Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646802 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:07:29 AM

Looks like 2017 will finally the big turn into the abyss. 2015.75 was just the turning of the boat towards the abyss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:29:39 PM

Russia popped up out of nowhere on the turning point of 2015.75 some kind of show down with them now seems inevitable..

Precisely to the day of Armstrong's ECM model Oct 1 (2015.75) was the day Russia went hot into Syria.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:40:42 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 05:14:32 AM by OROBTC

Has Armstrong picked a winner in the Hillary vs. Donald contest?  Honestly, I have no idea who win will win.  I know who should win, but the USA did elect Obama twice...

I started a thread the other day re investment alternatives under a Hillary administration.  Views more than welcome.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1640144.0
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:49:51 AM

Invest in a bomb shelter perhaps?
THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:03:13 PM

Rather a chilling post today...

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/war-cycle-of-target-sad-to-say/

Here in the UK, the BBC is in seemingly unashamed anti-Russian propaganda mode, appearing to rachet up the bias and untruths more each day, all the while ignoring any American "aggression".
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:26:55 PM

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/war-cycle-of-target-sad-to-say/

Here in the UK, the BBC is in seemingly unashamed anti-Russian propaganda mode, appearing to rachet up the bias and untruths more each day, all the while ignoring any American "aggression".

I do not trust Putin as far as I could throw him were I Superman...  Nonetheless, the careless rhetoric and near-warlike actions (of the USA and now the UK) are of concern.

Trump would not act like that.  He'd cut a deal and expect both sides to respect it (what a concept).

To be fair, Hillary would not seek war with Russia and/or China.  That would be clearly insane.  The generals would not stand for it.  Not even the American people would stand for it.  NO ONE I know has any problems with Russia.  Putin may be bad, but that is not our (USA's) problem.

It's curious how the UK (and now France) are ratcheting up the hostile rhetoric...  I don't know what to make of it.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:30:27 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 05:19:36 AM by vokain

I do not trust Putin as far as I could throw him were I Superman...  Nonetheless, the careless rhetoric and near-warlike actions (of the USA and now the UK) are of concern.

Trump would not act like that.  He'd cut a deal and expect both sides to respect it (what a concept).

To be fair, Hillary would not seek war with Russia and/or China.  That would be clearly insane.  The generals would not stand for it.  Not even the American people would stand for it.  NO ONE I know has any problems with Russia.  Putin may be bad, but that is not our (USA's) problem.

It's curious how the UK (and now France) are ratcheting up the hostile rhetoric...  I don't know what to make of it.

Attempt at mass conditioning? Standard protocol in TPTB handbook I think, but I don't know how effective it is nowadays. Like Mike Pence, my state governor, said to Tim Kaine during their debate, "This isn't the old days where you can say stuff and people believe it."
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:34:11 AM

The USA will split into regions because of this...

Trump is a horrible human being. he has raped numerous women and paid them off to shut up.

Provide proof of this, otherwise I will accuse you of being a horrible human being for lying. You can't just judge people without proof, because that makes you worse than the person you are judging.

Matthew 7 New International Version (NIV)

Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

most recently last month. he has openly stated that he has sexually assaulted women.

I did not hear about this. Provide proof, otherwise I think you are a liar, because I've seen some of your other cited references and they are hearsay and mass media propaganda bullshit, not proof.

he is the biggest xenophobe i have ever seen on TV and i have watched every episode of southpark.

Protecting one's culture is not necessarily a bad thing. Look what is happening to Europe now with the rapefugees because of their bleeding hearts.

My read on Trump is he has a lot of compassion for all demographics who are abiding by and protecting our core American values. Sneaking over the border is not one of our core values. Maybe for you as a Liberal, you don't give a fuck about rapefugees, so in that case I think you should live in the country you want to live in and I should live in the country I want to live in.

And the USA is going to break up into regions because of this. There are fundamental differences between those who want to protect their culture and those Liberals who want to destroy our culture. Martin Armstrong's cycles models have been predicting everything that has been happening and they do predict an eventual breakup of the USA into regions because of this. There is nothing you nor I can do to stop this. The disagreement between you and I is fundamental and I will never agree as a man and leader of my household to give up my culture to invaders.

he inspires hate, he plays off fear. and he will sell Americas soul for Klondike bar.

How much hate has Hillary caused in the Middle East and Europe? She orchestrated the chaos in the Middle East, thus leading to the rapefugees. She orchestrated the chaos in Ukraine. She and her The Economic Hitmen banksters are responsible for women and children having their arms and heads hacked off.

Liberals are disingenuous. You can't compare someone who speaks the frank truth about culture and values, to someone who is responsible for millions of horrific mutilations of women and children.

Hellary is Satan incarnate. And I thus by extension, you are also. Don't you come near me nor my family.

Clinton, is a bad leader. i dont want her as a president. but the worst she would do is nothing.

Can you really say that to yourself with a straight face? You are either incredibly ignorant of the facts or a fucking liar trying to manipulate the readers with lies.

trump has already said that he is fine NUKING another country. which will bring about another cold war.

He is speaking figuratively, not literally. He is just presenting the attitude that we will fight for our values and culture, not that he will actually go nuking any country. Afaik, he has never in his business life done anything that violent. Whereas, Clinton has just canceled the nuclear treaty with Russia. And she is sowing problems in the Middle East where Colin Powell recently confirmed Israel has 200 nuclear warheads.

I am not arguing that Trump has the best personality ever. Every person on earth has flaws. But compared to Clinton, he is a Saint and an angel.

he has no idea what the ramifications are for his actions and doesnt care. he will cause WW3, Clinton will just do nothing to prevent it.

You have your head up your ass. Clinton is actively orchestrating WW3.

if trump is elected i am leaving america, if clinton is elected i am going to wait four years till we have options that can make a diffrence.

I am the opposite. If Trump wins, I may return. Else I am never going back and I will renounce my citizenship and may get citizenship in Cambodia (or else where) so I can be a member of the Asian Union which is the future.

you know those moments in poker when you are playing, hilary will call all the way through, not raise, not fold, just ride the hand through. Trump will go all in before he sees his cards, if he gets good cards say that he knew it cause he is a genius and walks away with more money. if he gets shit cards he throws the table saying the game is rigged.

at this point i want to call through. instead of lose everything, instead of destroy everything. i would rather wait another 4 years. i do not want someone to gamble to future of america away with no knowledge or care. because not only is he gambling with america. but the entire wold. we are the youngest country. we are also the strongest. and possibly the most retarded country ever. i dont want the rest of the world to realize that and decide to take matters into their own hands because they were pushed to far from trump.

Trump has been out playing poker and negotiation as evident by his business success. Clinton only knows how to lie, steal, cheat, and sell out to the gansters in order to achieve her goals for power and hatred.

NOTICE: we conservative males are angry at you liberal invaders. And we will put an end to this "passive aggressive" invasion now (yet very aggressive eventually when the collapse stage ensues). One way or another. So don't be fucking surprised that we are angry when you are trying to undermine our households and our way of life.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:04:37 PM

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Martin, plz be aware of Albert Pike
Date:    Wed, October 12, 2016 8:03 am
To:      armstrongeconomics@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure Martin is aware of the significance of Albert Pike and
potential for World War 3. I summarized it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1639006.msg16536100#msg16536100

Also please be aware of the Abomination of the Desolation in the Bible and
the prediction it makes on a date which appears to be 2024:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049048.msg16536518#msg16536518

Note I don't have the computations at the above link, but if you want them
then email me back.

Thanks,
Shelby Moore III

https://githubcontributions.io/user/shelby3/events/1
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelby-moore-iii-b31488b0
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:13:06 PM

Another email I sent:

I am a bit late to start working just now, because I was busy catching up on developments with the USA election and implication of the war fomenting between the USA and Russia, because it appears the powers-that-be will prevent Trump from taking office by accusing Russia of hacking the election. I realize everyone has different politics and I understand how Trump is portrayed in the media, so you may even be a Clinton sympathizer. But there is some seriously bad shit coming down the pike now. Why do you think the powers-that-be sent Obama to tell you Brits what you should do in your BREXIT vote. If you were to actually dig into this you would realize Clinton has been the one orchestrating and instigating all that chaos in the Middle East which is messing up Europe via the rapefugees. She had her hand in Ukraine as well. Etc, etc, etc. It is really sickening. If you want all the gory details, then read my Bitcointalk archive:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=851556;sa=showPosts

Armstrong's computer predicted all of this. It predicted Ukraine before it happened. It predicted the rising dollar after 2015.75 when everyone else thought it would fall due to china, etc.. It predicted the collapse of UK pound and that prediction was years before it recently happened. It predicted the BREXIT and it predicts a Trump victory.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:55:11 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 04:01:54 PM by vokain

Another email I sent:

I am a bit late to start working just now, because I was busy catching up on developments with the USA election and implication of the war fomenting between the USA and Russia, because it appears the powers-that-be will prevent Trump from taking office by accusing Russia of hacking the election. I realize everyone has different politics and I understand how Trump is portrayed in the media, so you may even be a Clinton sympathizer. But there is some seriously bad shit coming down the pike now. Why do you think the powers-that-be sent Obama to tell you Brits what you should do in your BREXIT vote. If you were to actually dig into this you would realize Clinton has been the one orchestrating and instigating all that chaos in the Middle East which is messing up Europe via the rapefugees. She had her hand in Ukraine as well. Etc, etc, etc. It is really sickening. If you want all the gory details, then read my Bitcointalk archive:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=851556;sa=showPosts

Armstrong's computer predicted all of this. It predicted Ukraine before it happened. It predicted the rising dollar after 2015.75 when everyone else thought it would fall due to china, etc.. It predicted the collapse of UK pound and that prediction was years before it recently happened. It predicted the BREXIT and it predicts a Trump victory.

Act 3
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 03:22:31 PM

Act 3

Cheesy

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:57:41 PM

CC-Resurgam & iamnotback

It is impossible for me to see that Trump is a horrible human being compared to Hillary and/or Bill Clinton.  OK, perhaps I would not want Trump as a boss (but I have also heard that he is a great boss).

Hillary defended Tom Taylor in 1975 (and got him off, then LAUGHED about it) after he raped then 12 year-old Kathy Shelton.  The child was permanently scarred with injuries from the rape, and has never been able to have children.  Perhaps CC-Resurgam has no children?  Probably has no daughter (we are the proud parents of one).

The Clinton have committed numerous crimes and are the sleaziest ones to ever run for US president.

CC-Resurgam.  If Trump does win, please advise us when you will be joining the others who promise to leave the (some of them are saying Cape Breton Island off of Canada is where they will go).  And then please say "Au Revoir" on your way out.  Thank you.

Act 3.  Smile.

I will mention that Matthew 5 - 7 is my favorite part of The Bible.  So much in there, for those with little knowledge, so much there for those more advanced than I.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:06:01 PM

Act 3.  Smile.

I will mention that Matthew 5 - 7 is my favorite part of The Bible.  So much in there, for those with little knowledge, so much there for those more advanced than I.

I wasn't quite referring to Acts, but rather, the archetypical "third act" of stories in general.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:11:09 PM

Act 3.  Smile.

I wasn't quite referring to Acts, but rather, the archetypical "third act" of stories in general.

I figured that.  Act 3 (in Shakespeare) is usually the "Middle Act".  The third of five.

There are other ways of looking at "Act 3".  It is possible that we are only in "Act 3" of our election here!  Now thinking about that is probably worth a smile too...

Smiley

Act 5 will be of great interest.  A big climax to the end of THIS tragedy/comedy!
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:21:47 PM

Act 3.  Smile.

I figured that.  Act 3 (in Shakespeare) is usually the "Middle Act".  The third of five.

There are other ways of looking at "Act 3".  It is possible that we are only in "Act 3" of our election here!  Now thinking about that is probably worth a smile too...

Smiley

Act 5 will be of great interest.  A big climax to the end of THIS tragedy/comedy!

Cheers Smiley
THX 1138

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:23:19 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 05:57:50 PM by THX 1138

Trump would not act like that.  He'd cut a deal and expect both sides to respect it (what a concept).

[Edit] True, it would be "clearly insane" for Clinton to seek war with Russia / China, but.... I found this article of interest on the Syria situation:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/12/obama-stepped-back-from-brink-will-hillary/

"... This story broke on Friday and has been largely ignored by the major media:

“Following Russian warning of American aircraft being shot down, White House spokesman confirms plan for U.S. air strikes on Syria has been rejected….White House spokesman Josh Earnest confirmed this speaking to reporters on Thursday 6th October 2016.

“The president has discussed in some details why military action against the Assad regime to try to address the situation in Aleppo is unlikely to accomplish the goals that many envisioned now in terms of reducing the violence there.  It is much more likely to lead to a bunch of unintended consequences that are clearly not in our national interest.”...""

This too by Dmitry Orlov:

https://cluborlov.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/oopsa-world-war.html#more

"... any plan to attack Russia is bound to become mired in bureaucracy. Battle plans are developed by mid-rank people within the US military establishment, approved and forwarded up the chain of command by higher-rank people and finally signed off on by the Pentagon’s top brass and their civilian political accomplices. The top brass and the politicians may be delusional, megalomaniacal and inadvertently suicidal, but the mid-rank people who develop the battle plans are rarely suicidal. If a particular plan has no conceivable chance of victory but is quite likely to lead to them and their families and friends becoming vaporized in a nuclear blast, they are unlikely to recommend it..."

That's not to say I'm at all upbeat about any of this.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:47:15 AM

THX 1138

Naah!  All of this loose talk about "successfully" attacking Russia itself is complete ignorance, I would not even dignify it by calling it lunacy.

There is no way any (ANY) sane military officer would obey orders like that.  Same comment re the arguably misnamed Intelligence Community.  Such a war, obviously, would be unwinnable.  Besides, many observers would conclude that the USA would lose...

Attacking the Russian homeland is one nightmare that will not happen.

I am not upbeat about other possibilities though (US - Russia skirmishes over Syria for example).  A few of those, however, might demonstrate who has the superior weaponry and training, so something along those lines is possible.  As would be similar hostile probing by/against China.

Limited wars like the above are possible, especially if Hillary is elected.  These would be expensive in lives and treasure, and could lead to ugly escalation...
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:04:24 AM

THX 1138

Naah!  All of this loose talk about "successfully" attacking Russia itself is complete ignorance, I would not even dignify it by calling it lunacy.

There is no way any (ANY) sane military officer would obey orders like that.  Same comment re the arguably misnamed Intelligence Community.  Such a war, obviously, would be unwinnable.  Besides, many observers would conclude that the USA would lose...

Attacking the Russian homeland is one nightmare that will not happen.

I am not upbeat about other possibilities though (US - Russia skirmishes over Syria for example).  A few of those, however, might demonstrate who has the superior weaponry and training, so something along those lines is possible.  As would be similar hostile probing by/against China.

Limited wars like the above are possible, especially if Hillary is elected.  These would be expensive in lives and treasure, and could lead to ugly escalation...

We'll be fine

THX 1138

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:01:31 PM

Yesterday from Armstrong:

"...Democrats are now warning foreign governments and hackers that cyber attacks against the U.S. will be treated like any other, even if it leads to war... the hardest problem in finding the source of these attacks is really attribution. Each data packet sent over the Internet contains information about its source and its destination. Yet the source field can be changed [spoofed] by an attacker to make it appear as if  it is coming from someplace it’s not. This is standard operational procedure. Consequently, I serious doubt that a professional hacker would have left a trace..."

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/are-we-being-prepared-for-world-war-iii/

THX 1138

Attacking the Russian homeland is one nightmare that will not happen.... CONT

Limited wars like the above are possible, especially if Hillary is elected.  These would be expensive in lives and treasure, and could lead to ugly escalation...

Some quotes here from a recent article by The Saker:

"...The key thing to understand... is that Russia is still much weaker than the USA and that she therefore does not want war. That does not, however, mean that she
is not actively preparing for war... "

"...In theory, these are, very roughly, the possible levels of confrontation:

1. A military standoff à la Berlin in 1961. One could argue that this is what is already taking place right now,
albeit in a more long-distance and less visible way.

2. A single military incident, such as what happened recently when Turkey shot down a Russian SU-24 and
Russia chose not to retaliate.

3. A series of localized clashes similar to what is currently happening between India and Pakistan.

4. A conflict limited to the Syrian theater of war (say like the war between the UK and Argentina over the
Malvinas Islands).

5. A regional or global military confrontation between the USA and Russia.

6. A full scale thermonuclear war between the USA and Russia...

During my years as a student of military strategy I have participated in many exercises on escalation and deescalation
and I can attest that while it is very easy to come up with escalatory scenarios, I have yet to see a
credible scenario for de-escalation. What is possible, however, is the so-called “horizontal escalation” or
“asymmetrical escalation” in which one side choses not to up the ante or directly escalate, but instead choses a
different target for retaliation, not necessarily a more valuable one, just a different one on the same level of
conceptual importance...

...The main reason why we can expect the Kremlin to try to find asymmetrical options to respond to a US attack is that
in the Syrian context Russia is hopelessly outgunned by the US/NATO, at least in quantitative terms. The logical
solutions for the Russians is to use their qualitative advantage or to seek “horizontal targets” as possible retaliatory
options...

...There are basically two options of deterrence: denial, when you prevent your enemy from hitting his targets and
retaliation, when you make the costs of an enemy attack unacceptably high for him. The Russians appear to be
pursuing both tracks at the same time. We can thus summarize the Russian approach as such

1. Delay a confrontation as much as possible (buy time).

2. Try to keep any confrontation at the lowest possible escalatory level.

3. If possible, reply with asymmetrical/horizontal escalations.

4. Rather then “prevail” against the US/NATO – make the costs of attack too high.

5. Try to put pressure on US “allies” in order to create tensions inside the Empire.

6. Try to paralyze the USA on a political level by making the political costs of an attack too high-end.

7. Try to gradually create the conditions on the ground (Aleppo) to make a US attack futile..."

CONT at http://thesaker.is/russian-options-against-a-us-attack-on-syria/
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: