Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373]
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646778 times)
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 01:26:58 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2024, 04:07:01 AM by AnonymousCoder

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast
It's a Scam

This is a new type of generic regular broadcast message. It is timely in a way because traffic of this blog is high, and it will hopefully reach a larger audience than before.

Who is Martin Armstrong?

The real story about Martin Armstrong is HERE.

Martin Armstrong is a world renowned criminal. A thief. An unrepentant convicted felon. Worst of the worst. Decades ago, he hired some programmers to write that program for him that he calls Socrates. Used it to trade the markets with money stolen from investors. Lost USD 700 million. Created a USD 3 billion Ponzi scheme to cover up the losses. Was caught and spent 11 years in jail for the crimes, including for failing to return USD 15 million that he stashed away, on top of the losses.

Most likely, after getting out of jail, Martin Armstrong laundered the stashed away money and paid Marcus Vetter to make that whitewash movie "The Forecaster" for him. A web of lies that blames the government for his crimes. The wet dream of a criminal. Now he sells that Socrates software that he used to lose millions, as a subscription service for USD 1,800 per year to the little guy. For the results, see:
Socrates Subscriber Testimonials

This is the true story of a criminal kept safe from his victims, earning USD 15 million of stolen money while behind bars, being fed on US taxpayer expense, and allowed to re-build the longest running scam business in history, using some of that stolen money. See:
ArmstrongEconomics - The Scam Business Model Exposé

So WHAT does he do as Armstrong Economics then?

He is an Internet content aggregator driving traffic into his online store for his three revenue streams: 1)
Socrates Subscriptions, 2) overpriced books and reports, and 3) overpriced conferences, physical and virtual.

To achieve his objective, he creates campaigns with changing subjects. depending on what sells. He is a populist hot button pusher. For example, he is a Disinformation agent / broker / publisher / propagandist. He fraudulently creates the illusion that he has exclusive access to information, and based on that he sells himself as a conveyor belt for some third party disinformation, using his public blog site which is ideal for that purpose because it wraps complex matters in a manipulative cartoon style, using conspiracy theories.

That blog site conveniently functions as the location of his online shop where he sells his own snake oil costing hundreds. Example:

He most likely sold his global warming denial campaign to mineral oil companies when this was what these companies needed at the time. Now that the oil companies are switching their strategies (see Big oil’s ‘wokewashing’ is the new climate science denialism), guess what, Martin Armstrong's global cooling campaign is over! His new main campaign was Covid-19 anti-vaccination when the pandemic hit, and he became a Russia expert overnight after Covid-19 was over and the Ukraine war started.

Check out this anecdote: Interestingly, a prominent manipulation tool that he showed frequently just DISAPPEARED:

Original page URL (did not load 2021-09-18):

Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed

BUT it is still available on the web archive as:

Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed

and the YouTube video is still on YouTube:

My Gift To Climate Alarmists - Tony Heller

So apparently our self-declared gift to humanity Martin Armstrong has been a useful propaganda tool for the oil industry for years - until no longer needed.

Hmm. Perhaps I am reading a bit too much into this climate change subject. Because he is also accidentally deleting pages from his blog and then blames Google for it. See: Censorship. Becomes a conspiracy theory based on which he then sells his oversize influence and Socrates. Buy, Buy, Buy! Even mistakes are immediately converted into sales opportunities. That is what this guy has been doing all his life. In jail for 11 years? No problem. Make a movie about it and become a popular hero. Sell the movie. The movie sells his Socrates. You can't make this up.

As we have exposed many times, Martin Armstrong makes forecasts like a shotgun, let's say for the sake of argument twenty in a row.

The majority will fail and the minority, typically only one will succeed. He then praises the success of the minority successful forecasts, but conveniently forgets about the failures or manipulates them after the fact to appear successful.

Guess why we do not find any track record on any of his sites, only at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and Precious Metals Analyst Accountability.

That is why Martin Armstrong is talking to himself in his "public" blog echo chamber and posting in public forums as his own shill. He censors user comments to put it mildly.

So far so good.

The Socrates system with its Artificial Intelligence magic, that according to his claims is free of human bias and never wrong, is supposedly not subject to the above confidence tricks.

WRONG!

The Socrates system, by means of its ambiguity, is not different from the charlatan scheme described above - it just computerizes that scheme of deception as a smoke and mirrors machine.

That is why I have been writing for months about Computerized Fraud, using a perhaps somewhat odd term.

Take the time and read every page of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and you will discover that Socrates with its built-in ambiguity will only line the pockets of Martin Armstrong but it will never even be verifiable with regards to its advertised performance.

The simple reason for the above is that it is based on human interpretation in hindsight.

But one thing is guaranteed: It will effectively impoverish its users short term and long term. Any doubts? Check out the Socrates Subscriber Testimonials.

What else is there to say? Every man and his dog knows it's a scam.

We just need to look at the posting history of that pioneer sloanf exposing Martin Armstrong since 2016 which proves the point: Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

Thanks for reading.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

The problem with Armstrong is the fact that his basic thesis is right, the world clearly is moving toward authoritarianism, no question about that. There is a monumental geopolitical shift happening which Putin was able to catch and accelerate. Armstrong is talking about this for decades, yet he wasn't able to gain substantial sums of money which is odd. Maybe he realized that the magnitude of Scams also accelerate with this fundamental shift and concentrated on those dealings at some point. I would love to hear the truth about his dealings in the 80s and 90s - the question is why he never did this and instead turned his focus on scamming confused individuals out of his worn out basement? How many people showed up at his latest conference, do we have any credible information on this? How big is this fading scam still?

Armstrong needs a story for his fearmongering so he can sell his conferences as a solution to his victims / cult followers. He does not know anything more than most other people already know. Moreover, he does not know the underlying processes that lead to the situation that he is talking about.

Except that he is himself an extremely authoritarian person who tries to suppress any views that contradict his narratives. He strictly plays from the playbook of other authoritarian people - that is why he knows their tricks. A pot that calls the kettle black. He uses the services of reputation launderers and projects himself as the good guy. See: Martin Armstrong The Forecaster The Movie.

There is this myth that he actually had any actionable knowledge in advance earlier in the 80s. There is no evidence of it. Otherwise he would have profited from the situations. In fact he has built his wealth by theft ($15 million US$ that earned him the contempt of court charge) and more recently with his refined scams and most likely by trading against his clients.

See:

Socrates The Market Manipulator.

Regarding the number of attendees of his last conference, that number will not be available and he would not tell the truth. There is certainty however that many of his shills would attend. He even offered me a free ticket. So that number would be meaningless.

Regarding the state of his business, I am certain that most of his business has collapsed due to my campaigns.

As a proof of that, see the end of The Defeat of Martin Armstrong.

From my perspective, Armstrong's game is over and he cannot get back on his feet.

Who are these Armstrong shills at the Free Republic Forum?

Let me start with this one:

delta7

delta7 is the alias for who seems to be a central figure in that Armstrong cult.

In that forum, at the time of Feb 02 2024, he has posted (republished) 134 armstrongeconomics.com blog pages out of his 493 articles there in total.

He likes to introduce himself as an Armstrong follower who greatly benefited from Armstrong. Example:

delta7 in "Has Europe Just Committed Suicide?"
Be sure to visit the website for imbedded graphics, charts, supporting documentation, key dates.

I have followed Martin for 25 years- he has been spot on, so spot on he is the only independent financial “ expert” to have been called upon by more than a dozen governments…from the US ( Volkner, Trump) to China to Australia to England ( he was personal friends with Thatcher and is credited with saving the Pound when Soros destroyed it).

When challenged, we see replies of a style that some people here are all too familiar with:

delta7 in "Has Europe Just Committed Suicide?"
I have read Armstrong’s forecasts for 25 years- even back when they were paper newsletters.- uncanny.

Those that criticize him are “ unaware” of history and cycles. I post his articles from his website.

His computer Socrates is legend in governments and financial institutions.

Interestingly, delta7 has been member since Sept 2002, but there is a 16 year gap of his publications (articles and comments) that includes Martin Armstrong's 11 years that he served in prison.

It should not be any surprise for anyone who studied this forum that ...

delta7 is in fact Martin Armstrong himself!

I have sufficient information that supports this statement.

I am appealing to the moderators of that forum to suspend his account.

To those who are surprised, I ask the question: WHERE is Martin Armstrong otherwise, that Martin Armstrong who is always active praising himself incognito using fake identities?

Answer: He is nowhere to be found (yet). Look out for him appearing under fake IDs somewhere else because he has been exposed in the Free Republic forum once again. Please let me know where else you found him. I promise you I will do the dirty job for you once more.

aMorePerfectUnion

This guy has an important role: Ashley Warren in Martin Armstrong's Inner Circle.

He defends Martin Armstrong with the full array of the well known lies as here:

aMorePerfectUnion lying
You will not go to any other conference and sit next to central bank managers, family office leaders, etc. at the level of the armstrong economic conference.

The full answer is here:

Exposed: Armstrong Economics in The Free Republic Forum

The Armstrong story looks fairly complete and finished now (his Socrates is destroyed, now he begs the Russians for money for publishing their propaganda).

If you still have any comments or questions, please send me a private message or post here.

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373]
  Print  

Jump to: