Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:15:51 AM

By wearing the signature of a gambling site doesnt mean he supports gambling or thinks that gambling is not a bad habit, but he is wearing it because the site is paying him for it and he is never told to only praise gambling if you wear that signature.

I think differently. if you wear a signature of a gambling site. you should support that site. with your posts. and for this some time you need to play gamble also. because without playing you can't write constructive posts about gambling.. joining a signature and posting shit all over the forum and saying that gambling is not right gambling is bad it doesn't make sense. even it is completely against of the campaign and the company you are working with. respect the company you are getting payment from.

a partially agree on both of you and have a point. i think we have different perception regarding this and we can't say what is right we just believe on what we know and what we feel.

Answering the OP. gambling din't fix nor destroy my life. because i play on it just for fun and i didn't deposit a large of money on it. of course i want to have some profit that's why i play but i didn't make it as source of income because i have a decent job with high salary. hahaha. but i want to avoid gambling as far as i control myself.
Maybe at first, it is just right to try our luck if we can make money in gambling but after many unsuccessful tries we should learn that it is not possible for us. From that point, you need to be practical and enjoy gambling more and only play it for the sake of entertainment.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:58:18 AM

By wearing the signature of a gambling site doesnt mean he supports gambling or thinks that gambling is not a bad habit, but he is wearing it because the site is paying him for it and he is never told to only praise gambling if you wear that signature.

I think differently. if you wear a signature of a gambling site. you should support that site. with your posts. and for this some time you need to play gamble also. because without playing you can't write constructive posts about gambling.. joining a signature and posting shit all over the forum and saying that gambling is not right gambling is bad it doesn't make sense. even it is completely against of the campaign and the company you are working with. respect the company you are getting payment from.

a partially agree on both of you and have a point. i think we have different perception regarding this and we can't say what is right we just believe on what we know and what we feel.

Answering the OP. gambling din't fix nor destroy my life. because i play on it just for fun and i didn't deposit a large of money on it. of course i want to have some profit that's why i play but i didn't make it as source of income because i have a decent job with high salary. hahaha. but i want to avoid gambling as far as i control myself.
Maybe at first, it is just right to try our luck if we can make money in gambling but after many unsuccessful tries we should learn that it is not possible for us. From that point, you need to be practical and enjoy gambling more and only play it for the sake of entertainment.

Correct. If you are in a situation in your betting where it is no longer fun anymore, then you better stop playing at once. Also, we must only gamble for entertainment if we don't have system in place. However, if you would like to be like professional gamblers, then you can start doing your homework now of becoming pro gambler.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:09:11 AM

Correct. If you are in a situation in your betting where it is no longer fun anymore, then you better stop playing at once. Also, we must only gamble for entertainment if we don't have system in place. However, if you would like to be like professional gamblers, then you can start doing your homework now of becoming pro gambler.

Theres no pro in gambling no matter how veteran you are in the industry of gambling the results are only the same, which is losing oyour money in the end. Treat gambling as an entertainment  and you must  have control on your funds so that you wouldnt not wreck your life.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:16:46 AM

Theres no pro in gambling no matter how veteran you are in the industry of gambling the results are only the same, which is losing oyour money in the end. Treat gambling as an entertainment  and you must  have control on your funds so that you wouldnt not wreck your life.

Yah, dont aim for winning otherwise you will end up losing even more while chasing your losing. The dice and other table games are designed in such a way to make sure you are always in a disadvantage.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:27:44 AM

Gambling can wreck a persons life if the person will lose the money in gambling that supposedly should be spent into something important but instead the person tried his/her luck in gambling trying to double the money but lost instead. I did that twice but it didn't wreck my life because instead of regretting it , I tried to find another way to earn the money that i lost by working in real life for a short period of time.

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:52:38 AM

If you are a heavy gambling addict it eill wreck your life for sure. Even if yiu get rich you would probably lose all of your money on morr gambling. Gamble an amount you can afford to lose, or if you want to gamble for fun without risking your own money, try playing a gambling game not real gambling or gamble with faucets on sites that give them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:38:04 PM

If you are a heavy gambling addict it eill wreck your life for sure. Even if yiu get rich you would probably lose all of your money on morr gambling. Gamble an amount you can afford to lose, or if you want to gamble for fun without risking your own money, try playing a gambling game not real gambling or gamble with faucets on sites that give them.
I would definitely play gambling without real money involve, doing that kind of thing is just for kids but we are grown up now already and we want something that could give us the thrill like we really wanted and that would only happen if we bet a considerable amount of money in gambling.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:44:22 PM

Its better to gamble with small amount, and I don't think that gambling can ever fix the life as it will be really risky to depend on gambling for living, it will surely wreck life in long run.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:55:23 PM

Even if you bet small in gambling but doing it regularly, for sure, it will still wreck your life...Playing using the faucet is a bit boring and sometimes the site has a restriction of how you can use your winning if it is from faucet...  Smiley But anyway, gambling didn't wreck my life nor fix it, because I stop immediately after I got bored betting and getting busy in real life.

oceanriver

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:02:39 PM

yeah, addiction would definitely wreck your life in my opinion, you would definitely lose a lot of money and you wouldnt get a decent quality life then
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:57:43 PM

yeah, addiction would definitely wreck your life in my opinion, you would definitely lose a lot of money and you wouldnt get a decent quality life then

To be sure, it's very addictive that have a positive impact will definitely ruin our lives. because it encourages our minds to do something more and more. So gambling better eliminated if we can't control themselves
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:02:11 PM

Even if you bet small in gambling but doing it regularly, for sure, it will still wreck your life...Playing using the faucet is a bit boring and sometimes the site has a restriction of how you can use your winning if it is from faucet...  Smiley But anyway, gambling didn't wreck my life nor fix it, because I stop immediately after I got bored betting and getting busy in real life.

Never faced a problem like limited options for profits earned through faucet reward, but you are right that someone would surely get bored of gambling with just faucet rewards and if someone invests bitcoins he would just get addicted if doing it everyday and that can be bad.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:20:27 PM

Never faced a problem like limited options for profits earned through faucet reward, but you are right that someone would surely get bored of gambling with just faucet rewards and if someone invests bitcoins he would just get addicted if doing it everyday and that can be bad.
I do not see anything wrong with that man may receive a reward every day. If the game even gambling can bring income, then everyone will try again and again. But there already may be a risk of losing everything.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

Yeah its boring because i already tried it geting 200 bonus or 1k satoshi and gambe with bet of lower 10 sat or 1 sat.. its boring and there is not profit if you win.. you can only make  maximum of 10k sat to 50k sat that you cant withdraw or hit the minimum withdraw and it will lose instead..
Gamble with high amount have a good effect your heart bit will fast beating.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:25:26 PM

Even if you bet small in gambling but doing it regularly, for sure, it will still wreck your life...Playing using the faucet is a bit boring and sometimes the site has a restriction of how you can use your winning if it is from faucet...  Smiley But anyway, gambling didn't wreck my life nor fix it, because I stop immediately after I got bored betting and getting busy in real life.

Yup playing with faucet money is too boring. First of all playing slot games is annoying, in that if you play with faucet money, it is annoying. Playing gambling with Bitcoin is good we can make some profit here, but the addiction chance is very high, people will chase behind there lose and finally they will get addict. For me, i am not a regular gambler so it not wrecks my life and also not fix my life.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:43:55 PM

Even if you bet small in gambling but doing it regularly, for sure, it will still wreck your life...Playing using the faucet is a bit boring and sometimes the site has a restriction of how you can use your winning if it is from faucet...  Smiley But anyway, gambling didn't wreck my life nor fix it, because I stop immediately after I got bored betting and getting busy in real life.

Yup playing with faucet money is too boring. First of all playing slot games is annoying, in that if you play with faucet money, it is annoying. Playing gambling with Bitcoin is good we can make some profit here, but the addiction chance is very high, people will chase behind there lose and finally they will get addict. For me, i am not a regular gambler so it not wrecks my life and also not fix my life.
Yeaaaa gambling could wreck someone life if they gamble so hard and never accept a losing .
And gambling could fix someone life if they lucky enough to have a big prize or just always lucky get a lot of winning.
For a gambler like you and me with low frequency to gamble it has no effect.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:49:13 PM

This doesn't always apply to everyone though. I know quite a few people who are heavy gamblers and, oddly enough, you can call them addicted to gambling, but still making profits out it. Why? Because they play patiently, do-preplannings/researches and do it smart. I don't believe all gambles are purely luck based and they proved it to me, but of course, it doesn't always work.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:54:35 PM

Yeah its boring because i already tried it geting 200 bonus or 1k satoshi and gambe with bet of lower 10 sat or 1 sat.. its boring and there is not profit if you win.. you can only make  maximum of 10k sat to 50k sat that you cant withdraw or hit the minimum withdraw and it will lose instead..
Gamble with high amount have a good effect your heart bit will fast beating.
You were never afraid to put their bitcoin gambling? To be sure that your winnings, then it is clear, and if not. It can also lose everything last coin.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:38:30 PM

Gambling only wreck your life if get addicted to it and always lose. I think there are three kind of people about gambling.
1. They play and get more profits (expert gambler)
2. Play and get more loses (mostly people)
3. Just play for fun, small bet sometimes win and sometimes loss.
So if you play just like number two, it may wreck your life, just stay away from gambling.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:53:47 PM

if we do not do the real gambling it will relieve the challenges in gambling. those who do gambling generally are people who like a challenge, but the challenge is too risky.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: