Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646795 times)
thelibertycap

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:08:02 AM

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Re: you may not be factoring in Chaos Theory
Date:    Sat, October 15, 2016 4:21 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My doubts about your methods are you attribute absolute
cooperation between factions of the elite.

There is no rational explanation within your assumption of why Wikileaks
is releasing dirt on Clinton weekly, so as to force the mass media to
reveal themselves as a fraud. See my next email.

Assange is cooperating with Rothschild because ever since long ago in the
Cyberpunks mailing lists, he was of a globalist mindset in terms of social
order.

The Rothschilds may be smart enough to know that the Bible says the Beast
will be wounded, so they may realize already that Trump is destined. And
so they encourage the result as a means of discrediting the concept of
nation-states and democracy. They use creative destruction against their
own. This will enable them to bring war with which they can profit and
further their one-world aims. You focus too much just on the destruction
of the grid angle.

You are very smart I agree. But sometimes you forget I am too.

I'll add a related quote I read recently that has very similar conclusions:

Elite memes and the manipulation of directed history are growing more to difficult to implement and sustain. The fallback is chaos and general destruction. If one is made to doubt everything, then allegiance to one’s society is lessened. It is easier to substitute and expand internationalism.

The media is playing its part in this larger unveiling, and this also informs us that the current chaotic truth-telling is deliberate.

The process of globalization must continue and the tearing down of what’s been built up throughout the West – including, science, art and technology – is taking place because it is the way free-market trends are counteracted.

Out of chaos … order. The idea now seems to be to tear down foundational elements of American society that have been painstakingly erected over the past century and more. The US as a society – and then as a culture – is to be destroyed to make way for something else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:51:05 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 01:21:28 PM by iamnotback

I'll add a related quote I read recently that has very similar conclusions:

Elite memes and the manipulation of directed history are growing more to difficult to implement and sustain. The fallback is chaos and general destruction. If one is made to doubt everything, then allegiance to one’s society is lessened. It is easier to substitute and expand internationalism.

The media is playing its part in this larger unveiling, and this also informs us that the current chaotic truth-telling is deliberate.

The process of globalization must continue and the tearing down of what’s been built up throughout the West – including, science, art and technology – is taking place because it is the way free-market trends are counteracted.

Out of chaos … order. The idea now seems to be to tear down foundational elements of American society that have been painstakingly erected over the past century and more. The US as a society – and then as a culture – is to be destroyed to make way for something else.

Very well articulated. Thanks.

I had written numerous times that the plan of the elite was to destroy and discredit the nation-state governance and central bank concept, such as quoted as follows from the "One-world reserve currency is inevitable" thread:

As I warned you, the countries will be pushed towards cooperating against financial crime:

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-panama-papers

The globalists are destroying the nation-states on purpose and inciting the masses to clamor for a global discipline on malfeasance. I've known for a long time this would be coming. One thing you will learn about me by observing me over time is my ability to predict the future. For example was my 2011 prediction that the nations would not exit the EU and instead would double-down for more sloppy seconds.

Below I am beginning to see that the elite factions are only coordinated philosophically (and their even subconscious selfish aims thereof), and that is the concept of top-down control and secrecy. The order-out-of-chaos aspect might be deliberate and/or it might just be the natural evolution of a species.

The following is a collection of links to some of my past writings.

It all distills down to top-down centralized control is inferior to decentralized accretion of outcomes and fitness.

Besides the lust for money, power, and subconscious Satanic absolute control, what pragmatically drives these globalists is they have too much stored monetary capital and need to deploy it with great economies-of-scale, because the larger one's stored monetary capital becomes, the more difficult it is to manage a good return-on-investment. This is simply the rule of Second Law of Thermodynamics that small things grow faster, e.g. saplings grow very fast eventually slowing to mature trees, but they can't grow to the moon:

First of all, I want to explain why the Second Law of Thermodynamics dictates that energy must always disperse from a hot to a cold body, and not the reverse of a colder body giving up energy becoming colder and making the hot body hotter. This is because the equation for entropy of any system is maximized by having as many equiprobable possible states, i.e. the probability is very high that a hot body with its very highly probable collision of moving particles due to high kinetic energy will transfer some kinetic energy to the slower moving particles in the cold body because it maximizes the entropy of the combined system of hot and cold bodies together. But that is sort of a tautology. The point is that random events are unlikely to be able to keep a system highly ordered and concentrated, just as random twists on a Rubik's cube are unlikely to solve it. Since there can't exist any top-down omniscience in the universe, the probability of maintaining ordered systems trends towards zero on a large enough scale. This is why one can keep small things in order for a while, but large endeavors unravel more quickly. For the same reason, small things grow faster, such as a saplings grow to trees, but trees don't grow to the moon.

This is of course in addition to the Iron Law of Political Economics, which insures that flies are attracted to honey, i.e. that those who can charge rents to the collective will be drawn in by the power vacuum of awarding authority to a process. I had even elaborated on the fact that the special interest groups include the voters themselves.  I had commented recently in the context of the Philippines' recent decision to instill vigilante killing of suspected drug dealers, about how authority is always corruptible but my comment was not advocating what you the brain washed Westerner reader has been indoctrinated to think is correct.

I had tied this numerous times (such as on May 06, 2014) into my essays about the death of passive capital and the rise of a Knowledge Age that I think will be more immune to financialization. I even wrote a sequel as my prior blog The Golden Knowledge Age is Rising. I even related why usury must exist in order to attain growth within a stored monetary capital paradigm and yet must be a boom-and-bust, power vacuum phenomenon. Even centralized economy-of-scale driven industrial production requires financialization because it is not anti-fragile w.r.t. to force majure, long-tail distributions, and natural variance.

And there was my proclamation in 2014 that the solution would be decentralization. And again I reiterated that collectivized voting is the problem, with the implication that the only robust, resilient solution is decentralization.

I even nailed the homerun point that crypto-currency doesn't depend on ubiquitous confidence to become a global unit-of-exchange, because it doesn't rely on collectivized force to attain a precarious debt-based value. Even gold has to be stamped and assayed by a collective authority, which Proof-of-Work doesn't suffer, yet the remaining challenge is that neither Proof-of-Work nor (even Distributed) Proof-of-Stake are immune to economies-of-scale which enable centralized control (which is the remaining challenge of crypto-currency which I intend to solve!).

The premise that we can protect all the people is fundamentally implausible, which is what leads these Liberals astray into evil outcomes.

It is ironic that Liberals view themselves as selfless people focused on the good of the collective.

Another aspect we can note about Hillary Clinton and the globalists, is they prefer secrecy instead of decentralized open source. But decentralized open source is the only positive scaling law of engineering because the sharing doesn't violate the maximum-divison-of-expertise and the decentralization doesn't incur the rigor mortis of the Mythical Man Month.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:17:30 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 01:58:50 PM by iamnotback

Hellary is being (perhaps intentionally) destroyed by her handlers:

Julian Assange alleges (documents and exposes) that Clinton took money from, and was board member of, company doing deals with ISIS.

Please note we have discussed that Assange is apparently being protected by a former Rothschild's attorney.

But I have a new perspective on this. The elite may be trying to force the USA political establishment into provoking a war with Russia:

I have a new perspective now, given Julian Assange's video:

https://twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/status/784171749164224512

And this:

https://twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/status/787373770738536448

The-powers-that-be appear to be trying to force the USA political establishment to escalate in Syria against Putin, in order to futilely attempt to defeat Trump.

And the elite want to lay the entire coming economic collapse and escalation of Middle East proxy war in Trump's lap, so he and the patriotic, conservative "obstructionists" can be blamed for the misdeeds of the banksters and establishment that set up all this failure over the past decades.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:19:40 PM

Digging and finding ... Arkancide with a Julian Assange Wikileaks connection:

iamnotback

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:17:05 PM

Ah ha. It is coming into full view now why the guy without a USA birth certificate was groomed for the Presidency:

Meanwhile, Obama continues to support the Sunni in the civil war with the intent to attack Russian forces in Syria.

Sunni vs. Shiite internal conflict within Islam. Russian supported Assad is Shiite. Obama comes from a family of Sunni Muslims.

Do the Rothschild's plan this well and that far ahead  Huh
iamnotback

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:21:08 PM

Rigged CNN poll lies Clinton widening leading by 8%.

This is to make Liberals feel as they were cheated by Russian hacking when Trump wins the popular vote. So they will swallow the blue pill and agree with some provocation with Russia.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:58:57 PM

Ah ha. It is coming into full view now why the guy without a USA birth certificate was groomed for the Presidency:

Meanwhile, Obama continues to support the Sunni in the civil war with the intent to attack Russian forces in Syria.

Sunni vs. Shiite internal conflict within Islam. Russian supported Assad is Shiite. Obama comes from a family of Sunni Muslims.

Do the Rothschild's plan this well and that far ahead  Huh
No
iamnotback

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:25:05 AM

Start here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1561197/pg1?disclaimer=1
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/wikileaks-assanges-lawyer-has-connections-to-rothschilds/

Don't miss the video where Rothschilds says, "maybe they will have to learn".

I have also confirmed that Reddit is censoring the following information. There are no popular Trump forums where you will be allowed to post this information. I tried and was banned and deleted from evrey one of them.

The sheepeople are being totally manipulated. That includes the Trump supporters on the various forums. You will not be allowed to speak about the following truth.

The remaining question is whether Trump is complicit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/580h7f/is_wikileaks_setting_up_trump_to_be_blamed/

For me, this confirms we are doomed to globalism. The world I live in is a charade. Beam up Scotty! I am ready to end this experience I had on earth. I've had enough.

Mr. Trump, I joined specifically to give you this information, which I have also tried to relay to you via voice message to your campaign staff.

I want to warn you that you are being set up by Wikileaks. To dig down this rabbit hole, first start with [a blog post I wrote yesterday](https://steemit.com/society/@anonymint/the-red-pill-blue-pill-election-nyc-slumlord-vs-globalists) in which I analyzed the voter turnout statistics for your comparative polling demographics relative to Hillary and based on the statistics for voter turnout from official 2014 Census Bureau data. I concluded that mathematically Clinton can't win.

You'll need to read [my comment at the bottom](https://steemit.com/society/@anonymint/the-red-pill-blue-pill-election-nyc-slumlord-vs-globalists#@anonymint/re-anonymint-re-anonymint-the-red-pill-blue-pill-election-nyc-slumlord-vs-globalists-20161017t131257543z) of the aforementioned blog post to see where I get into the Wikileaks angle. I am preparing to write another blog post which will detail all the points. But the gist of it is that Wikileaks is a creation of the Rothschilds. And there is strong evidence of this. Put this together with the strange actions of the mass media to show Clinton ahead by 8% which is causing their supporters to think the election is in the bag, which is precisely the opposite of what they would want to do to maximize turnout if they really wanted to win the election. You see those who are controlling the media are not precisely the Clinton campaign.

The only logical conclusion is that Rothschilds is forcing the establishment into a corner where they must escalate a provocation with Russia in order to have an excuse to steal the election from you. You see Rothschild is probably perfectly happy to foment the discrediting of nation-states as he moves us towards a world government. And he would probably be quite happy to have all the blame for an escalation in the Middle East on you as well the coming global economic collapse blamed on you and the "obstructionist" Tea Party (as [Hillary wrote in her private speech to the bankers](https://steemit.com/society/@anonymint/the-red-pill-blue-pill-election-nyc-slumlord-vs-globalists#@anonymint/re-anonymint-the-red-pill-blue-pill-election-nyc-slumlord-vs-globalists-20161017t020101165z)).

You see the way the elite work is they compromise the politicians so they can force them into their desired outcomes. They are sacrificing Hillary at the altar of one-world economies-of-scale and hegemony.

Please don't be offended by the title of my blog post, as it was intended to be both humorous (an inside joke between @r0ach and myself since he is the one who thought of that) and also to get Liberals to click and read the blog post. Of course I think you are upstanding person and I've written you have my support because you are the first presidential candidate worthy of my effort, since I volunteered door-to-door sitdown talks for Ross Perot in Ventura County in 1992 at age 27.

I am a US Citizen currently residing abroad. I will be happy to give you more information should you request it. Again I am only sharing a theory, and I don't think I am the first one to present this theory online, but I am concerned that you may not be fully aware of what you are dealing with. And I also want to make sure you are not complicit with Wikileaks.

That is not to say I don't appreciate the information being be released by Wikileaks, because I do. But we have to look at the bigger picture and I think Sir you know how to pay poker and negotiate so I hope you will recognize when you are being played.

With utmost respect,
Shelby Moore III
iamnotback

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:11:02 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 03:50:12 AM by iamnotback

It has been an important learning process for me.

There is absolutely no way you could get the Trump supporters to believe their savior Wikileaks is actually the source of their enslavement. You wouldn't even be allowed to get the message out to them.

There is no way you could create a popular Internet service and prevent it from being be co-opted by the elite.

You simply won't be allowed to.

We all here pretend we could be free. We won't succeed. None of us. Look yourself in the mirror and ask if you've come to grips with your enslavement or if you are still in denial.

If you've swallowed the blue pill, then there is nothing to say to you. If you've swallowed the red pill as I have, then its time to realize you are only free when you need nothing, not even to eat. When you walk away with nothing into the wilderness, then you are free. Free to die, free to be attacked by parasites and predators, and free to go hungry.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:04:22 AM

Assange wanted justice, respect for all cultures, and sees governments as laden with corruption:

http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=95280154632982&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=95279215920449&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=101854398232228&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=101757473900715&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=102106096623372&w=2
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/fa.caml/dsuqMp3So9U

He also wrote somewhere it would be better to be under attack of robberbarons than be unable to have any other choice. He clearly sees globalism as an improvement for the plight of humanity because it enables more competition and openness in his view.

I think for Assange he sees individuals trapped in local situations as more horrific than any macro effects of globalism. Perhaps this came from him being isolated in a cult by his mother in his youth.

It seems to he is still fighting the localized chains what were put on him as a child. So he sees the main problems of the world are the evil of local monopolies. Read the posts above.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:29:11 AM

Assange could have potentially developed Bitcoin.

1. Decentralization:

Freedom is a single point of failure. In order to
protect itself, Freedom *must* promote competition. Competition that
is not vulnerable to the same governmental pressures.

2. Double-hashing paranoia all over Bitcoin:

> - The physical properties of such a machine (size, power, cooling, etc.)
>   seem implausible to me.

The bigger question is not predicting the effect of Bernstein's
paper, but rather predicting how many similar ideas will be discovered
in the next 30 years, or have already been discovered but not
revealed.

We can see computers and decreased cost/speed of communication as societal
intelligence amplification devices. Both these two variables are increasing
(even if the effect is on order of ln < e < sqrt), but it would be naive
to presume there won't be more of them.

3. Okay to attain the small market of goldbugs which the Bitcoin white paper targeted:

It is not necessary for the entire population to adopt a technology; merely
a user-base of sufficient size to forfill the technical & social requirements
of the project leaders. Visions of world domination are for
propaganda, not for actualisation. The 95% of the population which
comprise the flock have never been my target, and neither should
they be yours; it's the 2.5% percent at either end of the normal that
I find in my sights, one to be cherished and the other to be destroyed.

4. Permissionless:

> The crackdown on money movements apply to all forms of money, in all
> currencies or objects of value.
>
> --Tim May

Right. Control the transfer of value and in some sence you control
the value itself. The value of an object is substantially and in
some cases wholely dependent on its liquidity. Control the liquidity
and you control its value.  Control the value of an object and its
owner will forever be your slave.

Home ownership is a classic example. An object that's very costly for the
owner to liquidate but easy for someone else to if you don't behave.

5. Employing a Merkel tree:

What I employ in rubberhose is a hardened version of this:

Take two encryption functions (or one encryption and one decryption
function), e_1, and e_2, and some salt. For each lsb in
the block number:

block_key = block_key xor salt_n
      if (lsb == 0)
         block_key = e_1(master_key, block_key)
      else
         block_key = e_2(master_key2, block_key)

This provides a n^2 tree of keys such that even if you break one
of the leaves traveling up the branches to other leaves remains
very difficult. It also protects against yet to be discovered
related key, related plain-text attacks.

If you have blind faith in your ciphers:

block_key = e(master_key, block_num)

Or:

block_key = hash(master_key || block_num)

Is just fine.

6. Hash based blockchain ordering of events:

> Specifically how do you keep others from cheating and saying that an event
> happened in the past when it actually happened in the present?

You need a trusted time-notary who will sign or publish hashes of the event
in a manner which is hard to undo (e.g in a major news-paper). This is a
known art.

A related but harder problem is time-delayed release of information.

7. ecash patents being unacceptable

> Patent's aren't the problem - price of royalty is.  If Brands is willing

No Patents are a problem. The total future cost, including the
costs of all license negotiations and compliance burdens are
unpredictable and consequently do not make a wise investment.

Futher, companies view patent licenses as assets. The purchase
of an untested non-restricted patent license is like buying a house
on a fault line subject to a native land claim. At worst it will lose
all value. At best you'll be soon be sharing the bathroom.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:10:08 AM

There is absolutely no way you could get the Trump supporters to believe their savior Wikileaks is actually the source of their enslavement. You wouldn't even be allowed to get the message out to them.

There is no way you could create a popular Internet service and prevent it from being be co-opted by the elite.

We all here pretend we could be free. We won't succeed. None of us. Look yourself in the mirror and ask if you've come to grips with your enslavement or if you are still in denial.

If you've swallowed the blue pill, then there is nothing to say to you. If you've swallowed the red pill as I have, then its time to realize you are only free when you need nothing, not even to eat. When you walk away with nothing into the wilderness, then you are free. Free to die, free to be attacked by parasites and predators, and free to go hungry.

That's right (emphasis mine).  When you have little to lose, you are more free.  If you are well-hidden you are more free.  If you have assets that not many know about you are more free.  If you are an Internet participant, then you are less free....

You want stuff?  An easy life?  Than you are enslaved.  Perhaps not a harsh enslavement, but still.

Or you can raise your consciousness a la Emmet Fox.  Freedom (everything really) comes from within.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:48:43 AM

That's right (emphasis mine).  When you have little to lose, you are more free.  If you are well-hidden you are more free.  If you have assets that not many know about you are more free.  If you are an Internet participant, then you are less free....

You want stuff?  An easy life?  Than you are enslaved.  Perhaps not a harsh enslavement, but still.

Or you can raise your consciousness a la Emmet Fox.  Freedom (everything really) comes from within.
>this cringe

While some points are valid this is sort of a "get enlightened like I have or you're nothing" post, and I'm not going to lie it makes it sound really like you're tipping a fedora behind the post. Whether or not you are is beyond me.

Beyond that;

If you want to be completely free and exposed to every part of the elements, then why not do so? Anyone can understand and take (what is apparently a ton of people's own definition of) the red pill, it doesn't mean they have to do anything about it. It's been obvious for a long time everything that is proclaimed isn't supported by reality, but when do you stop exploiting the system?
iamnotback

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Here comes the escalation with Russia:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/war/the-winds-of-war/
iamnotback

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:00:35 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 10:06:56 PM by iamnotback

Assange wanted justice, respect for all cultures, and sees governments as laden with corruption:

http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=95280154632982&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=95279215920449&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=101854398232228&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=101757473900715&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=102106096623372&w=2
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/fa.caml/dsuqMp3So9U

He also wrote somewhere it would be better to be under attack of robberbarons than be unable to have any other choice. He clearly sees globalism as an improvement for the plight of humanity because it enables more competition and openness in his view.

I think for Assange he sees individuals trapped in local situations as more horrific than any macro effects of globalism. Perhaps this came from him being isolated in a cult by his mother in his youth.

It seems to he is still fighting the localized chains what were put on him as a child. So he sees the main problems of the world are the evil of local monopolies. Read the posts above.

> I strongly disagree for a number of reasons.  That Assange told a reporter
> he gets annoyed with false conspiracies like 9/11 is the apogee of
> disrespect for truth and justice.  9/11 being the fulcrum event launching
> the genocidal war on terror and the rise of the global police state was
> single most important thing he could have focused on.
>
>
> I will not try to convince youof this.  Believe what you want to believe.

Let me quote Hillary in response, "What difference does it make!".

Who cares if he is consciously evil and part of a diabolical plan, or if he is just influenced by his youth and following an ideology that resulted from being abused as a child. Aren't we all?

The human condition is becoming more apparent to me. I see myself now. Reactionary. Ideological. Fighting daemons from my past. All of us are.

Success is stripping away that addiction and focusing on production. Put the blinders on, we have a horse race to win. Everything else will fall where it may.

It seems you derive a lot of self-worth and satisfaction by knowing how evil others are. That you understand very well all the interworkings. I am a curious guy, so I bit on that.

But I don't like to know how evil we all are. The only person I want to know more objectively about the evil inside is myself. I want to solve the evil inside of me. Other people have to deal with theirs.

I hope we could be friends on a different topic. I see no benefit whatsoever from analyzing the evil of others. I am not in control of them. I can't do anything about it. I can only effect myself and the life around me.

Regarding your specific point, people have an ideology and they will justify anything because the ideology overpowers their evaluation of facts which would otherwise conflict with their goal(s) and ideology. Also Assange may think "what difference does it make now" about 9/11. He may be practical and realize that people like you (and me) accomplish absolutely nothing w.r.t. to all the analysis. It is a masturbation.

And/or he may have fake empathy like Clinton and be a functioning high-level autistic. I don't know. There are lots of weird people on this planet. and there is no way that you nor I can control them. They reach positions of power and influence and this will always be the case. There is nothing we can ever do to stop that.

I am moving on to what I can do. Seems more sane.

It is not a question of what I believe, because I don't even know the man. It is question of having a sane set of priorities of what I should expend my effort on in what remains of my life.

I am not shooting you. I am saying that you AND I went through a phase of analyzing everything. And I did it with the hope of finding a cure. And you apparently did it because it fits your research interests to analyze the minds of sociopaths.

I am just saying now that for me, there is nothing in that which can help me. Maybe for you, you want to continue that for research reasons. But I also perceive that maybe you are sort of addicted to that as if it makes you feel something superior or some benefit to yourself for knowing that you know.

But for me, it doesn't seem to benefit me to know that information. All I can see is that it made me crazy paranoid and caused me to lash out trying to find solutions for problems that can't be solved.

I am an engineer. It means I want to creatively find solutions to problems or improvements that can be made to our quality of life.

I don't see any point to analyzing something if I can't do something about it or if doesn't help me make some decision.

I don't see how any of my decisions would change based on knowing the shenanigans of the evil globalists. I don't think it impacts where I would choose to live. I don't think it impacts which projects I should work on. Well actually maybe by being so paranoid I would work on projects that are unrealistic instead of ones that could actually generate a profit.

Maybe that could be a contributing reason to why I am in a difficult situation now, because of not having good priorities about what I should be focusing my energies on thinking about and working on.

I am in a desperate situation right now. And I need to make quick
decisions on how to rectify it. So it seems to me that deciding to let all this globalist hell on earth stuff go away from my consciousness as much as possible is one of the better quick and easy decisions I can make.

What bothers me is you aren't even thinking about my well being.

I reached out to you again because I'm in a stage of great upheaval and uncertainty. And I reach out to those who may have some wisdom and can help me. Just as if someone reached out to me, I would try to help them (at least that was my pattern in the past before I became so depleted).

I didn't reach out to you trying to help you. I am the one who needs help right now. Maybe in the future I'll be ready to help others again.

So if I agree Assange is a horrible evil person, how does that help us? What do we do with that? Does that make us feel good? Have we accomplished something useful? What is the utility. As a research on sociopaths I guess. But I didn't choose that as my field of interest.

And again, I haven't met him and I don't have a complete record of all his actions, and writings so I can't really form a certain judgement of all his psychology. And even if I could, why would expend so much effort to know that much about another person? I don't even know that much about my gf. I have always been sort of the geek who is too busy doing some creative work to analyze people in depth. I get around to analyzing people when I need to, such as when they are causing a problem. I've learned later in life to be a bit more circumspect so as not to enter another relationship from hell.

As I remember you are very empathetic person and took care of someone for a long time who was ill. And I think that person was very much into this sort of analysis that you enjoy. So perhaps there is some emotional connection for you in that. I would understand if so. I apologize if I am not a suitable surrogate for the reasons I stated above. There was a time for me to be curious about that, but now it needs to come to a close.

I hope we are still cordial and friends. I appreciated your friendship from 2005 until my health got bad in 2011 or so. We exchanged a lot of ideas. It was fun and informational and we had a rapport for while.

But I think the actual shit is hitting the fan now. I don't want to be depressed all the time, because that is one of the psyops as you know. They try to wear us down.

My wishes for you is hoping you are still out on your bike and enjoying God's creation. And hoping you having good social interactions that are healthy.

Please  I am not against you. I hope you understand I am trying to make decisions based on mental, emotional, and physical health, as well as maximizing production.

My warmest and sincerest to you. Take care.

I realize my statement was very abrupt to cut off giving mental and emotional
energy to globalism.

I just realize it is a waste. It is intractable. It has been part of the
human condition since Mesopotamia. Yeah the devices of enslavement have
changed from whips and rope, to digital control, yet it is the same shit.

It won't ever stop. It is part of humanity. The epipheny is to not wrap
my life around that. Uninteresting now that I think about it from that
perspective.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:37:28 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 08:05:36 PM by iamnotback

Transhumanism is the solution. Click this quote for the background discussion.

I've had similar thoughts and written them on Bitcointalk.

There is at least one constant, inviolably by the Gaussian distribution, which is that the elite-most will always be able to manipulate the psychology of the masses and that will never change.

So if you think you will overrule their political power by any means, then you are futilely attempting to violate the inviolable Gaussian distribution.

I agree that individual empowerment via technology which can't be centralized is a reduction of the efficacy of political power. Problem is that most everything can be centralized via political force, especially when we put Smart meters on every home that track every movement and action every where.

It seems to me that the next frontier for technology is transhumanism, so that we can escape from our physical bodies. That may be the only way to respond to asymmetrical political control. All our technological advance is being held hostage by the fact that we still live in these physical bodies which are so easy to subjugate with digital tracking. We need to raise the ante, by digitizing our existence so there isn't a choke point where our physical body interacts with the digital highway, e.g. the IP address. Once our existence is inside the digital highway, then anonymity becomes much more plausible because total orders don't exist.

180 IQ Freeman Dyson got me thinking about this aspect when he pointed out we are shifting to horizontal gene transfer, i.e. mix-and-match species:

https://www.edge.org/discourse/dawkins_dyson.html
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:08:52 PM

iamnotback

I am not trying to say I have found anything unusually profound, only what is happening with me.    My life was unbalanced for a LONG time, it looks like the course correction has been bearing obvious fruit for a year or two.

It's all good.  Bravo, and best wishes to you in regards to everything.

I will mention re the election that it looks very scary (that is, a likely Hillary win) over here.  Of course, the MSM is completely corrupted here, we ought believe nothing.  Unexpected BREXIT won after all.

The last debate is in a few hours.  We will see if anything happens.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 12:23:14 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 04:56:14 PM by deisik

If you've swallowed the blue pill, then there is nothing to say to you. If you've swallowed the red pill as I have, then its time to realize you are only free when you need nothing, not even to eat. When you walk away with nothing into the wilderness, then you are free. Free to die, free to be attacked by parasites and predators, and free to go hungry

I wouldn't call that freedom. What you say looks more like deliberately choosing to fall a victim of circumstances. Or being a slave of them if you please. The other end may not be freedom either, but from there you can at least kiss good-bye to the predators and parasites you mention. Furthermore, the lower level predators and parasites are rather attacking an individual while the higher level ones evidently operate on a larger scale, on the scale of the whole society...

In this way, you as an individual have higher chances to withstand the latter than the former

iamnotback

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:53:57 PM

If you've swallowed the blue pill, then there is nothing to say to you. If you've swallowed the red pill as I have, then its time to realize you are only free when you need nothing, not even to eat. When you walk away with nothing into the wilderness, then you are free. Free to die, free to be attacked by parasites and predators, and free to go hungry

I wouldn't call that freedom. What you say looks more like deliberately choosing to fall a victim of circumstances. Or being a slave of them if you please. The other end may not be freedom either, but there you can at least kiss good-bye to the predators and parasites you mention. Furthermore, the lower level predators and parasites are rather attacking an individual while the higher level ones evidently operate on a larger scale, on the scale of the whole society...

In this way, you as an individual have higher chances to withstand the latter than the former

Yes of course. That is one reason that animals (including humans) have a natural herding instinct.

There is also another option which is being clever enough to appear that you are inside of the herd, when in fact you are not. Transhumanism might end up being another obfuscation vector for that strategy. Or to provide for yourself such that you are out amongst the lower-level predators and parasites, but have adequate defense against them, but you've got to think carefully about what this means for your strategy for your offspring and how you will engineer their future. A third option is joining a very well organized alternative society, such as the Orthodox Jewish faith, which is very good for a K-selection strategy approach for raising offspring. I am not willing to subject myself the strict religious order, thus I have to choose from other two (or mix of the other two).
iamnotback

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:18:04 PM

Signs of Armstrong's prediction of USA breaking up into autonomous regions, as well the upturn in civil unrest.

1. In the debate, Trump said that he will appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe vs. Wade (legalized abortion) which will send the authority back to the States on a state-by-state basis. Thus Americans will migrate to States with ideologies that match their own.

Last week, at a Republican rally in Cincinnati, one Trump supporter warned of a "revolution" and said there would be "bloodshed" if Mrs Clinton won the presidency.

"We're going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that's what it takes. There's going to be a lot of bloodshed," Dan Bowman told the Boston Globe.

3. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37716551
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: