Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:56:55 AM

So does the bot work here? The youtube video looks pretty cool

Yes the bot works just fine, It gives you lots of control on your orders which is something I really enjoy in a bot! 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilikemandarin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:50:11 AM

Bot works good. Hope to hear more development from dev
cryptodance

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:53:54 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 08:07:13 PM by cryptodance

I just decided to transfer some CIRC from my trex wallet. I have not done this since August. Trex shows that the transaction was completed; however, the coins have not appeared in my wallet and it has been about one hour since I transferred from Trex to my wallet. Also the transaction ID does not appear in the block explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/#!wallets. Here is the transaction ID: 10cce850c1f09823f988046977fccd4812408a82f790d61010d2003faf503c1d
What's going on?
Yes, the bot works good.
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:46:03 PM

Transaction times are just much slower right now. I don't think there are as many people staking as before, so it's taking a lot longer for transactions and confirmations. Give it some time, restart your wallet, and they'll show up eventually. I had a transaction that took close to 12 hours to go through and show up in the wallet.
cryptodance

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:54:08 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 08:04:15 PM by cryptodance

Transaction times are just much slower right now. I don't think there are as many people staking as before, so it's taking a lot longer for transactions and confirmations. Give it some time, restart your wallet, and they'll show up eventually. I had a transaction that took close to 12 hours to go through and show up in the wallet.
Thanks. I will wait for the coins to show up.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:15:35 PM

At least it seems CIRC is the "better" of all the recent new clusterfuck of poor coins. Here's to hoping it has some consistent development/news/price increase again.
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:26:35 PM

At least it seems CIRC is the "better" of all the recent new clusterfuck of poor coins. Here's to hoping it has some consistent development/news/price increase again.

Yep. The good thing for us is that unlike most coins that have a long absence by the devs this one actually has an asset worth the price of the coin alone. The bot is cheaper in comparison than anything else on the market and that alone means people will continue to buy regardless of dev activity.

Notice how even when people sell 15,000+ coins - there is quickly a buy order for even more just a bit under teh sell price? This is classic bait and accumulation. Weeding out those who would dump at any opportunity and putting the coins back in the hands of those who are happy to hold for much, much more.

cryptodance

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:49:51 PM

Yep. The good thing for us is that unlike most coins that have a long absence by the devs this one actually has an asset worth the price of the coin alone. The bot is cheaper in comparison than anything else on the market and that alone means people will continue to buy regardless of dev activity.

Notice how even when people sell 15,000+ coins - there is quickly a buy order for even more just a bit under teh sell price? This is classic bait and accumulation. Weeding out those who would dump at any opportunity and putting the coins back in the hands of those who are happy to hold for much, much more.

I did a dump of 11242 circ coins yesterday and a dump of 16718 coins today. Yes, I am still a whale and still believe in the coin. I love the bot ... loving it! I just wish it could do Timed Sells, like it does Timed Buys.
I dumped to free up some BTC to buy more GCR. I may dump another 15K circ tomorrow ... or maybe not. I don't want to drop below whale status. Whale status is required for access to the Bittrex api. Frankly, I care more about access to the bot than the price of the coin. Any news on Rhinohunter?
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:59:28 PM

I did a dump of 11242 circ coins yesterday and a dump of 16718 coins today. Yes, I am still a whale and still believe in the coin. I love the bot ... loving it! I just wish it could do Timed Sells, like it does Timed Buys.
I dumped to free up some BTC to buy more GCR. I may dump another 15K circ tomorrow ... or maybe not. I don't want to drop below whale status. Whale status is required for access to the Bittrex api. Frankly, I care more about access to the bot than the price of the coin. Any news on Rhinohunter?

Good man for fronting up - I knew it would be someone freeing up capital to ride the waves elsewhere as opposed to an outright exit. I had 110,000 CIRC and was the number 1 staker for the first 2 weeks until I sold up the order book to 15,000. Got the timing off but still profited nicely. I'm accumulating again - around 50,000 thus far to go with my 36,000 odd I purchased on Sunday. My goal is to buy back 100,000 for one third or less but I doubt people will sell me another 50K at these prices.

Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:15:21 PM

Yep the people who ran for botcoin got rekt after that they took what little they had left and put it into cbit and got rekted again and we are still kicking using the bot and enjoying it  Grin 

cryptodance

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:20:26 PM

Good man for fronting up - I knew it would be someone freeing up capital to ride the waves elsewhere as opposed to an outright exit. I had 110,000 CIRC and was the number 1 staker for the first 2 weeks until I sold up the order book to 15,000. Got the timing off but still profited nicely. I'm accumulating again - around 50,000 thus far to go with my 36,000 odd I purchased on Sunday. My goal is to buy back 100,000 for one third or less but I doubt people will sell me another 50K at these prices.
Yea! I also plan to start buying back in about a week ... maybe sooner. I hope I don't regret dumping those circs at 2800.
MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:42:58 AM

good plans, on loosing money Smiley
listen to my free thread and dont become bagholders again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177563.0

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:49:31 AM

listen to my free thread and dont become bagholders again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177563.0

I think they have heard you several times here and they are not keen to follow your advice yet. This is a community here that really support their coin, but the problem is their own dev is not here visible to give the proper support, considering it is already a month now and no word from their dev Sad
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:08:02 AM

I think they have heard you several times here and they are not keen to follow your advice yet. This is a community here that really support their coin, but the problem is their own dev is not here visible to give the proper support, considering it is already a month now and no word from their dev Sad

Yeah I think the people who are left here enjoy using the bot! With the way it sits for whale bot status not that many people can use it so numbers are really in our favor of a rebound

ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:38:07 AM

Yeah I think the people who are left here enjoy using the bot! With the way it sits for whale bot status not that many people can use it so numbers are really in our favor of a rebound

That's the point. It doesn't need the dev. It's one of the few coins that have an asset to back its price and its limited to the number of people who can hold enough CIRC to get the desired features. I doubt there will ever be more than 20 people with access to the whale bot functions - it's cheap as chips at this price, hence my reentry.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:24:39 PM

koala12

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:09:42 PM

He works as a robot !

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:55:57 PM

That's the point. It doesn't need the dev. It's one of the few coins that have an asset to back its price and its limited to the number of people who can hold enough CIRC to get the desired features. I doubt there will ever be more than 20 people with access to the whale bot functions - it's cheap as chips at this price, hence my reentry.

I do hope on rhino hunter but I am doing fine without it! I would like a timed sell also

ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:30:21 AM

I do hope on rhino hunter but I am doing fine without it! I would like a timed sell also

It'll come. Most likely it will just suddenly drop out of now where. Let's have a closer look at the dev's update post a while ago.

" Hi Everyone

We are back on the job now, rested after a week with family and friends. Yesterday was devoted towards taking stock of the steps between here and Rhinohunter.

We are still unable to pin down the source of the memory leaks in the Mac build. It has been somewhat frustrating so we have decided to rearrange our work groups to allow fresh eyes on the problem. This will delay our progress somewhat on RhinoHunter but obviously we need to root out this problem before we move onwards.

Barakus is traveling for the next few days. On his itinerary is a meetup with Thursday to work on both branding issues facing CIRC as a well as several proposed changes in how the Culling will work. We'll be posting on the progress in these areas after these meetings take place.

We'll be getting out the next round of whale lounge invites over the next couple days, so if you have just sent your info, sit tight, your invite will arrive soon.

CC  "

- We know Rhinohunter has been delayed. We can assume that the problems are much harder to solve than first thought.
- In my opinion the proposed changes towards how the culling should work involve not posting anything - by silence alone many have and will drop out. The reason I think this is part of the culling is because its exactly how I would do it if I was a dev trying to shakeout all those large holders who haven't the foresight to hold or who haven't the fortitude to withstand a lack of constant activity. If I wanted to shake out all but the strongest hands I'd drop off the face of the earth for a month or so.
- They haven't posted much on the culling as you cannot scare people in dumping by warning them before hand.
- The Whale invites should have been handled better however. People who have bought the necessary number of coins should not be kept out of the lounge. Unless - they are oppening the lounge invites up again once the culling is complete - and they properly ascertain who holds what. Then it would make sense (even though it is a bit rough).

Alternatively

- We also know that some of the people working on the coin are contractors and do paid work for multiple coins. Nothing wrong with that - this is business afterall. I expect there has been a falling out or an otherwise collapse in the communication between some the team members and that they are trying to either recruit new peopel to do the work or attempt to do it themselves. Obviously they wouldn't want to post these sorts of issues as it would trigger dump city so if such a situation was true then silence would be the best option until things are sorted out.

Finally

- It may well all be one big scam. But it doesn't make sense to release an excellent piece of bot software when you plan to abandon the project. Much better way to scam people is through vapourware and hype galore and that isn't the case here considering we can all use the Whale Bot here and now.

koala12

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:04:07 PM

B-volume B 0.01031735  $ 2.5188  Roll Eyes

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: