quite high at ~0.5% - 1%. And I might be under greater risk, because most likely I was infected numerous times with TB, probably dozens of times.

Unfortunately my doctor here did not collect a sample and culture it to test for multi-drug resistance and thus I can't know if I am wasting my time with these medications. Additionally my doctor in 2012 for my acute peptic ulcer had prescribed ofloxacin without first testing me for TB, thus if I already had TB then (which is very likely as I think it caused my ulcer) then he made my TB resistant to the only second line drug treatment for multi-drug resistant TB.

So in short, the doctors in the Philippines are incredibly dangerous for your health. They also destroyed my right eye (my USA surgeon said if I had gone directly to the USA, he could have very likely saved 90% of my vision in my right eye).

Stay away from the third world if you value your health! I hope I don't have to say this again! 70 - 80% of the filipinos are carrying a latent TB infection. The WHO hides this data from you! If I had known that, I wouldn't have gone here!
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:17:48 PM

Trump can't fix this:

Marxists have taught you men to hate yourselves, and to blame the irrationality of women on men.

And you are destroying yourselves because you are no longer men.

Women turn to the State, not because men abrogated their responsibilities, but because women are naturally prone to eat the forbidden fruit. They are naturally prone to Marxism and they will even influence their young boys to become emasculated, if you "men" don't get your fucking head out of your ass.

You can't reason with these emasculated men, same as you can't reason with a female. They simply don't understand nature and competition.

I am looking for a few good strong men. Are there any out there?

Please make sure you have read everything I wrote on this topic. For example, those men who hate on women and disrespect them, thus end up destroying themselves, because they become lazy and parasites. I am not advocating evil against women. Rather I am advocating not allowing women's weaknesses to destroy masculinity and thus destroy society. Marxists can't comprehend this. Don't even try to talk to them. You are wasting your time doing so.

The more salient question is, are there are any men remaining on Earth? Please contact me. I don't think you exist.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:55:44 PM

I have seen JW's claims (and I do enjoy his work, but he provides little evidence of his more out-there remarks).  The big problem I have with his claims of physical gold being hard to get (in quantity) is that it apparently is not true...

FOFOA claims (and has long claimed) that physical gold is reasonably available in quantities up to 10 - 50 tonnes (depending I imagine).  One tonne is $40,000,000 in round numbers:

$1200 * 32.1 (toz/kg) * 1000 kg = ~$40,000,000.

A price of $2200 per toz of phyzz would drive many owners to sell the phyzz and replace it w/ paper gold (for a nearly 100% paper profit).  I would take that chance even now were I an owner of (say) $120,000,000 ($1200 / toz) in gold (3 tonnes) and then make a $100,000,000 (paper) profit...  For now, paper rules.  At some point though, physical gold will rule.

Until someone Jim Willie knows actually shows a contract or other evidence of $2200 gold, I think all that is highly unlikely.  And I am a Freegold guy, about as optimistic as they come re the future price of gold when all the paper burns....
r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:07:51 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 04:25:48 AM by r0ach

This is an alcoholic who makes shit up to sell newsletters. He admitted everything to me in email back in 2007. Should I go dig up the email exchanges from my archives (really I don't want to waste time!).

The reason I give it any plausibility is that when the metals bull ran began in 2016, there was a lot of gold being transferred to the US from Switzerland in what seemed like an effort to prevent a run.  The small bullion dealers and places like the 300:1 leverage Comex are completely disconnected markets.  It's entirely possible for gold to be near spot at small dealers and be much higher for bulk.  I imagine a lot of these OTC deals for bulk are also done trying to maximize secrecy and avoid places like the Comex because they're scared of govt confiscation or something and want to leave as little of a paper trail as possible.  If you're not going through a dealer or Comex, I imagine the price would be high.

There is also virtually 0 difference in people like David Morgan, Jim Wille, or Martin Armstrong.  Morgan's $25 silver call for 2016 was a bust.  Jim Wille's calls on UFOs or whatever he talks about have (probably) been wrong.  Meanwhile, Armstrong is either wrong or claims the price will both go up and down at the same time, and that 2015.75 date sure was bogus as well.

Bix Weir is another one who is probably below 50% in calls.  The one thing I do find interesting about his constant claims is about the grand canyon supposedly having a mother load of gold there, since it seems like there actually was a story printed in the paper about it in the early 1900's, then it was never heard about again.  Whether that story was fake and for market manipulation purposes or whatever, who knows.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
iamnotback

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:50:59 PM

There is also virtually 0 difference in people like David Morgan, Jim Wille, or Martin Armstrong.

WTF? MA ran a $3 trillion hedge fund. Those other bums haven't done shit.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:59:27 AM

China feeling the heat: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-donald-trump-war-us-military-official-practical-reality-president-latest-a7550601.html
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:01:19 AM

The reason I give it any plausibility is that when the metals bull ran began in 2016, there was a lot of gold being transferred to the US from Switzerland in what seemed like an effort to prevent a run.  The small bullion dealers and places like the 300:1 leverage Comex are completely disconnected markets.  It's entirely possible for gold to be near spot at small dealers and be much higher for bulk.  I imagine a lot of these OTC deals for bulk are also done trying to maximize secrecy and avoid places like the Comex because they're scared of govt confiscation or something and want to leave as little of a paper trail as possible.  If you're not going through a dealer or Comex, I imagine the price would be high.

There is also virtually 0 difference in people like David Morgan, Jim Wille, or Martin Armstrong.  Morgan's $25 silver call for 2016 was a bust.  Jim Wille's calls on UFOs or whatever he talks about have (probably) been wrong.  Meanwhile, Armstrong is either wrong or claims the price will both go up and down at the same time, and that 2015.75 date sure was bogus as well.

Bix Weir is another one who is probably below 50% in calls.  The one thing I do find interesting about his constant claims is about the grand canyon supposedly having a mother load of gold there, since it seems like there actually was a story printed in the paper about it in the early 1900's, then it was never heard about again.  Whether that story was fake and for market manipulation purposes or whatever, who knows.
There you go again with your theories.. it gets you into trouble man.. and its giving you a reason to stay long gold even though you shoudlnt be.. anyways last time i tell you that hopefully it will pay off sometime in the future for you
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:34:23 AM

Armstrong takes a look at Rapefugees in Sweden raping a gal and posting that to Facebook:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/refugee-gang-rape-swedish-girl-broadcast-on-facebook/

and

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/terrorism/its-a-mental-state-of-pride-not-shame/

Snowflakes and our political Left (Soros dominated?  How else to explain the reactions to Trump's restrictions on immigration?) do not seem to have any problem with Muslim atrocities.  Disgusting.
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:50:04 AM

Armstrong takes a look at Rapefugees in Sweden raping a gal and posting that to Facebook:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/refugee-gang-rape-swedish-girl-broadcast-on-facebook/

and

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/terrorism/its-a-mental-state-of-pride-not-shame/

Snowflakes and our political Left (Soros dominated?  How else to explain the reactions to Trump's restrictions on immigration?) do not seem to have any problem with Muslim atrocities.  Disgusting.

While I definitely agree that these crimes are heinous and that the open borders policy was very poorly thought through, that is a long bow to draw (that anyone protesting the Trump Admin decision to deny entry to visa holders from these countries ignores atrocities).

I would say most everyone abhors atrocities except the most ideological and extremist. Most are able to distinguish the difference between people legitimately fleeing a warzone & subsequent associated atrocities and the f*cked up actions of some of those who have fled in Europe.

The US visa process is already long and difficult and the vetting is thorough (while the Euro open door policy was not. As per the Wikileaks Gaddafi cable, deposing and murdering him was a mistake that uncorked the entrance to Europe for mass migration.) But this is very different from US entry.

Banning entry because of the country you are a native of is a great sentiment for scared people but is more in line with the Trumpian theme of protectionism; that is the line I think it reflects - walls, trade tariffs and stopping immigration.

r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

There you go again with your theories.. it gets you into trouble man.. and its giving you a reason to stay long gold even though you shoudlnt be.. anyways last time i tell you that hopefully it will pay off sometime in the future for you

I'm relatively happy selling off some bitcoins when it was around $1100 for $1148 gold.  Now I'm 75% silver 25% gold and still have enough bitcoins.  All my bitcoin and gold + silver are free at this point and I'm playing with the house money so it doesn't matter a whole lot.  

It's possible bitcoin goes up from the cup and handle here, or it's possible it enters another bear market until next halving.  The fact that the Chinese manipulators got their leverage, wash trades, and zero fee transactions cut off means they might have some problems manipulating it above $1150 for the near future.  Without being able to margin it higher or create giant short squeezes, they might also attempt to raise price, get stuck in the $1100s and create a triple top.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Time-machine

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:06:19 AM

Just wondering if anyone has ever purchased one of Martin Armstrong's reports? I just started to follow him on his blog, he recently blogged that he has a 2017 report.
bitsilvergold

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:19:44 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 03:07:18 PM by bitsilvergold

Don't waste your time and money. He talks like and is as accurate as Nostradamus.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

MA is pointing to 2018 as when we start going off the rails:

The EU leadership is attempting to minimize the importance and the explosive result of BREXIT. While the leaders merely yell “You will still regret it”,  the disintegration of the EU has already begun and they are clueless as to what is really at stake. While many just focus of trade, the entanglement is far more complex than just trade. The banking system, clearing, and the implementation of bank-bail-in provisions place at risk the entire European banking system.

... this extremely crazy and complex crisis that is about to unfold going into 2018. It is sufficient to say, whatever you may have thought could go wrong, is probably just the tip of the iceberg. This may be so catastrophic that the dollar could end up giving everyone more than just a nose bleed.

Here is the “Inception Impact Statement” showing days after Davos they are indeed taking steps to (1) restrict cash, and (2) move to eliminate cash entirely, but they cannot do that until there is an instant transfer system in place among banks. In other words, banks can no longer play with the “float” and will have to instantly pay for transactions. Without that system in place, cash cannot be completely eradicated. That [the instant payment system] is on schedule for September 2017.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

Further to iamnotback's note just above, Fox Business News mentioned that Marine La Pen now has the lead for the next presidential election in France.  If she wins, it's adios to the Euro Zone.  Brexit is likely to be good for Britain.  Re Grexit, ahh, who knows.....

I do not know enough about Europe to say whether that is good or bad, but it would be SEEN as bad news in the short run.

DJIA (Dow) is now down 180 points, the sharpest drop since the election.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

Further to iamnotback's note just above, Fox Business News mentioned that Marine La Pen now has the lead for the next presidential election in France.  If she wins, it's adios to the Euro Zone.  Brexit is likely to be good for Britain.  Re Grexit, ahh, who knows.....

I do not know enough about Europe to say whether that is good or bad, but it would be SEEN as bad news in the short run.

DJIA (Dow) is now down 180 points, the sharpest drop since the election.

The high is probably in.. good time to short if you want to make money... take some leveraged shorts for 6 month options and buy bitcoin with that profit in 6 months.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

MA is pointing to 2018 as when we start going off the rails:

... before that it was 2012, then it was 2015, then 2016 ... he's run out of rails himself a long time ago.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:38:17 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 04:05:27 AM by trollercoaster

Americas Trotskyite revolution: https://youtu.be/XIlsMKu67q0
this waste of space is a preschool teacher
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: