Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:08:43 AM

Gambling is really dangerous if you do not know how to control yourself. My share of experience with this is that I'm having successive wins for a few days and then I thought that if I earn that much with a small amount then I will deposit a bigger amount and then it happened. I had successive losses and then I lose it all including the profit that I accumulated. It happened because I'm greedy and I was not able to control myself. I can't say that it wrecked my life totally because I was able to catch myself before I fall into the trap and lose everything dear to me.

Greediness wont make any good thing into you but  only disaster, its really hard to control your self to those times your  experiencing this kind of feeling, you cant even think when you should stop. Having a good self control and  realization would be a big help to stop yourself  if you already experiencing greediness.
Greediness is a way to lose our money, mostly who have this attitude are those people who are desperate in making money in the easiest way and a short period of time. This is not a good way in gambling because it will never bring good to you as a gambler and you will not last in doing that since you are not doing it base on your ability to think rather play with your emotion only.

Yeah, most people lose all their money because greedy and because greedy on gambling, it will wreck somebody life. Same as my experience on gambling.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:10:49 AM

Gambling is really dangerous if you do not know how to control yourself. My share of experience with this is that I'm having successive wins for a few days and then I thought that if I earn that much with a small amount then I will deposit a bigger amount and then it happened. I had successive losses and then I lose it all including the profit that I accumulated. It happened because I'm greedy and I was not able to control myself. I can't say that it wrecked my life totally because I was able to catch myself before I fall into the trap and lose everything dear to me.

Greediness wont make any good thing into you but  only disaster, its really hard to control your self to those times your  experiencing this kind of feeling, you cant even think when you should stop. Having a good self control and  realization would be a big help to stop yourself  if you already experiencing greediness.
It also depend of a person on how they will handle their greediness, cause sometimes being greediness makes bad but I think it is sometimes good as well. Because if we really want to get what we wanted in life we will do everything or we will find a way to get it, and sometimes persons that want to get what they wanted will work hard just to get it in a good way. So I think greediness becomes bad depend of a person.
Yes right there are two most dangerous thing in gambling.
First is too much greediness and wish to earn more and more without thinking anything and just doing gambling.
And other is to chase your loss who ever is trying to chase his/her loss always ends up in more and more loss and these two thing takes you towards destruction.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:26:11 AM

It also depend of a person on how they will handle their greediness, cause sometimes being greediness makes bad but I think it is sometimes good as well. Because if we really want to get what we wanted in life we will do everything or we will find a way to get it, and sometimes persons that want to get what they wanted will work hard just to get it in a good way. So I think greediness becomes bad depend of a person.
First is too much greediness and wish to earn more and more without thinking anything and just doing gambling.
And other is to chase your loss who ever is trying to chase his/her loss always ends up in more and more loss and these two thing takes you towards destruction.

Greediness is very difficult enemy when we are on the spot gambling and keep winning of those i think really its very hard to leave thats reality for us people since we want to win for more and that can actually kill us and turn lose all we won in that thing but seriously gambling greediness can be limit by people if they have guts to leave and giving low budget on gambling and in that case they can leave easily but reality turns opposite greediness will prevail thats why we normally see people losinh on gambling.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:13:52 PM

Greediness is very difficult enemy when we are on the spot gambling and keep winning of those i think really its very hard to leave thats reality for us people since we want to win for more and that can actually kill us and turn lose all we won in that thing but seriously gambling greediness can be limit by people if they have guts to leave and giving low budget on gambling and in that case they can leave easily but reality turns opposite greediness will prevail thats why we normally see people losinh on gambling.
That is not surprising because as human as we are we are greedy in nature, the problem is when we use greediness in gambling, the outcome should be very destructing because we will pursue our goal in gambling even though it was identified and proven that our chances is lesser than the house.
Monkeymails

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:35:44 PM

According to me gambling is a straight way towreck our life, so i will never favor for gambling, I do not like gambling,
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:38:24 PM

According to me gambling is a straight way towreck our life, so i will never favor for gambling, I do not like gambling,
Well that is for you and not all humans are like you, I belong to a group who love gambling but would not allow it to ruin my life. For me, gambling is just a game that we played when we are having our spare time or every time we feel bored with our life, it is just a way to relieve stress somehow.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 12:45:10 PM

Hello
Well I think the question itself gives the answer - Gambling can (and probably will) Fix or Wreck your life - It depends on your luck. If you are lucky you can become rich but if unlucky you can lose everything. So I never found luck in gambling and hence it was never fun for me. I prefer to use my knowledge and work hard to earn money.
Good Luck!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:49:00 PM

Well that is for you and not all humans are like you, I belong to a group who love gambling but would not allow it to ruin my life. For me, gambling is just a game that we played when we are having our spare time or every time we feel bored with our life, it is just a way to relieve stress somehow.
Ya right i am also one of those who just loves gambling its a way of great fun for me and some times earn some extra bucks if i am lucky.
Gambling doesnt wreck life straight away only for those who are really addicted to it and just keep losing and cant stop themselves from gambling.
but for me its a means of fun.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:04:51 PM

Hello
Well I think the question itself gives the answer - Gambling can (and probably will) Fix or Wreck your life - It depends on your luck. If you are lucky you can become rich but if unlucky you can lose everything. So I never found luck in gambling and hence it was never fun for me. I prefer to use my knowledge and work hard to earn money.
Good Luck!!

I dont know  anybody whos getting rich with gambling maybe in lottery but in website gambling games theres no such  become rich i guess. Gambling would probably wreck your life  in the long run. Gambling depends only on luck if you are lucky enough  you would make profits but  if your not then youll lose your money.

Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:43:21 PM

Hello
Good Luck!!

I dont know  anybody whos getting rich with gambling maybe in lottery but in website gambling games theres no such  become rich i guess. Gambling would probably wreck your life  in the long run. Gambling depends only on luck if you are lucky enough  you would make profits but  if your not then youll lose your money.

You don't need to know, you just need to know that wealth brings in gambling only will we enjoy while and after that we will get a very deep sadness, because they certainly will escape from a previous life and want to get a life far more indulgent of them and have fun with his money
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:48:40 PM

Hello
Good Luck!!

You don't need to know, you just need to know that wealth brings in gambling only will we enjoy while and after that we will get a very deep sadness, because they certainly will escape from a previous life and want to get a life far more indulgent of them and have fun with his money
That is the reality so we should only play gambling for fun, let us always consider the risk and do the safety method in gambling. Safety method involves not risking a big amount that you cannot afford to lose and the ability to manage yourself in bad situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:27:35 PM

Hello
Good Luck!!

That is the reality so we should only play gambling for fun, let us always consider the risk and do the safety method in gambling. Safety method involves not risking a big amount that you cannot afford to lose and the ability to manage yourself in bad situation.
True if we want to gamble should be able to manage themselves in order not to become addicted. Gambling is not made to benefit from the fact gambling just to have fun. You can lose or win in gambling. So we have to have the self-control to not destroyed.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:43:03 PM

It is funny you say gambling just a game to relieve a stress while out there people get stressed because of this crazy thing , have you suffering a big lost or a long streak lost?

You will feel how gambling make everybody stressed not relieve a stress.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:11:59 PM

It is funny you say gambling just a game to relieve a stress while out there people get stressed because of this crazy thing , have you suffering a big lost or a long streak lost?

As he has said, it's just for him. If he feels like that, so be it, nothing wrong with it, it's a great spirit.
Gambling has wrecked many other lives but not his, because he is doing it in the right way.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:57:19 PM

As he has said, it's just for him. If he feels like that, so be it, nothing wrong with it, it's a great spirit.
Gambling has wrecked many other lives but not his, because he is doing it in the right way.

If you can handle it and play the right way that is good but most cannot and get caught up in losing and chasing losses. You can be lost to gambling if you are not well enough eqiuped to handle loss. Some are better than others at this.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 06:01:25 PM

Yes gambling causes more lives to be wrecked  then it has helped anyone. It is just a thing of dreams for the dreamer in us all. We all want easy riches and gambling can provide a very lucky person these riches.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:22:45 PM

in fact I think gambling is destroying our lives indirectly. if you want to destroy life directly should you plunge off the cliff without any tools.
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:50:22 AM

It makes my life more fun
Haha seriously, i am gambling not like "tipster" who targeted profit and become crazy when lose haha
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1354

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 01:36:54 AM

It is not funny at all, some people gamble just for fun like him. It means that he wont suffer a big lost or a long streak lost, even though he get a long streak lost but I'm sure that someone who gamble for fun will not really care about the amount he lost.
Those who gamble for fun are those who can afford to lose on gambling where money is not the main point of what he is going to achieve, fun while gambling is the main point.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:47:48 AM

Yeah gambling can really wreck your life. But it also can fix your life when you are really addicted from it and you start hurting someone. When you regret it you will learn many things from it. And from that experience you can be a better person in the future. As they say "you won't learn before you make mistake".
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: